Learning to Submit Ch. 04

Story Info
Christy is punished for having an orgasm without permission.
5.1k words
4.68
13.7k
9

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - Hi everyone! Hope you've enjoyed the story so far! If you're just jumping in here, it's best to start from Chapter 1 so you understand the story and characters. Feedback is welcome! Thanks as always to ftw752 for his eyes and suggestions to make the story better!

*

I woke up on my back and drowsily went to turn over to my side when I realized I couldn't. As my mind jolted awake in a panic I tried to take stock of my situation and sort out through the sleep haze what was going on. My hands were joined at the wrists and pulled above my head not allowing much movement. My legs were spread wide, attached to the lower corners of the bed, and there was a lovely wetness lapping at my throbbing clit. As I shook off the sleep I remembered Pat's promise just before we fell asleep that I would need to be punished for cumming without permission. I wasn't sure how having my pussy licked was punishment, but I was sure I'd find out. I moaned softly and felt his amazing tongue stop as he looked up at me over my body.

"So you're awake. Excellent. Time to work on your punishment. Tell me why you're being punished my little slut."

I moaned again as he went back to licking and sucking on my sensitive little nub. "I'm being punished for cumming without your permission Sir," I said cautiously.

He paused his licking long enough to breathe "Good girl," and resumed his assault on my pussy.

I was dripping wet, and could tell my clit was swollen from his attention. He gently bit down a couple times, eliciting a groan from me as I walked the line between pain and pleasure.

"Someone likes that," he breathed between licks. "I can feel little gushes of your juice when I do it."

I moaned louder as he bit down slightly harder on my clit, and squirmed in my bonds. He stopped licking and I felt him look up at me from between my legs.

"Tell me you like it when I bite you sub. And lie still. We both know you aren't going anywhere until I decide to let you go." He said, the darkness creeping back into his voice.

"I like it when you bite my clit, Sir. It hurts, but somehow makes me wetter and hornier. And yes Sir. I'll try to be still." I said, feeling a bit breathless from his ministrations.

He sat up and I groaned in disappointment as his wonderful mouth got further away from my dripping pussy.

"Someone is pretty needy right now, aren't you sub?" He grabbed my chin and turned my face as my eyes flew open to see him just inches above me. The dark smolder was in his eyes and although the back of my mind was still worried about what he had planned, my body was responding more to him with each passing moment.

"Yes Sir." I managed to whisper. He lowered his head and kissed me hard, forcing his tongue into my mouth and claiming it. His kiss tasted like my juices. It was a taste I used to despise, but somehow as he claimed my mouth and forced me to accept my flavour, the thought of what he was doing just pushed my neediness even further.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "Did you like tasting yourself in my kiss? You never used to, but I felt you responding to it."

He was right. "I still didn't like the flavor, Sir, but I liked the way you claimed my mouth. And I liked that you didn't care whether I was going to like it or not, you did it anyway."

"Such a good little girl."

He used his hand on my chin to turn my head away from him as he started nibbling and kissing along my neck line, a spot he knew I was especially sensitive to. His tongue traced the outside of my ear and then he stopped to whisper "Tell me what you want, my little slut. What do you need from your Dom?"

I felt that lovely pull through my core as his voice poured like honey into my body. I breathlessly replied "Please Sir. I need to be filled. My pussy needs to be filled and my nipples need to be touched and pinched and abused. Please use my body Sir. I'm yours!" My voice had gained strength as I succumbed to my desire for him to use all of me, and I moaned waiting for the moment when he would fill me again.

"Ah my horny little sub. So much that you want - that you need. But you will have to wait!" He chuckled softly as he pulled out the blindfold from earlier and slipped it back over my eyes. I sighed as it slipped in to place, dreaming of having his cock stretch me open once more.

I did my best to be patient as I heard him moving around and wondered what he was up to and what I would have to endure next. I felt his weight return to the bed beside me as he quietly said "I expect you to stay still. I think you will like this part. Don't make me punish you for jumping."

I could hear that smile in his voice again and gripped the strap above my head, willing myself to be still for him. I felt his breath on my left breast and his tongue reached out to slowly stroke the outer part of the flesh. His tongue circled slowly closer to the nipple and just as he was about to reach it he pulled away and switched to the other side. He repeated his earlier motion, ever closer to the middle. My nipples were so hard they almost hurt, and I could feel more liquid pouring out of core. I expected him to stop when he got close again and groaned in appreciation as I felt his mouth close around my sensitive little nub. As I was working hard to stay still under his careful work I twitched as I suddenly felt something cold and wet touch my left nipple. He bit down gently but quickly on the nipple in his mouth in warning, and I moaned but managed to still myself. The left nipple tightened painfully as freezing cold water started to drip and I realized he had an ice cube working on it. He lifted his mouth from my right side, and I could feel him watching my face as he worked on my left nipple with the ice cube, and then slowly started circling out from the nipple before sliding the cube through the valley of my breasts and over to the other side. As he worked his way with the ice cube, circling from the outside in, he lowered his mouth down to the left side and took the very cold nub in his mouth. He sucked it in hard, letting it scrape against his teeth as he pulled it into his mouth and away from my body.

I was moaning uncontrollably now as heat and liquid poured from my core and I fought with everything in me to stay still.

"I think I was right, my little sub. You like this a lot. I foresee spending lots of time tormenting these beautiful tits in the near future." I moaned louder as he switched nipples again, licking the now freezing right nipple and sucking it forcefully into his mouth. I could feel the ice sliding lower and even though I knew it would be extremely cold, I was desperate to feel his fingers and that ice cube reach my heat. I didn't have to wait long, and moaned appreciatively as he slipped two fingers and what remained of the cube over my clit and into the entrance to my wet hole. Using his long middle finger he pushed the last of the ice cube as deep as he could, and took a moment to stroke the spongy g-spot before sliding his finger back out, and gently rubbing my clit in soft, slow circles.

I was panting now, and desperately started moaning "Please. Please Sir!" But couldn't seem to articulate anything further.

"My poor horny little slut is getting pretty desperate I think. How horny are you little one? Horny enough to beg? Horny enough to call me Master, I think. You know what that means, right? It means you're my slave. Would you like that, little sub? Would you like to be my horny slave girl?" His voice was dark and commanding and at that moment I wanted anything that would give me a chance to be filled by his lovely cock again.

"Master," I said swallowing my desperation for a moment "I will be your slave. I will let you use my body. Please Master. Please use my body. Fill me up with your cock. Stuff me full with it. I just want to feel it inside me."

As I was saying these words I had a revelation. I was terrified of blowjobs and had never really liked sucking cock that much, but in that moment, I just wanted it however he would give it to me. As I felt him looking down at me and considering my words, I bravely added "Master, I need your cock in me. I need it so badly, I don't care what hole you put it in. I'm desperate to have you fuck my pussy, but right now I would love it, even in my mouth."

I heard his breathing catch for just a moment as I declared my desires, before he slowly lowered his head to my ear. I heard his velvety low voice just barely above a whisper "Such a good little girl. I think you will make a lovely slave, but I think I might need to test the merchandise. And since you begged so prettily..."

I felt him unclip the cuffs at my ankles and he released my hands from the bed but kept them clipped together at the wrists.

He used the wrist cuffs to help me sit up before spinning my legs so they were over the edge of the bed. I stayed still waiting for his command to move, determined to behave like a good slave for him.

I heard him walk around the bed and felt him grab the clips connecting my hands together at the wrist. He pulled me to standing with one hand while deftly lacing his fingers into my hair behind my head. He once again claimed my mouth with a crushing kiss, forcing me to accept his tongue as he used my hair to tip my head up towards him. As he continued to kiss me fiercely, I felt the hand that had been at my wrists slide down and part my outer folds, gliding through the hot nectar that was leaking out of me in a non-stop rush now.

He broke the kiss and slid the finger which had been exploring my folds up into my waiting mouth. "Show me how much you want my cock in there slave," he said. His voice somehow sounded darker, maybe even a bit colder. I didn't need to contemplate as I sucked on his finger greedily and licked around the outside with my tongue, cleaning off all of my flavour and preying it would be enough. I couldn't believe now that I was standing here how badly I wanted to suck his cock.

