Learning to Suck Ch. 05

Story Info
I Service Coach and His Buddies behind the Bar.
4.7k words
4.81
17.8k
24

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Learning to Suck Ch. 05: I Service Coach and His Buddies behind a Bar

I was a cocksucker.

More specifically, I was now the Team Cocksucker. I didn't know how this happened so quickly, going from curiosity about sucking dick to being "on call" by the head Coach and our star quarterback, but suddenly all I could think about was getting my next cock to suck.

My head was spinning as I thought about my transformation over the past few weeks and I came to a realization that night with Sean and the guys behind the gym: I had become a willing cum receptacle for men. I was expected to service them when they needed sexual relief--and to do it without complaint--and without thinking about my own sexual needs. Part of me was thrilled that guys wanted to use my mouth that way, but I was also nervous about where this all might lead.

When I got back to my dorm the night I sucked off Coach in his office all I could think of was his thick, throbbing, veined cock thrusting in and out of my mouth. His huge hairy balls. His hands holding my head in place as he shot gob after gob of semen into my mouth and throat while he grunted with pleasure. The taste of his balls and asshole and the feeling of my tongue probing up inside of him lingered. I could still taste his cum in my mouth long after our encounter and I was enthralled by the overwhelming maleness of it. I couldn't wait for our next date. I was hooked.

I accepted the fact that I was now addicted to other men using my mouth as their cum dump. And I loved it.

On Saturday morning, as I was eating breakfast in the cafeteria, Sean stopped by my table.

He was smirking. "Jay," he said. "Coach wants you to meet him at O'Malley's Sports Bar downtown tonight at 9:00."

I knew what that meant. Coach wanted to use my mouth again and thrust his big cock down my throat and watch me while I gagged and gargled down his huge cumload.

"Okay," I said. "Tell him I'll be there."

Sean smiled knowingly at me. "I know you will be cocksucker. You can't help yourself. Don't worry though, I'll set up another date for you soon and you can take care of me and some more buddies again."

I smiled back and thought to myself: Yes, Sean, and I'll happily take all your cocks in my mouth.

Yep, I was addicted.

After Sean walked off I couldn't get my mind off Coach's thick cock the rest of the day and was excited to surrender to him again and feel his penis gagging my mouth and throat.

I arrived promptly at 9:00 pm at O'Malley's Sports Bar. This was a popular local bar and grill that featured multiple TV screens broadcasting all kinds of games on every wall--soccer, football, baseball, basketball, car racing--whatever was in season. It was usually very crowded and raucous with sports fans for every game cheering on their team and enjoying food and drink. When I got to the bar, I walked in and looked around. Coach saw me at the entrance and raised his arm, signaling for me to come over to his table. He was sitting by himself at a booth in the back corner of the bar.

I casually wandered over to his table, smiling to myself and looking forward to sucking off Coach again.

Coach looked up at me and grinned. "Jay, I'm certainly glad you could make it. We both know though, that you don't really have much choice, do you?"

I smiled back at him. "No Coach, a deal is a deal."

"That's what I want to hear. Why don't you sit down son?" Coach said, indicating to the bench across from him.

I sat down at the booth, and Coach signaled to the waitress to come over.

"Two more Buds, Miss." Coach said.

The waitress looked at me for a second and then decided she didn't need to card me. I thought to myself Coach was a highly respected regular at this place so nobody questioned him. I didn't mind--I wanted a beer!

"Now Jay, before we get to it I wanted you to relax and have a drink with me and my friends."

I looked at him, puzzled. "Your friends?"

"Yep, I've invited a couple of buddies tonight whom I've told about your cocksucking skills and they were both enthusiastic about breaking you in."

I stammered. "Umm, do you want me to suck their cocks too?"

"That's the plan. You did agree to be our Team Cocksucker, and I told you I will require your services from time to time, including making your mouth available to my friends."

"I know, Coach, but how often do you want me to do this? I've got classes, my soccer practices, and homework. I'm happy to suck your cock when you need it, but how many other guys do I have to do this for? I'm already sucking off Sean, Mike, and other guys on the team."

"Don't worry Jay. I'll make sure that our extracurricular activities don't get in the way of your school work."

I sighed and thought to myself: How many cocks am I going to have to suck each week? Despite this worry, my own cock started to get hard thinking about it.

The waitress came back with our beers and placed them on the table. I picked up one of the bottles, took a sip of beer, and thought about what was going to happen that night. I was thrilled by the thought of sucking Coach's cock again but at the same time nervous about sucking off two more strangers. It that's what Coach wanted, I guess I had to do it.

We made small talk for a few minutes. Coach was lifting his beer up to his lips to take a sip when two large men approached the table. I didn't recognize either of them.

Coach paused his sip for a moment, looked up, and with a broad smile said "Jerry, Carl! I'm glad you made it. I want you to meet Jay. He's the kid I told you about. He would love nothing more than to suck your cocks and eat your loads, isn't that right Jay?"

I flushed with embarrassment as the two men guffawed.

"Don't be shy Jay, tell them what you are and what you want to do to them," Coach said.

I stammered. "I...I'm the Team Cocksucker. I want to get on my knees and suck your dicks and swallow your cum."

"What did I tell you boys, isn't that the perfect introduction?" Coach was grinning ear to ear.

The two men nodded, and, smiling at me, Jerry said "Sounds just like what we're looking for buddy!"

Both men then sat down in our booth, Carl sliding next to me and Jerry sitting down next to Coach.

I guessed that both men, who were in their 50s, had played football with Coach when they were younger. Jerry was tall, heavily built, and had a bit of a beer gut. Carl had very dark hair and a beard, and still looked muscular and physically fit. I felt physically small compared to all three men.

Both Jerry and Carl ordered beers and as they waited for them, they looked at me, smiling.

"Jack says you love to suck cock and eat ass. Does that turn you on?" asked Jerry.

I nodded and told him, "I'm really new to this and only started doing it a few weeks ago. It does turn me on, but I'm not a whore."

That comment earned a few chuckles from the group. Carl then turned his head to me and said, "You want to be our whore tonight, cocksucker?"

I didn't know how to respond. Before I could get the words out, Coach said, "Boys, I promise you can both use him like I did the other night. He may act a bit shy about doing this, but he's already proven to me what a nasty cocksucking slut he is. He ate my ass the first time we met! He loves doing this shit!"

Both Jerry and Carl snickered.

"Sounds like our kind of slut!" Jerry said.

The waitress returned with their beers and both Carl and Jerry started drinking. I sat quietly and sipped my beer while all three men talked about what they planned to do to me that evening and what big loads they had for me to eat. They spoke casually and without fear of being overheard as the noises of the games and cheering people all around us drowned out their conversation. They were clearly enjoying being in a dominant position and talking about me like I was a piece of meat.

"So Jack," Carl asked, looking at Coach. "Can we bring this bitch to one of our football parties in future and have him suck us all off while we watch the game?"

Coach grinned at Carl. "I don't see why not...Jay, you might be more popular than you know!" he said, looking me in the eye and giving me a wink.

I smiled sheepishly.

After a second round of beers for my "dates" the three men gave each other knowing looks. It was time to do what they came to do--get their cocks sucked by a willing young man who was ready to be used.

Coach paid for our beers and said, "Gentlemen, shall we proceed with the entertainment for this evening?"

Both Jerry and Carl nodded affirmatively and Carl said "You bet! Let's put this cocksucker's mouth to work!"

Coach then pointed to the back of the Bar, which had a long hall where the restrooms were and at the end of which was a dimly lit back door. We all got up and headed towards the back. Carl gripped my upper arm while he led me towards the exit. I think he believed I might back out of this at the last minute. I was resigned to my fate however, and was ready to do as they told me--I was in fact looking forward to it.

Coach opened the door and led us into an alley behind the Bar. There were no other people there and it was very dark. Coach pointed to an area off to the side of the building. Around the corner there was a dumpster and some beat up metal trashcans against the wall.

"See that spot over there by the dumpster?" Coach pointed to darkest point in the alley. "Let's take him over there so we can have some privacy."

Carl was still gripping my arm while he and the other two men led me over to the spot behind the dumpster.

When we arrived at the darkest corner of the alley, Coach looked at me and said, "Okay cocksucker, why don't you pull down your pants and underwear. We want to see your pretty little ass while you suck our cocks."

While the men looked on, I slowly peeled off my pants and boxers and pushed them down to my ankles. I kept my shoes on, just in case something sticky and gross was on the hard asphalt. My cock was already ramrod straight as I thought about what they were going to do to me.

Jerry spun me around to get a look at my ass. "Damn, Jack, this boy has a prime Grade A butt! We're going to have to take advantage of that one day," he said while giving me a hard slap on my ass.

Both Carl and Coach laughed. Carl added, "I think we'll need to spit roast this bitch at some point!"

Coach said, "Wait till you see what he'll let us do with his mouth! This kid is a natural cocksucker!"

Carl chimed in, "Look how hard his dick is." He then looked at me. "Are you turned on by the thought of being our bitch and letting us fuck your mouth, boy?"

I couldn't hide my excitement--my cock didn't lie. I replied, "Yes, I'm ready to suck all your cocks."

My heart was pounding with lust as I pictured each man presenting his huge cock for me to take in my mouth.

Coach was smiling like a Cheshire Cat. "I told you guys you are about the get the blowjobs of your life! Jay, why don't you get on your knees right here and take care of my buddies?"

I lowered myself to my knees, and waited submissively as all three men unzipped their pants and pulled out their hardening cocks.

Jerry was the first to step in front of me and present his cock to my face. He had a seven inch dick nestled in a brown pubic bush. Even in darkness I could see his cockhead was oozing pre-cum. His balls were very hairy and hung down deeply from his groin.

I looked up at him as he said, "Take my balls in your sweet little pussy mouth, bitch."

I gently put my hands on his ball sack and guided the two egg-sized globes toward my lips, kissing them then taking one ball, and then both into my wide open mouth. I sealed my lips around his sack, and lovingly sucked on the whole package, pushing his balls around inside my mouth as he moaned with pleasure.

Carl, who was standing to my right, his cock inches from my face, said "Look at that little cocksucker go! You like sucking balls bitch?

I answered as best I could with my mouth full, "Yesh...Mmmph...I Lub Balls.Shur..." I don't know why, but at that moment I felt compelled to say "Sir" when an older man was telling me what to do while I was on my knees.

The three men chuckled and I continued my slow gargling of Jerry's balls for another minute.

Carl then cut in and presented his balls to my mouth. "My turn bitch. Get the whole sack in there."

I popped Jerry's balls from my mouth and Carl immediately replaced them with his own ball sack. He filled my entire mouth with his nuts and I started sucking. They were furry and soft and tasted faintly of sweat. At that point, I was greedy for it and I gargled with abandon.

"Mmmph...glugg...glugg' I said as Carl held my head firmly in place with one hand. He moaned at the attention I was giving his balls and slowly stroked his thick, meaty dick.

Jerry said in a stern voice, "Don't forget about me cocksucker. Get your hand on my cock and start stroking, bitch."

While I slurped on Carl's ball sack, I took Jerry's rock hard cock in my left hand and started to stroke the shaft up and down, feeling his excitement building.

Coach then positioned himself on my other side and guided my right hand to his thick, fully engorged cock. I was now stroking a cock with each hand while sucking Carl's hairy balls. I was in heaven.

After a few minutes of this, Coach announced, "Okay guys, time to get our assholes licked!"

Both Jerry and Carl were clearly thrilled by the prospect of getting rimmed, based on their comments and catcalls about what a nasty slut I was. Both men turned around, bent over, and presented their asses to my face.

Coach guided my head towards Jerry's ass on the left and said to me "Start eating, cocksucker. Use your sexy little tongue like you did for me the other night. And don't stop till we tell you to stop."

I dutifully started licking around Jerry's puckered asshole. He was hairy but clean and had a faintly earthy taste and scent. My tongue darted around the hole and then I plunged the tip of my tongue into his anus while he grabbed each of his butt cheeks and spread them as wide as he could to give me full access to his asshole.

Carl, who was bent over and watching my ministrations to Jerry's asshole from the corner of his eye said, "Yeah, eat that asshole you little cum whore. You do what we tell you and we'll give you some nice jizz loads to choke down."

Jerry grunted with pleasure as I serviced his bung hole for several minutes with my tongue, alternately lapping around the soft skin near the hole and tongue-fucking his anus.

Carl loudly proclaimed, "Next!"

I immediately moved my face into his spread ass cheeks. He wasn't as clean as Jerry, and it tasted bitter with a salty, sweaty combination as I submissively lapped around his thickly furred asshole. I was desperate to please him.

Carl moaned and grunted, "That's it, cocksucker, clean my asshole with your nasty whore tongue."

I got into a steady rhythm of licking and sucking each man in turn, going from Jerry's to Carl's to Coach's asshole and then back to Jerry to start the cycle again. The tastes and sensations started to blur in my memory as each asshole merged into the next. My jaws and tongue were aching and Coach sensed it was time to change things up and give me a bit of a respite.

Coach straightened himself and announced. "Okay boys, time to fuck this bitch's mouth, wouldn't you agree?"

All three men turned around to face me in a semi-circle, their cocks pointing out like steel tubes inches from my face.

Carl said to Coach, "Jack, you won't get any argument from me on that. I need to dump a five-day load down this cocksucker's throat before I get back home to my wife. She'll be expecting me soon."

Coach replied, "Carl, since you're on a short deadline, why don't you take first dibs and fuck his mouth?"

Carl looked down at me and presented his thick, veiny cock to my face. "Now put it in your mouth and look me in the eye while I fuck your face, faggot."

I looked up at Carl and opened my mouth to receive his eight inch cock, keeping my eyes locked on his and feeling like a twenty dollar hooker on my knees in this dark alley sucking off three men.

Carl put his hands on the back of my head and started to rhythmically fuck my mouth. His thick cock completely filled my orifice. He rocked his hips slowly, and with each thrust got his cockhead deeper into my throat. I struggled at first, but concentrated on relaxing my gag reflex to give him further access to my pussy mouth.

"Glugg....glugg...glugg.." was the only sound the men heard from my throat as Carl took complete control, holding my head in his vice grip while he slowly skull fucked me. I felt like a fuck doll at that point, but I was determined to pleasure these men with my mouth hole and made that my mission. In a way, it was liberating to be such an object of lust.

"That's it faggot, keep looking at me while I skull fuck your little pussy mouth. I've got a big load I've been saving up for you and you are going to eat the whole thing, am I clear?"

"Glugg...yesh...shur....glugg...glugg..." I answered. Saliva was dripping down my chest from the action.

Coach said, "That's a good boy. You like servicing my friends' dicks cocksucker? I've got a lot more buddies you'll be taking care of in future."

"Yesh Coach....glugg..glugg..." was all I could say.

Carl began to moan louder as his climax approached. He pumped his cock all the way down my throat until my lips were touching his pubic hair. He would then pull my head off to let me suck down a lungful of air. His rhythm became more frantic as he approached orgasm and I had to time each breath.

"That's it cocksucker. Get it in your throat and get ready to eat my load. I've got a huge gob of jizz for you to swallow."

I felt his cock start to throb as the first jets of thick, salty semen blasted out the end of his cock. My mouth quickly filled up with jizz as glob after glob of Carl's thick, musky cum shot into my throat. I tried desperately not to let any of the fluid leak out from my lips.

"Now, let's get things settled before you down my man juice, cocksucker," Carl kept his cock in my mouth and held my head tightly.

He waited for the last drops of cum to squirt out, then said to me, "Open wide. I want to see how much I gave you before you put it in your belly."

I tilted my head back and opened my mouth as wide as I could. All three men leaned forward, their eyes inches from my mouth, to see how much spunk Carl had deposited.

"Carl, looks like you haven't cum in a week! Look at that load, boys," Jerry said as he grabbed my chin and pushed down to further open my mouth. I held the cum at the back of my mouth, trying not to swallow until they told me to.

Coach then said with authority. "Okay boy, now swallow it like a good bitch."

I made an audible "Gulp" as I downed Carl's cumload. I prayed that no one would walk out of the Bar and Grill at that moment and see what I was doing there on my knees in the dark.

Carl said to Coach as he was zipping up his pants, "This one's a keeper Jack. I think I'm going to want to use him regularly if that's okay with you."

"Any time Carl, just give me a heads up and I'll arrange to make him available," Coach was leering at me as he said this. The two of them were talking as if I wasn't even there.

Carl turned to me before leaving to get home to his wife and said "You've got a talented mouth, cocksucker, and I intend to use it again soon." With that, he turned and walked through the back door of the Bar.

"Okay Jerry, your turn" Coach said.

"Just a second, I've got to piss." Jerry walked over to the side of the building and I could hear his piss stream cascading against the brick wall. He finished pissing, then walked over to me, his cock still dripping, and presented his wet dick to my face.

12