Learning to Suck Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock in, letting the meat tube slowly slide down my tongue until it was at the entrance to my throat. His cock continued to harden and expand as my wet mouth engulfed his penis and I was overwhelmed by his strong musk. He casually put one of his hands on the back of my head and gripped my hair, giving him a handle to start moving my head up and down his cock.

"Look up at me whore while I'm fucking your mouth," he grunted.

I immediately locked my gaze up into his eyes. He had to know I was submitting to him completely by the expression in my eyes. I kept thinking to myself: You've got this Jay. Be his cock sleeve. Be his cum receptacle. You know you love this you nasty cock whore.

He could read my mind. "That's it whore. Take the cock. This is what you're good for, isn't it?" He smiled down at me.

I nodded as best I could with his cock in my mouth, "Unh...hunh...I...lubb....cock...."

"He's loving this, Cliff. What a spooge whore!" One of the other men said.

"Glug...glugg...glugg..." My throat was making the most unusual sounds as the Blonde guy, Cliff, started to push his cock into my throat and then pulled it back out. The noises were driving the other men wild and they cheered him on as he pushed his dick relentlessly down my throat, fucking my face like I was a blow-up doll.

I gargled and squirmed under the unremitting assault on my throat while his buddies encouraged him.

"That's it Cliff, give it to him. Make him your throat bitch!" one guy said.

"Oh yeah, that's how we like to use our cum whores." Another man said.

Cliff looked at me sternly. "Sean says you swallow. That better be true bitch because I've got a week's load saved up for you and I want to hear you gulp it down." I nodded my understanding. Don't worry, I thought, I'll be drinking all of you boys tonight.

I felt Cliff's cock start to pulse and I immediately locked my lips around the shaft to make sure none of the jizz leaked out.

"FUUUKKK!!! EAT IT BITCH! GET IT AAAALLLL!!!" Cliff moaned in ecstasy as his orgasm rocked his body, his ball sack projecting a huge amount of semen into my waiting mouth. I lost track of the number of distinct cum spurts I felt in my mouth and the back of my throat. It was a lot.

I tried to relax and take the jizz like a proper cum whore should.

His cock pulsed as each jet rocketed out the piss hole. Finally, the jets slowed to a trickle. "Oh...fuck that was good. Show it to me bitch," Cliff said.

I opened my mouth wide again for the inspection. I was getting good at keeping cum inside my mouth—however full—to let men get a good look before they told me to swallow.

"Damn, Cliff," one of the black guys said, "that's some nasty ass shit. When's the last time you came, baby?"

Cliff laughed. "This is the first load I've fed to anyone since that drunk redhead sucked my cock at the party last weekend. She was pretty good, but this pretty boy can suck cock!"

Cliff looked me in the eye. "Okay cocksucker, you can swallow now," he said casually.

I steeled myself for the second load of the night.

"GULP" was the only sound in the shower room. The noisiness of my struggle to get Cliff's load down fired up the men, and they started slowly jerking their cocks to prep their ball sacks to unload in my belly.

The black guy who had commented on Cliff's load, and who I found out later was named Reggie, stepped in front of me. His cock was huge and pointed straight at my face.

"Let's see what you can do with this Big Black Cock, white boy. I want to feel that pussy throat of yours before I dump my load."

I opened wide for the big purple cockhead and in it went.

"Oh yeah baby, suck that BBC like the whore you are," he said.

I concentrated on relaxing my throat to open up for him. He was an expert at mouth fucking. I let him take control with his meaty hands holding my head in place as he rocked his hips back and forth, using his cock to spear my throat. In and out. In and out.

Reggie only needed a few more minutes of fucking my throat before he announced that he was coming.

"Okay white boy, steel yourself for the jizz load of your life. You better not spill any of it either."

I nodded my consent and prepared to receive his emission.

"Oh god that's good! Take it. TAKE THE LOAD!!!" he screamed as he orgasmed.

And with that Reggie simply exploded in my mouth.

Gob after gob of the thickest, most pungent cum I'd ever tasted pulsed into my orifice. He literally filled my mouth with his seed. The taste permeated my taste buds and nostrils as I concentrated on holding the semen in my mouth by locking my lips in a tight seal around his cock tube.

Reggie slowly withdrew his now softening cock from my mouth. I knew what he wanted. Once again, I tilted my head back and opened wide for everyone to see what a nasty, debased cum whore I was.

The men inspected Reggie's prodigious load of ball juice, commenting on the thickness and consistency.

"Now swallow it whore," was all Reggie said.

I gulped down my third load of the night, struggling to swallow the heavy white goop that he had deposited.

The next two men up, who I learned later were Tommy and Jackie, treated me to a similar ordeal. They played my mouth and throat like a maestro would with a fine musical instrument. The sheer degradation of being a throat whore for the group was exhilarating. Sean looked on the whole time, knowing it was he who had 'discovered' me and unlocked my potential as a cocksucker. I could see a kind of pride in his expression as he watched me take cock after cock like a bitch in heat. I was a cocksucking machine, begging to be throated that night. My mouth and throat were like a flesh light for these big men and I felt sexually excited throughout the entire ordeal that night.

One after the other, each man stepped up to take his turn, and their cocks turned me into a submissive bitch. I moaned as they hammered my throat, I begged for them to fuck my mouth and shoot their jizz down my throat and into my belly. I was happy to be on my knees for them, taking dick after dick down my throat. Gagging and sputtering, I was in cocksucker heaven.

In between cocks I would say things like, "Please fuck my mouth. Please make me your throat bitch. Please make me eat your semen." These were the only words I got out when my mouth wasn't being pounded by cock.

The four men were only too happy to oblige. I think I actually surprised them by my wantonness and my willingness to be degraded by them.

For their part, they were not shy in barking orders at me.

"Get it all the way down your nasty throat, bitch."

"That's it, whore, milk my cock."

"Eat the jizz you vile slut."

I was on my knees for what seemed like an hour before I managed to suck the loads out of all four men. I was exhausted after the last guy deposited his jizz in my belly. My mouth was saturated with the taste of semen. I figured they were done using me and it was time to head back to my dorm. Boy was I wrong.

I'm Led Back to the Locker Room for a Spit Roasting

I remained there in the shower on my knees, recovering from my ordeal when Cliff, the blonde guy who had so aggressively fucked my throat, announced to the group "I think its spit-roasting time guys! Is everyone up for that?"

"Yeah, let's put him on one of the benches in the locker room!" Someone suggested.

Two of the big men grabbed me by my upper arms and lifted me off the floor. They led me back to the locker room. One of the men, I think it was Reggie, said, "There. Put him down on the bench. That will give us the perfect height to access his holes."

The two men brought me over to one of the wooden benches in front of a large bank of lockers.

"Lie down on your stomach and put your arms behind your back cocksucker." Cliff said to me.

I did as I was told. Almost immediately, I felt the cold steel from a handcuff around my left wrist. It was followed by my right wrist being cuffed and I heard the ratchet sound as the two cuffs were tightened. I was now completely at their mercy.

I lay on the bench with my face down. I felt pairs of arms pull me along the bench until my ass was just over the end of the polished wood. They spread my legs roughly. Tommy sat down on the bench with his legs spread near my head and pulled my head up so I was looking into his eyes.

"Open," he said. I obediently opened my mouth and he placed his now iron hard cock into my mouth. I don't know how he was hard again. I had just sucked him off and swallowed his cum. These guys had stamina!

Once he was positioned properly, Tommy grabbed both sides of my head and pistoned my mouth up and down on his cock. He was using my mouth like a flesh light. I had no ability to move as I was cuffed and completely under their control. I felt movement on the other end of the bench. Another man was positioning himself between my legs and I could feel his cockhead touching my asshole. Oh fuck, I thought. This is going to hurt.

