All Comments on 'Leased Women Nude Auction Pt. 04 - Transport'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland3 months ago

Very nice ... and very erotic. Chapter by chapter, Lori keeps on getting more and more attractive, interesting, and sexy. Inge was fun too, and I enjoyed the new, slightly crude, not entirely admirable narrator for this chapter, Rich. 5*

Campus77Campus773 months ago

Another fine chapter in the series. Sounds like Lori has another admirer that could make it difficult for Dennis. I was there watching as they made love. I could see what a spectacular woman she is. Not even Inga could surpass her. The fact that after two months Lori committed to being Red with him, could be interesting in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

It is a pity that the writer did not keep up with the level of tension and excitement of the first chapter. Worse, in this chapter she changes viewpoint. All of a sudden we are supposed to see it through a man's eyes.

Chapter 1 is a 5, chapter 2 a 4 and chapter 3 a 2 but this is a 1. Boring boring and confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.