Leather & Lace Ch. 02: Battery-Powered...

Story Info
A group of 4 women gang tickle and orgasm each other.
7k words
4.06
9.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leather & Lace Part 2

Battery-Powered Blackout

By Lady Featherquill

Emma jumped as thunder rumbled in the distance. She tried to pass the motion off as fixing her red-gold hair, but Cara had noticed from across the room. She raised an eyebrow at Emma with a smirk. "Scared of a little rain?" she asked mockingly. Cara was sprawled lazily across Emma's queen-sized bed, leaving the other three girls to find seats on the floor. Emma ignored her and looked back down at the textbook in her lap. Jen's head got closer to her as they leaned against the poster-covered wall.

"It is getting closer," Jen said in a quiet, consoling voice. The statement was marked by another round of thunder. Emma nodded in thanks and tried to read the passage again.

Emma had been slightly dismayed at the beginning of the new semester when the three girls she'd encountered in the woods ended up in her biology class. The community college wasn't large, so she knew she was bound to share a class with them at some point. But since then, she'd become closer to Jen. She was much friendlier on the days Cara and Katie skipped class, which was often. When their professor assigned a group project, Cara hadn't given Emma much of a choice in collaborating with her, Jen, and Katie.

Emma was regretting telling Cara that her parents were out of town. The three girls had arrived after her parents left two days before. And they'd been there ever since - eating all the food, drinking all the alcohol, and leaving messes everywhere they went. At least Jen was there to help her clean each morning while the other two slept off their benders.

Lightening flashed outside the window, followed quickly by another clattering of thunder. This time the lights flickered briefly, making Emma sit up and look around with wide eyes.

"Relax," Cara said rolling over onto her stomach and putting her bare feet up behind her. "Doesn't this old farmhouse have a generator?"

"No," Emma said standing and rummaging through her drawers for a flashlight.

"I thought your parents were rich," Katie said toying with a lock of her blond hair vapidly.

"Ummm, no. Not really," Emma replied opening another drawer. She was unsuccessful but did manage to find a few glowsticks. She sat back down next to Jen and piled the colorful sticks next to her.

"What? Are you afraid of the dark?" Cara asked with a snicker.

"No, I just don't want to trip if the power goes out."

"Suuuure." Emma didn't respond to the sarcastic comment as she pulled her tablet onto her lap and started copying a line from the text. The room was quiet for several minutes aside from the clicking of keyboards and the bored-sounding sighs coming from Cara and Katie across the room.

The storm got steadily closer, seeming to grow in intensity. Another bolt of lightning shone through the window. Emma braced herself for the roar of the thunder. The prolonged rumble made her bones rattle as the lights flickered again. Then they went off completely -- pitching them into darkness. Even her tablet screen went black, showing only a drained battery symbol floating disconnectedly.

"Shit!" Emma said searching blindly to her side for the glowsticks. She located one and bent it between her hands. It cracked, bathing her corner of the room in green light. The neon colored light made Jen's pale face glow, her freckles standing out like black pockmarks.

"Go and grab the candles out in the livingroom, will you?" Emma said handing her the glowstick. Jen took the stick and stood, crossing the room quickly and opening the bedroom door. When the door snapped closed behind her, the room went black again. Katie's disembodied voice sounded in the darkness.

"What are we going to do now?" Emma reached down and found another glowstick, feeling along its length until she got hold of both ends. A bright flare outside lit up the dark room for a moment, and Emma could see Cara was no longer on the bed. She'd suddenly gotten much closer to her. Emma fumbled the glowstick. Another flash showed Cara almost on top of her. Before Emma could break the second stick, Cara's hands were on her.

"TICKLE FIGHT!" Cara yelled unceremoniously. Emma tried to back away but found only the wall as Cara's stiff fingers raked over her abdomen. She brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She felt a glowstick crack beneath her heavy boot as she tried to escape. Cara's fingers still wriggled, trapped between Emma's stomach and the top of her thighs, but her movements had been tampered somewhat. A red glow showed dimly beneath them from the broken but unshaken stick.

"Ahhhhahaha! Stop it!" Emma yelled. Cara wrenched her hands free and started poking Emma's left side. Her long, nimble fingers jabbed so quickly it was like she had more than ten. The lightening flared, alighting Cara's face. The dramatic cast of the shadows and her thinly angled eyebrows made her look demonic. Her wicked grin and the soft crimson light only added to the impression. Terror rose inside Emma as she moved her hands to her side protectively.

The ticklish pokes stopped suddenly, and she heard Cara's voice. "Hey! Stop that!" she said indignantly. As Emma's eyes adjusted, she could see Katie's silhouette behind Cara. An angered grunt of a laugh sounded from Cara and something occurred to Emma.

If it's a tickle fight, she thought. I can tickle her too! Emma's hands quested out for any piece of Cara she could get her hands on. But before she could find her, she heard a scuffling noise. There were a few more of those giggling grunts followed by a loud SMACK.

"I warned you." Cara snapped. Emma could almost see Katie rubbing her face in the pale light where Cara had slapped her. She stopped searching and rewrapped herself up as hands descended upon Emma again. She was balled up defensively, but Cara still found a spot on the edge of her lower back that made her howl. Cara always managed to find a spot.

Emma slid down the wall and onto her stomach then tried to scoot away. Cara stayed on her as if she had night vision. She grabbed Emma's hip and leg then dragged her back. She felt Katie pulling off her leather boots as Cara started knuckling the small of her back. "No! No! Noooo-hooooo!" Emma shrieked trying to fight them off. She rolled over and instantly regretted it as Cara's hands leapt onto her stomach. Emma covered her tummy, rolling again, but Cara took hold of her arms and heaved Emma onto her lap. Then she started destroying her back and sides with tickles.

Emma squealed, rocking back and forth on Cara's lap. Katie managed to pull off her other boot then started tickling the soles of her large feet through her white cotton socks. Emma kicked her legs wildly, prompting Katie to straddle her legs and take a seat on the back of her ankles. Then she attacked Emma's feet with her lengthy acrylic nails. They seemed to stick right through the thin fabric. Not only did those sharp fingernails tickle like crazy, but the tight fabric swirled around her soles as well - making more points of contact with her feet. Katie's deceptively small hands seemed much larger in the dark. No matter how quickly Emma shook them evasively, those tickly nails stayed fixed on them. All the while, Cara was pinching and poking her back, sides, butt, and the back of her thighs. It even tickled through her tight jeans.

Cara's hands slipped beneath the back of Emma's t shirt. They felt cold as they located the back of her hips and started squeezing. Emma jolted, her leg spasms knocking Katie to the floor. It gave her an idea for a different approach. Emma's hands sprang into motion, grasping the only part of Katie she could reach -- her right ankle. She pulled it closer and started tickling the bottom with quick scrawls.

"Eeeeee-hehehehe!" Katie squealed in shock. Cara jabbed her fingers into Emma's ribs, making her let go of Katie at once. Then she gave Emma a swift crack across her ass with a flat palm.

"Naughty girl!" she said as Emma struggled, spinning in her lap. Cara used the opportunity to assault her ribs with hard pressed fingers.

"Ow bitch!" Katie said getting to her knees with a chuckle. Emma could barely make out her words over the sound of her own laughter. The red glowstick burned brighter, having been jostled around by their tussle. When Katie came into view, her fingers wiggled threateningly over Emma. As her hands fell onto Emma's stomach she said, "Now you're going to get it!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry," Emma yelped but it was too late. Cara pinched along her ribs as Katie prodded her tummy. Again, Emma tried to clasp her arms around her torso. Cara caught hold of one arm and then the other. Emma thrashed trying to stop it but despite her vehement protests, Cara pried her arms off her abdomen. Ever so slowly, like an arm-wrestling contest, Cara forced Emma's arms up over her head. "Dooooon't! Hahaha!" Emma objected.

"You know you like it," Cara said making cuffs out of her thin fingers and snaking them around Emma's wrists. She pinned Emma's wrists to the floor with one hand and dove into her armpit with the other. The soft fabric of her t shirt rasped against her armpit as Cara's fingers waggled. Emma's torso was stretched out across Cara's lap. Her shirt had hiked up and Katie took immediate advantage of her predicament. Emma sucked in air as Katie set her long nails on her incredibly ticklish tummy. She started with slow grazes on each side of Emma's navel, gradually increasing the speed and strength until she was scribbling all over her stomach.

Emma writhed but could do nothing to stop them. She tried unsuccessfully to hold in her laughter as the girls tickled her upper body. Katie lifted her shirt up further and started rubbing her ribs between nipped fingers. As she did, Cara's hand jumped to her other armpit. After only a few seconds of tickling over her shirt, her hand crept inside Emma's sleeve to reach the sensitive skin of her naked armpit.

"Ah-haha-Ahh-haha," she said overwhelmed by the sensations. Being held down was worse than being tied, she decided. She almost thought she might be able to get away, and the constant feeling of being defeated only increased her level of ticklishness. Her legs started to rise, so Katie quickly pinioned them with her elbows and continued her rampage of Emma's stomach and ribs. Those acrylic monsters spider-tickled off to her sides, squeezing higher and higher until her hands were sliding under her shirt. She grabbed Emma's side-boobs, jiggling her breasts violently as she screamed.

She convulsed in Cara's lap but couldn't shake her arms free from her grasp. Cara switched to the other armpit again. Going into Emma's sleeve and scrawling over it with her short nails. At the same moment, Katie's hand reached her other armpit inside her shirt. Even in the dim light, she could make it out wriggling beneath the fabric.

"Pleeea-hehehe-zzzzzz Stop! Not there!" Emma yelled while both girls tickled her armpits. Each had very different tickle techniques. Katie switched between light traces and pressed rubs that covered her entire armpit, whereas Cara was rougher and more precise. She noted which spots made Emma squeal more and focused on them -- digging her fingers in and scraping her short nails across the most sensitive points over and over.

They both tickled her relentlessly as she laughed and begged. The variance in the tickles made her crazy and she started to buck and kick harder than ever. When Katie's other hand moved up to the same armpit Cara was tormenting, Emma lost it. Three hands in her pits at once was more than she could take. "Noooooooo!" Emma said shifting enough to lift her leg. She used it to shove Katie toward Cara, forcing the dark-haired girl to instinctually use her arms to protect her head.

Cara released her grip and Emma was able to slip a hand free. She pushed herself off of Cara's lap and onto the floor. Then she started crawling away as quickly as she could. "Oh, no you don't!" Cara countered standing and taking hold of her legs. "Grab her arms," she barked. Katie followed her instructions and gripped her around the wrists. She felt her body lift into the air and the girls half-carried, half-dragged her to the dark side of the room.

They hoisted her onto the bed, and she landed on her back roughly. Cara leapt on top of her as soon as she hit the mattress. She straddled Emma's thighs and started rubbing her hip bones. Emma couldn't see anything with Cara blocking what little light there was, but she felt Katie climb onto the bed next to her. Before she could react, Katie was pulling her shirt up over her head and arms. She left it over her face, shrouding her in complete darkness and muffling her protests. Then she sat on Emma's arms to pin them up.

"Ohhhh my Ghaaahahahawd!" Emma squealed twisting uselessly as both Katie's hands went straight under her arms. She felt an odd release of pressure and realized Cara had unbuttoned her jeans. She yanked them down a bit and attacked the delicate skin below her navel. She bucked up and down but couldn't move more than an inch in any direction. "FUCK YOU!" she yelled squirming.

Cara made a clicking sound with her tongue and said, "Already needing to be punished for that mouth." Cara stuck a finger in her bellybutton and wriggled it while her short nails danced below. Not being able to see seemed to make it worse. She couldn't speak, couldn't move, and couldn't even think. Her mind refused to focus on anything but the tickling. Emma willed her arms to lower, desperate to stop Katie's nails from scrabbling around the hollows. But all they did was twitch - trapped in her shirt and kept still by Katie's body. Each time those sharp nails scritched over the spot where her armpit met her breast, her entire body convulsed ineffectively.

Meanwhile, Cara had her hands wrapped around Emma's waist. Her thumbs were tweaking her hip bones over and over while the rest of her fingers wiggled on the back of her hips. She left one hand in place on Emma's left hip and set the other to tickling along her exposed panty line. Her tummy trembled, sucking in to try and dodge the attacking fingers. The dip in her stomach made her hip bones jut out, forming pockets on either side of her abdomen. When Cara's hands pressed into her hip pockets, Emma screamed into her shirt.

"Is that another crazy-ticklish spot?" Cara said gleefully. She quickly exploited the area, digging all her fingers in and rotating them in circles. Emma writhed beneath Cara's weight uselessly. Her whole body shuddered with relentless laughter as the girls continued to tickle the hell out of her. Her mind started to get blurry. A stream of expletives and disjointed words spewed from her lips and into the wet fabric pressed around her mouth.

"Fuuu-huhuhu-CK! HAHAHAHA! Nonono-not that! Pleeeease!" she cried into the darkness. "Staaaawp! HAHA! FUCK! Pleeeheehee-ease! HAHA! Fuck meeeheehee! I-eeheehee can't! HAHAHA!"

"What was that?" Cara asked tauntingly. "I thought I heard a fuck me in there somewhere. How about you, Katie?" She started pinching along Emma's lowest set of ribs.

"I think that's what she said," Katie agreed finally moving out of Emma's pits and down to the rib bones just below her bra.

"Nononoooo-hohohoho!" Emma cried shaking her head back and forth as their hands abraded her ribs mercilessly. The sharp tips of Katie's dancing fingernails and the firm rubs of Cara's practiced hands was more than she could handle. The juxtaposition was making her delirious with ticklishness.

"Check the bedside table, Katie. See what she has. Maybe we can help with her request." Emma heard the words but couldn't begin to process them until the fingernails tracing her ribs came to an abrupt halt. She felt Katie's weight shift on top of her arms, but she was no less trapped. She heard rummaging near her head as Cara's hands moved up to tickle the spots Katie had just vacated.

Katie leaned even further, and her leg lifted from Emma's left arm. The tiny gap was in just the right place for Emma to slip her elbow out. Then she shoved Katie with all her might and knocked her off the bed. Emma managed to twist around to her stomach before Cara recaptured her by lying across her back. She was still straddling her thighs, but now she was sitting just below Emma's butt and holding her arms down -- the bottom of her biceps pressed into the mattress. Her shirt had ridden up her arms in the struggle and was stuck up around her wrists.

"Such a naughty girl trying to escape," she whispered into her ear. "You know you're all mine now." Emma could feel Cara's warm breath on the back of her neck as she spoke. Then she licked along her ear and gave her lobe a little nibble. Goosebumps lifted from her skin as shivers shot down her spine.

When Katie returned, she laid across the tops of Emma's arms, pinning them with her stomach. "It's dark and this is all I could find," Katie said handing something to Cara. The tickling stopped completely, and Emma was able to suck in several breaths. Her mind started to work out what they were discussing.

"That's perfect," Cara said chuckling. She held Emma inflexibly against the bed as she turned her body and resituated herself on Emma's lower back, facing her feet. She leaned forward and snatched Emma's ankle, forcing her knee to bend and bringing Emma's right foot to her. Then she shoved something into her sock. Cara worked the rounded object through the tight fabric encasing Emma's foot and set it in the curve of her arch. It felt firm yet rubbery against her sole -- familiar and odd at the same time. Dread filled her as she realized what it was.

"Wait!" Emma said quickly pulling her leg free from Cara's grip. But it didn't matter. She heard a click and the bullet started vibrating on her arch. "AHHH-HAHAHA! DON'T!" She shrieked, shaking her foot frantically. It did nothing to stop the sensation. The toy kept rattling away on her arch. Cara handed the wireless remote up to Katie then shoved her fingers into the crevasse where Emma's thighs met her butt. She jostled her fingers in the creases as Emma kicked her legs. The thigh tickles were unbearable on their own, but the sensation was drowned out by the constant buzzing on her sole.

"Get it out!" Emma screamed slamming her foot into the mattress. The quaking b¬ullet slipped along her arch and onto the ball of her foot where it stuck in the top of her sock. Her toes squeezed around its roundness involuntarily, vibrating the stems of her toes. Katie was lazily tracing around Emma's back with one hand and holding the remote in the other. "Getitout! GETITOUT!"

"No. I don't think I will," Cara said squeezing the back of her thighs. She tickled the clefts behind Emma's knees then kept moving down her calves. Emma tried to kick, but Cara caught her left ankle and bent her leg back. She held her foot in place and burrowed her fingers into her arch. Emma cursed those socks in her mind. The thin cotton offered little protection to her left foot, and it kept the vibrating toy in place on the right. "Turn it up, Katie," Cara said eagerly. "Let's see what her secret little toy can do."

"DON'T DO IT!" Emma begged but she felt the buzzing on her toes increase steadily as she shook her foot around pointlessly. "NONONO! GET IT OUT! Pleeeeeeease-huh-huh-huh." The vibrations started to change -- dropping to a gentle rattle and then slowly working its way back up to a blurring speed. Then it started pulsating, paused and started the process all over. "Noooohohoho more. Turn it off, Katie," she pleaded quietly running out of breath.

"You know I can't," Katie whispered into her ear. Emma twisted her hands beneath the skinny girl and found her flat stomach. She let her fingers skitter around and Katie yelped, leaping up off Emma's arms. "Stop that!" she said sitting up. Emma couldn't see her, but she stretched toward Katie's voice -- trying to ignore Cara's fingers raking her sole and the constant changes of the buzzing on her toes. As soon as she touched skin, she grabbed at it and seized what turned out to be Katie's leg.