Learning to Suck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay cocksucker," he told me, "start sucking. I want to hear loud slurping sounds when you eat my dick. I like it nice and sloppy. Get it in your mouth now!"

I hesitated for a second because of the piss, but took his cock in my mouth obediently. It was salty but not too terrible, and as I got into a rhythm of loud slurping and sucking, the strong flavor dissipated and gave way to pleasant, masculine musk.

Jerry was clearly pleased that I took his piss-soaked cock in my mouth without complaint.

"That's it cocksucker, use that tongue. I want this blowjob nice and wet."

I focused on doing a slower, sloppier suck job for Jerry, licking the shaft and cockhead and relaxing my jaw to let him fuck my mouth at his own pace. He had one hand on the back of my head to guide my movements. I was salivating heavily and gobs of spit came out the corner of my mouth and dripped from my chin.

"Keep sucking bitch....this is fantastic. I bet you can't wait to eat my load!"

Jerry's climax was building. I could feel it as his balls started to retract towards his dick and his cock got even harder.

He put both hands on the back of my head as he started to ejaculate.

"Ohh...Fuck...keep it in your mouth...I got lots of cream for you boy!"

His cum was rather sweet tasting, and I savored it in my mouth for a moment as he deposited the last of his ball juice.

"Unh unh! No swallowing until I get to inspect!

I submissively opened my mouth wide so he could see what he had fed me.

"Oh, that's a nice load, don't you think Jack?" Jerry said, looking at Coach.

"Yep, you definitely gave the boy something to remember," said Coach.

"Okay, now gulp it down, whore," Jerry said.

I made an exaggerated "Gulp" sound, knowing this would please them, and downed my second load of the night. I licked my lips, showing my appreciation.

Jerry looked down at me, smiling. "Now what do you say to Jerry for feeding you such a nice big load of jizz?"

"Thank you Sir for letting me eat your cum."

"Good boy. I look forward to using your mouth again cocksucker. Now, I think it's time you took care of Coach."

While Jerry looked on, Coach positioned himself in front of me, his hips squared and his thick pole inches from my mouth.

"Okay boy, you know what I like. Take my balls in your hand and play with them while you suck my dick."

I gently fondled Coach's big ball sack and took his cockhead in my mouth, licking the tip to get all the pre-cum, then I slowly started to engulf his shaft. My mouth was hungry for it and I moaned as I lovingly slurped his fleshy pole and bobbed my head up and down on his shaft. He began to move his hips, his cock slowly pumping into and out of the entrance to my throat.

He began to groan with pleasure. "Ahhhh...yes, that's it cocksucker. You know how daddy likes it don't you?"

"Yesh....Shur...I...Lub...Fashfuckkking!"

"Now, let's get the whole length in, shall we?"

Coach inched his cock shaft into my throat and slowly pushed my head down towards his groin. My lips were stretched as wide as they could go as he impaled my head on the length of his cock. My eyes watered and I could feel his balls slapping against my chin and neck as they swayed back and forth to the rhythm of his steady face fuck.

"Glugg....glugg...mmph..." I obediently took his cock all the way down my gullet, looking up into his eyes. He was smiling with pleasure at my wantonness. At that point, both of us knew he owned my mouth and could use it however he pleased. I would have done anything to please this man.

Jerry was watching with fascination, urging on Coach. "That's it Jack. Get your cock all the way down this bitch's throat. I want to hear him gag on it and fight for air!"

I braced myself for the assault on my throat. Coach kept a steady rhythm as he fucked my mouth. He had perfect timing and knew precisely when to pull his cock out of my throat so I could get another breath of air. He was a master at the art of throat fucking and I was his willing pupil.

He gripped the sides of my head tightly and said, "Okay bitch, get ready for a big load."

I felt the urgency in his thrusts. His cock started to pulse and the first jets of cum shot like a cannon to the back of my mouth and into my throat. I started swallowing immediately, sensing that this would be a huge cumload. I was right. Pulse after pulse of creamy man juice blasted into my mouth.

"Ahh, fuck that feels good! Get it all in your belly bitch, I know you want daddy's jizz."

I gulped three or four times to get it all down, tasting my reward for pleasing Coach and his buddies. I felt powerful, being able to give such intense pleasure to these men, especially Coach, to whom I wanted to prove my worth as his suck bitch.

Coach looked down at me with evident pride. "Well cocksucker, you did great tonight. You were properly submissive to my buddies and you took their cocks like a champion.

How'd you like to service a bigger group at one of our football parties? I'm sure even the straight guys won't balk at using that sweet mouth of yours."

I smiled up at him and without hesitation said "I think I could do that!"

It was time to invest in a pair of knee pads, I thought to myself.

To be continued.....

12