"Mmm, such a hungry little slut. Very well, since you've been very good, I will reward you by letting you suck my cock. But you will do it like a good slave. On your knees, spread them wide."

As I started to kneel, feeling his hand in my hair pushing me down, the reality of what was about to happen hit me full force. I didn't like sucking cock. I gagged easily and struggled to do even a decent job. 'What the fuck was I thinking? Why did I ask for this?'

My breathing sped up with panic as he lowered me carefully to my knees. Using his free hand he removed the blindfold so he could look me in the eyes, kneeling at his feet. He must have noted my panic and broke free of his strong dom persona for just a minute.

"Hey, it's ok C. Remember, this is a reward. I know your limits and we're going to work on this together, ok?"

I swallowed and nodded as I saw the dark smolder return to his gaze, and he nudged my knees open with his foot until they were as wide as I could comfortably get them. Still holding on to my hair, and my gaze, he lifted his foot and gently ran his big toe along the outside of my pussy. It felt like an electric shock to my system as my pussy gushed and my mouth suddenly watered at the thought of that beautiful cock pushing through my lips. I rubbed my pussy against his foot and he withdrew it quickly, keeping me from following with the hand in my hair.

"So greedy. But right now you are supposed to be focusing on something other than that hungry pussy of yours."

I looked up at him through my lashes and said "Yes Master. I'm ready. Please train my mouth to please you."

I opened wide and extended my tongue out a little to show him I was ready and at his mercy. He groaned loudly as he placed his cock on my tongue and slowly pushed it into my waiting mouth. He started shallow and allowed me to set the pace and the depth for the most part. His hand in my hair was a reminder of who was in control, but he allowed me enough leeway to ensure I could pleasure him as much as I wanted. As I worked his shaft and head in my mouth, he caressed my head with his free hand.

I sighed around his cock as I realized how perfect this all was. What had I been scared of? I wanted his cock in my mouth. And kneeling at his feet felt so unbelievably right, especially with his hand in my hair asserting a little control. As I worked his cock in and out and swirled my tongue around it, I thought of some of the girls in the porn I'd watched who seemed to love sucking cock, and imagined myself at his feet, worshipping him the way they did. I suddenly wanted to be able to do what they did, and was determined to work on my skills and improve them so I would be able to do those things for him.

I was snapped out of my daydreaming as he suddenly pulled me off his cock by the hair and pushed my face under his sac. He rubbed my face around on the bottom of his cock as he growled at me to lick his balls. "Such a good girl!" He moaned and growled at me as I licked the pebbled flesh for all I was worth, revelling in the amount of my saliva being spread around my face by his extremely hard member.

He took his cock away and tightened his grip in my hair until I looked up at him. Once he knew he had my attention he loosened his grip slightly and while holding my gaze said "Your hot little mouth is doing a good job. And I love seeing your spit smeared all over your face. I hope one day we can work up to doing the same with my cum." A rush of heat and wetness between my legs told me my body loved the idea. "Now, my little slave, we are going to push your skills a little. Are you ready?"

"Yes Master," I said, feeling trapped by the heat I saw in his eyes, and wanting only to please him.

"Good girl," he growled quietly. "Open your mouth and take a deep breath. I'm going to slide my cock further into your mouth. I want you to try to take the whole thing and hold it in your mouth for a count of 5. Can you do that for your Master, little one?"

"Yes Master." I managed. We had tried this before, with mixed results, but we both knew it was a good place to start. I told him I wanted him to train me, and he wasn't going to disappoint.

"Keep your eyes on me, little one. I want to see your reaction as my cock fills your mouth." I nodded gently as he grabbed my head with both hands now and started pushing his cock into my waiting mouth. It was wide open and I had taken a breath. I held his intense gaze as I felt his cock slide further into my mouth than it had before. "Close your lips on my cock. Good girl." I closed my lips and felt his cock nudging towards my throat and my gag reflex. I focused on those girls. The ones I wanted to be like. The ones who could please their man the way I wanted to please mine. I was surprised to feel his cock pushing gently against the entrance to my throat. I couldn't breathe, but I wasn't gagging. My eyes were watering from holding his gaze, and from the pressure on my throat, but I felt an incredible sense of pride and another huge rush of liquid head from my core as he smiled his dark, seductive smile and said "What a good little slave I have. I'm going to enjoy training that mouth even further."

He pulled his cock back a little allowing me a moment to regulate my breathing as he stroked his cock gently in and out with shallow strokes. He caressed my head with his thumbs as he gently used my mouth, holding my head in place with his hands. "You've been such a good little one tonight, but there is one more thing I'd like to do before spreading those legs and pushing my cock into your hot little pussy." I groaned around his cock at the thought, and he smiled as the vibrations teased his length even further. "Do you want me to fuck that sweet little pussy of yours? Answer me, and don't take your mouth off my cock."

"Yes Master." I tried somewhat successfully to say around my mouthful of his meat.

"If you want my cock in between your legs, then I am going to claim your throat first. Are you ready for my cock to slide in your throat little one?" His voice was still dark and velvety, but I could see his concern peeking through. This was uncharted territory for both of us, and I was nervous about whether I'd be able to handle it. The thought of having his cock spread my pussy lips wide and push into my tight little hole was enough to dispel my concern. I wanted his cock in my pussy more than I'd ever wanted anything in my life. And I wanted to be able to deepthroat him. It was time to try.

I gave his cock a good squeeze with my lips and tongue and he groaned in surprise and momentarily closed his eyes as he relished my sudden love of having his cock in my mouth. He opened his eyes and pulled his cock out and squeezed his hands in my hair. I gasped at the sudden pain and quickly said "Yes Master. I'm ready. I want you to claim my throat. Teach me to be a better cock sucker for you, please Master."

A devilish twinkle danced in his eyes. "Take a deep breath and open wide. Focus on how much this will please me. Focus on how amazing it's going to feel when I pull my cock out of your throat and shove it into your dripping pussy."

I swear I almost came just thinking about him shoving his cock into my pussy, but I dutifully took a deep breath and opened my mouth wide for him. He slid his cock back in and as it met the pressure at the back of my throat, he stared darkly into my eyes and pushed. I felt the tip of his cock invade my throat and groaned around him, proud of what I had done. His cock was in my throat and I wasn't gagging. My pussy gushed again, more than ready for its reward.

He groaned as he felt the vice of my throat clenching his cock. He pulled back a little and instructed me to take a new breath and then pushed it in even further. As I felt his cock slide into my throat, my head met his abdomen and I internally cheered. I'd taken all of him. My eyes were watering like crazy from having his cock down my throat and his hands squeezing my hair painfully, but through it all the heat in my core just kept building.

He counted slowly to 5, watching my eyes water and smiling down at me almost cruelly. As he withdrew his cock I gagged violently but managed not to vomit. His cock came free of my mouth with a large gob of spit hanging off the end and he pulled my face against his cock and rubbed it all over my cheeks and forehead and mouth.

He lifted me back up, encouraging me to stand by increasing the pressure in my hair. Once I was standing facing him he turned my head slightly and whispered in my ear "Such a good girl. You've done so well. It's time for your final reward. Tell me, what do you want more than anything right now?"

I could feel liquid all down my thighs and knew there was only one answer. "I want your cock in my pussy Master. I want you to use it, and dump your cum deep inside me."

He spun me around with a growl and pushed my head and shoulders forward into the bed with one arm, leaving my ass high and on display. His foot slid between mine and kicked them apart and I felt the head of his cock finally, mercifully, at the entrance to my pussy. He teased me with the head before thrusting his hips and filling me to the limit in one strong thrust. I cried out at the sudden but welcome intrusion, and kept my position as he began pumping into me with abandon. As soon as he thrust in I could feel my body leap up to the precipice, ready to tumble off far too soon. He slowed down quickly as he felt me tensing and slapped my ass hard with his hand. My orgasm retreated for the moment as he growled in my ear "No cumming without permission little slave."

"Yes Master." I grumbled out, slowly realizing that as amazing as his cock felt, what I really wanted was release. The slow burn that he had carefully increased for the past hour or so was starting to feel very overwhelming.

12