"This may hurt a bit cocksucker, but don't worry, we'll stretch you out today so your asshole fits our cocks like a glove!" It sounded like Cliff. Everyone laughed.

"Unhhh...." I moaned as the big cock was thrust up my ass. I couldn't do anything else with the cock lodged in my mouth and my head in Tommy's powerful grip. I had been spit-roasted once before, but never like this. My ass felt like it was on fire. I was completely helpless to take the cocks in my two holes as the men took their time using me.

The men took turns. They would fuck my holes for a few minutes, then switch. The man fucking my mouth would get up, move around behind me and thrust his dick up my ass while the guy who had been in my ass would thrust his cock in my mouth. I was tasting my own ass! God I felt like a degraded whore.

They would 'tag team' me like this for a while, then the next pair would take their turn. It seemed to go on for hours, but I'm sure the whole thing lasted less than an hour before they released their second loads of the night.

One by one, they announced that they were going to cum. Three of the men shot their loads up my ass while the fourth made me drink his cum a second time. Sean stood there and watched the whole performance while providing encouragement to his guys.

I was thoroughly owned that night.

After everyone finished cumming the men high-fived each other over their latest conquest. I lay there exhausted.

I Learn to Take Piss Like a Whore

My ass was sore from the pounding they had subjected me to over the last hour in the locker room. My mouth tasted like ass and cock and cum and my throat felt like someone had put a rubber tube in it and stretched out my esophagus. I felt thoroughly used and degraded.

I loved every minute of my ordeal.

Once everyone had shot their second load up my ass or down my throat, two of the guys picked me up and led me back into the shower room, my hands still cuffed behind my back.

"Put him down right there under the shower." said Cliff. I was marched unceremoniously to one of the shower heads and someone pushed my shoulders down so I was on my knees again.

The boys wanted to finish me off in style I guess.

They slowly circled around me, holding their cocks.

"Okay Cocksucker, you're back on your knees where you belong. Now we're gonna mark you as our territory," Cliff announced.

I knew what they meant by that. Sean's pissing on my face was just a warm up.

The first to go was Tommy. He had a big grin on his face as he squared himself in front of me. I watched in fascination as his piss hole opened up and his yellow piss cascaded down on my face, splattering all over. He directed the stream to my chest and then back on my face and hair, aiming it like a firehose dousing the flames of a building.

Suddenly I felt another piss stream shooting out on my right side. I think it was Jackie. Then Cliff joined in from the left side. Finally, Reggie added his powerful stream to the mix.

I knelt there feeling thoroughly used. The four men continued pissing for an eternity on my face, on my chest, on by back and ass. I was drenched. I felt the warmth of the piss embrace my body. One of them told me to open my mouth. When I did that, I could feel several piss streams blasting into my mouth, which quickly filled up with their piss and cascaded down my chin. The taste was overwhelming as they filled my mouth with what seemed to be non-stop piss streams.

They made me into their piss whore that night on top of everything else they had subjected me to.

As their streams started to subside, Reggie put one hand under my chin and one on top of my head and forced my mouth closed.

"Swallow it," Cliff said.

I gulped down the awful mix of piss from the four men, adding their yellow nectar to the many loads of cum already in my belly. I was thankful it was only one mouthful.

Once everyone finished pissing, Sean walked up behind me and unlocked my handcuffs.

He smiled down at me. "You did well tonight cocksucker. I wasn't sure how you'd take to being a piss whore for us, but you passed with flying colors."

With that, he turned on the shower above me and I was grateful to feel the warm water on me, washing away all traces of my debauchery.

The men filed out of the shower room one by one. I knelt there under the shower, thinking about what a nasty cock slut I had become.

Sean started to leave the shower room and said, as he stepped into the locker room,

"Don't forget to turn the lights out cocksucker. I think you're the last man in the gym."

I smiled and told him not to worry. I knew my place.

To be continued...

12