All Comments on 'Learning to Suck Cock'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Late starter

Jeff had not sucked a cock or got sucked, until he became a college student. But he learnt to suck, when he received Billy's cock in his mouth, nearly automatically, absolutely naturally. I hope, Billy returns the favour, when the story unfolds.

unknownmuseunknownmuseabout 5 years ago
Both Ways

I could see myself on my knees in that scenario or standing before that twink while firmly gripping his hair while he serviced me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

If that happened to me id be blowing billy too.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Hot story

Who could resist sucking the cock of the alpha male he had already been masturbating about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
in my dreams....

How I wish I was Jeff kneeling before Billy, I'd have kissed and licked his sac and his shaved balls too, and after he came on my face I'd have sucked him clean to show respect......mmmmmm!!!!!

shadwalk42shadwalk42about 5 years ago

Mouth watering and cock leaking precum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My cock is as hard as a rock

After reading your story, I am left with a rock hard cock and no one to blow. So disappointed that I am alone at this time without a playmate to satisfy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I could see myself on my knees maybe touching / stroking a man's hard "Cock". in that scenario or standing before a guy while he is servicing me. ( giving me a "blowie" sucking my "cock."

I enjoyed yhour story ...oh what a "Hot" story. How I wish I was [ some guy was there kneeling before me, stroking his cock at the same time ]..... [ At first my Cock leaking "precum......mmmmmm!!!!! Jacking Off while "Blowing" Me .....

cock leaking precum. ] ....

My "Cock" is so very hard .it is hard as a rock !

After reading ( enjoying ) your story, and now I have "Hard - Ccck " and I have no one to give me a "blowie"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes Billy, I want to go to your place. Like Jeff I am hard and like Jeff I need cock. 4yourpleasureiam . I wish I was with all the anons below fulfilling their needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of the first cock I sucked and how much I enjoyed it. I knew immediately that I wanted to be a cocksucker. I lovedthe feel and sensations of his cock in my mouth was electric, so sensual and erotic. I still feel that way when a nice hot cock is sliding in and out of my mouth. I absolutely lovec ocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would have loved to have sucked his cock and swallowed his sperm

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed a similar experience camping.

You did an excellent job. Exciting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

my first time sucking was in 1955 I was 13 and going fishing in the spring of the year as I walked in the woods I saw a older man playing with him self when he saw me watching he tried to hide his cock I walked up to him and asked if he would like for me to put it in my mouth we moved to a more privet place and I got on my knees and put it in my mouth it took for ever for him to cum but he did now in my 80s I still suck now and then

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh how badly I want to try sucking a guy's cock

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a nice cock sucking story. It looks like Jeff might have a new friend. I wish I had been Jeff. That would have been fun.

Learning to suck cock is a fun & erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous