All Comments on 'Learning to Suck'

by putmeonmyknees

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. My first time was also with a football player. My curiosity and his recognition of my latent homosexuality led to me eagerly sucking his cock. I loved everything about it, and sucked his cock every time I had the chance, and he later shared me with his friends.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you reader! I have several more chapters I'm working on for this series, so stay tuned and thanks for reading my story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the idea of being lightly orally and verbally dominated by a hot sweaty guy with big balls and a musky cock with the masculine scent contained in his pubes wafting into my face as he is urging me to suck his hard smooth tool like I will never get another chance. Being able to fit his whole dick down my throat until his balls hit my chin and my nose is buried in his fragrant dark curly pubes as he is grunting encouragement to "keep sucking me that way, you have such a warm wet tight mouth made for my cock to unload into. Suck my dick until I spill my warm cum in your mouth, you'll love my taste and want to come back for more, you'll be addicted to my cock and the taste of my semen". My oral fantasy is about mild verbal coercion, being pushed to my knees, told to undo his pants, reveal his growing warm tool in his underwear and about using my mouth and hand to please the guys whole package until he squirts his cum on my face and in my mouth while I'm moaning and he is grunting. I love oral submission stories where I imagine I'm the one being seduced into sucking the guy. Thanks for writing this it feeds my fantasy to one day go out there and find a cock to please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, my first time to suck my friend just said I should open my mouth and let him put his cock in. After he was in my mouth he said suck it.

HotLoadLoverHotLoadLoveralmost 2 years ago

I love your writing style - the internal struggle Jay goes through where his identity as a hetero is overwhelmed by the desire to suck a big fat cock. As he slowly begins to realize that feeding on a hot load is it's own best reward, he begins to lose his old identity and his hunger for fresh seed becomes an overwhelming passion !!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

This story reminded me somewhat about my first experience. I never wanted to be a cocksucker! A friend forced me to do it. I was scared. I was afraid of him. He made me his personal cocksucker for over a year. He said he was doing ME a favor by showing me who I really was! That was many years ago.

I can never deny it now, even though I want too. It changed my life in a way; some good and some bad. What women will want to be with me, knowing I had sex with men, right! They would say, I "LET" them! That must means I like it! While I DO like it, in a way, that doesn't mean I'm gay!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My first time was the summer I graduated High School. First job working gardening crew and the foreman had me go with him in ravine behind industrial building to clear weeds. While there h said he had to piss, pulled out big black cock pissed then looked right at me and started stroking his cock. I couldn't take my eyes off it and he walked over to me and said I know you are a cocksucker go ahead. I dropped to my knees and started sucking. He came I swallowed and loved it. I took care of the crew for the rest of that summer learning to love getting fucked to!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userputmeonmyknees@putmeonmyknees
June 7, 2022: Update: I have submitted a new story, "The Bridge," which is my first attempt at a heterosexual tale of dominance and submission. If I get positive feedback from readers on this, I'll continue it as a series. Thanks to all of you who have commented on my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES