Learning to Submit Ch. 12

Story Info
A little role-play and bondage after work.
4.4k words
4.66
10.2k
4

Part 12 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

I woke to my alarm going off and hit snooze, choosing to settle back under the covers for a few more minutes. We'd arrived home from our weekend away yesterday after some incredible morning sex and a teasing car ride back. It had felt weird to remove the collar and cuffs and put my dress back on to come home. I was surprised how much I had enjoyed spending a weekend collared, cuffed, and subservient. It had very much solidified our new roles and helped bond us even more deeply.

My alarm went off again, stirring me from my happy memories and reminding me that it was Monday, and I had to get to work. Even worse, it was a grey, rainy day, and I just wanted to stay right here all day. My day collar necklace was back in place at my throat and I touched it's familiar lines, feeling the warmth and love knowing I belonged to Pat fully.

I threw back the covers and looked to see if there was a note from Pat. Nothing. I hopped through a quick shower before picking out a sexy underwear set and getting dressed for work.

I sent an email to Pat as I was walking out of the house. I told him how I was feeling and how much I missed him already and thanked him again for the weekend and everything we did. I also sent a pledge, as he had requested, promising that my body was his to use as he wanted.

His reply was a short "you're welcome, see you tonight." The brevity caught me off guard but I figured he was probably just busy with work.

I grabbed a butt plug from our toy drawer. Even if he hadn't set me any specific tasks for the day I knew he wanted my ass stretched out so it was easier for him to use it whenever he wanted.

I showered and shaved, making sure everything was smooth again, and got ready for work. With no instructions I happily put on a sturdier bra and a more concealing top before heading out the door with the butt plug in my purse.

Work passed slowly, and I found myself missing the tasks and naughtiness during the day. I had emailed Pat to ask how his day was going but he hadn't written back until around 11 when he sent the simple reply, "busy".

After lunch I sighed audibly behind my desk. I had lots of work to do but I was having trouble focusing. I wanted so badly to be doing a task or wearing something slutty because he asked me to. I was disappointed and it settled in the pit of my stomach, killing my libido.

'You're being dumb,' I thought to myself. 'You can't expect him to dress you and set you tasks every day. He has a job too, and he's a busy guy.'

It was hard to convince myself but I knew he wasn't deliberately ignoring me, and I busied myself with work, hoping to pass the day more quickly.

At home time I gathered up my coat and purse, making a quick pitstop to the washroom to insert the plug. Thankful that I'd remembered to throw in a small container of lube, I set to work easing the plug into my ass. I'd chosen plug 2, scared of using the bigger ones when my ass hadn't been stretched for a whole day. I imagined how amazing it would be when plug 3 and 4 and even 5 were no longer so intimidating, and my pussy clenched, sending a rush of moisture to my slit.

As the plug slid into place I stifled a moan. It felt good to have something up my ass again and I was glad I'd remembered to bring it.

I walked to the car and slid into my seat, almost sad I hadn't run into a coworker on the way. Somehow those day to day interactions made me feel so much naughtier when I had a hidden sign of my slutiness and had to play it cool.

I called Pat on the way home, and we chatted. He sounded stressed, and I did my best to keep the conversation light and keep the disappointment out of my voice that he didn't seem really in the mood to play.

I was about to let him go when he suddenly asked "What's wrong C? I heard that big sigh. Tough day?"

How could I answer? I wanted to tell the truth but I didn't want him to be upset. He'd clearly had a tough day and I didn't want to be selfish.

"It's nothing, don't worry. Long day for sure, although thankfully not as bad as yours."

"My day was bad, yes. But I can still hear something in your voice. Please tell me what's going on."

Shit. I guess I wasn't getting away so easily.

"To be honest? I don't want to sound selfish but I missed all your tasks and instructions this morning. I was kind of bummed to work a normal day without doing something slutty for you. I mean, other than making a pit stop on the way out to shove a plug in my ass."

I heard his sudden intake of breath through the phone. "You're wearing a plug? Right now?"

"Yes." I said matter-of-factly.

"Such a good girl, kitten. And tell me how it feels?"

