All Comments on 'Learning with Mommy Ch. 01'

by wobbiltywobbilty

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
vrieseavrieseaover 2 years ago
Good Start

Enjoyed your story. Well written and erotic. This can go in a lot of directions. Look forward to your next chapter. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a sexy story but much too reserved. Please continue, I would like to read a sequel. Give some conversational age to Jacob so he doesn't seem like he's in elementary school. 3 stars. Some pizazz and graphic nastiness could easily raise it to 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mas lenceria tiene que usar la puta barata esa

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the difference in this story. This lad had been home schooled and that takes so much away from his social skills. Also he is a single parent family, explaining the situation a little more. Whilst I would agree some people wouldn't end up like this, I can also understand how some would.

Jacob has done a lot of growing up in just a couple of days so it will be interesting to see how it goes next.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Datswings13Datswings13over 2 years ago

Beautiful story can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first comment had their head up their %*&$ This is a good story please kept writing more.. maybe the girl from school will join the two of them

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I love how it started! And the possibility of future interactions with the Irish girl was awesome as well! Five stars and a favorite point!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Would have been better with more emotion and romance. Felt like a sex ed textbook.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

I think you're doing fine with just the first chapter.

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found it rather boring,, sorry.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Good story. Thanks.

evadZaevadZaover 2 years ago

Some of the other readers want you to speed this up. But I think this story’s pace is about right for Jacob’s character.

Please continue this one. Very good start.

NesticNesticover 2 years ago

Wooooowwwww … MORE PLEASE! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this story is a great way for a Mom to help her son learn how to properly learn about sex, how to act respectfully but also learn how to pleasure a woman and learn what you need to know also. The proper way to begin arousal, a wanting, excitement and how to bring climax to the woman and how she should for her male partner. He will respect the woman he is with and give her the arousal she needs to climax too. I think his Mom is also finding a way to get satisfied while teaching him what he needs to know. I hope they experiment more and that they get to a stage of really doing each other fully. I hope for more chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story...waiting or read part 2!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

Last time this writer published anything was in January of 2022. As such, I doubt that we're ever going to see a chapter two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous