Leased Women Nude Auction Pt. 04 - Transport

Story Info
Lori has a memorable flight to Dennis’s estate.
3.7k words
4.58
3.5k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
457 Followers

Lori is either still sleeping next to me--all sprawled out, pretty little bottom poking up on the bed--or she's faking it. Either way... God, she is way, way beyond fucking adorable! I kiss each of her sweetly rounded lower cheeks before I reluctantly cover those up with the blanket. I kiss one of her rosy upper cheeks... she smiles and mumbles something. It could be "love you too!"

Jesus. Dennis had given her to me--his number one Pixie--and his current lover, as a reward for my closing a 1B+ euro deal. "She's still my 'unclothed, leased property' for another three weeks; enjoy her." He shrugged and picked up a business call.

Cold bastard. I was the Executive Sales Director when Dennis took over his father's $100M+ firm when the old bastard kicked it. I was the only one of six top execs who didn't cut and run. And I was still there when the rat bastard had his first billion dollar year.

Can you tell I love the guy?

Last night, I made the fatal mistake of looking directly into Lori's eyes as she came. That was a double whammy. A woman in the blissful throes of an orgasm that you initiated... that is the most wondrous sight in this whole candy bar galaxy. But then... Lori's deep violet eyes. God. Dennis was right: they're like violet laser beams that peer deep inside your soul.

I am fucking in love with the boss's girl!

But... I, as they say, digress.

I'm really supposed to be writing up the first time I saw Lori, and what happened on Big D's private plane. Why? Because Lori asked me to. She looked at me with those eyes that she can apparently switch into any mode... that time, it was gentle pleading. We men are idiots and we all know it. What we still aren't prepared for... we expect to get ourselves lost in the next hot woman's hot vagina... we are still somehow totally unprepared when we get lost in their eyes.

The nude German flight attendant let me know the limo was pulling up. Well: she did have a dark blue scarf around her neck and matching high heels. And blue earrings? I think so.

"You probably do not want to miss this, Mr. Rich."

Her name was Inga or Greta and she had long braided hair that ran down her spine to the top of her ass. She was a bit muscular and small-titted but I really didn't care. I had her several times on some long boring flights, and I still hadn't run out of ways to creatively use her tight but remarkably flexible body.

The main door was open as the stairs were still attached. We watched a pretty and very leggy brunette emerge from the limo. She hesitated, then she tossed her flip-flops into the back seat. As she headed straight toward us on the tarmac, we could see her regretting going barefoot. She was practically running on tippy-toes to get to the cool metal stairs and off the hot, hard surface.

As she climbed the stairs, staring up at us, I took in her legs as the wind whipped her short sundress around. They were un-fucking believable; the legs of a stocking and garter model or a 1960's miniskirted pantyhose model.

She was one step down. She looked to me and I got my first glimpse of her eyes. Wow: I'm sure the remnants of many a poor man's soul were still trapped in those eyes.

"Should I lose this little thing out here?" She was fingering the top buttons. She looked the naked flight attendant over. "I do understand that clothing is not allowed for female employees..."

"Or on merchandise," I countered.

She looked straight at me. "Thank you for reminding me that I should consider myself nothing but unclothed merchandise."

I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not. This seemingly sweet little thing could be... dangerous.

Buttons came undone quickly. She shrugged her way out of the flowery garment. At first, it crumpled to the stairs, then a gust of wind lifted it up into the air. It finally blew somewhere under the fuselage.

We all watched that sundress's windward journey, especially the now-naked girl. That was the last piece of clothing that would touch her sweet, creamy body for three months.

The beautiful naked brunette shrugged.

"Permission to come aboard, sir?" She smiled at me and god damn. How can I resist a fucking naked smile like that?

"Pretty little things who are displaying tits and pussy of your quality are always welcome aboard." I was deliberately being a macho sexist pig--admittedly not a stretch for me--to see her reaction.

She pursed her lips. "That's good to know; guess I'll hafta always keep those particular things on display." She stepped inside and shook my hand, then Inga's or Greta's.

(I'm calling her Inga from now on--fewer letters and I'm a one-finger typist.)

Inga welcomed her and asked me if I would be kind enough to escort Miss Lori to the seating area. I took Miss Lori's hand as I watched Miss Inga's ass retreat into the cockpit.

"Do you know why men love asses--even in tight skirts and jeans?"

"I'm sure you'll tell me." Lori had such a smooth, pretty, professional-sounding voice.

"Because we're always picturing that slitted mound hanging down in between: that's how you know: women were designed for rear entry."

"Are you an expert at that?"

"Not really." We were at our seating area, which was three seats facing three seats, a table in-between, a window to our right. There were more normal airplane seats farther back, on the way to the lounge.

I took both her hands in mine. I looked her over front view then I had her turn around for me.

"I'm not into rear entry;" I informed her, staring at her rear, "I still tend to fall in love with pretty faces."

We were still holding hands when I had her turn back to me. We kissed. It was a nice kiss.

"Wow; where did that come from?" I asked. We continued the hand-holding as I was continuing to soak her naked body in.

"I like you... you remind me of Dennis."

"Ah... yes."

I helped the nude brunette into her seat. What a view I had!

"The two of you must be something together."

"Oh yes; we are 'two wild and crazy guys!' Lori didn't get the reference, but she smiled anyway. Naked and smiling and seated next me... my eyes were already getting a workout. Once we were safely aloft, my hands would be next.

"I think I hear--" I started.

Inga appeared, walking towards us like a stark naked fashion model. Her nude body always seemed to have a golden glow; her nipples were hard and pointy as small-titted girls often are; her pubic hair was a dark blonde triangle that started halfway up to her belly and gradually narrowed until it got to the happy meeting place of her poked-out clitoral glans and her very neatly arranged inner lips.

"We're ready for takeoff. Does she need help with her seatbelt? Oh my dear: this is your first nude flight? Let me help: mustn't be too tight on that pretty tummy!"

Inga was making such a fuss over my naked companion 'cause that was her work persona; her specialty was girl-on-girl action. I shared a few drinks with her on a long weather delay. She told me she only "did girls" when she was bored. Inga was truly a "penile enhancement specialist" in her private life. Through "carefully controlled vaginal insertions," nearly all men could last longer--and get longer.

Her German accent somehow made it all sound perfectly logical--and my insertions into her vagina had definitely helped me.

Inga marveled over Lori's twin rows of fur that went from mid-slit to hood top.

"It is like... landing lights to guide the plane to here!" Inga patted Lori's frontal opening. "You are a sweet girl: a natural nude--you will do fine." Then she kissed her smack on the lips.

Lori watched as her new nude fan sauntered away to her jump seat, nearer the front of the plane. Inga strapped her own naked self in, then she stretched out her open legs in our general direction.

As the plane started moving, Lori reached out and found my hand. She closed her eyes and held it tight. I did not get the sense that she was frightened at all; rather, she had just won one of us over and now she was working on me.

As the plane was moving, I did not take in the lovely views of Teterboro N. J. out my window. I continued instead to take in the long, lean but gently rounded legs and body of Miss Naked Lori.

What was I seeing? Combine the cute, sweet roundness of Miss Amy Adams in her prime; add in the more angular legginess of Ann Hathaway: stir, mixing well.

Then, I at last could see what Central Pink would do to get Miss Lori the astounding $400,000 in fees she was due for leasing herself out. They would start out getting her nude modeling jobs, then she would be "discovered" by a Hollywood producer who was also a CPI client. He was already putting out mainstream movies in which certain big-time female stars were boldly showing it all off full frontal. Add Lori into the mix as some additional nude eye candy.

When our private jet finally took off, Lori opened her eyes and gazed into mine. We kissed again but this time my hands were squeezing her 34Bs and flicking her permanently hard-button nips. Not my most memorable takeoff--I once climaxed inside a hot little Japanese girl strapped in above me the second the wheels were airborne--but still very nice.

"I have a present for you." I reached into my jacket pocket as the plane leveled off, the NYC skyline below.

I came out with a bracelet: silver on one side, pink strips on the side of her inner wrist.

"What does this... signify?"

I smirked. "We very crudely call it 'pink pussy,' as we're not yet allowed to turn your pussy red with our penises."

I showed Lori the gaps in the pink-tinted leather. "Pictures of your face, and your vulva, will go here. It will be your only form of I.D."

"Yes: oddly I'm not bringing a passport..."

"Additionally oddly, your visa and your right-to-work papers will all be very correctly filed. It's something to think about: you'll be naked with no identification if you ever try to... go wandering."

"Why would I ever want to leave what sounds like Paradise?" Lori stretched out as much as she could with the seat belt on. For some reason, I looked straight ahead and began stroking her legs. She sighed. I had access to nearly all of her naked body, and yet I craved to get to know her legs by feel alone.

"We are almost at cruising, over the Atlantic. Soon, I will take you and Inga back to the lounge and I will decide how to please myself with you.

But now... I have a story to tell you. I don't mean to scare you--consider it a cautionary tale:"

"There was another sweet girl like you called 'Mari.' Another one that Curtis and Dennis fell for. She was only nineteen and that is rare that CPI even considers a leasing offer from one so young.

But Mari was special: she was everyone's image of a blue-eyed blonde teen, with a very nicely rounded body to match. I remember how naturally orgasmic she was, she started cumming just from Curtis's handling of her, and that became the theme of her nude auction. All bidders present were invited on stage and each tried something different to a different part of her naked body in order to watch her cum and cum again.

Of course, Dennis leased her, and she became his new favorite. Mari still wasn't ready to go red pussy after several weeks, but Dennis was patient. "She will come to me," he would say.

Then--Mari started turning down sexual requests. Guests would love rubbing their cocks and even their pussies all over that sweet girl's body--and both guest and girl would cum. She objected to walking around with cum marking her body... she was seen washing it off.

That night, they called me to the basement. I was one of the men Mari had refused, but I did not report her. She was trussed up; hogtied in leather straps that were clearly intended to open up her sweet ass. Mari was suspended on chains over a dildo mounted on the floor. Her ass was red from slapping; men and women were coming up behind her and under her to adjust her and to lubricate her.

They weren't from the local torturer's society--these were the people who ran Dennis's estate day-to-day--the ones who placated vendors, set appointments, and groaned over tax forms.

I still remember a pretty little brunette, about your age. She had on the cutest minidress and... a man in a suit was showing her how to work the levers on the wall to lower Mari properly. The girl's mascara was ruined. She had been crying; but now her male helper had his hand under her skirt and she was breathlessly giggling.

They finally lowered Mari onto that thing, and, with some manual adjustments, got it deep inside her. I think somebody was manipulating it remotely: it somehow got longer and went in deeper.

Mari gasped and closed her eyes and passed out.

I stormed up the stairs as they were trying to revive her. 'I want nothing to do with this shit!' Everyone stared."

Lori stared at me, then straight ahead. The seatbelt signs dinged and flicked off. After I unbelted her, I concentrated intently on her pubes. With her legs open, her plump outer lips, teasingly exposed what had been hidden inside. I pushed up her hood from where her inner flaps flared out. Her clitoral glans was wet and throbbing. A gentle push and the shaft of her little girl-cock was out there.

"I'm not like that!" Lori stated defiantly, seemingly ignoring my genital manipulation. "I... ever since I realized that this face-body-legs combo was so desirable, I said 'okay: let's go for it! Make me happy; I'll make you happy.'"

"She is a good girl: look at her!" Inga was standing there, looking down at the view. "Every little part of her is beautiful! Meine Liebe; meine Süße!"

(Look it up.)

We both helped Miss Lori up and we walked to the lounge; Lori in the middle, an arm around each of our waists.

"Did you tell me that story to frighten me? I'm not easily frightened. I am somewhat intelligent; don't you think I know I just made a deal with the Devil?"

"Who's playing the Devil in this production?" I smirked.

We walked into the lounge and all was temporarily forgotten when Lori saw the built-in daybed. It was covered with a pink and white quilt, with matching pillows up against the wall. Right in the middle was a window that would have a great view of the Atlantic once we reached cruising altitude.

"Ooh..." said Lori, "so pretty! You guys thought of everything when it came to places to get to know one another."

"And that's what we're going to do." My voice was getting husky. I was rubbing Lori's back now, from her soft shoulders down to her firm butt. My hands wanted to become acquainted with every inch of her naked skin; I simply could not get enough of her.

I turned her to me. I wrapped myself around her.

"Has Dennis already...?"

"Yes he has."

"I don't think I can wait."

"I don't want you to wait."

"But you're pink pussy."

Lori unsnapped her bracelet and threw it on the floor.

"Not any more. I want to be your pussy... God! I can feel how much you want me!"

"Get up on the bed. Lie down. Fucking legs open."

"Like this?" She put a pillow under her head. Her right leg was bent at the knee, her left leg was stretched out, her little foot dangling.

"Fuckin' need you right now." I didn't even realize it until I felt her behind me, but Inga was undressing me. She already had my jacket slipped off and was unbuttoning my shirt. I helped her pull my shirt off. She was so neat: she folded everything and put it on a chair.

Lori was watching. She was running her hands from between her legs to her breasts.

"I never did this before: I'm rubbing my wetness on my nipples." She licked her fingers. "Hmmm... it's a nice combination of scents... and my tits are getting hot. It's like I'm cooking something special up for you."

"Jesus! I can't fucking stand it!" I pulled my pants and boxers down. Inga was struggling to get my shoes off. "Shit shit shit," I was saying.

"Mein Kleiner... little one:" Inga was addressing Lori. "I have never seen him want anyone so bad. Are you ready to be fucked? This will not be love-making."

"I'm getting..." Lori was breathless, "shaky and like... I want to cum so bad, but I'm trying to save it."

Everything was finally off and I stood up, naked. My erection was raging, my eight inches were fully up and out and my penis was visibly throbbing along with my heartbeat.

"I have to ask before we... Lori: you've now declared yourself red pussy, in front of an employee of Dennis, and a leased employee of Central Pink. Do you understand what this means?"

"I do. This is what this... face, body, legs were made for--to give and to receive as much pleasure as possible. I need this Rich, just like I need you now! PLEASE put that cock in me before we both explode!"

I climbed up onto the bed and between her legs. I didn't think I could get any harder but I did. My penis had turned into a cunt-seeking missile and I was no longer in control. I cried out something incoherent as I plunged into her. It was as if my body had been hopelessly lost and now it was found. I was instantly enveloped in her warm, wet, squeezable-tight welcoming softness.

Lori stared into me. "You're not moving."

"If I move, I'll cum!"

"Then let me move for you." She wrapped her legs around me as she slowly lifted her body off the bed. Every-time she lifted up, Lori squeezed me inside as hard as she could with her vaginal muscles. Every-time she lowered her ass back down, she eased up on me.

"Lori!" I sputtered out, "I've never felt... all of those women, no one has ever--"

She put her fingers to my lips.

"Shhh. Just enjoy me. I'm enjoying you! It's not just your penis inside me... it's you! It's all of your secret fantasies, all of your innermost desires. That's what's filling me now."

"I can't last! You are too much!!"

"Then let's cum together, you sweet man. I want to feel all of your wants, all of your needs; just let them go--pour them all into me."

"Yes, Yes! YES!!" This beautiful creature had just given me absolute permission to be totally one with her. How many women have I had? At least a dozen in this very bed... but I let it all go. I let all of myself go and I poured all of myself out and into Miss Lori.

I was aware that I was screaming her name. I was aware that that was the longest, most intense orgasm that I have ever had. I was aware that Lori suddenly arched her body under me and that she lifted me up... I'm weighing in at 195 and she lifted me up. I was not aware that I had at some point totally collapsed upon this sweet girl. I became aware of that when I felt Inga touching me, kissing my back, my butt.

"Mein Gott!" she was mumbling, "beautiful... beautiful!"

I pushed myself up. What was I doing? I was crushing a naked angel!

"I'm crushing you," I said, as I stroked her hair.

"Feel free to do so anytime!" Lori laughed, and her laughter was as wonderful as she was.

"We have reached cruising altitude, folks." We all jumped as the voice came over the speakers. "Feel free to take a look out there... it's clear flying weather all the way to France, and there should be some spectacular views."

I laughed. "Do I have to say it?"

"No. I of course, I am your most spectacular view!"

Inga leaned in. "The pilot and co-pilot will want their turns with her." Lori's eyes widened. "Oh don't worry: no more fucking for now--they both say cummings make them lose concentration. They will probably sit you on their laps and make you cum."

I reluctantly eased out of her and sat up. "Time to get us all cleaned up," I said.

Inga reached out as Lori stood and she wrapped her in her arms. "Oooh," Inga exclaimed, "you already have his sticky stuff come out. I will show you the shower. I will shower you together."

I watched as the two nude asses retreated to the back of the plane. So much for cleaning the male lover up! I went toward the front; naked and carrying my clothes, and did my best cleanup possible in the tiny restroom.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
457 Followers
12