"Good Master. I was surprised how nice it felt to have my ass feeling full again, although I was too scared to wear a bigger plug so I'm only wearing number 2."

"That is quite alright. We'll get that little hole trained up for the bigger plugs soon enough. Once you can wear number 5 for a couple hours I'll have a surprise for you."

"Yes Master. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm sorry you felt ignored today. But don't worry. I may not have set a task for work but that doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about you. I left an outfit just inside the door. When you get home, put it on and report to me in my office. I'll be waiting you naughty girl."

I felt like electricity shot through my whole body at his words. Everything seemed to come alive. My nipples puckered and my pussy throbbed. I was more than ready for his touch.

"Thank you, Master. But might I ask how I've been naughty?"

His chuckle rang through the car and sent a shiver up my spine.

"All will be made clear, I assure you."

"Yes Master."

"Now, I have some preparations to make before you get home. How close are you?"

"About 10 minutes?"

"Perfect. See you soon. Oh, and please leave the plug in but otherwise wear only what I've set out."

"Yes Master."

"Good girl."

The phone line went quiet and I drove the rest of the way wondering what he had in store for the evening.

******

I walked through the door to find an outfit laid out, as promised. I quickly stripped my clothes and set to work getting dressed for Pat. I searched the pile twice before conceding that no underwear was probably by design. At least I didn't have to go out. The bra looked pretty small as well, and honestly I was surprised he'd bothered with a bra.

I slid into the thigh-high sheer stockings, rolling them gently up my legs, and connected them to the garter belt he'd left out. Garters and stockings had always been a favorite for Pat and I had worn them on many occasions for him.

I stepped into the black skirt. It was short, but still covered everything, barely. The bra caught me off guard when I realized it didn't quite come high enough to cover my nipples! Although my breasts were supported and nicely displayed, my nipples sat above the bra line poking out proudly. I reached into each cup, scooping out the soft flesh to ensure they were sitting high and full in the tiny cups. I slipped on the white dress shirt, buttoning it up just past my cleavage, and slid on the black pumps before heading up the stairs to Pat's office.

I knocked at the door and heard his quiet "come in" from inside.

I let myself in and walked as seductively as possible towards his desk. He was typing on his computer, and made no immediate move to acknowledge my presence. I stood patiently waiting, feeling my core moisten as I was left ignored.

I glanced around the room nervously, no sign of what Pat had in mind.

He glanced up at me and slowly appraised me. I could see the lust swirling in his eyes.

"Ah. Ms. White. Thank you for coming."

Ms. White? I took a moment wondering where the name came from but I realized he was waiting for a reply.

"Of course, Sir." I said, as graciously as possible. He was clearly roleplaying something, as he had mentioned on our trip, so it was up to me to try to keep up.

"Now I know you haven't been doing this job for a very long time, but I expect my administrative staff to learn their jobs quickly. I'm afraid there have been several mistakes in my calendar, and one of the documents you typed up for me had spelling mistakes! That simply won't do."

I cast my eyes downwards and mumbled "I'm sorry Sir. I promise I'll do better."

"Do you now." He sighed heavily, and I stood as still as possible, waiting to see where this would go.

"The other executives have already suggested I should just fire you. But I like you, and I'd like you to stay."

"Thank you, Sir. I promise I won't let you down."

"Oh I'm quite certain you won't. Not after you learn your lesson, anyway."

"Sir?" My head snapped up to see the smirk on his face. He was clearly enjoying this.

He crooked his finger in my direction.

"Come here Ms. White."

I hesitated, deciding that 'Ms. White' wouldn't run to his side in anticipation.

"Ms. White, I need you to come closer so I can punish you. If you aren't willing to accept punishment for your shortcomings, I'm afraid I will have to replace you."

"Yes Sir." I cast my eyes down and walked right up to stand in front of him.

"Very good. Now bend over my lap, please."

"Sir!" I said, mustering as much indignation to my voice as I could manage. "I hope you don't mean to spank me!"

"Ms. White, this is the last chance. Do as you are told or I will start the paperwork to release you. Do you really want to go on the job hunt again?"

"No, Sir."

