Learning with Mommy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at her son, "Are you ready for your lesson, tonight?"

Jacob gulped in anticipation, "Yeah."

"Good, I was a little worried you'd be tuckered out tonight. Come give mommy a foot rub."

Jacob sat on the end of the couch and placed his mother's foot on his leg as he began to knead it.

"Thank you, baby. Tonight's lesson is going to be about foreplay. Do you know what that is?"

"Not really."

"Foreplay is the buildup to sex. Most women--not all of them, and not all of the time--need a decent bit of warming up before they're wet and ready to have a cock in them." Jacob felt his cock stir in his pants. "It's not a specific thing, in the way that a handjob or a blowjob is, foreplay can come in many different forms. Honey, do you mind moving to the other foot?"

Jacob grabbed his mother's other foot.

"For instance, last night, the foreplay for me was getting to touch your cock and stroke it until you came on my breasts. That got me very hot and bothered. But foreplay doesn't need to be inherently sexual touch--sweetie can you rub my calves too?"

Jacob adjusted how he sat so he'd be able to reach more of his mother's legs. He reached forward and felt his mother's lightly muscled calves in his hand and began to squeeze and rub them.

"Sometimes touching like this can set the mood enough that you could crawl up here and fill my pussy with your cock. Other women respond especially well to dirty talk. Most of the time though, paying special, sexual attention to a woman's body is what is called for. So, Jacob, for your lesson, I want you try and discover what gets me going, okay?"

"Okay."

"I don't want you to be nervous, if you're having trouble I can always tell you, and there's no shame in a woman telling you what she wants. Some women want unexpected things or will want you to do what you're doing but slightly differently. Don't let that make you insecure; she's telling you because she wants you to make her cum."

"I'll do my best, Mom."

"I know you will, now come up here and make out with your mommy," she said gleefully.

Jacob excitedly crawled up his mother's body, he straddled her with his legs and gave her a kiss. His mom had kissed him on the lips before, but he hadn't made out with her. He kissed her again, firmer this time, and held it. He felt his mother's lips begin to move again and he tried to follow her lead. He did so clumsily at first, but after a few minutes they seemed to find their rhythm.

They kissed for several minutes, Jacob knew he'd need to move on, but he loved even just kissing his mother's delectable lips. Every once and a while his mother would bite lightly on his bottom lip and it drove Jacob crazy. Eventually, though, his mother took his face in her hands and broke their kiss.

"Jacob?"

"Sorry, mommy, I'm just really enjoying this...and also, I don't really know what to do next."

"That's okay, baby, I can give you a hint. Think about last night, what seemed to get me going?"

"Well...you asked me to suck on your nipples?"

"Yesss, baby, very good. Now I want you to think about how you could do that, but build my anticipation for it? Hmm?" Jacob nodded and began kissing her again. As they kissed, he reached one hand down and grabbed his mother's breast. He discovered she wasn't wearing a bra and felt her breast in all it's plump glory. He could feel her nipple poking through the fabric and ran his thumb over the little nub and reveled in the sensation of it firming up under his touch.

But Jacob wanted to get his mouth back onto his mother's breast and thought of the girls he'd see at school with circular bruising on their necks. He figured that must be the result of a boy's mouth and knew what he needed to do. Still playing with her breast, Jacob broke this kiss with his mother, and kissed a wandering path from her mouth, over her cheek, and down to her neck. When he reached her neck and began to kiss and lick, he was rewarded with a short plaintive cry from his mother.

"Mmmmm, very good baby. Mommy also likes it when you kiss her neck."

Jacob continued kissing her neck as his hand found the buttons of her top. Jacob was pleased to find he was able to undo the large buttons with just one hand. Once he undid three of the buttons, he felt his mother grab his hand and pull it up to her mouth. She licked his thumb before drawing it into her mouth, coating it with her saliva before releasing it again.

He brought his hand down to her chest, and snaked his hand inside her top, and began to rub his lubricated thumb over her stiff nipple.

"Baby you are doing such a good job. You are driving mommy crazy." Jacob couldn't help but smile at this. He began kissing down her neck, her collarbone, her upper chest, and finally down her breast, his face pushing the fabric away the lower he went. Finally, his mouth latched onto her nipple and he began to flick it with his tongue.

His upper body was growing tired, so Jacob flattened his body down so that his stomach pressed against his mother's mound. As he continued to play with her nipple, he felt his mother grind her crotch back and forth against him. His cock grew hard pressed against the couch cushion.

"Jacob, baby, you're doing wonderfully. Don't forget to use your hands while you suck on mommy's boobs, keep exploring." Her voice was breathy, barely over a whisper. He lifted his body up to gain access to the rest of the buttons to quickly undo them. He took his mouth off his mother's breast and pulled at her to signal she should sit up. She did so and quickly took her top completely off, throwing it to the floor. She pulled him back in for a kiss. She was even more passionate now, wild almost. Jacob roamed his hands over her body as they made out like teenagers.

Jacob's mother pulled her face away from his and whispered in his ear, "Oh baby, I love how you're playing with me, I'm so fucking wet baby." Jacob took this opportunity to reach up and play with her breasts. "Ugh, you're a naughty boy, Jacob. Lay me back down, and when you're ready I want you to take off mommy's shorts okay? But don't play with my pussy, yet, even if I beg. Remember, anticipation is everything."

Jacob couldn't believe what he was hearing from his mother. He wanted nothing more than to strip naked and shove his cock in her mouth. His cock strained in his underwear and given his current state of arousal it was too much to bear. He hopped off the couch and quickly undid his pants and yanked them down, his cock freed.

He didn't expect this, but his mother reached out and stroked his cock twice before withdrawing her hand, he could see a string of precum spanning from his cock to her wrist as she pulled back.

"Look at my baby with his proud cock, but it's not time for that yet." She pulled off his shirt and lay back down, and Jacob admired how her breasts flattened and spread a bit now that she was on her back. Jacob climbed back on top of her and nursed at her breasts for a few more minutes as his hands caressed his mother's body.

His hands eventually encountered the waistband of her shorts and Jacob decided to get his mother completely naked. He scooched down and tugged at her waistband. In response his mother lifted her hips enough that the shorts could slide down. He pulled them down to her ankles and was greeted with a slight musky smell. He looked at his mother's pussy and could see that it was wet.

Jacob climbed back to continue dining on his mother's breasts, but when he did he felt the head of his cock brush against his mother's wet pussy. The feeling of it was electric and Jacob maneuvered his body to press his cock against her again. When he did it a third time, he felt his mother reach down and grab his cock.

"Not yet, you're skipping ahead. Come lay down next to me." Jacob did as he was told and lay beside his mother, between her body and the couch cushions, his cock pressed up against her thigh. He reached up and began to dine on her breasts again.

"Honey, I want you to reach down and play with me. I need it, you've been teasing me for over half-an-hour now. When you do, though, don't rush straight at my clit, I want you to first rub my body near my pussy, and then near my clit, and I'll tell you what to do after that."

Jacob did as he was told, as much as he wanted to draw this out, he also needed a release, his balls were beginning to feel full and pained. He stroked around her pussy, moving his fingers through her delicate pubic hair, then down onto the mound itself, and then he began to stroke back and forth like he had the night before, careful to avoid her clitoris.

When his mother spoke it was labored, "Jacob, I want you to take two of your fingers and put them in me and press along the top of my pussy as you move back and forth. Please, baby, I need to cum, please don't make me beg anymore."

Jacob didn't want to disappoint his mother, so he found his mother's entrance and pushed his middle and ring fingers slowly into her. He'd never felt anything like it, it was warm and wet, delicate but also firm. He drew his fingers in and out of his mother, increasing the pace when she asked. His mother brought her hand down to join his and she rubbed her clit in tight circles as he pistoned his hand in and out of her pussy.

"Baby, baby, baby, nggghh, nggghhh, nggghhhhh." Fierce contractions emanated out from his mother's stomach, her abs clenching. Jacob looked up at his mother's face, her eyes screwed up in a mask of tension, when her voice ripped through their quiet living room, "Uuuuuuugggghhhh!"

Jacob slowly withdrew his hand from his mother's pussy and marveled at his glistening fingers. He looked up at his mother and though she looked spent, she was undeniably pleased.

"Mommy?" She opened her eyes to look at him.

"Can I taste it?" Jacob asked, referring to his fingers.

"That would be very hot, Jacob."

Jacob slowly brought his fingers up to his mouth, and slowly wrapped his mouth around them. He'd never tasted anything like it. It wasn't quite delicious, but there was something about the flavor that Jacob loved.

"Fuck, baby, that's very sexy. Do you like how mommy tastes?"

Instead of answering, Jacob shot his head forward and kissed his mother again, his tongue snaking out of his mouth and into hers.

His mother laughed, "You clever boy. Now stand up."

Jacob stood in front of the couch and his mother sat up, so her son stood between her legs. She began stroking him with slow, deliberate strokes. The ache in his balls had built and Jacob knew he wouldn't last long at all.

"Where do you want to cum? In mommy's mouth? On mommy's tits? Tell me, baby."

Jacob couldn't really think straight with the gentle pounding of his mother's fist on his cock urging him toward orgasm.

"Umm, I don't know." Jacob was feeling overwhelmed again.

"Well, how about this?"

Jacob's mother sucked his cock into her mouth as she continued to stroke him. It only took about 10 seconds of this before Jacob was warning his mother that he was about to fill her mouth with his seed. On she pumped, and Jacob felt deep relief and pleasure as his cock exploded, the tension and ache in his balls disappeared, and he was drained of cum. He looked down at his mother who carefully removed her mouth from his cock, keeping her lips tight against one another. She locked eyes with her son and opened her mouth, pushing streams of cum and spit out of her mouth and down her chin, before they dropped onto her breasts.

She licked her lips and smacked her tongue before standing up and kissing Jacob again.

"Alright young man, a quick shower and then off to bed."

As his mother dried him off a thought occurred to him.

"Mom...?"

"Yes, sweetie."

"Why are we doing this...like this?"

"What do you mean?"

"I guess I mean, you seem to, I don't know, enjoy it?"

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Well. You're my mom."

"And you're my son," she said, poking at the obviousness of his statement.

"Well, you don't find me attractive!"

"You say that with such certainty."

"Well, do you?"

"Yes, honey."

"But you're my mom!"

"And you're my son..."

"Isn't this wrong?"

"Not to me, does it feel wrong to you?"

"No...it feels really good."

"Well, okay then."

"But it's not like I could tell anyone what we've done, right?"

"Right. People wouldn't understand."

"Right..."

His mother sat back and pulled the towel away from his body.

"Jacob, you won't get in any trouble for how you answer these questions, okay. Do you feel like I've coerced you into what has happened?"

"No, of course not."

"And when we've 'played' with one another have we done anything that made you upset?"

"No!"

His mother paused a bit before she asked the next question.

"And you realize that at some point this will have to end, that you'll find a girlfriend and eventually a wife, and that we won't be able to do this anymore. We'll be a mother and son like everyone else is. Are you okay with that?"

Jacob thought about it. He truly hadn't considered this before, everything that had happened had just been such a rush.

"I hadn't thought about that, but, yeah I think that's okay..."

"Because even when this ends, emotionally things wouldn't be any different," his mother said, there was an urgent quality to her voice, "You'd still be my son, I'd still be your mother, there is no love deeper than that, and that wouldn't have to end."

"Right! Right, then, yeah, I'm okay with that."

"Good." His mother smiled at him, "because you have awoken something in me, and I didn't want to put it back to bed just yet."

She stood up and gave her son a deep kiss on the lips before hugging him. Jacob enjoyed nestling his face in his mother's breasts.

To be continued...