Leased Women Nude Auction Pt. 01

Story Info
Intelligent, attractive young women lease their bodies.
2.3k words
4.48
13.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

The woman at the reception desk was a stunningly beautiful, curvy blonde vision. Lori wondered how the woman was able to move as fluidly as she was moving in her very short, body-hugging slip-dress.

"You must be Lori! Right on time; follow me and we'll get you situated. I'm Denise by the way."

Denise put in a security code and the imposingly solid door next to her desk opened. Lori followed her in and Denise immediately closed and locked the door behind them. They were obviously in a converted warehouse; Lori gaped as she looked up to the typical ceiling lined with metal braces thirty or forty feet up.

Lori's butterflies were increasing as the sultry receptionist led the slender, twenty-two-year-old brunette deeper into a warren of closed-off rooms and then narrow corridors between rooms. Each room or closed-off area had white walls about ten feet high. Each had similar solid, imposing doors. Lori thought she heard guttural male laughter and a woman's soft voice behind one of the doors. Her butterflies multiplied!

At last they stopped. They were at the edge of row upon row of metal shelving that seemed to extend out into the distance. How big was this place? Lori wondered.

"Here we are," Denise said. She led Lori into a narrow aisle between shelving. Lori noticed how clean everything was, how there were tarps blocking off this aisle on three sides--and there was a short, white, silken robe hanging there.

"Okay... this is location B2 and there's your little robe as promised. We are nothing if not efficient! You'll undress completely here, except for those heels. Nice choice--they really accentuate those dynamite legs in those short shorts."

Lori knew that this was coming, but she was still swallowing hard and licking her lips.

Denise gave her a big smile and put her hand on her back. "Don't worry, sweetheart: we will take good care of you today. See how they blocked this off? At least you'll have some privacy from any wanderers while you strip. Put on your robe once you're naked and wait. Someone will collect you in five. And please: take a deep deep breath."

Denise leaned in and kissed Lori's cheek as she gave her a quick hug.

"We've all gone through this, they will treat you like a princess... a naked princess, but a princess! You're fucking gorgeous and the men will love you. You'll be leased out in no time."

Lori watched her leave. She waited until she could no longer hear the clicking of that voluptuous blonde's dangerously high heels. She sighed. She started to undress.

Lori pulled her powder blue short shorts off first. She had actually practiced her moves at home, so she knew her shorts would go over her high-heeled white sandals. Her blouse, unfortunately, needed to be pulled over her head. Lori shook out her long, naturally wavy auburn hair. She glanced at her clutch purse--there was a comb inside--but she knew that men loved that tousled, 'just climbed out of bed' look.

Down to her matching pretty pink bra and panties. Both were adorned with matching little pink bows. Lori wore these because she really wasn't sure if she was performing a striptease or not. No: it seemed that Central Pink Inc. had the process of evaluating naked girls and leasing out their bodies down to a science.

Lori undid her bra clasps, slid the tiny garment off her shoulders, and peeled her own bit of pink off her perky 34Bs. She looked down at her breasts and she approved them for whatever type of viewing was to go on this morning. They were enticing little mounds that bounced lightly. Her modestly-sized nipple areas were only a slighter darker shade of pink than her creamy skin. Lori's nipples were always hard-looking buttons, as if she was always cold--or always excited.

Lori was strangely happier with her body when she was nude. Clothed, she was always described as "slender," nude, all of her rounded female parts seemed to gratefully expand outwards.

Lori was still amazed that--even when nude--guys swore that her most memorable feature were her sparkling blue eyes. They did evoke a feeling as of the sun dancing on a blue ocean, at that ocean's deepest part.

But now, on to her panties. She whisked them off and added them to the carefully folded pile on the shelf. Her lower area look was new and she was proud of it. It had required some growing out followed by some careful shaving, but she now had two lines of thick dark fur framing her closed-lips slit.

"Beautiful! What an enchanting vista!" She jumped and instinctively covered herself before shyly dropping her hands. It was a very distinguished-looking older gentleman with perfectly trimmed gray hair and a matching trimmed mustache.

"Oh my dear," he exclaimed as he saw her unique bush once again, "it must have taken a great deal of time and care to get those twin hedges aligned so perfectly!"

Lori bit her lip and blushed with a shy little smile as she reached for the robe and wrapped it around her as nonchalantly as she could. The gentleman's own twinkling eyes seemed to be devouring her. She did love older men!

Her second sex partner--but her first real lover--was an old friend of her father. In fact, he was about five years older than her father. Claude was always working on his own version of the Great American Novel; in the meantime, he had become an accomplished screenwriter and made some nice money tinkering with allegedly un-filmable Hollywood scripts.

He would come over to talk to Lori, who wanted to be a writer so much. She blushed as she showed him her own would-be novel: the erotic adventures of a young woman who explores Europe modeling nude and gets herself into all kinds of unclothed predicaments.

"You're nineteen, right?" Claude was shaking his head in disbelief. It was July and her parents were already gone on the first of their many summer vacations. They were almost snuggling on the sofa, Lori leaning against him. She had on her ubiquitous short shorts and a loose frilly top that barely hid the fact that she was bare underneath.

"Are these teenage girl fantasies?" he teased. She looked up into his deep violet eyes and they started kissing like long-lost lovers. Lori giggled as he fumbled with the buttons on her shorts. Claude refused any assistance and soon had both short shorts and teenie-weenie pink panties somewhere on the floor.

"Get on top of me," he ordered huskily as he tugged down his jeans and Lori pulled off her top. She knelt over his thick hard member and he just slipped into her slippery wetness as if her vagina had been specially made and sized just for him.

Their first time was definitely fiercely hot, but Claude deftly used his fingers and his hands to both play with her love button and to tease her sensitive rear hole until he was sure they both would cum hard.

Their subsequent encounters were sweet and passionate. Lori's favorite wickedly naughty memory was when Claude carried her naked into her own blue and white bedroom and made love to her on top of the coverlet. Lori's legs and thighs were stretched so wide that they ached the next day. He knew her body so well by then that he would pull all the way out, then plunge all the way in--never looking down, only losing himself in her eyes. As Lori felt the buildup toward a tsunami of probably endless cummings, she focused on her ancient, worn-out teddy bear, named (of all things) 'Teddy.' He seemed to have his plastic eyes wide in horror as he looked down at her from her dresser.

"Sorry Teddy," she mumbled, "but I'm a big girl now."

She blinked back to the present. The gentleman approached, took her hand and his was warm and firm. Lori so wanted to just lean into him and feel the rest of his body's warmth and strength.

"I'm Curtis, by the way. And I repeat that your furry hedges will present so well, along with the rest of your naked beauty."

Lori gripped his strong upper arm tightly as they walked. "Is that what you call evaluating a girl naked on stage, then auctioning off her services to the highest bidders--'presenting?'"

"No my dear." He smiled. And then he stopped briefly and held her closer. He untied her robe without preamble and then pulled it open to the point of almost falling off. His hands roamed up behind her, lifting her silken robe and grasping her firm, gently rounded bottom. "I call that experience paradise on earth, and I am beyond grateful to be but a simple part of it."

Curtis leaned her back as he went back to holding her hands. His eyes gleamed at his first closeup view of her glorious full frontal nudity. Then he abruptly let go. Lori almost stumbled. He caught her with two hands around her upper thighs--then he knelt in front of her.

"What--what are you--"

He abruptly reached in and pulled her outer lips apart with one hand. With the other, his experienced fingers probed into the damp pink vestibule between her inners.

"Sorry dear! Just looking into the current state of... things. You're still in a bit of a daze... turn that into a secret fantasy. You're the daughter of aristocrats and you've been captured by pirates who are about to strip you down and sell you into sexual slavery. Embrace your fantasies... you are now living them."

As he stood up, he rolled the nub of her clitoris between two fingers. "Nice!" He stood and lifted up one breast in each hand as if weighing them. He tweaked her nipples and Lori was unable to suppress an "Oh! Uhhhnn!"

"Sorry little one." He kissed her softly. "You are warming up nicely. By the time your bidding begins, we want to see strings and milky-white globules of your sacred juices... all over here."

Curtis slapped her pouty, hedged-in pussy--right over her now-throbbing clit. She was gasping now; eyes like saucers.

"Such a rare, sweet and complete little beauty!" Curtis gushed. He took her hand and ignored her fast breathing, her trembling legs, and her plump outer lips that were only now opening to reveal the hidden pink folds inside.

They walked up to a short series of five steps that stopped at a curtained doorway to one of the white rooms.

"Your bidders await." Curtis's eyes took her in from her high-heeled feet to her firmed-up, shapely legs; from her inner lips that were beginning to lopsidedly dangle out to her perfect, round, hard-nippled breasts.

"Do I--" Lori hesitated. "Should I go in like this or should I take the robe off?"

Curtis smiled. "Even when you're leased and on an extended assignment, the choice is always up to you. You signed the contract. You must generally always be nude; you are required to give pleasure on demand with your mouth, with your hands or with your delightful outer body. But it's always up to you: it's your decision if you want things to go farther."

Lori stared at the curtain. It was a door to her immediate future. Instead of planning and seriously thinking about where to attend graduate school, she was only thinking about how far she would go, sexually. She had signed away three months of her young life to be nothing more than a naked source of pleasure, a token sex object, to a multimillionaire or billionaire.

She needed the money... and after all, it had long been her special, forbidden fantasy.

"Time to make my fantasies reality." Lori slipped the short and silky garment all the way off and let it fall to the floor.

Curtis was beaming as his expert hands began roaming her body. "Nipples nice and hard." He tweaked them both and she just closed her eyes. "These perfect tits already appear to be swelling up." He hefted them up, one tit per hand. "And let's see down below. Hmmm... always stand with those incredible legs of yours at least shoulder length apart... you're an 'innie' until your inners start nicely popping out. Men--and women--want to see exactly what they're paying for."

Squatting in front of the sweet naked girl in his dark blue, well-tailored suit, Curtis teased her around her slitted vaginal opening. Then he pushed his finger in--and began some serious fingering.

"Great! You're finally getting nice and wet!" He smiled up at her as he withdrew and showed Lori his soaked finger. She was now definitely leaking a lot of her warmed-up love juice. Curtis acted like an artist who uses girl-cum as body paint. He smeared some of her lubricant down her thighs; he smeared it into her twin hedges.

He finally stood up.

"God: you look fantastic! I was right to save you for last. They've done four girls this a.m.; the last one was a forty-four-year-old, big-bosomed, big-bottomed lady recovering from a nasty divorce. She was incredibly horny: she jacked off half her audience, and blew off the other half."

Lori suddenly looked scared.

Curtis leaned in and gave her a soft kiss as he teased her sensitive nipples.

"You only need to do what you're comfortable doing. But yes: some sexual act, to show what you're worth, does get the bidding going."

"It's okay." Lori looked back at the curtain. "I am ready."

Curtis beamed again as he took the naked girl's soft little hand. As she walked up the steps, he noticed that Lori seemed to be trying to walk with her legs wide apart... with some difficulty! He almost laughed. There would be plenty of time to display all of the fillings within her tasty strawberry cookie--but she really should wait until she faced her audience.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers