Learning to Submit Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Master. Let me serve you. I want to make you cum. You could even, maybe..." I trailed off, slightly. I wanted it, but I was still scared. I felt his hand caressing my sore nipples and my last block crumbled.

"You could even cum a little in my mouth Master. I want to be able to do that for you. Let me try."

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips, claiming my mouth and pushing my body into even more of a frenzy.

"If you want my cock that badly, little one," he said with a smile, "then you'd better open up."

I licked my lips as he settled back on the couch, and I reached forward to undo his belt and zipper, reaching in to free his erection from his pants and underwear.

As he slid it into my mouth, past my lips, I moaned at how complete I felt. On my knees, collared and leashed, with his cock filling me. I was right where I belonged.

I sighed contentedly as I started to work my spit along his shaft, working to take all of it in my mouth.

He placed his hand on the back of my head, gently caressing my hair as I worked on his hard cock. After a couple minutes, he placed the second hand on my head, encouraging me to increase my pace.

"Such a good girl, sucking her Master's cock. Spread your knees wider for me. No rubbing your thighs together. I want that pussy to keep wanting what your mouth is getting now. Perhaps I will show your pussy what it is missing."

I groaned around his cock as I widened my knees, feeling the wetness suddenly caressed by the air around it.

I popped his cock out of my mouth, pressing it gently upwards as I started to lick around his balls.

"Please," I said breathily, in between licks. "Please Master. Show my pussy what it's missing. Please fuck my naughty mouth. I want you to use it the way you use my other holes."

I danced my tongue back up along his shaft, and placed my lips around his cock before burying my mouth around it. He hummed with pleasure as I worked him in my mouth.

"If you want me to use your mouth, little slut, you better prove that you can take it. Take all of it. Show me all the slutty things you've been practicing."

I looked up at him around his cock as he held my hair in both hands and started to press on the back of my mouth. I willed my throat to open up and felt his head pop in, and his cock pushed all the way into my mouth. He held my head tight to his body, and I allowed the drool to escape around his shaft, and pour out of my mouth and onto my chest.

"Such a good girl. Now let's see if you're really ready to be used."

He started gently moving forward and back just a little. He repeated this a few times then pulled out to let me breathe. As I was catching my breath, he grabbed my hair and wiped his slimy cock all over my face.

"Very good slut. I think we should do that a few more times. What do you think?"

"Yes Master. Put your cock back in my throat. Please. Fuck my mouth Master."

"As you wish."

For the next several minutes he worked a steady rhythm, using my mouth and throat gently, working his cock in and out. I gagged several times but was able to continue, and it wasn't long before I could tell he was getting close.

"Look at me."

I looked up as he grasped my chin, continuing to thrust in and out of my mouth, spit coming out both sides as he used me a little more roughly now.

"I want you to seal your lips. Take the first shot of cum right into that pretty mouth. Then the rest will go on your face and wherever it falls. Can you do that for me?"

I did my best to mumble "Yes Master" around his cock, and he pet my head.

"You are the best slave a Master could ask for. Swallow for me."

I felt his cock pulse at the base, and a shot of his cum fired into my mouth. After I swallowed the first shot, he pulled out and painted my face with the remainder.

"Stay where you are."

His words were breathy, as he was still recovering from his orgasm, but they still held all the authority I needed to keep me in place. I waited patiently for whatever he was up to, feeling the cum slowly drip down my cheeks. I paused for a moment to consider my first real blow job, even if I hadn't swallowed the full load.

The cum had been so different in my mouth. Smoother. Just a warm shot of saltwater, really. The flavor wasn't so terrible as I had worked it up to be in my mind. I realized I felt extremely proud for satisfying Pat this way. Although he'd never pushed in the past, I knew the fact I'd never finished him with my mouth was something he'd always been disappointed about, even if he understood and loved me completely either way. I felt satisfied that I'd been able to do this for him.

He returned a moment later, camera in hand and started taking pictures of me.

"Look up at me." *Click* "Good girl. Now lick your lips slowly, eyes looking right into the lens."

I did as he asked, realizing as I did that there was a bit of cum on my lips. I licked it all off slowly and swallowed as I pulled it back in my mouth.

"Fuck you look so sexy like that."

I realized his cock was already coming back to life as he walked around me taking pictures from every angle.

"On your hands and knees, ass in the air. It's time for your reward."

I scrambled into position, laying my head on my hands, and felt the juices in my pussy pouring out as I lifted my hips as high as I could manage.

I heard a couple more camera clicks and then the sound of the camera being set down. Suddenly, mercifully, his hands were on my hips and his cock was at my entrance.

He teased the entrance lightly making me whimper and whine.

"Please Master. I need it all. Please fill me. My pussy needs you so badly. Please!"

My begging got his attention, and he thrust fully into my channel, making me scream with the explosion of pleasure as my pussy was finally filled. Pat gave me no time to adjust as he started thrusting wildly into me.

"Don't hold back. I want to feel you pussy explode all over my cock. Over and over. Cum for me kitten!"

His powerful thrusts were slamming into my gspot, and as his words washed over me, my world exploded in light and pleasure.

He continued pounding into me, pushing my orgasm to last longer and longer as he repeatedly filled my pussy with his thick cock.

His hands spanked at my hanging tits and one reached around and pinched my clit, throwing me head-first off another cliff.

I was vaguely aware of him grunting his release, filling my pussy with his cum, and then we were spooning on the floor, his cock still filling me. I was in his arms and he was kissing my neck and holding me tight.

"You're so incredible. I can't believe how amazing you are."

"Thank you Master. And thank you for my orgasms. I think I needed them."

He slowly withdrew and rolled me in his arms. I smiled up at him, and was a little surprised by what I saw. So much love. The darkness was gone, and his clear blue eyes sparkled as he kissed my nose.

I nuzzled into his chest as he picked me up and carried me up the stairs. He set me in the tub and turned on the water, pouring in a liberal amount of bubble bath before climbing in behind me.

He washed his cum off my face, then gently rubbed my shoulders with his soapy hands, easing tension, before sliding them around front to casually caress my nipples.

"How are you feeling?"

His voice was soft and gentle, and his hands were slowly turning me into putty. I felt like I was floating on a cloud, wrapped in his warmth. His hands gently caressed my nipples, sending tingling pleasure down to my pussy. After such huge explosions, I realized that more than anything I was feeling relaxed.

"Wonderful. Very relaxed."

"Good. That was an intense series of orgasms. Denying you for a few days had its advantages it seems."

He pinched my nipples hard for a moment, causing me to suck in a breath before answering. I had a feeling he wasn't done with me yet.

"Yes Master."

"So we should do that again then? Did you like being desperate for me?"

After all the years of fighting my lagging libido, this was an easy question to answer.

"Yes Master, very much. I loved how badly I wanted you all the time. It did make it a little hard to get my work done though."

"Hmmm." He was quiet for a moment, then returned his hands to my shoulders, leaving my nipples hard and wanting his touch.

"I've been thinking about your work situation, actually."

"Oh?"

"I have a solution to your current concerns. Subject to your approval, of course."

After the conversation in the car, my mind suddenly jumped to a hotel room. I was naked, kneeling on the floor, and leashed. Pat sat fully clothed with a camera across the room. And in front of me were the 4 managers from the pub tonight. I shuddered with a combination of lust and disgust. I didn't really like any of those men, even if I found them somewhat attractive. But the idea of Pat asking me to service other men was getting me wet.

His hand was suddenly pinching my nipple hard and I cried out with pain and the realization I hadn't been paying attention.

"Sorry Master, I'm listening."

"Good. I will punish you later for having to repeat myself. And I am very curious to know where your mind went that caused such a delicious shudder. So please don't forget because I will be asking for details shortly. In the meantime, would you like to hear my proposal?"

"Yes please, Master."

He pinched my other nipple, making me whimper.

"Good girl. God I love that sound."

"Now, here is my proposal. As it turns out, one of the admins in my department is expecting and will be going on maternity leave in the next couple weeks. Knowing that things were getting uncomfortable in the last couple days I approached the manager who will be losing an admin and suggested that I might have a replacement. It would be a bit of a pay cut, but we could carpool to work so it would cut our costs as well, both for gas and parking. He's a friend, and I trust him, although he expects good quality work. He's willing to give you a chance."

He paused and I considered what he was saying. I could leave my job, work with him. There was only one drawback I could see.

"What about my training, Master? Currently I train in the mornings before work. And would you still require me to wear the type of outfits I've been wearing? Wouldn't you be ashamed of me being in your office looking so slutty?"

"No actually. I'd be proud. And horny. My office is mostly guys. No one would mind an admin who likes to show some extra cleavage and her nipples, trust me. You'd hardly be the first, to be honest."

He smirked, but the fact that others had been at least as slutty put me at ease with the idea.

"As for your training, that's easy. You can still get up a bit early and train, or I can give you training time after work since you'll be home earlier. It will allow me to supervise or even 'help' with your training sometimes, which could be fun. Plus I can torment you a little during our car rides. I have all kinds of ideas."

His hands slid down my back, squeezing and caressing my ass. He slid a finger down the cleft between my cheeks and tapped the plug that was still in place, as if to highlight his meaning. I shivered in response, but my body was feeling flush at the idea of being with him every day.

"So, what do you think, Kitten?"

"I like it, Master. A pay cut isn't a big deal in light of everything else, and I am definitely uncomfortable with where things are going with work. I appreciate the opportunity."

"Excellent. Are you busy Monday at lunch? He'll want to interview you. I'll take care of your outfit and I promise he'll hire you on the spot."

I worried a bit about what he had in mind but I trusted him. And he'd be close by to keep me safe.

"I can make it for lunch, Master."

"Good. Now get out of the tub and dry off. We have a date to punish you for not paying attention. And I want to hear about your fantasy as well."