Learning to Submit Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered at his words, thinking what would happen if someone came across an album of photos of me in these types of positions. But I knew Pat would love it, and I would never deny him the pleasure of having his album.

His cock was back at full hardness, sticking out proudly from his body. I licked my lips, seeing it bob in front of him. I wanted to feel it in my body again.

He took one look at the expression on my face, and his eyebrows climbed in incredulity.

"You want more. Really."

"Yes Master. Please."

"And what does my horny little slut want, hmm? Where should I stick my nice hard cock now?"

My pussy was so wet and I knew it would feel amazing to have him shove it back inside my pussy, but I had a growing hunger I couldn't deny. And since he was giving me the option...

"Please Master, I'd like if you would fuck my ass. Please take the plug out and use my asshole until you fill it with your cum."

A devilish smile crossed his face as he grabbed the lube off his end table and poured a generous amount on his cock.

"It would be my pleasure, Slut."

My pussy clenched hard at his words and I moaned in anticipation as he started to remove the plug. It had been firmly seated in my ass for almost 2 hours, and it didn't come out as easily as they had the other day. Finally it popped out, and Pat poured some more lube into my little hole.

He lined his cock up and started to push with consistent pressure. Amazingly, even with the smaller plug, his cock slid right in. I could feel the additional stretch as he pushed his way inside, and moaned as my muscles worked to accommodate the increase in length and girth. He kept pushing until he was fully seated, and then smacked each cheek once before starting an increasingly punishing rhythm with his cock.

"Your ass feels amazing. Still so tight but that little bit of relaxing from the plug made it easier to move. Are you ready to take a pounding, my little anal slut?"

"Yes Master! Please, use my ass. Take it hard and fast until you blow inside me."

He moaned with pleasure at my words, and increased the strength of his thrusts until he was pounding into me without holding back.

"Such a good little anal slut. I love how you've learned already to accomodate my needs."

He continued pounding into me and I revelled in the feeling of being fully used. His thrusts were just on the border between pain and pleasure, which only made me love them more. He spanked my ass intermittently as he continued his punishing use of my smallest hole.

"I'm getting close, but I think my good little anal slut deserves one more reward. You may cum at will."

Before I could react his fingers were on my clit, rubbing it in circles as he pounded into my ass. My orgasm came out of nowhere to flood through my body, my ass clenching around his cock as he continued to force me to ride the wave with his fingers. I could hear him grunting his release but he didn't let up right away, catapulting me into another full body orgasm until my body collapsed on the floor.

He slowly pulled his softening cock out of my ass, and lay beside me on the floor, pulling me into his spoon.

"Thank you, Master." My eyes were feeling a little heavy, but I was enjoying laying in his embrace, and wanted to soak up this moment a little longer.

"You are most welcome. Thank you, Little One."

He sat up and scooped me into his arms, lifting me to the bed and tucking me in.

"Rest. I'll be back in a minute. We can take a nap and then have dinner and chat later."

He pulled the blankets tight around me and headed for the bathroom. I wondered what exactly we were going to chat about, but I found myself drifting off before I could put much thought into it.

12