Leather & Lace Ch. 02: Battery-Powered...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma tugged, pulling her leg closer and wrapping her arm around Katie's ankle. Then she attacked her bare foot, spider-tickling with both hands as quickly as she could. Covering Katie's small foot in tickles was easy with her large hands. In seconds, Katie was laughing just as hard as Emma. "Ahh! Hahaha! Emm-haha-aaahhh! Let go! Hahaha!"

Suddenly the door creaked open and flickering candlelight illuminated the bed. Emma's hands went still but she kept hold of Katie's foot as the tickling on her own foot slowed. She blinked and saw Jen standing in the doorway holding a candelabra in one hand and two small votives in the other. Jen's green eyes widened when she saw the scene in front of her. Then she closed the door with a snap and the room went dark again. Her rushed footsteps could be heard hurrying down the hall.

"I don't think so!" Cara said climbing off Emma's waist and heading quickly after her. Emma released Katie and swiftly ripped the sock off her foot, letting the black bullet fall to the bed. She stole the remote from Katie then clicked it off before getting up and carefully crossing the dim room. Emma followed the red light of the glowstick then picked it up and used it to locate the others scattered about the floor.

Continued...

Jen's screams and pleas could be heard in the hall beyond. "Poor Jen. She's crazy ticklish," Katie informed her. "She should'a come in to help instead of running. Cara loves a chase and especially loves the part that comes after."

"Why do you guys let her do that?" Emma asked walking back to the bed. She broke one of the glowsticks, bathing herself in hot pink light and then tossed it to Katie.

"She's been doing it since we were kids. It got sexual when we got older but didn't get so intense until recently. But be honest. Wasn't that the best orgasm you ever had that one day in the woods?" Emma didn't answer as she walked around the room breaking the remaining glowsticks and setting them on various surfaces. The sounds of scuffles and shouts from the girls in the hall got louder.

By the time she made it back to the bed with the green glowstick she'd kept for herself, Cara was dragging Jen into the bedroom. Jen couldn't put up much of a fight while holding all the flaming candles and Cara quickly closed the door and stood in front of it like a sentry. She snatched the candelabra and votives from Jen and set them on the nightstand. Then she threw the tiny girl on the bed and made a broad gesture with her hands as if presenting her.

"Take off her clothes," Cara ordered before opening the nightstand drawer. Emma and Katie glanced at each other and then down at Jen who seemed frozen by fear on the bed. Katie was sitting at the head of the bed near Jen's feet and was the first to move. Jen didn't struggle much as Katie removed her shirt and skirt -- leaving her in a matching set of lacey white undergarments that included knee-high stockings. She nervously laid with one arm across her bare stomach and the other hiding her small panties. Emma sat on the end of the mattress next to Jen's head and stroked her hair soothingly.

Cara approached and dropped a number of toys on the bed. Emma felt her face go pink as Cara smiled wickedly at her. It looked like she'd found every single vibrating toy Emma owned. "You have an excellent collection, Emma. I'm impressed," she said picking up the escaped bullet that had been in Emma's sock and adding it to the pile. "As a reward, I'm not going to use all of this on you... this time." She winked then turned her attention to Jen. "You know you can't escape me," she said selecting a silver bullet with a long cord connected to a remote.

"I'm sorry," Jen said quickly as Cara turned it on and off a couple times. "I won't run again."

"I think you must like being punished," Cara said as if she hadn't heard. She tucked the bullet into the back of Jen's knee-high stocking and shimmied it down her calf and onto her left foot.

"Oh noooo! I'm sorry," Jen repeated anxiously. "Please don't put that in there!" Cara ignored her and tested the next toy -- a long purple dildo with a curved tip and a black button on the end. Then she slid it into the opposite stocking. She took more time getting the second one situated. Emma could tell she'd placed the thin, curved tip between Jen's first and second toes. The dildo was so long, its end reached all the way across her small foot to her heel.

Cara held the end in one hand and picked up the remote with the other -- turning them both on at once. Jen instantly went into giggles and Cara started squeezing the tops of her thighs. Jen's laughter was breathy and delicate. Her legs shuddered, but unlike Emma, she didn't try to wiggle away or fight Cara off. She seemed to be somewhat paralyzed by the sensations. But ever so slowly, she managed to curl into a ball and cover herself. "What are you waiting for?" Cara asked looking from Katie to Emma. "Hold her down."

Again, the two exchanged looks and Katie made the first move - taking hold of Jen's thin ankles and yanking her legs straight. Emma grabbed her arms and pried them from her torso. The thin girl offered little resistance as Emma raised her arms over her head and held them there by her wrists. Once she was splayed out with the candles and glowsticks shining on her pale skin, Cara stood above her with a hungry gleam in her dark brown eyes. She looked Jen over from her red, tousled hair to her twitching, stocking-covered toes.

"Hmmmm. How should I punish you?" Cara skimmed her hand from Jen's knee to her tummy, then continued up her side. Jen made little gasping squeals and watched as the fingertips caressed her. "Emma happened to have a little something that I think will be perfect for your favorite spot."

"Nooooo," Jen cried, voice cracking. Cara produced another bullet vibrator as if from nowhere. It was similar in shape and size to a pill capsule and had a long clear cord. She brushed the tiny toy across her bottom lip, leaving a smear of crimson on the translucent surface. As she brought it toward her vulnerable stomach, Jen started rocking and repeating the word no. Cara snickered as she tried to stick the vibrator in Jen's navel -- missing several times.

She finally hit her target and said, "There we go. Such a wiggly thing you are."

"Get it out!" Jen squeaked while bucking up and down.

"You're always soooo squirmy. Right up until the moment I..." Cara said before turning on the toy. Emma heard the buzz and Jen's motions ceased. Her words cut off and were abruptly replaced by a piercing squeal. Cara wriggled the toy, eliciting a cascade of tormented screams from Jen. She pressed it in deeper until it was so far inside Jen's belly button, Emma couldn't see it anymore. Her entire body started to quiver, but she was otherwise still -- not fighting against Emma holding her arms.

Cara's hands descended upon Jen. She started on her hips, wedging her fingers around the bones and jiggling them abrasively. Laughter broke through the screams and it was no longer light and breathy. It was a falsetto-pitched giggle that got higher and higher until it went silent. Her mouth worked soundlessly with her eyes squeezed shut. Cara jumped quickly to her armpits, allowing Jen to gasp before falling back into silent laughter.

Cara slowed her speed and lightened her touch as she moved down to Jen's sides. She skittered her short nails up and down and Jen's squealing giggles returned. It was as if Cara knew all her spots and the exact way to tickle each one. And Emma thought it was likely that she did. Cara's fingers leapt suddenly to Jen's ribs and she spider-tickled down them. Then she started stroking the dip below her belly button with a single finger.

"Now, where was that spot that makes you stop acting like a limp noodle?" Cara asked.

"No. No. Please don't," she said, her breathy giggles returning. The finger slipped just under the white lace of Jen's underwear and her whole body convulsed. Emma hadn't been expecting it, so Jen's arms slipped free and wrapped around her midsection.

"Ah, there it is," Cara said forcing her arms back over her head and glaring at Emma. "Sit on her arms and tickle the fuck out of her."

"Please. Hehe-he-he-hehe. Don't. hehe-he-he."

"No," Emma said defiantly. Cara toyed with a long lock of Jen's hair and spoke kindly to her, "Hush now Jenni-fuuuur and tell Emma how much you love it."

"He-he-hehe. I... hehe-he. I love it," she said between airy giggles. Emma looked down at her friend's desperate face. "It'll be-he-hehe worse if you hehe-he-he don't."

"That's a good little tickle slut," Cara said tapping her fingers on Jen's pelvis. Emma sighed and reluctantly positioned her legs over top of Jen's raised arms. She tucked her thighs around Jen's ears then placed her fingers on the underside of her biceps. She'd never tickled anyone like this before and she had no idea what she was doing.

Luckily, Cara stopped paying attention after seeing that her directions were being followed. She told Katie to use her long nails on Jen's feet, then she placed her full focus on the small redhead. Emma and Jen both watched as Cara started scratching along her panty line, seemingly entranced by her tinkling laugh and trembling belly. Katie had trapped Jen's ankles between her legs with her back to them. Emma saw quick twists from Katie's elbows but couldn't tell what she was doing. It must have tickled though because Jen kept glancing over Cara's exploring hands to Katie's back.

Emma started wiggling her fingers experimentally and brought them slowly down the bottom sides of Jen's biceps. When she got to her armpits, she used her fingertips to make little circles. Jen's laughter got harder, but she didn't know if it was because of what she was doing. Another screeching laugh from Jen and a jarring motion under her legs told her Cara had found the spot again.

