Leased Women Pt. 06 - Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Kee-en leaned in. He squeezed three fingers together, he teased me until I pulsed open, then all three curling fingers entered my vagina.

He paused to note my reaction. I began lifting my naked ass off the pillows... I was fucking myself on his fingers.

"Ah-hah!" he cried out. I sensed that that was good. Now he began rubbing his palm into my throbbing little clit--pushing, circling, sometimes lightly slapping.

"Oh god!" I cried out. "Oh god oh god: make me cum!"

He abruptly pulled his fingers out and focused on pushing down on my hood and on getting even more of my little clittie out.

I felt a third pair of hands. His grinning right-hand man was using his left hand to ruthlessly press down--on my hood, on my lower lips--while Kee-en alternated twirling then slapping my love nub.

Two men working me? In public? That was it. I pumped my naked ass up up up. I looked deep into both men's eyes... then I caught Old Man Simon's eyes. He was nodding; he was whispering: "Cum for me."

I came.

I rose and fell so hard on those pillows, the two men tried to hold me down. That made it worse--or better. My first cum was twenty or thirty near-blackout seconds. My second cum was longer and slower and softer--like a cooldown after strenuous exercise.

My pillows felt wet.

"You squirted," Kee-en informed me. He asked if anyone wanted a taste. I was not surprised when Simon stepped up. He did not avail himself of my expelled liquids. He inserted one long, manicured finger inside me. He slowly withdrew. He tasted me.

I heard "No." I saw movement. Daphne was shaking her head as she walked away. "You don't need me... you're way beyond the need for a fucking chaperone!"

Her departure was scarcely noticed.

Old Man Simon held up his finger. "Anyone else? She is exquisite."

A brief pause, then I saw a line slowly forming. Everyone, male and female, was lining up for a taste.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before I got dressed, Simon whispered: "I'm coming in after lunch on Sunday... if you want to talk." I did.

I came in wearing a little pair of shorts and a cute tee. Simon had a chair pulled up next to his. He indicated it was my seat.

I shrugged. "Might as well get comfortable." I pulled off my tee; I pulled down my shorts. I was nude underneath. I sat down.

He sighed as he looked at me. I opened my legs. His left hand slipped inside, just lightly stroking my pink slit.

Simon pulled up a website on his laptop. "You might want to see this. You may no longer be comfortable working here... but this is a short-term solution with a big payday."

I saw a video of a stage, like for a fashion show. The curtains parted and a well-dressed, gray-haired man appeared, escorting a curvy, nude brunette. He instructed her to pose, displaying every part of her body. She answered a few questions, then she took on three members of her audience, all men.

She sucked off number one, fucked number two, and let lucky number three take her up the ass.

The auctioneer held up her hands and had her spin around. She went for $1.3 million--apparently not a sale, but some kind of leasing arrangement.

"This is for real," I said. It was more a statement than a question.

"It is," Simon nodded. "This girl earned $130,000, leasing herself out as a naked pleasure girl; the money is all paid out through legitimate sources."

"Can I do this?" I looked into his eyes. He was twirling my love button around between his fingers. I looked down and I was leaking sticky-white smegma.

"After Friday's performance? You can. I'll let Central Pink know you're interested... you'll be contacted."

I was breathing hard and licking my lips. And it wasn't all because my clit was getting fingered.

"I want this."

Old Man Simon leaned in and kissed me. "You're beautiful when you're naked."

I went for it. "I think I've been a very bad girl... do you have a place for me?"

He sat back. "My lap is always available for you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Which somehow brings me back to me desperately rubbing my naked pussy into the bare hipbone of a woman I just met.

"Alright ladies: enough."

It was Madame Arnaud. She was fair, but she was always ready and waiting to discipline us. Five naked girls running around, deliberately trying to get into as much trouble as possible? Oh yes; on occasion, we did require discipline.

We broke up shakily and formed an equally shaky line. What a crew!

There were the little blonde twins, Lula and Bebe. They were truly little--5' 1" maybe, with only big nipples in the place of breasts. They claimed to be Hungarian orphans, but didn't speak a word of the language. What was definitely true is that they were discovered in a sex circus that operated using the cover of a legitimate traveling circus. The twins were alleged to have performed acts that were... astounding.

