Learning to Submit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust into me hard and fast and every time I started to get a bit closer he would change angles just slightly or give my ass another hard smack to back my orgasm off. He was panting hard and I knew he was getting close. He shoved himself in fully and almost howled as he released a powerful orgasm, shooting a huge load of his cum deep into my womb. I was still riding the edge of my own orgasm, and feeling him cum almost undid me, but I forced myself to focus on pleasing him and not on my own end.

He pulled his cock out, still spurting, and I felt his cum splash across my ass cheeks. He rubbed it around with his hand after he finished, and for good measure pushed one finger into my ass coated in cum, as if to remind me that my tiniest hole was his too. It was a bit sore from its use earlier, but it still felt amazing, and somehow made me feel complete.

I was still panting and moaning with need as I felt him lean over my back, and felt his tongue trace the outside of my ear again. "How is my little slut feeling?"

"I feel amazing Master. Like my whole body is on fire for you. I need to cum so very badly. Please Master, make me cum?" I asked pleadingly, hoping he had something amazing planned for the grand finale.

"I love hearing how horny you are. And how much you need to be used by me, little one. And I love seeing how this is affecting you. I might have a Nympho on my hands!" He sounded almost shocked, and who could blame him? After our lackluster sex life the last few years we were both amazed at my reaction.

"Do you know what good little sluts do for their master after getting a load of cum in their pussy?" He asked, with a smirk in his voice.

"No Master." I said honestly. Although I'd been curious about exploring a BDSM relationship, and had done a little research, I couldn't think of what he was suggesting.

"Good little slut-slaves clean their Master's cock with their mouth after such a reward. Can you do that for your Master, slave?"

He was a natural at this. The thought should have repulsed me, but in my needy state the idea of doing anything to serve him, anything to please him, made me drip with desire and burn to do what I was asked. But unlike his earlier commands, he was giving me a little more leeway to say no.

His hand was still on my back pushing the side of my face into the bed, and I relished in the feeling of his control. "Yes Master. I can clean your cock with my mouth. Please let me return to my knees to clean you properly." I said it carefully, and breathily. I surprised myself with my anticipation of licking our combined flavours off his member.

He pulled me up and slipped in front of me, casually leaning on the bed as he pushed me to my knees and held my head more gently in his hands. I knew well enough this time to hold his eye contact as I opened my mouth and extended my tongue, gently licking the tip before sucking his cock into my mouth. I cleaned it carefully, swirling my tongue over every spot before pulling my mouth off and carefully lifting his cock to lick his balls clean. I worked quickly and thoroughly and thanked him once I was done.

He pulled me up into his arms and squeezed my ass as he kissed me passionately. He released me and slid a hand between us to slowly pinch both my nipples and then to roam down and gently run across my engorged clit.

"Such a large, wet, needy clit." He whispered to me. "Does my slave want an orgasm?"

"Yes Master," I said breathily desperate to feel more pressure against my clit.

"Tell me how badly you need it, little one." His voice was dark and velvety again, pushing all my buttons and edging me ever closer to oblivion.

"I need it so badly Master. Never in my life have I been as desperate as I am right now for an orgasm." I poured all my desire and desperation into my words as he gently stroked my needy bud.

"Ah, my little slave. I love how your body responds. I love your desperate words. And I would love nothing more than to give you an orgasm right now." I groaned as I felt him pinch my clit hard and then felt his hand retract back up our bodies to the back of my hair. He leaned in close as he whispered "If you recall, I promised a punishment for cumming without permission. This is it. You will not cum tonight, and you know I will know if you take care of yourself. In the morning when you wake up, I want you to write me an email at work and tell me how you are feeling. Tell me if you are wet, and how wet, and what you want me to do to you when I get home. If you are a good girl, perhaps you will earn your orgasm tomorrow."

I'm sure I didn't breathe the entire time he was talking. How was I possibly going to sleep so wet and turned on? And yet his control over me fed the fire and left me burning for his next touch.

"Come," he said, leading me around the bed. He quickly removed my cuffs from my wrists and ankles, and lifted a face cloth out of a bowl of water that presumably used to have ice in it. I shuddered a little as he wrung it out. "Spread your legs for me, little one." I mewled like a little cat as he wiped the freezing cloth quickly up my legs and across my pussy, taking the worst of the slickness away.

He tossed the cloth into the ensuite tub and led me to the bed where he lay me down facing away from him. He grabbed a bottle of lotion off the end table and squeezed some out into his hands before starting to rub it gently into my sore ass.

"You sounded like a little kitten just then. When I wiped your pussy with the cold cloth. Perhaps Kitten is a more fitting name than Little One. What do you think?" His voice was soft and gentle now, and as he was rubbing in the cream I could tell he was slowly succumbing to his post orgasmic bliss. I sighed contentedly and said "I like Kitten, Master. Although I will answer to whatever you choose to call me."

"Such a good girl,'' he whispered into my hair as he pulled the blankets up over me and pulled me tight against his body. "Have a good sleep, Kitten. I look forward to your email in the morning."

He drifted off to sleep quickly and I lay quietly, frustrated at the careful placement of his hands that kept me trapped against him while managing to stay far away from anywhere I wanted them. I stared off into the darkness and pondered our first BDSM night. As my pussy clenched greedily I realized that even though I hadn't come, having him use me the way he had was very fulfilling. I liked how I felt, even though that orgasm would have been a really great finish. I sighed and snuggled against him and closed my eyes. It was going to be a long night, but I was already excited about what tomorrow would bring.

12