Leather & Lace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill chuckled and laid back on the bed. "You are more aggressive than I remembered."

"I'm not married anymore," she replied and then explained about her husband dying.

"I should say I'm sorry about that but," he replied and then paused. "There are several more things I could say but I won't." He pulled her back to lay beside him. They were kissing again.

A while later, he wiggled down and licked and sucked on her right nipple and breast. Carol groaned and arched her back. He switched breasts and she groaned even deeper. He kissed his way down across her stomach to kiss and lick her hips.

"Don't tease too much or I'll go boom all by myself," Carol whispered.

Bill grinned up at her as he slid off the bed and turned around to face her. He lifted one foot to the edge of the bed and then the other. Carol groaned loudly as her hips flexed up and down. A few moments later, she was coming like mad as his tongue found her clit.

It didn't end there. As her orgasm slacked off slightly, he rolled up her hips and stabbed her vagina with his tongue. She was off and running again as her orgasm shot back up even higher. Time held no meaning as she came and came again as he swapped back and forth between her vagina and her clit.

Somehow she found the energy and the willpower to slap at his forehead as she backpedaled across the bed.

*****

Carol groaned softly as her eyes fluttered open. She was laying on her side with part of the top blanket covering her more or less. The door opened and Bill looked at her. "Get dressed before you come out, we have company."

With a smile, Carol shivered and said, "I might just stay here until the drugs wear off."

"Endorphins?" Bill asked and she nodded. "Take your time, we have plenty of that."

Carol laughed. "Endorphins or time?"

"Both," he replied as he shut the door.

Carol sighed and rolled over on her back. She had a big grin on her face, she realized. Both sounded very, very good to her.

12