Learning to Submit Ch. 06

Story Info
Christy and Pat try out some new implements and toys.
6.4k words
4.78
13.1k
12

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I entered the living room, I found him facing the hallway leading to our front entrance, sitting in his favourite chair sipping a drink. He was still wearing his work clothing, but his shirt was unbuttoned and his tie hung undone on either side of his neck. Our eyes met, and I felt my whole body shudder as his smoldering gaze left me spellbound. I stopped in my tracks as his eyes left mine to take in my attire.

"Sit." His tone left no room for argument, and I quickly took a seat on the loveseat facing him, clutching my bag like some kind of ward against his undeniable power over me.

I waited patiently as he held me in his gaze, pausing occasionally in his appraisal of me to take another sip of his drink.

"I like this new you." He said, the darkness starting to overtake his eyes, but his voice was soft and smooth like normal. "Don't get me wrong, I love you in all ways. I love your usual easy chatter, and your warm, carefree attitude. But this obedience is amazing. I am so excited to push you and for us to experience new things as we explore this relationship." He paused to take a breath, as if he was steeling himself to say something difficult.

"Last night you said you wanted to be my slave, at least sexually. That you wanted me to be your Master. Is that still how you feel? Before you answer, understand that if this is what you want, I expect your obedience and will punish you for disobeying my orders. It means I expect you to always be available for me to use, and to not say no to me when I choose to use your body. I will respect your limits, and allow you free use of your safeword if you ever feel I'm pushing you beyond what you can handle. Do you really want to submit to me so deeply Kitten?"

The use of his pet name for me snapped my eyes to his and everything he was saying sunk into me. I considered his question seriously. I used to say no to him a lot, fatigue and stress killing my desire for sex. Did I really want to promise that I wouldn't do that?

"If you want this, I promise I will be a loving Master. I expect obedience and I will enjoy disciplining you when you misbehave. But that doesn't mean I'm going to be cruel. I understand that your submission to me is a gift that I have to respect, and that you are trusting me to keep you safe and take care of you. I promise I will. But I have to be honest, when we talked about it last night, I knew it was what I wanted, if it's really what you want."

He rushed his words a little, and I could tell he was nervous too. This was all new, and it was happening fast. But I knew I trusted him, and I knew I desired to be dominated by him. My dripping slit agreed that this was everything I wanted.

"Yes Master." I finally said. "I want to be your submissive at the least, but I'm happy to be your slave. I promise to always be available to use, and to not say no when you want to use my body. I trust you to keep me safe and take care of me. I promise to use my safeword if I feel you are pushing past what I can handle."

I was proud of myself for saying all that without panting. My body was so on edge I was pretty sure as soon as he touched me I was going to cum.

He set his drink down and smiled at me as he stood and walked over to my couch. He pulled me up into his arms and kissed me passionately on the lips. I pressed my body against his, feeling the heat of his chest press against my nipples through his open shirt and my thin blouse. He tangled his hands in my hair and as suddenly as the kiss had started he pulled me gently away from him and looked directly into my eyes.

"Strip for me, Kitten." He left me standing in front of the loveseat as he once again sat in his chair and picked up his glass. He smiled appreciatively over his drink as I started unbuttoning my blouse and he could see my creamy flesh come into view.

"Your nipples look nice and hard. Did you enjoy going all afternoon without a bra?" His eyes were dark and smoldering as he watched me. I continued to take the blouse off as I answered truthfully.

"It was embarrassing, Master. Knowing that people could be looking at my chest and seeing my nipples or watching my breasts bounce. But it turned me on very much to know that it would please you, and that I was doing as you'd asked." I left the last part unsaid, hoping he wouldn't notice, but he always seemed to know when I was leaving something out.

"And...?" He let the question hang, raising one eyebrow as he waited for the rest.

"It made me wet, Master."

"Be specific Kitten. Tell me what made you wet today. Was it just pleasing me, or something more?"

"I liked...the embarrassment. The humiliation. I'm ashamed to say it but it made me wet that you asked me to do something so humiliating. I felt like everyone must know that I was not wearing a bra. That I was wearing the balls you gave me. And that humiliation made me so wet, even though I know logically that no one really knew, and even if they did see my nipples they probably thought nothing of it."

My cheeks flushed as I started to lower first my skirt, and finally my underwear, until I stood naked in front of him.

He smiled darkly at me, obviously pleased with my answer and my obedience. "Come kneel at my feet. Good slaves spend a lot of time kneeling, so you will need to get used to it."

He tossed a pillow on the hard floor, and I complied immediately, with a quick 'Yes Master' as I settled to my knees in front of him. He pushed his foot between my knees and pushed outward, silently telling me to spread my legs for him.

"Good girl. I am glad you were honest with me. It is important that you tell me what makes you wet and horny. I want to be able to keep you aroused for me as often as possible."

He reached into a bag I hadn't noticed sitting beside his chair. "I did a little shopping today too. I am anxious to see what you purchased, but I thought you might enjoy seeing what I chose first." He smiled almost wickedly, and I did my best to keep breathing as I waited to see what he'd bought.

As his hand came out of the black bag, I saw what looked like a small leather dog collar. "This collar is a sign of your obedience. If you accept it, anytime you wear it, remember that your body belongs to me. You will wear it whenever I ask, or any time I tell you we are training. I will not ask you to wear it in public, although in future I might purchase a day collar for exactly that purpose. Do you accept my collar and everything I just said?"

I swallowed at the thought of wearing a collar like a dog. But the response from my body was loud and clear.

"Yes Master, I accept your collar, and will wear it when you ask or when we are training." I said clearly, lifting my hair out of the way. He leaned forward and placed it around my neck, pulling it snug before doing up the clasp. He looked into my eyes as he stroked my hair gently. I'd always liked the feel of his hands in my hair or on my head. Somehow the gesture changed while I was collared and kneeling at his feet. It felt possessive, and I felt owned. My body shuddered again, and he smiled.

He reached back into his bag and pulled out a small leather riding crop. I took a deep breath and willed myself to stay calm as I watched him stroke the length of it with his fingers while he watched my reaction. He reached out with the leather end and I closed my eyes, waiting for the strike to land.

"Eyes on me, Kitten." He said with a growl, and lightly tapped the inside of my thigh to get my attention. My eyes shot open and I looked directly into his, holding his gaze as he caressed my body with the new implement. He stroked it up and down my thighs, carefully missing my mound, and then continued around my body and over my ass. The crop travelled up my back and down my sides before bringing it back up to the edge of my breasts. He slowly circled the outer flesh and caressed gently across the nipple on one side and then the other. I was relaxing into his caresses when I heard a louder crack and felt stinging fire radiate out from a spot on my right breast.

The burn quickly subsided, and I continued to hold his gaze as he lazily trailed the crop to the other breast. Whack! Fire erupted in the other breast and my breathing quickened. He once again started the lazy circles before crossing my left nipple. He pulled the crop back and gave my nipple a quick but relatively light tap. It hurt just a little, more like a sting that grabbed my attention than actual pain. I moaned as I felt my core flood. Kneeling at his feet, collared and voluntarily allowing him to crop my breasts was pushing all the right buttons. He lightly danced the crop to the other side and caressed the right nipple with it.

"Do you like having your nipples cropped, my little one?" He asked. He looked so sexy, still mostly dressed, circling me and staring into my eyes like I was his prey. I licked my lips and quietly said "I shouldn't, but I do Master."

"There is nothing wrong with enjoying submitting to your Master and his desires."

As I stared into his eyes, I could see how much he was relishing this control over my body. I shivered slightly as I quietly answered, "Yes Master."

He held my gaze as he quickly retracted the crop and smacked my right nipple a bit harder. I cried out softly, and squirmed at the sudden explosion of pain, but held his gaze and recovered my position as quickly as possible.

"Too hard, Kitten?" He asked, a glint of concern in his eyes.

"No Master," I quickly assured him. "It hurt, but I can handle it."

"Such a good girl. Kneel up nice and tall but keep your legs spread wide. Lock your fingers together behind your neck and keep your eyes on mine. I'm going to see if I can turn those sweet little breasts and nipples an even prettier shade of pink. Are you ready, Kitten?"

For at least the hundredth time in the last 24 hours I asked myself why I wanted this. Why I was enjoying it. But I could feel my pussy threatening to drip on the pillow under my knees, and I knew my desperation for him was only growing. I hoped that after he was finished punishing my breasts he would allow me to suck his beautiful cock.

"Yes Master, I'm ready." I said breathlessly, putting my body in exactly the position he'd asked for. As I laced my hands behind my neck I could feel my chest push out towards him.

"What was going on in your head there just now, Kitten? You looked worried, then determined, and something else I couldn't quite place." He looked puzzled, momentarily losing the darkness in his eyes.

"I..." I took a deep breath and continued as steadily as possible. "I was hoping after you are done punishing my breasts, you might allow me to suck your cock Master. I've been dreaming of it all day." I said this matter of factly, and he smiled as he looked down at me, trailing the crop around my body and keeping me on edge.

"Have you now." The darkness had almost completely taken over his eyes as he looked down at me with a smile. "You are turning into an insatiable cock-sucker. I think I'm going to have to spank you more often if this is how you react." There was no cruelty in his voice, just mischief along with the velvety smooth voice I now associated with my Master. "We shall see, Slave."

With that he began slapping the crop against my breasts, raining blows of varying strengths and speeds around the flesh and across my now very sensitive nipples. I could feel the flesh heating up, and the blows to my nipples were getting stronger and harder to take. I was panting and moaning, and no matter how hard I tried to stay still I was beginning to squirm a little more with every blow. It seemed like forever before he finally stopped and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Every inch of my breasts was burning and my nipples felt like they were on fire. I was panting and shaking, still using all my strength to hold his gaze.

He looked down at me intently, a fire in his eyes as he looked over my body. "God I love having you on your knees looking so vulnerable. And your tits look incredible right now." He reached out to caress the flesh with his hand and gently gave one of my nipples a tug before standing back up. "Your tits are so hot and pink right now."

As he assessed my heaving chest, I felt the liquid from my pussy pouring down my inner thighs and groaned, begging him with my eyes for more than this.

His eyes caught the glisten inside my leg and he lowered the crop down and gently dipped it between my legs, pulling it through the liquid in my exposed bare pussy.

"My my, someone is wet!" He said, raising the crop up in front of my mouth.

"Clean it." His voice was demanding and I dutifully opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to lick my thick juices off the crop. The flavour of new leather combined with my fluid was intoxicating.

He laid the crop down beside his chair and undid the button and fly on his pants before sitting back down. He pulled his hard cock free of his underwear and I couldn't help but moan and lick my lips as I saw him start to stroke it gently. He crooked his finger in my direction.

"Release your hands and crawl over here on all fours."

My cheeks were flaming again as I lowered my hands to the floor and obediently crawled over to my Master. I wondered if I would ever get over feeling embarrassed about all he asked me to do. 'Probably not, but maybe that's what I want' I thought. I figured he would probably keep pushing a little further anytime I started to feel comfortable with his requests. Even one day into this I understood that the mild humiliation did a phenomenal job of increasing my desire.

I crawled to his feet and he tossed a new pillow on the floor. I settled back into a kneeling position, looking up at him through my heavy lashes and waiting for his permission to worship his cock. The hint of a smile turned up one side of his face.

"Is there something you would like, Kitten?"

We both knew he didn't need to ask this question, but he apparently loved seeing me squirm uncomfortably from having to answer.

"Yes Master," I said, more confidently than I felt. "I would like to suck your cock. Please Master, may I?"

"Yes, Kitten. You may suck my cock, since you took your spanking so very well. I do have a couple conditions though."

I froze with my mouth half way to his cock and looked back up at him. I was sure my current fear was showing through my expression.

"You will suck my cock until I tell you to stop or until I take it out of your mouth. I will not cum in your mouth, though I do hope that is something we can work towards. I do want to claim all of you though, and right now I would very much like to cum all over that beautiful pink chest of yours. So you will suck and stroke me as I command, until I tell you to stop, and then you will kneel back and hold those lovely tits up as a target for me."

