Learning to Submit Ch. 14

Story Info
Christy's continues training as her work gets complicated.
9.8k words
4.64
8.9k
3

Part 14 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

I woke in the morning feeling absolute bliss. Pat was long gone but I could feel his presence around me, as I slowly came to consciousness.

His cum was dry on my face, and I could still taste him on my tongue from cleaning him off after my facial. My nipples were hard and my pussy was still soaked. Even after having multiple orgasms myself yesterday evening, my horniness level was extremely high. I fought the urge to allow my hand to creep down my body and play between my folds. As nice as an orgasm would be, I was starting to relish this non-stop neediness for sex, and I didn't want anything to jeapordize it. Not to mention, it was against the rules. As fun as punishment was sometimes, I didn't want him to be disappointed in me.

I sighed as I closed my eyes and reflected on our time after dinner.

Pat had been very impressed by my eagerness to suck his cock, and my delight at having his cum on my face. He showered me with praise after I sucked his dripping cock back into my mouth, cleaning him up and continuing my training to improve my oral skills.

Before heading to sleep he had given me a username and password for a well known porn site that I could use to find some good oral sex videos for my daily training. We'd set out my dildo, and I had reset my alarm, eager for the morning's task. I was excited to have rules in place and daily tasks expected of me. He had drifted off quickly last night his breathing evening out. 'I guess all those orgasms in an evening left him ready for a good night's sleep,' I thought.

I had tossed around for a while, enjoying how I felt but wishing we could do more. There never seemed to be enough hours in the day.

I grabbed my laptop and booted it up, signing on to the website Pat had bookmarked for me, and starting my search. After a couple minutes I discovered there was a BDSM category, and I could find videos of submissive girls, like me, being dominated with oral sex - among other things. I quickly picked a video that looked promising, and settled under the blankets with my dildo in hand.

The dom in the video grabbed the sub behind the head, commanding that she open, and roughly started using her mouth and throat. My pussy clenched as I watched her eyes widen and gobs of saliva drip out of her mouth as he aggressively fucked her face. I slid the dildo into my mouth, getting used to the girth as I watched the continued assault unfold on my screen.

I started working the dildo in and out, pushing it a little further and nudging the opening of my throat. If my gag reflex protested, I would pull back a bit and work shallower for a few thrusts before trying again. Clearly this was going to take some practice.

As I swirled my tongue around the fake cock in my mouth and practiced my shallow sucking skills, I remembered that Pat had said as long as I didn't cum, I could play a little while doing this. My fingers quickly found my slit, sliding across the wetness and circling my swollen bud.

I kept working the dildo in my mouth, while playing with my pussy, and discovered a moment later that I'd pushed past my gag reflex with no issue. I focused on the sub in the video, who was now restrained in a kneeling position while her Dom alternated between fucking her pussy doggy style and forcing her to take him to the hilt in her mouth. My fingers strummed continuously across my sensitive clit while I pushed the dildo into the opening of my throat.

I was pleased that it slid in without too much work, and I was able to move it further into my throat and back out without gagging. I let myself imagine what it would be like to be that submissive in the video, restrained and being used, a mix of her spit and her pussy juice all over her face as her Dom liked to smear his cock across her face in between shoving it in her mouth. I could see her throat bulge as he pushed it all the way in, and pulled it out trailing large amounts of spit that he would wipe on her face before moving back to her pussy.

I watched, in a trance, as I continued pushing the dildo in and out of my throat, pulling back occasionally when my gag reflex acted up. My fingers continued to swirl around my pussy, occasionally dipping into the entrance to pull more fluid out and add it to the mix outside.

It didn't take long before my training time was done, and I reluctantly shut off the movie and headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up for work.

As I walked into the bathroom, I noticed a lingerie store bag on the counter. There was a note inside.

"Wear this under your clothes at work today and think of me. ~P"

I opened the bag to discover a new bra and underwear set. They were dark red lace. The bra was unlined, as he preferred, and the underwear was a tiny thong.

