Wet Nightmare

Story Info
His nightmare turns out to be her dream come true.
3.9k words
4.63
58.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uranium
uranium
105 Followers

I was startled awake by a sharp kick in the shins.

"Ow! Damn it," I hissed, my eyes adjusting to the dark room. At my side, my husband grunted in his sleep before kicking at me again. My anger dissipated and I relaxed as I realized he was having another nightmare; nothing to get mad at him about. My head cleared a bit, and I was suddenly aware of the fact that everything was damp. I rubbed my eyes. Was I sweating that bad? Was he? Fully awake now, I realized I wasn't sweating, and the only area that was damp seemed to be from the waist down. In a panic, I felt the bedsheets. They were wet. I reached over and felt his area, which was wetter still.

I turned on the lamp and glanced over at Greg, still sound asleep, but his face was set in a hard grimace. The sheets were dark and damp around him, something that had never happened before. As I watched, he turned his face against his pillow and practically growled.

"Baby," I whispered, softly rubbing his back, "baby, hey. Wake up," I said as I gently nudged at him. Normally I'd let him sleep through it, as you're supposed to do with PTSD, but this was different. "Greg, hey baby, wake up. Are you okay?" I inched closer and moved his arm, and he jumped awake with a start.

"What—"

"It's okay, it's just me," I was quick to soothe. His eyes were wild with both anger and fear—a look I hated seeing on his face. I brushed my fingers through his hair as he came down from the high.

"Sorry," Greg said, rubbing his temples. "I'm sorry for waking you up," he apologized, his hands shaking.

"It's okay, but—" before I could say anything else, I watched as the realization set in on his face. His expression shifted and he frantically felt beneath the blanket.

"What the fuck? Oh, shit," he kicked the blanket away from him, allowing me to see the darkened front of his sleep pants. "No, no, no," he grabbed at himself as if to double check. "Jesus Christ."

"Baby—"

"No," he groaned, his voice heavy with embarrassment and defeat as he dropped his head into his hands. It was like he was hiding his face in shame.

"Hey, it's okay," I told him and rubbed his arm. Greg didn't look at me.

"It's not okay," his voice was shaking. "I mean, what the fuck?" He paused and ran a hand through his hair, and I let my eyes wander from his face to the dark fabric clinging to his lap. I found myself wanting to touch him in the worst way, but didn't want to freak him out. "Grown men don't...they don't wet..." he was struggling to find the right words, "they don't fuckin' piss the bed."

"It's okay, it happens. Really, it doesn't bother me at all. And I'm not just saying that."

"You shouldn't have to put up with this."

"I'm not putting up with anything, baby. It's not a big deal, really." In an attempt to calm him down, I slipped my hand under the blankets and rested my hand on his thigh, which was soaked from having laid on his stomach. I stroked at his leg gently and leaned my head against his shoulder, shushing him.

"Don't, I'm covered in piss," Greg protested, angry at himself, and began to pull away. I stopped him, applying just a bit of pressure to his thigh and squeezing.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay," I told him. My fingers traced along his inner thigh in a circular motion. The thin flannel of his sleep pants was warm and damp to the touch, but it didn't bother me. Greg's breath hitched in his throat and he seemed to freeze as I brushed my fingers against his crotch. I waited to see if he'd object, and he didn't. I pressed harder, stroking my fingertips against his balls, lightly tracing my way along his cock. His whole body twitched.

"I'm gross," he suddenly said, his voice wavering and unsteady. I kissed his jaw and squeezed my hand between his legs, earning a gasp. I kissed my way along his jaw and neck, firmly rubbing his lower region with the palm of my hand. Greg shuddered and closed his eyes as I nipped at his skin, not putting up much of a fight as I played with him. Beneath the blankets, I undid the button on his sleep pants, then slipped my hand in through the entrance. He wasn't wearing anything underneath, which allowed me to stroke at his growing erection with nothing else in the way. His eyes snapped open again and he looked at me, as if suddenly realizing what was going on.

"I have to get cleaned up. I have to change the sheets. I have to pee..."

"You don't have to do anything, honey," I told him, tugging his hardening cock free from his wet sleep pants, "just lay back. That's all you have to do."

"What? I—" his words were cut short mid-sentence as I squeezed hard at his cock. His muscles tensed and he threw his head back, eyes closed, mouth open. I pumped him up and down, flexing my hand and alternating how firm my grip was on him. I kissed his shoulder and kicked away the blankets, shifting onto my knees on the wet bedsheets. Greg's eyes fluttered open.

"Hey, we can still fuck, okay? But I have to go to the bathroom." Greg shifted as if to get up, but I cut him off by ducking down and wrapping my mouth around the head of his cock. He groaned and opened his legs wider, using one hand to grip at my t-shirt. "Oh god...Baby...I gotta..." He shifted again, keeping on hand on my back and bracing himself against the bed with the other. I took his entire length—still only halfway hard—and worked on the head of his erection with my tongue. The skin of his cock was salty from being drenched with his piss. Greg hissed and pulled his knees up slightly, grabbing at my shirt tighter.

"What's the matter?" I asked teasingly as I pulled away, motioning to his only semi-hard erection. Greg bit his lip and brushed my hair from my face. "Am I not doing it good enough?"

"I love when you do it, you know that," he moved one hand to his cock and squeezed slightly. "I just have to go really bad...Please, I don't want to make any more of a mess than I already have. Especially not when you're doing that..."

"You won't make a mess, I promise," I said. "Why get up when we're already comfy here?" I held my hand over his and squeezed, causing him to pump his cock involuntarily. Greg's eyes rolled back and he moaned.

"Because I can't hold it..." his voice was laden with embarrassment.

"Then don't," I told him, lowering myself back down. I flicked my tongue against his slit and he shuddered again. His soaked pants clung to his inner thighs, my hand brushing against them as I urged his hand away.

"Are you implying...?" He seemed to realize what I was hinting at.

"Uh-huh."

"Baby, no! I'm not doing that to you. No way."

I wrapped my hand around the base of his erection and squeezed as I took his entire length in my mouth again. I sucked hard, bobbing my head up and down on his halfway erect shaft.

"Oh fuck, fuck," Greg panted, placing one hand on the back of my head. "I can't hold it! Fuck." His muscles were tense and it was obvious he was barely managing to hold on.

"Let it go," I pulled away just enough to speak. "Just relax, I'll take care of you." I wrapped my lips around the tip and teased his slit with my tongue. With one hand tight around the shaft, I toyed at the head of his cock with my tongue, applying pressure with my lips while swirling my tongue around. His hand found its way to my backside, his fingers manipulating the fabric of my panties aside.

"Oh, goddamn," he gasped when he realized I was completely soaked. Surprised and confused but intrigued nonetheless, he brushed his fingers along my already-slick pussy, then worked one inside of me with ease. I moaned against his erection and pressed myself back against his hand.

"You're soaked...fuck..." he breathed, adding a second finger. "Hey...is this...? Does this turn you on...?" Greg shifted his position, involuntarily forcing his length further down my throat. "Is this like...a kinky thing?" He was getting harder from the added excitement of being able to play with me. I didn't answer, I just kept going down on him.

"Fuck!" he suddenly snapped. A sudden hot, salty spurt of urine filled my mouth as he began to lose control. "I'm so fucking sorry," he apologized, but, in spite of his apologies, didn't stop working his fingers in and out of my soaking pussy or try to get up. I swallowed his piss and ran my tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip of his cock in response. I went back to deepthroating him.

"Oh no..." he groaned, and his body tensed up again. An incredibly light, slow stream began to leak out as he used everything he had to try and hold it. I squeezed his cock tighter and rocked my hips against his hand as if to signal him that it was okay, that I wanted it.

"Fuuuuck..." Greg moaned, finally letting his body relax, leaning back against the pillows. He let go, allowing himself to release into my mouth. His stream was hot and fast as he filled my mouth with his piss. I couldn't help but moan with excitement, muffled against his cock. I swallowed it down with ease, and Greg used his free hand to stroke my hair.

"Fuck...fuck, that's...pretty hot," he breathed. His urine was salty, but it didn't bother me and I swallowed every last drop. Once he was done, I licked him from top to bottom, paying special attention to the head as I cleaned him off. His erection throbbed in my hand, signaling he was surprisingly close to cumming. I looked up at him and batted my eyes, kissing the head of his cock. He brushed my hair away from my face.

"Seems like you enjoyed it," I teased.

"I wasn't expecting that," Greg managed to laugh and dragged a hand across his jaw. He moved his hips ever so slightly, hinting he wanted more. Without giving it another thought, I tugged my shirt off over my head and dropped it onto the floor. He watched, eyes fixated on my bare breasts. It was good to see him smiling. I pulled my panties off, leaving myself entirely naked and on top of him.

"Is this good?" I asked and bit my lip.

"Hell yeah," he breathed, running his hands down my sides. I settled against his lap and rubbed against the wet, cool fabric. Greg frowned.

"I guess we need to get up, huh?"

"Why?"

"So I can clean this up."

"That's no fun," I purred, grinding my wet pussy against his cock. He closed his eyes and dug his fingers into my hips. "Come on, baby, take it off," I said as I tugged at his soaked sleep pants. Greg obliged, helping me yank them down and kicking them off to the side. His skin was damp to the touch beneath them. I lined myself up with the head of his cock and rubbed against it, both of us wet and wanting each other bad.

I teased him, working my hips back and forth, dragging the tip against my hot, wet entrance. I pressed against him and slipped in just the head of his cock, sliding it in and out. Greg opened his eyes and dug his nails into my skin.

"Don't tease me," he warned, and though he tried to buck his hips up against me, I moved with him to prevent him from getting in any deeper. With a laugh, I pulled away from him, then repeated the motion and went down on just the head again. His thighs shook with pleasure and anticipation as I toyed with him.

"You want it so bad you're shaking." I ran my hand down his chest and stomach, making sure to give a good show of my breasts as I leaned forward.

"You're right," was all Greg could think to say.

"Do you want it?"

"Yeah, baby."

"How much?"

"So much."

"That's not very convincing." I gently worked my hips up and down, keeping only the head inside of me. He looked like he was losing his mind. "I need convinced."

"I want you so fucking bad. Please, please, baby. It's been a bad night, I just need to fuck you."

"And why was it bad?"

"Because of what happened..."

"What happened?" Part of me felt guilty for making him talk about it. Part of me didn't care.

"You know..." Greg dragged one hand across his jaw and looked up at me apprehensively. I leaned forward and kissed him, but only for a moment.

"Remind me?" I asked, my lips not even an inch away from his.

"I wet the bed..." he confessed finally. I pressed my lips against his hard and passionately as a reward for giving the response I wanted. Greg took advantage of this, lifting his hips slightly and sliding in another inch or two of his cock. I moaned into the kiss, but adjusted my position so that he couldn't move any further. Greg seemed to catch on to the game I was playing, however, and targeted my weakness.

"I was just having a really bad nightmare," he breathed, running his hands along my ass, "and didn't even realize I was going in my pants."

"Fuckin' hot..." I murmured against his lips. I relaxed and moved a bit further down on his cock, allowing him almost the whole way in. Greg gripped at my thighs and ass, desperately, desperately wanting that last inch or so.

"It's never been so bad that I wet myself before." He brought one hand around and rubbed at my clit, earning a gasp. "I didn't mean to have an accident."

"Fuck!" I whimpered, forcing my hips down on the last bit of his shaft. Greg threw his head back in ecstasy and began wildly bucking at me with no further hesitation. I let him. "Show me how bad you want me," I panted as he slammed into me.

Greg took that as a personal challenge, pushing me over and getting on top of me, barely taking a break from fucking me as we moved. He fucked me harder, pulling the whole way out and then forcing himself in balls-deep with every thrust. He held me down and pinned me by the wrists on either side of my head as he thrust into me. It was surprising how quickly he had gone from embarrassed and complacent to an absolute animal, all from a bit of teasing and the need to let off some steam.

"Oh, god," I gasped as he sped up, no longer pulling the whole way out. Despite how good he was doing and everything he had been through tonight, I felt like challenging him. After all; after such a bad night, he'd need to let go of that frustration. "Come on, baby," I started, "why are you holding back?"

"Fuck that," he growled. Greg grabbed me and flipped me over, forcing me onto my forearms with my ass in the air. He pounded into me relentlessly and held onto me by the hips. I tried to work in rhythm against him, but quickly realized it was impossible to keep up with his thrusts from the position I was in.

"Does it turn you on?" he asked, though I had no idea what he was talking about.

"What, you railing me?" I replied in a teasing tone. Greg forced his entire length into me, causing me to yelp. He held it there.

"Do you have a thing for piss?" He ran one hand along my ass and squeezed gently.

"Yes," I answered honestly. There was no point in lying now.

"And you never told me?" Greg murmured, slowly pulling out his throbbing cock. He pressed the tip against my entrance but didn't insert it again. There was a pause.