He didn't ask how I felt about it. I wondered if he was scared to know. After my bad blowjob experience in the past, I'd always been a bit shy about cum in general. He knew this, but still he asked. I considered his request only for a moment. I could use my safeword if I needed to, to let him know I wasn't ok with it when it was closer to happening. But I was so turned on and somehow the idea that this would be part of how he claimed me made my body desire the sticky coating.

Still holding his gaze I quietly told him I accepted his conditions, and reached towards his cock with my open mouth.

He laced his fingers back into my hair, and guided my mouth up and down as I lathered his cock with my saliva. I did my best to work with his pacing, pulling back occasionally when I felt myself gag if he went a bit too deep.

"Oh yeah my little Kitten. Such a good girl. I love the feel of your mouth wrapped around my cock. And having you collared at my feet while taking it is so sexy."

His words of encouragement flooded heat and electricity through my body. Maybe it was all the teasing and torment in the last day, but I felt like I could almost cum just from sucking his cock. Definitely a new but welcome feeling for me.

I sucked his cock for all I was worth, working to pace my breathing around his thrusts and trying to increase the pressure as he worked himself gently in and out of my mouth. It wasn't long before his breathing was getting faster and I could tell he was getting close.

He squeezed his hands in my hair, tugging me off his cock.

"Beg me for it, and keep your eyes on me the whole time." I looked into his darkened eyes and placed one hand under each breast, lifting them to make a target as he'd asked.

"Please Master. Claim my body by squirting all over my chest. Cum on the breasts you marked with your crop and make me even more yours. Please Master!"

His breath caught as he worked his shaft quickly. He held my eyes with his gaze, and I kept mine locked on his, even as they started clouding over as he reached his climax. I felt the first warm spurts hit my chest and drip down, coating my sensitive breasts and nipples with his cum. Kneeling at his feet, I revelled in having him stake his claim on my body. I was definitely all his.

His breathing was starting to even out, but his eyes were still dark and filled with lust.

"You know, good slaves clean their Master's cock."

He looked at me, the question in his eyes. I knew he was giving me a chance to say no. I steeled myself and slowly opened my mouth and extended my tongue, keeping my eyes on him.

He put his hand lightly in my hair, leaving me space to pull back if needed, and guided his cock towards my waiting mouth. I closed my eyes as I took the tip of his cock in my mouth and sucked gently on the end, the first taste of his cum hitting my tongue. It wasn't awful, although it still wasn't something I'd want to do without encouragement from him. I quickly licked around the head and popped his cock out, swallowing the little bit I had cleaned off of him.

His dark eyes regarded me carefully, as a smile split his face. He sat down beside me and pulled me into his lap stroking and kissing my hair.

"Such a good girl. You're incredible. I hope you know that."

I snuggled closer into him and sighed contentedly. God I loved when he just held me like this.

"Thank you Master. I'm happy I was able to please you."

He tilted my chin up so he could look directly into my eyes.

"Very much. I'm so proud of you. And you definitely pleased me!"

He kissed me gently, my head still tilted up to his, and then slowly deepend the kiss. He tilted my head up and kissed and nibbled at my neck and collar bone, and it took no time before my body was fired up and desperate again. Far too quickly for my liking, he stopped and stood.

"Are your legs ok?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Get back in your kneel and spread your legs."

I moved quickly to obey. Once I was in position he reached out and stroked my pussy gently, his fingers lightly teasing over my outer lips and clit. I moaned loudly, wanting so much more. Before I knew what was happening, he reached between my legs and tugged at the kegal balls, pulling them out of my pussy with a loud squishing sound. I groaned, suddenly so aware of how empty I felt, even as a rush of liquid poured out of me and down my legs.

"Don't move. I'll be right back."

He disappeared upstairs and I was left kneeling on the floor waiting for him. Thankfully the sun through the upper windows had warmed up the room, and the temperature was quite comfortable, even naked.

He returned quickly and crouched beside me, washcloth in hand, and wiped off the cum on my chest. He stood and offered me his hand, giving me permission to rise to my feet. I did so slowly, taking a moment to stretch out my legs. I would definitely need to practice kneeling and increase my tolerance for the position.

12