Leather CD goes Shopping

Story Info
Leather Loving CD goings on a special shopping trip.
1.9k words
4.09
8.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun filters in through the curtains and gently wakes me up. I unfurl myself from under his arm and make my way to the bathroom. After completing all the usual morning tasks, I take a moment to look in the mirror. My long brown hair is in a bed worn mess but in a sexy way, my face completely hairless and most would say it is pretty, even though I am male. 3 months ago, I answered an online ad to move in with him and become his lover. The situation is better than I could ever imagine free housing, food, and sex. I was living the dream. I can hear him stirring in the bed and know he is close to waking up. I quickly apply some makeup and a glossy pink lipstick and sneak back into the room.

Instead of climbing back in bed beside him I walk to the foot of the bed and navigate my way up under the covers towards his cock. His smooth dick lies at half-mast and I give it a morning kiss. The musky smell, a reminder of last night's activities turns me on and soon I am licking the length and playing with his balls. His cock reached its full 6.5" and from the sounds of the moaning it wasn't the only thing to fully wake up. The covers are flicked off and I look up to see and smiling face (well who wouldn't be smiling).

"Morning Babe." he chirped but the hand on top of my hand signalled I need not stop to answer

I continue to lick and kiss his shaft and massage his balls between my fingers, it's a Saturday morning there's no rush to get finished. My cock is like steel and needs some attention, so I rotate slightly and begin to grind up against his leg. His hips start to match my pace and soon I'm humping his leg while he controls the pace of his cock between my lips

"Pass me my toy." I begged between mouthfuls

He reaches into the bedside table and pulls out a small pink vibrator no bigger than two pens and puts it in his mouth to lube it up. He passes it down to me and I take a short break to insert it in my waiting asshole. It fits perfect just teasing my prostate and I am ready to finish. I increase my pace of grinding and start taking longer deeper thrusts from his cock. I break first shooting my load all over his leg, my chest, and the sheets. One look at his slut covered in cum sends him right over the edge as he dumps a load into my mouth. I swallow the whole load as I climb up his body to get a kiss.

"I think you've earned this shopping trip." he smirked lightly fucking me with the vibrator. I grind our semi flaccid cocks together as we continue to make out

"Hurry up and get ready so I can't wait to go!"

"You better wear something sexy."

"Do I have any clothes you don't find sexy?"

"No, I guess not." with that we peel away from each other to get ready to hit the shops

As he heads off to the toilet I wander over to my closet. I decide on a simple matching pink silk bra and panties. Making sure to tuck my penis away so that it didn't come flying out when I eventually get hard again. Next, I pull on some high waisted leather pants, the touch and feel of leather gives me shivers every time. The cool feel of the material has an instinct impact downstairs and I must refrain from touching myself. A simple white blouse and a leather necktie complete the look. I sit done to finish off the makeup and apply so simple gold earrings. Reaching under the desk I grab my pair of black leather thigh high boots and slip them on. When I stand up to zip them shut, he re-enters the room. Naked from his shower he strides over to me one hand reaches to my crotch the outer to my nipples as he grinds his growing member on my leather clad cheeks.

"Save it for later." I say but can't help to kiss him while stroking his cock.

He turns around quickly dons a nice suit jacket and pants matching me with the black pants and white shirt. Walking back towards me he holds a leather collar about an inch thick and snaps it around my neck, the lead goes below my shirt so he can hold on. The collar has two uses one to hide the only masculine thing left to the open my Adams apple and two to make sure I remember I'm his.

We take an Uber to the centre of the city. Heading towards our favourite breakfast café. I can feel men eyeing me up, if only they knew what was under the hood. Every time someone stares at me or I smile at a stranger I get a slight tug at the collar. He loves to have what everyone else can't

After a light breakfast I practically skip down the road, our destination is a secluded shop only available to likeminded people.

"Ah Mr Randel." we are greeted by a well-suited man at the front desk. The main atrium is simple but elegant, the main show lies behind the doors at the rear "and Val you look extra pretty today"

I blush but let Phil do the talking "Good morning Tony, has my package arrived?"

"Yes, it came in Thursday."

"Excellent who have we today?"

"Walt, started last week I'll go grab him."

After Tony left, I whispered "What's in the package?"

"You'll find out later."

Tony emerged again with a young man in his 20s boyish face and a slight build, he would do. How this shop worked was simple, you could come in alone or with a spouse and you would get a room with a helper. In each room was everything you could need for all sorts of depravity outfits, toys, supplies and of course the helper. When you were finished you could purchase anything you liked and best of all they're were recordings for sale after.

Walt lead us to our room and locked the door behind us. Phil took off his jacket and walked over to the chaise lounge and sat. I practically ran to the outfit section. I ran my hands over the countless rows of items and pulling my favourite out and tossing them to Walt. When I had my five favourites selected, he went out back to find them in my size. While he searched, I began to strip taking off everything bar the panties and collar. Phil was in the corner idly stroking his cock while watching me. Walt was back in no time arms laden with goodies. The satin baby doll and pair of PVC pants didn't need fitting as I already knew my sizes, and the full black latex catsuit was too much effort to put on just to take off again so I just took the gamble. The fourth item was a pair of white panties with a built-in vibrating butt plug. Walt helps me pull them up and even provided some spit to help slide it in. Checking the fit, he caresses every part of my ass and crotch, once satisfied he handed the remote to Phil. The moment he hit the button I felt my whole body shake in tune with the plug. My cock has never been harder. It sticks up against my stomach, pre cum dripping from it. I look to him begging to give me permission to play.

He shakes his head "Not till you try on everything."

Walt picks up the last item, elbow length latex opera gloves. He slides my fingers into the gloves, sucking on them as he rolls them up the length of my arm. Slowly he switches attention to my other arm and I'm in heaven. A quick nod allows me to flick down my panties waist band and guide Walt's face to my aching dick. Walt greedily sucks on my cock as I intertwine my fingers in his hair. I feel the vibrations increase and start moving my hips in tune with Walt's movement. Closing my eyes, I let the sensations wash over me. Opening them again I see Phil has shed his own clothes and is now wanking himself more fiercely. I signal Walt to stand up and I plant a kiss on his lips, I can taste my self on him. We continue to make out as I guide him towards the couch Phil is sitting on

Reaching the couch, I spin Walt around and bend him into a doggystyle position, he latches on the Phil's cock, bobbing up and down like a madman. I turn my attention to getting his pants off, the simple black jeans are designed for easy access and in no time, I'm staring at my prize. His ass is plump and smooth, best of all he has a pink buttplug sticking out of it. I slowly remove it and I can hear him moan his satisfaction on to Phil's cock. Not want to leave his ass lonely I shove my tongue in and swirl it around. Reaching around I wrap my latex hand around his shaft and start slowly stroking him. Once I feel his loose enough, I stand up and place my cock head against his entrance. Again, I await permission from him before I move further. Once I see him nod, I press forward and enter the servant. I start rocking back and forth picking up speed in tune with the vibrations from the panties. We stay like this for a few minutes, each one of my thrusts push Walt further down on Phil's cock.

Phil puts a hand on Walt's head and motions for him to stop. He gets up and moves behind me. Knowing what's coming I flip Walt on to his back and spread my legs. I feel the panties slip down and the plug pop out of my anus. Phil begins to rim and finger me while I slowly fuck Walt. Once I'm ready he places the head on my rosebud and when I pull out of Walt I back up on to his shaft. The feeling of shifting from filling to being filled is incredible. I seesaw between the two, bouncing between ass cheeks and groin.

Walt is the first to burst spewing his load all over his chest. I'm close behind and pull out in time to add my cum to the pools on his body. Phil exits me and moves me aside. Slipping into Walt he gives him five deep thrusts and empties his load in his ass.

"Clean-up." he says

I dive down and start licking the cum out of Walt's ass. Once I'm satisfied, I climb out Walt body licking my way up. Saving every drop in my mouth I latch on the Walt and allows us to share the cum. We stay sharing the sticky mixture until Phil tells me that he has business to attend to. We clean up using wipes and Walt cleans and bags our purchases.

Leaving the store Phil also picks up a large parcel, I can't wait to find out what's inside.