"What are you doing?" I was impatient.

"Shh," he shushed me, using his hand to rub the head of his cock against my clit. He dragged it along back to my entrance, then groaned. I raised an eyebrow; everything suddenly felt wet. Much wetter than it had felt before. Was I literally dripping? I propped myself up on my hands and looked back at him just in time to realize what he was doing.

Greg grinned at me as he slowly pissed with his hard-on pressed up against my pussy. It leaked against my skin, running down my thighs and back down his shaft. "I couldn't hold it," he teased from behind me. His warm piss dripped from my pussy, soaking both of us and the bed. I gasped as he slid the head of his cock into my entrance, allowing the last bit of his stream to finish inside of me.

"That feels so much better...I'm done now," he moaned as he rested one hand on my back. Greg thrust the whole way into me without pulling out, forcing his piss deeper inside. I cried out in pure ecstasy as he began thrusting in short, fast strokes, fucking me, wet and warm with piss. He gripped my ass hard, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came.

"Get on top of me," Greg suddenly instructed, pulling out. I whimpered from the loss of movement, but was quick to move out of his way to do as he said. As I straddled him, however, he grabbed me by the hips and pushed me back so that I was crouching over his stomach. "Your turn."

"My turn?"

"Yeah."

"For what?"

"You gotta do it," Greg said as he absently stroked at my clit. "I pissed on you, so now you have to do it to me."

"Why? You're not into it."

"Because I want you to," he murmured, rubbing my wet entrance with his fingertips. "We're already all wet and fucked up, I want to see what it's like."

"Are you sure?"

Greg forced two fingers inside of me, hard, then slowly pulled them back out. That was his answer. I threw my head back and moaned, then I steadied myself over him and let my muscles relax.

"You sure this is what you want?" I asked one more time before letting go. He looked me in the eyes and nodded, and it was evident this was making him feel better about what had happened. I let go. My stream sprayed onto his stomach, hot and wet and splashing onto his chest. Greg groaned and held me by my shins, digging his thumbs into my flesh. He scooted back enough that I was pissing over his cock and soaking his lower region. His body tensed with pleasure and he closed his eyes, letting out a deep, primal moan. Without thinking, Greg brushed his fingers along my clit and pussy, playing with my stream and getting his hand wet.

"Fuck, that's good," he moaned, and he rubbed at my clit as the last bit of my piss dripped onto his hand and stomach.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Hell yeah," he said. Looking me in the eyes, Greg lifted his hand to his mouth and licked off my juices, running his tongue along his fingers before sliding them into his mouth. He licked between his fingers, putting on a good show for me. Unable to wait any longer, I adjusted myself so that the head of his erection pressed against my entrance, then dropped my weight. We both groaned in unadulterated ecstasy.

"God damn," Greg moaned as he removed his fingers from his mouth. Instead, he pressed them against my lips and forced his fingers into my mouth, urging me to suck on them. I obeyed, simultaneously sucking on his fingers while grinding hard on his cock. "You're so fucking bad," he laughed. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and rubbed at my clit instead. I practically squealed at the feeling.

"I'm going to cum," I managed to pant, feeling myself tighten around his erection.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned in response. "God, you're so freaky, getting fucking horny over a piss kink." He was trying to push me over the edge.

"Yeah," I agreed, "but you're the one that wet the bed."

He bucked hard, slamming his cock inside of me one hard time before going back to his regular pace, causing me to cry out.

"You weren't complaining when you were pissing in my mouth," I teased. Greg gritted his teeth and rubbed my clit harder, successfully causing me to reach my limit. I clasped one hand over my mouth to muffle a stream of cries and obscenities, which he quickly yanked away. "God damn it! I'm cumming, baby."

As the world went white for me, Greg dug his fingers into my hips and I felt the heat of him filling me with his cum. My eyes rolled back as I rode out my orgasm on top of him and he released the last of his load inside of me. When we were both sure we were done, Greg relinquished his hold on my hips and I let myself collapse onto the bed beside him. Despite the fact we were both panting and kind of gross, he was quick to pull me to his chest.

"Thank you," he murmured into my hair.

"For what?" I was exhausted and tracing circles on his chest with my fingertips.

"For being so...for that," he said. I understood.

"Of course, baby."

"Is that, uh, something you'd want again?"

uranium
uranium
105 Followers
12