I climbed hesitantly over his lap. He spread his legs a little to give me a bit more of a platform to lay on. His hand caressed my ass over the skirt and he hummed his approval at the outfit. He snapped the garter on the back of each leg, causing me to squeak in surprise at the small burst of pain.

"Garters. Such a nice touch. You should wear these to work more often."

Liquid was leaking onto my thighs already, and I wondered how long it would be before he noticed. Trying to stay in character, I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Please Sir, just get on with my punishment."

"As you wish, Ms. White."

His hand started slapping on the outside of my skirt, raining blows and increasing both the speed and strength of each spank. It didn't take long before I was squirming and whimpering at the increasing heat, even with a layer of fabric in between.

The blows stopped as suddenly as they had started, and his hand was suddenly reaching under my skirt.

"Sir! This is highly inappropriate."

His hand swiped through the folds of my pussy and I sucked in my breath. I knew what he'd find there.

"Inappropriate? Maybe. But I think you're only complaining for show. Tell me, Ms. White, did you enjoy being spanked?"

"Yes Sir." I mumbled it as quietly as possible. He spanked both cheeks hard.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard that."

"Yes Sir!" I said, much louder.

"Good girl. I thought you might." He flipped the back of my skirt up so my ass was fully exposed and groaned as he saw the plug seated in my tiny hole with the little jewel peaking at him. "My my. Someone is a naughty girl. Your ass is a lovely shade of pink, and I do love the decoration, but I don't think you've come close to learning your lesson yet. Shall we continue?"

It was a rhetorical question, and we both knew it, but for some reason I decided to answer anyway. "Yes please, Sir." I wanted to feel his hand on my bare skin. I'd craved his touch all day and was thrilled to be here, submitting. There was no question the role play was working well for both of us.

His hand came down hard again, and he picked up speed, covering every spot on my ass until it was all burning. I could feel tears at the corners of my eyes, but my pussy was dripping down my thighs and likely onto his pant leg. He slapped me 4 more times hard before landing the last slap right between my legs and making me cry out. My lips felt like they instantly puffed up from the hit, even though he'd kept it relatively gentle.

"Stand up."

I stood slowly, turning to face him.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes Sir. I promise you won't have any problems with me again."

"Excellent. And I believe you. But Mr. Smith would still like to see you before you go home."

"Mr. Smith, Sir?" Now I was confused, and a little scared. Had he stashed another person here that he was going to hand me over to?

"Oh don't quiver. I'm sure it's just a formality. Mr. Smith, my boss? Big double doors at the end of the hall. Fix your skirt and let yourself in his office. He'll be there momentarily."

He broke character long enough to wink at me before adopting his stern, managerial expression. So he would be Mr. Smith as well.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

I walked out of his office and headed to our master bedroom. Big double doors had obviously referred to the french doors on the bedroom, so I let myself in and waited patiently. It wasn't long before I heard the doors open and close behind me.

I was just starting to turn around to face 'Mr. Smith' when I was shoved roughly to the bed and a ball gag was stuffed in my mouth. My hands were secured behind my back quickly with soft cuffs. A blindfold was placed over my eyes before I was hauled back to my feet by my restrained hands.

"Well well. So this is the slutty little secretary who thinks she can do crap work and keep her job. I hear you were talking back to your boss, so I took precautions. Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to spend some quality time with you, and if I'm happy with your performance, you can keep your job for now."

Pat's voice sounded rougher, like he was trying to be someone else, but I could still tell it was him. However the roleplay was pushing all my buttons, and the restraint and rough treatment already had me excited, especially after a thorough spanking.

He spun me around in his arms and started unbuttoning the shirt quickly. He got about half way and pulled it down my arms, restraining me further as the fabric pulled tight around my midsection. I felt his hands roughly grab my breasts and knead them, before tweaking my nipples.

"First your boss tells me you aren't wearing underwear and now this! You really must be a slut. I bet you're loving this. Only naughty girls wear bras that don't even cover their nipples."

My pussy contracted at his words and rough treatment, and I whimpered, wishing I could ask for more. His hands played with my nipples, pinching and rolling them as I moaned behind my gag. The torment was amazing, and it was getting harder to stay on my feet.

He placed his hands on my chest and shoved me backwards onto the bed, before flipping me over onto my stomach. He roughly pulled the skirt down to my knees before scooping under my legs placing my knees on the bed and then pulling my upper thighs as far apart as they could manage with the skirt in the way.

"I heard the naughty little slut liked having her ass filled," he said, wiggling the plug. "Perhaps later we can replace this with something more fun."

I moaned at the thought of having him pull the plug out and shove his cock inside me. I felt the heat in my core as my muscles clenched around the toy just thinking about it.

He climbed behind me, straddling my knees, and lined his cock up with my soaked pussy. He rubbed the head through the juices a couple times before roughly shoving it in as far as it would go. With my legs restrained by my skirt, and the plug in my ass, the entrance was much tighter than usual, and we both groaned as he worked inside of me. He pulled most of the way out before shoving back in a little harder. His hands reached around, finding my nipples against the bed sheets, and toying with them as he roughly used my pussy.

With the excitement of the role play, the helplessness at being restrained and gagged, and the rough use, it took no time before my body was on the edge of a huge orgasm. He pushed in deeper and harder on every thrust, forcing my body to take the onslaught, while roughly pinching my nipples. As he thrust in right to the hilt and grunted his release, I came undone, feeling a tidal wave of sensation sweep through my body. My pussy clamped down on his cock, milking every last drop of his cum into my hot depths.

He slowly moved in and out a few more times before pulling out. He rolled me to my side and pulled my skirt down and off my legs, freeing them for the first time. I was lying in a puddle of drool from the ball gag, and once again relished the dirty feeling of being treated this way.

He unhooked the gag and I immediately felt his mostly soft cock pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth and he thrust in, working his length in and out until he felt I had adequately cleaned his shaft.

His hands trailed down my body and I felt two fingers slide quickly inside my pussy.

"Squeeze my fingers, girl." I did as he asked, and felt him flick his fingers like he was scooping the inside of my chanel. A moment later his fingers were at my mouth, and I opened to the taste of our combined juices. He repeated this process a few times, feeding me his cum straight from my pussy. After several rounds he stuck his fingers in one more time and pushed them a little deeper, curling into the front of my body. I felt my g-spot start to respond almost immediately, and it took nothing before with a single flick of his fingers my body exploded again, firing wetness down his hand.

He placed the fingers in my mouth before telling me to clean his hand as well. I did so happily, lapping up all of the fluid until I felt it was clean.

He stood me up and removed the blindfold and cuffs. He slid my shirt back up over my shoulders and handed me my skirt before leading me to the doors and out into the hallway.

"Tomorrow morning report to my office. You may keep your job, for now, but you are on probation, and will need to earn your way off the list. I recommend skipping breakfast, as I have a special diet you will be enjoying the rest of the mornings this week. Now I suggest you get to the bathroom and dress yourself before someone sees you"

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir!" I squeeked, before running into the hall bathroom and hastily pulling the skirt back on.

I returned to the door a moment later, and was debating what to do, when Pat opened the door and pulled me back into the bedroom and into his arms.

"Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you are? Seriously? Even now, you look amazing."

"Thank you Master." I snuggled closer into his embrace but he pushed me away a moment later.

"On your knees for a moment, Kitten."

I swallowed quickly and complied, sinking to my knees. I wasn't disappointed that he wasn't done with me, but I wasn't totally sure how much more I could take.

Pat pulled out our small camera from the bedside table and aimed it at me.

"Look up at me and make your eyes as wide as you can manage. Put your hands back behind you, as if they were still restrained."

My pulse quickened as I followed his directions, and imagined how I must look right now with my tits pulled out of the tiny shelf bra and my shirt only half done up.

Pat snapped a couple pictures before pulling the shoulders of the shirt down and snapping a couple more. When he was finished he lowered my face to the floor and pulled my skirt up around my waist, taking a few more pictures from a variety of angles.

"So. Fucking. Sexy. Seriously. You have makeup all over your face and your clothes are all dishevelled and your ass is still nice and pink from the spanking. You can see the effect it has on me. I think eventually I'm going to have to print some of these photos and make myself a little album."

12