All Comments on 'Learning to Submit Ch. 06'

by kitten_d44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ChatVilleChatVilleover 4 years ago
Best I've ever read

In fact I feel a little bit sorry for all the 5 stars I gave to other good and very good stories.

ChatVilleChatVilleover 4 years ago
Mariage contract

These lines should be proposed in all marriage preparation. I'm serious. Yes.

Proposed only proposed but could help many when stress work take their toll..

"I want to be your submissive at the least, but I'm happy to be your slave. I promise to always be available to use, and to not say no when you want to use my body. I trust you to keep me safe and take care of me. I promise to use my safeword if I feel you are pushing past what I can handle."

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Chatville - thanks so much for your comments! I'm blushing about the comment that this is the best you've ever read. I hope you continue to enjoy this story. There's a lot more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love that he’s being careful

It really shouldn’t be something that requires praise because it should be a natural condition between people who love each other.

One of the things I forgot to mention sooner after an earlier chapter was that honestly going bra less for a woman with such large boobs isn’t really a great idea, that kind of thing can be very painful. Something I know firsthand.

As for ‘always being available’ you’re starting to head into the realms of unrealistic, as far as sex goes it’s a wonderful concept but the reality is something else entirely. Women have periods and people get sick occasionally, still the benefit of a fantasy is that you can edit out some of the mundane.

Your female protagonist appears to be into pain, it’s something of a cliché because being submissive and a pain slut isn’t an automatic thing because there are so many different options in BDSM. Personally I’m not high on the pain or humiliation scale most probably because I have to deal with chronic pain on a daily basis, that aside I’m still looking forward to reading more.

Thank you for sharing your story.

ChatVille - honestly your comment on marriage really surprised me, it just sounds really naive. It’s hardly as though every marriage consists of one dominant type and one submissive type, neither is it the case that those traits are gender specific. It sounds a bit like you stopped thinking about relationship roles moving beyond the 1950’s ....regardless of when you were actually born. My comment isn’t intended to be judgemental but instead to point out that there isn’t a one size fits all method when talking about relationships.

Tess (UK)

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Tess,

Thanks for your comments! You're absolutely right that the fantasy is required to suspend your disbelief about things like always being available. Even more than just getting sick or having a period, life sometimes gets in the way of sex in general, much less a commitment like that. But it's fun for the sake of the fantasy to play it that way and not deal with the reasons she might not be at any time.

As for the bra-free thing, I'm a big girl with a big cup size and I prefer to be bra free as much as possible. Maybe it's different for the 32D type girls but it's definitely possible to be a D cup or bigger and be ok not wearing bras. Although in this story she does usually wear them, which you'll see moving forward.

I don't disagree with your comments about BDSM and pain slut female submissives being a common cliche. Suffice it to say I totally understand they aren't all like that, but for the purposes of this story - both what inspired it and where I wanted it to go - I decided to make her that way.

I very much appreciate your comments, and hopefully you'll read my reply at some point and at least know I made these choices deliberately and not because I naively think this is the only way BDSM can go. As the story progresses, you will see that Pat isn't as stereotypical as a Dom as Christy is as a sub. As you mentioned he is very caring (which the good ones are) but you'll see more that sets him apart from the cliche Masters, at least I hope you will.

Perhaps I'll have to write another story someday with a female sub who is a very different persona from this one.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

Still Liking This . . .

. . . Because of Pat’s caring ways. Still hoping you’ll start lengthening the chapters. I find humiliation and pain a total turn off for me, however I certainly accept that Kitten and others find them exciting.

At one time I dabbled in the lifestyle, trying to find a Dom with whom to play. Unfortunately, the majority seem to think they have to be mean to dominate. Just like Kitten, I love to please, praise gets me wet, and an occasional “good girl” just makes me practically sit up and wag my bottom. (Hmmm, maybe petplay might be fun?)

I can understand Kitten finding pleasure in acts that previously she avoided since now she’s been challenged to take it deeper or harder or bigger to please him. It motivates her as it motivates me, wanting him to be proud of her efforts.

One minor quibble is how quickly the bar is raising for her; one minute she’s lost all sexual desire, then next day she’s turned into an insatiable sex kitten. Naturally, you don’t want the story to move so slowly your readers get bored, and I get this is your fantasy, yet perhaps an occasional hiccup in her progress might be likely. I do love Pat! I wish I could find someone like him. 😻

kitten_d44kitten_d44about 4 years agoAuthor

Hi nthusiastic - thanks for your comments! I did start lengthening the chapters as the story progressed, so hopefully you will find an improvement as they go. Glad you are enjoying the story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with other comments. I am particularly sensitive to humiliation as my marriage of over 2 decades ended when my ex struggled tremendously to be an encourager and instead seemed to try to control me through gas lightning, devaluing and rejection, which all seemed to be her way of humiliating me into submitting to what she wanted !! I am now awake to her narcissistic ways and have struggled to be the dad my boys need me to be.

That being said… I can read of humiliation and pain and see the persons need to be cared for THROUGH pushing their limits (to a mutually satisfying point) in pain and humiliation to lavish encouragement of a job well done. Also, I see a HUGE relationship in the brain between the pain/pleasure relationship and therefore understand why some people ‘get off’ on receiving pain.

So to me the bottom line is that when a couple can demonstrate love: by listening to, encouraging, and growing one another (pushing boundaries) … a greater trust/love/endearing can be gained !! So to each their own. Keep up the great story as I will be reading more of them. 5 stars !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitten_d44@kitten_d44
I'm a Canadian girl who has always loved a good story. Literotica has given me many hours of happy reading and I look forward to sharing some of my own stories to give back! ***Update: Thanks to everyone who read Learning to Submit and commented on it! I have given the story ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES