Learning to Suck Ch. 08

Story Info
Sean and the Boys Use My Mouth Hole in the Gym.
6.4k words
4.66
12k
13

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Learning to Suck Ch.08: Sean and the Boys Use My Mouth Hole in the Locker Room

I woke up Sunday morning with a hard-on as I replayed the events of the night before at Coach's house. It was my debut and a sort of initiation by Coach for his 'Rim and Blow Club.' Coach had taught me a special technique he liked to call 'Playing the Rusty Trombone,' in which I would be on my knees licking the anus of a man who spread his cheeks and pressed his ass into my face as I slowly stroked his cock from behind with one hand, while fondling his ball sack with the other. It was intensely satisfying for the man on the receiving end and edged him in a way few other oral techniques could. Coach had me do it last night for him and four of his closest friends. These were all big men—former football players—and they all had large cocks, big hairy ball sacks, and hairy assholes. I felt like a cheap whore doing this to everyone, but I loved the feeling of degradation as each man presented his ass to my face and told me to 'get to work.'

Not surprising, each of the men seemed to produce semen like a horse. I left Coach's house that night with a distinct heaviness in my belly from all the jizz I had been forced to swallow.

I'm not ashamed to admit I was becoming a true cumdump. I even felt a certain pride in how far I had come from sucking my first cock only a month or so earlier.

I smiled to myself as I realized that I was now officially part of the 'Rim and Blow' club—as the Rimmer and Blower of course—and Coach made it clear that I should expect to do more of this in future when he required it. I lay in bed and stroked my cock as I thought of the next debauchery I would be told to do.

Anyway, back to the night before.

After I had 'Played the Rusty Trombone' to everyone's satisfaction, they rewarded me by taking turns jerking themselves off into my open mouth. I was told to stay on my knees and tilt my head back while holding my mouth open as wide as possible to give them a big target. They ended up filling my mouth completely with cum not once but twice. They ordered me to swallow both loads and I remember struggling as I got down each of the thick, pungent loads of semen. There is nothing quite so satisfying—and utterly submissive—as swallowing multiple loads of cum from a group of strangers. You can feel the goopy, musky jizz as it slowly works its way into your belly and you know you now belong to these men as their willing receptacle. As I struggled to swallow, the five men leered and grinned down at me as they watched me force the loads down my throat and I produced a satisfying 'gulp' sound as I downed the ball juice. As Sean and Coach had been training me, I got all the spooge down with a smile, which seemed to delight Coach and his buddies.

This was followed by a short break where the men led me into the bathroom and made me clean their cocks with my mouth and tongue after they had all taken long pisses in the toilet. This was followed by what they called, 'Round Two,' which consisted of some intense throat fucking by the group. They had me lay back on a massage table with my head over the side, and while two men held me down so I couldn't squirm, they took turns getting their cocks all the way down my throat till their pubes touched my lips. I nearly passed out a couple of times due to lack of oxygen, but they all seemed to know just how far they could push me to take their cocks without passing out, and in the end, each of them knew when to pull their cock out so I could breathe just when I needed it most.

The party ended with me on all fours on the floor of the living room watching them stroke their cocks for a second climax. One by one, the men grunted and moaned as they shot out their cum loads onto a blue porcelain platter that Coach used just for this occasion. I was fascinated and a little scared as I watched the pool of jizz accumulate on the plate and after five large loads, it was quite a sight. I was then told to lick up the pool of thick, musky semen which they had taken turns depositing onto the plate. They made catcalls and called me names like "cum dump," "jizz junkie," and "cum whore" among other colorful descriptions as I licked up the pool of jizz like a dog. I felt used and utterly degraded, and I loved it. If this was my destiny—to be a slavish, cocksucking, cum swallowing whore for other men—then I was all in.

The truth is, I was getting used to the taste of balls, the tanginess of men's assholes, the musky, heavy flavor of semen, and even the taste of piss. I wanted men to use me this way. I wanted my mouth to be a release for their sexual needs, and my belly to be a safe harbor for their semen. I loved the thought of being on my knees and having a group of men saunter up to me one by one, hands on hips, looking down at me and telling me to, "Suck it bitch." I knew what it was like now to feel the jizz from a group of men coating the inside of my mouth, my throat, my belly, and I was at peace with myself for wanting to be used this way.

It was actually quite liberating. I knew now what intense pleasure my mouth and tongue could provide other men and I wanted to do it even more.

I didn't have to wait long for my next opportunity.

Sean Sets Up My Next Date

On Tuesday morning at breakfast in the cafeteria, Sean was taking his tray back to the kitchen when he walked by my table, paused next to me, leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Gym locker room. Tonight. 9:00 pm. Be there Cocksucker."

Then he was gone.

My cock started to harden immediately and I had to wait several minutes before I could get up to bring my tray to the kitchen. I wondered what he had planned for me tonight at the gym. Coach had broken me in as his cocksucker in his office at the sports complex, and Sean and Mike had surprised me behind the gym one night when I had to suck off the two of them as well as two other guys from the football team. My mind raced as I imagined any number of lewd things Sean would make me do. After sucking off Coach and his friends, I was looking forward to the clean, less tangy taste of Sean's much younger balls and cock. Don't get me wrong—I loved the taste of men from all ages. It was just with Sean it was something special. After all, he was my 'cocksucking mentor' and had introduced me to the joys of sucking cock, so I felt I owed it to him to please him in any way he told me to.

My heart skipped a beat as I imagined how I would be used again that night and I couldn't wait.

Sean Joins Me in the Shower after Workout

After eating my dinner, I rushed to get all my homework done and then took a quick shower to get ready before heading down to the gym. I didn't know exactly where to meet Sean, but hoped he would find me.

The building was mostly empty, but all the lights were still on. As I entered the men's locker room—which now looked abandoned with wet towels strewn about the floor, and empty water bottles lying on the wooden benches or crushed on the floor—I looked around for signs of life.

Then I heard Sean's familiar voice behind me.

"Well, well, if it isn't our little cocksucker all alone in the men's locker room." I turned and there he was. Sean had a big grin as he sauntered towards me. He was naked save for a white gym towel wrapped around his mid-section. I could see the large bulge in his crotch and licked my lips with anticipation. I was standing in front of a bank of lockers used mostly by the football team. Since it was the end of the day, the smell of men's musk was overpowering. Sweat permeated the scene and my cock started to harden with lust.

"You're right on time Jay. Good boy. I have a surprise for you tonight I know you're going to like," Sean smiled his knowing, arrogant smile. He knew he had me under his spell and he could do anything he wanted to me, no matter how perverted.

"First, you and I are going to get in the shower together. Why don't you strip right here and follow me?"

"Okay Sean," was all I could muster. I quickly stripped off my shoes, socks, pants, shirt, and underwear, and followed Sean as he ambled over to the large shower. As he was walking, Sean removed the towel he had wrapped around his waist and I ogled his muscular ass as it swayed toward the shower. The shower room itself was large. It had a dozen shower heads, with six on either side of the room to accommodate many men at once. The room had white tiles from floor to ceiling, which gave it a detached, impersonal vibe.

Sean walked up to one of the shower heads in the middle of the wall on one side, and turned on the water. A powerful stream of hot water cascaded out and he stepped under the stream, luxuriating in its warmth.

Once he had set himself up under the shower, he looked at me. "Knees, cocksucker." That was all he needed to say.

I immediately dropped to the hard tile floor on my knees and opened my mouth to receive his magnificent manhood. He was starting to harden as I got the cockhead in my mouth, tasting his pre-cum. I gently licked the head of his cock and started to slurp at the soft, meaty tube as he smiled down at me and groaned with pleasure. I played gently with his ball sack, fondling the two big orbs in my hand as I focused on sucking the cock that had introduced me to a new life. He was clearly enjoying himself as the hot water cascaded down his back while I slavishly worked his cock with my wet mouth.

"That's it cocksucker, take your time. I want you to earn this cum load. My girlfriend hasn't sucked me off for several days, so don't be surprised if you feel a big blast of cum once I shoot in your mouth."

I looked up at him and nodded my appreciation for his gift as I slowly worked the length of his cock in and out of my mouth. I could feel the now familiar cockhead start to push against the opening of my throat and I mentally relaxed my esophagus to accommodate his now fully erect penis.

Sean put his hands on each side of my head and started to slowly thrust his hips, getting his cock into my throat until we fell into a rhythm.