I showered quickly, washing last night's sex off my body, and making sure to remove Pat's cum from my face. I watched, sadly, as the soap went down the drain carrying his seed with me. Perhaps another day he could cum somewhere that I could leave it for my day at work.

'Wouldn't that be naughty?' I thought, smiling as I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off.

I put on the new underwear set Pat had picked, taking time to admire my curves in the sexy lingerie. I might not have a perfect body, but I had to admit that the underwear and bra set it off nicely. I hoped Pat would like this sight later.

I slid into a long skirt and a fitted black dress shirt. As I examined my reflection in the mirror, I saw my nipples sticking out and thought about how the guys at work would be distracted by them. My pussy dripped into the gusset of my new thong, and I realized these underwear would be soaked long before I got home.

I grabbed plug 3 and a small bottle of lube and stuck them in my purse as I headed out the door.

My day passed slowly, as seemed to be the norm these days. I dreamed of the stories I read where the Dom always seemed to be wealthy and the sub could just stay home perfecting her submission.

At lunch I pulled up some websites on stretching to increase flexibility, and it seemed yoga might be my best bet. As luck would have it, there was a class in the rec center just up the street over lunch time twice a week. I signed up, happy to be checking all my tasks off the list.

At the end of the day I slipped into the bathroom and worked plug 3 securely into my ass. It was a lot more stretch, and I realized as I was walking out that it was getting uncomfortable quickly. I thanked my lucky stars that I'd be sitting soon.

I was almost at my car when I heard my name and turned to see Mike jogging up beside me.

"Christy. Glad I caught you. A few of us are heading out for a drink. Would you like to join us?"

He gestured behind him and I noticed 3 other male managers watching me. I suddenly felt alone and afraid. I knew of all of them, but Mike was the only one I'd worked with directly. The others were hungrily eyeing me like a tasty meal.

"I'm sorry Mike," I said quickly, "my husband is expecting me home tonight. Rain check?"

"Sure," he said easily. "We go out every Friday. Today is an extra. We're celebrating John's promotion to the management ranks."

The man he gestured at smiled at me, but the look in his eyes wasn't friendly. He was fairly young, like Mike, and quite attractive. He was lean and appeared to be quite fit in his black suit and tie. His dark hair was slicked back and his goatee was neatly trimmed, but it was his piercing blue-grey eyes and easy confidence that got my attention.

There was something primal in his gaze that made me want to run. I wondered briefly if he'd chase me if I did, and imagined being pinned to a wall by his strong arms, held in that commanding gaze. A light breeze blew under my skirt, chilling me as it hit my soaked thong, and snapping me quickly out of my day dream.

"That's great. I'll see about Friday. Please tell John congratulations from me." It took everything in me to keep my voice steady. I put my phone to my ear as if it had been ringing and said "hello" clearly while mouthing 'its my husband' as I waved and stepped into my car.

Mike waved and turned back to the other guys, allowing me a moment to covertly dial Pat as I climbed into my car. I switched over to Bluetooth as he answered and started to drive.

"Pat. Thank God. I'm glad you answered."

"What's up C? Everything ok? You sound scared."

I spent a couple minutes explaining to Pat about the conversation with Mike, and the invitations to go out with them, as well as how I felt under John's glower.

"Hmm. That's tough," Pat said, responding to my concerns about the invite for Friday. "On the one hand, you don't want to lose your job. On the other, it sounds like they have less than angelic motives. Where did you say they were going?"

"They didn't. But I can find out tomorrow."

"Good. Find out tomorrow. If it's somewhere public, I'll come too. I can sit by myself and keep an eye on things. They don't know me, so they shouldn't recognize me, especially in a passing glance. If it's not somewhere public you'll need an excuse to say no."

"Thanks. That makes me feel better," I said, feeling my body start to relax.

"So other than that, how's my little Kitten feeling? I saw plug 3 was missing. How's that little asshole stretching for me?"

I realized with all the fear of my conversation, I'd forgotten about the plug. How was that even possible? It was definitely stretching.

"It's a bit uncomfortable, Master, but I'm okay now that I'm sitting."

"Good girl. When you get home, we're going to test the stretch."

"Yes Master."

I could feel my juices pouring into the gusset of my thong. As predicted, it was soaked. I was going to have to start keeping a towel on my seat.

"Thank you for your gift this morning, Master."

"Oh you liked that, did you?" Pat's dark chuckle came through the line. "Don't worry, I have several more little gifts like that. Tonight when you get home, I want you to strip your outer clothes and then kneel in the front entrance and call out for me to let me know you're ready."

"Yes Master."

"Good girl. For the rest of your drive home, I want you to focus on how your body feels. How full your ass feels. How wet you are. How hard your nipples probably are. And imagine what I might do to you when you get home."

"Yes Master."

"There's my good girl. See you soon."

The phone line clicked and I realized I still had a fair distance left before arriving home. I did my best to continue paying attention to the road as I followed Pat's instructions for the remainder of the drive.

By the time I got home my nipples felt considerably harder and my pussy was even wetter, leaking fluid all around the base of the plug in my ass. I'd squeezed my ass around it several times, enjoying the fullness and the sense of pride that it was what my Master wanted of me.

As promised, after parking the car I came inside, stripped down to my bra set, and called out for Pat.

I heard a whistle as he stepped out from the next room.

"That looks even better on you than I imagined."

I dropped my eyes, heat flooding my cheeks. It amazed me that he could still affect me this way after all these years.

"Thank you, Master."

I felt his finger lifting my chin and my body started to relax until the moment I met his eyes. They were full of fire and darkness and lust. As I swallowed carefully he quickly fastened a new leather collar around my neck - red, to match the underwear I figured, and studded with small jewels. It was very pretty and I felt a sense of pride wearing it.

I was basking in this feeling when I realized he had something else in his hand. I heard the gentle click as he attached the matching leash to the collar.

He pet my head gently, exactly the way he would stroke a dog and said "Good girl."

My face flamed and I started to protest but he was suddenly right in front of me with his fingers to my lips, shushing me.

"Do I have to get you a tail? Or can you play along a little? Tonight you are my pet, and I'd like you to act that way. No speaking, no standing or walking, unless I expressly say otherwise. Understood?"

I stopped myself quickly from my usually affirmative response and nodded.

"There's a good girl. Now come."

He walked ahead of me, leaving a small amount of slack in the leash. He kept his pace leisurely as I crawled along behind him. With every movement I could feel the plug rolling back and forth with the swinging of my hips.

I crawled up the stairs, shocked by how much that plug woke my body up as I climbed. My ass clenched around it and my pussy was starting to leak outside the totally soaked underwear.

We reached the top of the stairs and he led me to our bedroom, looping the leash over the closest corner of the bed frame.

"Stay on your hands and knees. I have a couple things to prepare."

I nodded my agreement as he moved behind me and started sliding my underwear down my legs. It took a bit of shuffling in this position but after a minute he was holding my underwear in his hands, stroking the wet fabric.

"Oh my. I'd say someone is very excited. I know just what to do with this."

I looked at him quizzically as he pinched my nose. I opened my mouth to breathe, and was rewarded with the musky scent of my juices just moments before my soaked underwear was shoved roughly in.

"There we are. Now you truly can't speak. Do you like being at my mercy like this?"

I moaned behind the underwear, nodding enthusiastically.

"Good girl. Now. You've been a naughty pet. Enticing those poor men you work with. Practically shoving these in their faces." As he spoke he released the clasp on my bra, allowing my tits to spring free. "It's a wonder they didn't pull you into an office and have their way with you."

"I think you need a little reminder who you belong to, little pet."

I figured we both knew this was just an excuse, but as the blows started landing on my ass, shaking the plug around in my tight hole and leaving a spreading burn on my skin, it didn't matter. I was his, and he could punish me for whatever injustice, even those truthfully out of my control. He stopped every once in a while to play with the plug, rocking it in and out slightly and moving it side to side, before continuing with his methodical reddening of my ass.

I lost track of how many times his hand landed on my ass, leaving a trail of fire across both cheeks. I found myself floating a little, zoned out from the slow, methodical spanking, when he suddenly stopped. I groaned as I felt him tugging on plug 3, encouraging it to slide out, forcing my tight muscles to relax enough to let it go. He reached what felt like the widest part quickly, making me gasp, before letting go and allowing my tiny hole to swallow the plug back into my depths. He repeated this several times before finally pulling the plug free.

I heard the rattle of ice in water from somewhere behind me and was shocked a moment later as I felt very cold water dripping on my extremely hot cheeks. I heard the squirt of lube and felt the cool liquid drip onto my little rosebud. It was followed almost immediately by something that felt so cold, my asshole puckered tightly trying to keep the intruder out.

"Shhh my pet. This is going in one way or another. Relax for me. It doesn't have to hurt."

I whimpered as he teased the entrance with the cold tip of whatever he had. He slowly started pressing for entrance, encouraging me to relax with soothing sounds as he rubbed the tip around my tight hole and continued his forward assault.

With the continued pressure, my ass eventually stretched a little more and accepted the plug, leaving me groaning as it took its place. The cold felt almost nice, even if the plug felt large and heavy. It felt about as big as 5 but somehow colder, and heavier. I shuddered at the feeling.

He stroked my cheeks, letting out a little groan of his own as he touched the edges of the toy and inspected my stretched hole. His touch was driving me crazy and I fought my instinct to lean into his hand.

He straightened, and I didn't have to wait long before the gentle caresses of his hand were replaced by the licking pain of the flogger dancing across my ass. He started slow and almost gentle, before quickly increasing both the speed and strength. I was whimpering and panting through my makeshift gag, silently begging him to finish soon.

As swiftly as it had started it suddenly stopped, and all at once the feeling of heat and pain rushed into my tender ass. As my mind registered the pain I could feel my pussy juices flowing down the insides of my thighs.

I had almost caught my breath when I heard the flogger lash out again and burning pain exploded on the side of my breast and through my nipple. He repeated the blow on the other side, heating my hanging tits with a brutal lashing. I cried out on the second one and he hesitated.

"Slap the floor if you need me to stop."

I held my position and kept my hands still. I could take it. And I wanted it. I was starting to really thrive on the burst of adrenaline that accompanied him pushing my body. I knew he always kept himself in check, and some days I wondered what it would be like to have someone push me to my limits. I loved Pat, but the one time he'd brought me to tears he'd stopped immediately, and he'd never gone close again.

I'd looked at many pictures and videos of submissives after spankings, admiring the marks that didn't fade so quickly, and I found myself truly curious to know what marks like that would feel like.

For now, I was a pet, and gagged at that, so asking if he would push me harder would have to wait.

"No? Such a brave girl. Very well then. I hear the pain from the whip wrapping around is even more pronounced than a normal spank. What do you think?"

With that he began whipping my tits, allowing the flogger to land on the side of the soft tissue and wrap around up to my nipple. He was right. The pain was much greater, but it still faded quickly after each stroke. It did the job lighting the fire in my core, leaving me moaning and squirming under the lashes.

After a few minutes he went back to my ass, giving it one more round of flogging, and leaving me fighting to hold this position.

I heard the flogger hit the floor and he was kneeling beside me.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered. "Your ass is the same color as the underwear I stuffed in your mouth. And I bet your tits are as well."

I shuddered at the thought, and briefly wondered if he had left any marks that would last until tomorrow. I momentarily wondered if it was weird that I wanted more pain than he was giving me. I'd read about submissives and knew that different people had different limits, but I still shocked myself with my desire to be punished more, used harder.

I was snapped back to the moment by the feeling of Pat tugging the large plug out of my ass. He didn't give me much time to adjust, and my muscles complained at the quicker stretching. My ass was only empty for a moment before he grabbed both my hips and sunk his cock in fully in a single thrust.

Keeping one hand on my ass, he used the other to put pressure between my shoulder blades, forcing me to drop my upper body to the floor and leave my ass even more on display.

It didn't take long before his breathing became labored, and I felt his load explode deep in my ass.