Grace had short black hair that curled sweetly around her ears. She had definite, perfect and perfectly round 36Cs. Grace had a perpetual look of shy innocence. One could happen upon her, on all fours on the floor, getting mightily reamed from behind, and her face would say: "Oh dear! You caught me!" The girl was from Liverpool and was twenty-three. How she ended up here--naked in this crazy place--I did not know.

Madame was truly a big, beautiful woman. She was formidable... redoubtable, as the French say. I'm not good at estimating all of the body sizes that people want to know. Madame had long, luxurious and wavy auburn hair down past her creamy shoulders. Her breasts were... redoubtable, as were her hips. And yet she took one's breath away.

As on that day. Naked Lori was staring in awe The woman was totally nude--except for her pearls.

Arnaud had a pearl clamped to each nipple. She had a string of pearls around her waist. From the string, another string dangled down. Her dark, wedge-shaped pubic fur was visible--but the pearls on that string were just big enough to hide clit, slit--and both holes. Yes: the dangling string went between her thick creamy thighs and reattached just above her massive lower cheeks.

We waited. She came up to Lori who was still wide-eyed in awe. Madame kissed each of her breasts. As she knelt in front of the nude girl, she kissed her belly.

It got silent.

"Miss Lori: you are here; you are beauty itself; you make each of us more beautiful. I declare you naked Pixie and Prime: Welcome, welcome, welcome!" And Madame Arnaud planted a sweet kiss on Lori's pussy.

Everyone applauded. Those who wore clothes were wiping eyes with tissues and handkerchiefs; those of us without clothes had to make do.

This was what everyone had been waiting for, so the crowd on the steps started breaking up. Everyone with business in the house stopped to bend down to kiss Lori's belly. The mystified naked girl eventually just stood with her hands behind her back.

Finally Madame said "Shoo, shoo! You will all have time to kiss bellies and more in the days and nights to come."

She arranged us in a naked line with Lori next to her, the twins next, then Grace and I, and the tour began.

"This is the Banqueting Hall, and the Banquet Room is to the right. There will be a banquet for our Special Guest tomorrow night and you will all be required to serve. You will of course serve not only food and drink but your bodies upon request."

We went down the first long hallway to the West Wing. "Most of our functional rooms are here: meeting rooms with private offices; our Library; our Computer Rooms."

She stopped and looked at her pearl watch. "It is getting late; Nicole and Grace: you each have special requests to provide bedside services for two of our guests. I will release you soon. As a special treat, all Pixies will report to their Great Bed at eleven sharp: you will have forty-five minutes to hug and to kiss and to talk to your new Prime: your Miss Lori."

Excited giggles and more tears. The twins: "Oh Madame: we already love Miss Lori. We ask permission to hold her and warm her naked all night."

Lori stepped up to them. She held their little hands. "Oh my dear girls. In my perfect, dream life, the three of us would share a big old country house together. We would only put on clothes to go shopping, otherwise we would run naked and laughing all day and all night long. You would be my Princesses, for that is what you already are to me: my sweet, naked Princesses."

Do I need to say there were more tears? From that moment on, the twins were hers. They talked and whispered about new ways to please her. And many was the night we all fell asleep to the sounds of the twins making soft gentle love to their Miss Lori.

We were just passing the circular staircase to the upper floor of this wing when a man came slowly down. My breathing and my heart stopped. So this was our Special Guest: none other than President or King Kee-en!

We all stopped with heads and eyes down. He walked up to each us. He stopped in front of me and lifted my chin.

"My scarved one!"

I heard the girls suck in their breaths.

"Madame, if I may be so bold as to ask for a pussy display."

"Of course! Girls!" She clapped, and everyone save Miss Lori knew what to do. We formed a semicircle around him, each of us squatting back, ass cheeks on heels, legs wide open.

Kee-en stopped before each naked girl. He nodded and moved on. He stopped in front of me again. "Not many get a second chance to accept my scarf. Starting tomorrow, you could spend the rest of your life as my forever naked Queen."

He nodded to Madam. He thanked us all. He retreated up the steps.

Now Madame released us. My assignment was to entertain an older couple. They would ask me to pose in more and more exciting and explicit ways as the two of them made love.

I paused at the first landing. Lori was very briefly alone. She looked up at me.

"I love you," I mouthed. She nodded and she looked away.

What a night! Flowing with so much love and acceptance. And... my night was just beginning!

12