"Oh fuck I've missed this mouth. Take it like a good whore, Jay. You know you can never get enough of this cock in your throat, right?"

"Yeshh....mmph...Shhawnn..glugg...glugg...." was all I could muster as he pumped his hips and drove his cock in and out of my mouth and throat.

"That's my good cocksucker. Take it all, baby. I'm going to give you a big reward soon."

My head bobbed up and down on Sean's thick cock for several minutes as he smiled down at me. I looked up in his eyes and was mesmerized. I pulled my head back off his cock for a moment and pleaded with him. "Please fuck my mouth Sean. I want you to feed me your thick man juice so I can swallow it like a good bitch."

Sean got an evil look in his eyes as he picked up the pace, bucking and thrusting his cock into my wet mouth hole and pussy throat. I was in heaven being used like this again. I could tell by the pulsing motion in his cock tube that he was about to ejaculate.

His cock shuddered and he held my head firmly in place as the gobs of semen blasted out his piss hole. The thick cock batter spattered into my mouth and throat and I struggled to keep my lips locked around his cock.

Sean gripped my head and said, "Keep it in your mouth cocksucker. You're going to get it all like a good boy."

I relaxed my gag reflex and the semen from his cock pooled up in my mouth. Four,

five, six spurts of jizz. Sean shuddered with release as the last few drops oozed out the end of his cock and he was finished.

"Oh fuck that was good. Let me see what you got in there cock whore."

I knew immediately that he wanted me to open my mouth wide and show him his prodigious load pooled inside. I tilted my head back a bit so I wouldn't spill any and opened wide.

"Ooh Wee that's quite a load cocksucker!" He studied the large emission he had deposited in my mouth for a minute. "Now gulp it down like the greedy whore you are," Sean leered at me as he said this. He had me completely under his power and he knew it.

"GULP..." I downed his multi-day load with a loud sound and then showed him I had gotten it all by opening my empty mouth for his inspection.

"Good boy," Sean said simply.

I started to get up when I felt his hands on my shoulders. "Not yet, cocksucker. I'm going to hose you down first while I've got you in the shower."

It took me a second to realize what he meant by that. Oh god, I thought to myself. He's going to piss on me...

I was helpless to do anything about it. I remained there on my knees looking up at Sean as he aimed his now softening but still thick cock squarely at my face.

There was a moment of anticipation as I stared at his big cock inches from my face. I focused on the big purple cockhead and the piss slit, knowing what was about to happen.

Without warning, the piss shot out the end of his cock like a miniature firehose. Sean grinned as he aimed the stream first at my face, then down my chest, covering me with his pungent, salty, stream. It smelled faintly of buttered popcorn. He must have had a gallon-sized bladder. It seemed to go on forever.

"Open cocksucker. I want to clean out your mouth hole for my buddies."

I slowly opened my mouth and he directed the stream into it. The taste was incredibly bitter and salty. I let the piss pool up in my mouth, not swallowing. The piss started cascading down my chin as Sean directed the stream into my mouth. I didn't know what to do.

Sean read my mind as his piss stream started to slow down. "You don't have to swallow it. Just rinse and spit," he said, matter-of-factly.

I made an exaggerated gargling sound as I rinsed my now piss-filled mouth. I then spat out the yellow liquid and watched as it worked its way down the drain, the powerful stream from the shower head rinsing away any evidence of the vile thing I had just done. No one had ever pissed on me or in my mouth with that much force. I had swallowed the occasional few squirts of piss from some of Coach's friends, but that paled in comparison to the firehose of piss Sean had subjected me to. I felt owned.

Part of me was repelled by the act, but when I looked down at my cock, I was rock hard.

I've learned that the cock never lies.

Yep, I was becoming a piss whore.

"How'd you like your Golden Shower, Jay?" Sean asked me while grinning ear to ear.

I looked up into his eyes as I responded. "I was a little scared at first that you were going to make me drink it all. It tasted bitter, but at the same time it felt natural being on my knees in front of you as you relieved yourself on my face. It was hot I guess!"

"Good boy. We can find more opportunities for water sports if you'd like. I can get you used to the taste, trust me on that," he added, with a wink.

Sean then turned off the shower head and I looked up at him, thinking about how he might use me in future as a piss whore.

I've Only Just Begun to Suck

After swallowing Sean's huge, pungent cum load, followed by being hosed down with his piss, I remained on my knees, savoring the now familiar taste and wondering what would happen next. God I loved to suck his beautiful cock! My own dick remained rock hard after submitting to Sean's nasty demands.

Sean smiled down at me, and asked, "Did you like that cocksucker?"

I smiled back up at him and said, "I loved every second of it. You can use my mouth any time Sean!"

"I'm glad to hear that Jay, since you are not done tonight by a longshot cocksucker!"

Sean grinned, turned his head back towards the locker room and shouted,

"Okay guys, the cocksucker is primed and ready for you!"

My eyes widened with surprise. I should have learned by now that sucking off Sean would not be my only chore and that my services would be required for use by a group. I was both excited and a bit scared. I learned with Sean and Coach that there was always an element of uncertainty that turned me on. Would they make me do things I didn't want to do?

In the end, I found that since I had become the Team Cocksucker, I had relished every degrading thing they told me to do. I told myself I should relax and take whatever comes as tonight's date unfolded.

"Wait, Sean, you didn't tell me that anyone else was here," I said with a small amount of fear in my voice. Deep down though, I was hot for some more debauchery. I think at this point it was all just a game for me and I thought to myself: Oh, no, how many cocks am I going to have to suck? The answer was of course: As many as they tell you to suck cocksucker!

"Jay, you know damn well by now that Coach and I decide who you're going to suck and when you're going to suck them, so I don't want any lip about this. I've invited some more of my football buddies to make use of your mouth, so stay right there on your knees and let them use the Team Cocksucker the way he's supposed to be used."

As he was saying this, four huge guys sauntered into the shower room with big grins on their faces. They were all nude and their cocks seemed to sway back and forth as they walked slowly over to the spot where I was on my knees in front of Sean. From the looks of the men, I guessed this was Sean's Offensive Line. Two of them were white and two were black. They looked like they were probably Tackles or Guards by their bulk. I was mesmerized watching them amble into the shower room with their big dicks dancing back and forth as they moved.

Once the four men had gathered around me in a circle, Sean announced to the group, "Guys, for those of you who haven't made use of his services yet, this is Jay, our new Team Cocksucker. He's here of his own free will, and knows that you can all use his whore mouth in any way that pleases you."

Sean paused for effect as the guys nodded their approval. "Now Jay, I'm not going to introduce my buddies by name, since by now you know that you are our property, and it doesn't matter if you know everyone's name. You are just a wet mouth to cum into and I expect you to show the same cocksucking gusto with them that you do with me. Am I clear bitch?" There was a distinctly hard edge to Sean's voice of authority.

I looked up submissively into Sean's eyes and said softly, "Yes Sean. I am your whore to use and share as you please."

Sean barked, "What's that bitch? I couldn't hear you."

"I AM A WHORE FOR ALL OF YOU AND YOU CAN USE MY MOUTH ANY WAY YOU WANT TO!" I said loudly. There was complete silence as the sound of my voice echoed in the large tiled shower room.

Time to Swallow the Gravy

Sean smiled. "Good boy Jay. Now I'm going to watch while my linemen take turns with you." Sean was still grinning as he took a step back to let the four huge men get in a tighter circle around me, their cocks swelling with anticipation of using me as their whore.

"You don't have to be gentle with him boys," Sean announced. "He will do what you tell him to do."

Now that Sean had established the power dynamic in this situation, I guess I was resigned to take whatever the boys had in mind for me.

The first man up, a huge guy with short cropped blonde hair—he was probably 6 ft. 4 and 240 lbs.—dangled his slowly hardening cock in front of my face. I could see the blue veins sticking out along his cockshaft and his dick was nestled in a light brown bush of pubes. His cock was oozing pre-cum from a pink cockhead. He had a tremendous pair of balls swaying below his penis which mesmerized me. I thought to myself: How much jizz is inside those balls for me to drink? I guess I'm about to find out!

I was roused from my momentary hypnosis.

The big man startled me with the edge in his voice. "Well, what are you waiting for cocksucker? Get it in your mouth," he said almost casually, as if he had paid good money for my oral services.

12