Emma looked up to see all of Cara's fingers under the top edge of Jen's underwear. She was shaking them back and forth at a blurring speed and Jen was finally truly fighting to escape. "Don'tdo-that! Doooon't hehe-huuh-huuh do it!" Jen screamed. Her laugh had lost its jingly quality and moved to deep-throated guffaws. Emma had to steady herself with her hands to stop from being thrown off by Jen's sudden strength. Katie hadn't been as fortunate. She'd been knocked off Jen's legs and was crawling back toward them as they whipped around violently. Jen's stockings were bunched up around her calves but were still on her feet- keeping the toys in place.

Katie grabbed Jen around the ankles and jammed one leg beneath them, tossing the other over top of them. Then she trapped them in a vice-like grip and started tickling the tops of her feet. Cara stopped one hand and picked up the remote to the tiny bullet lodged in Jen's navel. She turned it all the way up then continued tearing into her writhing pelvis. "Fuuuu-huuuh-huuuh-ck! Ahhh-haha-huuh-huuh!" Jen's eyes rolled wildly from Katie to Emma then back to Cara. Emma had never heard her curse before, and she noticed a tear running toward her ear. Emma wiped it from Jen's face as she thrashed beneath her. "PLEASE! Huuuuh-huuuuh! Stop!"

Cara didn't slow and said, "Beg me to tickle somewhere else." Jen had wiggled almost completely out of her underwear, making it even easier for Cara to wreck the smooth, sensitive skin there. As Jen's panties shifted, Emma glimpsed a large patch of curly red hair. The nickname Cara had for her suddenly made sense.

"T-huh-huh-ickle somewhere else! Ple-heeeheeease!"

"But where?" Cara asked sardonically as her fingers rippled all over Jen's belly and pelvis. Jen didn't seem capable of answering as laughter coursed through her. "Turn those up Katie," Cara said. Emma heard the buzzing on Jen's feet grow louder, sending her into a scream.

"Ahhhh-haaaa! ANYWHERE ELSE!" she cried. "Just GET-haahaa-GETITOUT!" Cara stopped tickling and plucked the toy out of Jen's navel and shut it off. Her cascading laughter continued, but the piercing screams stopped as she watched with big eyes. Cara skittered up Jen's ribs and then onto her white bra. Her fingers traced around the lace in slow strokes as she glanced up at Emma.

"I told you to tickle the fuck out of her," she remarked. Emma began tickling again as Cara's attention returned to Jen. "Now where are those teensy-weensy nipples? Ah, there they are," she said rubbing around the center of her bra. When her hands moved off, Emma could see twin points sticking out through the lace. Cara shoved the small toy under Jen's right bra cup and fiddled with it until it was resting on top of her hard nipple. Then she started searching around the bed with her hands.

Jen's breathy giggles started again as Emma grazed the hollows under her arms with slow tickles. Katie's legs were around Jen's ankles, holding them lazily as her nails stroked up and down her stockinged feet. Her nails curved around the toys, tickling every spot that wasn't already being shaken with pulsating vibrations. Cara located the last two toys: a pink, wedge-shaped vibrator with a cordless remote and the black one that had been in Emma's sock.

Cara lifted the left cup of Jen's bra and slipped the black bullet inside. She picked up both remotes and clicked the small one on and back off quickly. There was a small shriek and Jen's hips rose straight up then fell back to the bed. Cara did the same with the other and got a similar reaction. Then she started turning them both on and off randomly as Jen reared and laughed.

Cara set the remotes on the bed, leaving the toys buzzing in Jen's bra and picking up the last toy. She turned it on and felt along a lifted ridge in the center and looked at Emma. "This little nub goes in the pussy and this part cradles the clit?" she asked. Emma nodded and Cara slid the toy into Jen's white, lace panties. She moved the toy around until Jen let out a muffled moan. "Perfect," Cara said spinning the dial on the remote.

The buzzing got louder then softer and Jen's sounds changed to match it, her laughter broken by gasps and moans. "Ohhh-m'god! That thing is sooo strong!" Jen said looking down at her underwear.

"Its not even all the way up yet," Cara replied turning the dial slowly. The sound got louder, and her other hand started skimming around the white lace panties. Jen's head fell back and she looked at Emma still sitting on her arms. There was need mingled with ecstasy in those green eyes before they squeezed shut. A groan blossomed behind her pressed lips until the toy was vibrating at top speed. "Tell me how good it feels," Cara said pressing the toy harder into Jen's pussy.

"Ohhhh. It feels soooo goooood," Jen said grinding into it. Cara rubbed the wedge around in a circle, making Jen groan in pleasure. Suddenly Cara turned the dial all the way back down and the buzzing stopped. Jen's eyes sprang open as she wiggled against Cara's hand. "Don't stop!"

"What? You were begging me to stop earlier," Cara said teasingly. She didn't offer support to the toy. Jen bucked against it uselessly, unable to get any pressure. She set the remote on Jen's tummy and walked to the edge of the bed where Katie was holding Jen's ankles between her legs.

"Please," Jen said sounding distressed. She looked longingly at the remote out of her reach and begged, "Ohhhh noooo. Pleeeeease. I'm so close. Please don't!" Cara ignored Jen, taking her right foot from Katie and pulling off the long, white stocking. Katie repositioned to her stomach then removed Jen's other stocking. The buzzing toys fell to the bed where they started leaping around like shiny fish out of water. Katie shut them off and each girl took an ankle, pulling Jen's legs apart.

Cara lodged Jen's ankle under her armpit and clamped her arm down, trapping her foot. It allowed her to place both hands on Jen's small, dainty foot. She dug her short nails in and started tickling as soon as she was in place. Jen's high-pitched laughter started as she fell limp again. Even her feet went stiff, toes splayed out as if in invitation. Katie went slower -- capturing Jen's foot with one hand and scribbling her nails on the sole.

"I think you can turn that back on now Emma," Cara said as her fingers poked up Jen's arch. Emma reached out and grabbed the remote from Jen's stomach and their eyes met again. Desperation painted her face as she watched Emma's hand, still laughing. Emma turned the dial up and Jen's hips rose. Cara scratched across the ball of Jen's foot, moving faster and faster as Jen panted. Then she leaned down and wrapped her lips around all of Jen's toes at once. She took them into her wide mouth and started running her teeth along the stems and licking the pads of Jen's toes.

Jen moaned and laughed ceaselessly, but she still seemed completely incapable of moving. Her foot remained steady as Cara devoured her toes with her soft, wet tongue. Katie licked up Jen's arch and then started dragging her tongue back and forth just under her toes.

"Ohhhheee-Hehe-he-he-hehe! Myyyyyyy. Hehe-he-he-hehe!" Jen cried completely lost in the sensations. Emma pressed a button and made the toy start pulsating rhythmically. "My Gooood! Hehe-he-he! Ohhhhoho! I'm gonnaaaahh-haha-haha!"

Emma leaned forward over Jen's head again and put her hand on the toy. She rubbed it quickly up and down on her pussy, knowing exactly how she herself liked it with that particular toy. Jen's mouth widened - releasing a shrieking, giggle-moan that went on and on. Shudders ran through her and her hips bounced on the bed over and over. "OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEESSSSS!" Jen screamed as Emma kept the toy moving for several long seconds.

When her moans finally slowed, Emma leaned back and started looking for the remote. "Okay, enough. Enough!" Jen squeaked breathily as her thighs trembled. Emma found the remote and was about to turn it off when she heard a wet pop. It told her Jen's toes had been freed from Cara's lips.

"Leave it on," Cara commanded. Jen peeled her eyes open and gave Emma a panicked look. Rigid stillness broken; Jen's body started moving frantically as the hard-pulsing buzzes continued reverberating through her pussy.

"Nonononono! Hooooohoho! It tickles too much! Pleeeease! Hehe-he-he! Turn it off!" Jen yelled going absolutely crazy on the bed.

"C'mon Cara. She's had enough," Emma said.

"You can give her one more, or I can give her six more. I'll leave it up to you," Cara replied. Emma reluctantly dropped the remote. "Good choice. And you better do a better job of tickling her or we'll have to give you another lesson after this."

Cara returned to tickling and sucked Jen's two smallest toes back into her mouth. Emma started tickling again, trying different techniques and spots around Jen's armpits, side-boobs, and ribs. Jen thrashed around glistening with sweat and tears, but her small body was easy to hold in place as all three of the girls tickled her.

It seemed to take a long time for her second orgasm to finally arrive. It was much louder and full of grunts and groaning laughs. But as soon as it was over, Emma turned off all the vibrating toys. All the girls got off of her, letting her laughter run out and her breath return to normal. Cara left the room, taking the candles with her. Emma worried she'd gone to get something to punish her with for not doing a good enough job of tickling Jen. But when she returned, Emma was shocked to discover she'd drawn a bubble bath for Jen and left the candles in the bathroom. She told Jen to go and recuperate. Emma was perplexed at her thoughtfulness, but she looked at Cara and noticed that wicked grin plastered on her face again.

"Oh no. What are you planning?" Katie asked as Cara started cleaning off the toys.

"You'll have to wait and see," Cara said mischievously. "But if the blackout continues, we'll have a fun weekend ahead of us."