All Comments on 'Leather and Lace Ch. 02'

by adaurora

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great update! Some really nice developments, and questions for the next chapter. Can't wait to read the next one!

KittyKat147KittyKat147over 13 years ago
...

OOOO going to be good!!! MORE!

jg2291jg2291over 13 years ago

This chapter was a vast improvement from the first; it moves a lot slower (which I enjoyed) and the details really make it more relatable. I am really interested in reading about what happens with Eve and Gabriel. Don't make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
+++

You are a lovely writer. I am excited to see how their relationship progresses. This is an intriguing story and I hope to see more asap! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent!!

a sweet, smart, sexy story!! well done...i can't wait to find out what happens!! i think that's the best compliment i can give!! i love your style...i already know what the main characters look like in my mind...Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway...

Loved it!!

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
fantastic!

You have to continue with this story! They're really hot together and I can't wait to find out more about the girl who called and his daughter!! Although I do have a feeling about them... Anyways, this is a really great story and I can see it becoming even better as the chapters progress! Don't keep us waiting too long ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I keep returning for an update. Hope you continue the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please!!!!

Please finish!! This an amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous