Lea's New Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about cleaning this up? There's an open supply room right behind us-"

Tawny shushed Arin. "Nobody's going to be around this deck for the next three days. We can come back and clean it up in the morning."

Arin took a deep breath and sighed, "Well...alright." The two of them hurried up the hall, right past the cracked door to the room where Lea was hiding.

Lea listened to Arin and Tawny's receding footsteps, and peeked out when he thought they were out of sight. The hall was mercifully empty, except, of course, for the puddles of piss near the door. Arin's puddle went more than two doors down the hall, and he nodded approvingly. He still needed to write down that thing he couldn't remember...

Lea racked his brain. It took him about ten seconds to remember: "Transfer Hiyno Dmeytri out of delivery," he said aloud to himself. He tiptoed around the pee puddles and retreated further from Arin's quarters, missing the turn to the elevator that he'd intended to take. He didn't want to go back in that direction though, in case Arin and Tawny came back, so he kept walking.

Predictably, as Lea walked he could feel his bladder rapidly filling again. With it was an unpleasant throbbing in the back of his head and neck, which he knew would eventually mutate into a headache as he got increasingly dehydrated. He needed to find some water.

Lea's headache quickly progressed, until it took most of Lea's concentration just to stay upright. His wings helped with that, at least, and after several long, agonizing minutes of plodding down the hall he spotted a sign above one of the doors: "Infirmary."

The door was heavy, and it reminded Lea that his bladder was about to burst again. He felt like he was about to leak, but it passed. "Hello?" he called quietly, hoping the infirmary had a bathroom. It was a long room, with an aisle running between eight beds, from the door to a back hallway. A woman emerged from that back hallway, wearing a long nightshirt and a pair of green sweatpants. She was Amphibious with teal blue skin, striking pink eyes with irregularly-shaped inverted pupils, and long straight dark green hair that trailed down past her waist. She was small and lean, and padded out into the infirmary with a concerned look on her face.

Lea took a breath to say something, but his head gave a nasty throb and he pitched forward, barely able to catch himself.

"Oh no," said the woman. "You need to sit down." She approached Lea, nudging him to the nearest bed with a noticeable amount of hesitation. When Lea looked down to talk to her, he discovered why: he was beginning to wet himself. Warm piss flooded over his thighs as he sat down, soaking the bedding underneath him.

"Hiyno Dmeytri," he blurted out to the woman, trying not to push out his voice because it made his headache worse. "...transfer...delivery."

"Sure," said the woman. "Sit here, I'll get you some towels and..." She hesitated again, reached down and opened his pants, pulling out his penis. The urine whizzing out of him hit the already-wet floor, and Lea looked up at her, taken aback.

"Why did you do that?" Lea asked faintly.

"I'd rather mop it off the floor than handle a bunch of soaked sheets," the woman explained calmly, purposefully placing a hand on his shoulder for a few seconds and then looking down, watching him pee with a tired, exasperated expression. Lea could see the nipples of her small breasts standing out beneath her night shirt, and wondered dimly whether she was enjoying it before his head throbbed again. The bright lights of the infirmary made it worse, and he tried to cover his eyes.

"You stay here and uh...finish up. We'll get you cleaned up and you can sit in the backroom and rehydrate while I mop this up." She started to walk away, but Lea tapped her arm.

"Have you got a pen and paper?" asked Lea.

"I'll find you one in the backroom," said the woman. "For now, your job is to finish what you're doing-" she pointed at Lea's crotch. "-so we can get you into some dry clothes and hydrated," she said, and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry Lea, you'll be okay."

"How do you know my name?" Lea half-whispered.

The woman shrugged. "Just a wild guess. I'm your sister's personal physician, and you look just like her...except for the obvious color differences, of course," said the woman thoughtfully. "She didn't tell me you were leucistic."

Lea rubbed his temples with the heels of his hands. "I'm really sorry, but that word made my brain hurt."

The woman patted his shoulder sympathetically. "I'll bet. Sit tight, alright? I should have some spare clothes around here that fit you." The woman turned on her heel and walked briskly toward the backroom as Lea's flow slowed to a drip, leaving an enormous puddle that ran from the door to the bed.

12