Office Gangbang

Story Info
Evil bitch boss is turned into company fuck toy.
11.5k words
4.65
107k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Gangbang

Summary: Evil boss is turned into company fuck toy.

Note 1: This is a 2023 Halloween Story so please vote.

Note 2: This is another twisted tale suggested by Breezy.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Office Gangbang

"She's a fucking bitch," Randall flamed, as he slammed his briefcase down on our kitchen counter.

I'd just gotten home from school a few minutes earlier... I was attending law school. I'd had just enough time to change into my evening wear, today consisting of all red lingerie and stockings. Now I was cutting vegetables for dinner, while I asked, "She who?"

"My new boss," he said. "Her name is Thandie."

"You didn't get the promotion?" I asked, astonished. I'd expected him to be in a festive mood tonight, which was why I was dressed in one of my fuck-me-now outfits. I asked, surprised by the highly unusual name, "Thandie?"

"Not only did they fail to give me the promotion, but she decided to give it to some woman from New York... who's only been working for us for three months," he said furiously.

"I thought Chris told you it was definitely yours," I said, going to my husband to give him a big hug.

"He did."

I saw the devastation in his eyes. "Did you ask her why she overruled Chris's decision?" I asked, knowing my husband was often rather timid in the office... unlike in the bedroom, where he was always up for treating me like a slut... which I loved.

"No," he sighed, as I held him close to me.

"Honey, we've already talked about your being more assertive at work," I stressed. This wasn't the first time he'd been passed over for a promotion. And every time, someone with more charm and charisma than my husband was awarded the plum job, even though their sales record was far inferior to his. My husband Randall easily sold the most insurance policies in his company, and even in our state.

"I know, I know," he sighed. "But what difference does it make now? The decision has been made."

"Perhaps," I said, not sure about this new woman's agenda. "But in my opinion, there's always a way to change things."

"I don't know," he said.

"Maybe it's time fore you to branch out, take all your clients with you, maybe even most of the staff, and give your upper management the greatest 'fuck you' ever," I suggested, making the same point I'd made to him the last two times he'd been passed over for a promotion.

"You know? Maybe I should," he agreed for the first time, as I lowered myself to my knees and unbuckled his belt.

It's worth mentioning that our relationship has always centred around lots of sex ever since we first met... and almost immediately fucked each other at a frat party in front of a mixed-gender crowd. (I was attending college, while he was an alumnus of the fraternity.) We've also fucked in every room of our house, and on (or in) every piece of furniture capable of surviving our playtime. And while the term freeuse has become popular in the past couple of years, our relationship has always been freeuse... even though that isn't a term we've ever used.

For example, I'll suck his cock anywhere, bend over and get fucked anywhere, and take it up my ass anywhere (the latter only if some lube is available... unless I'm drunk, in which case, bring it on anyway!)

I've blown him on an airline while a chubby, middle-aged man in the aisle seat watched us, in a few Ubers, under tables at restaurants, in movie theatres, and many other locations.

We've fucked in public bathrooms, in changing rooms in clothing stores, in the pastor's office during a church service (although we got caught... luckily it wasn't our church, or even our city) and in city parks in semi-secluded locations.

By the way, in spite of our many adventures, we've only been married for two years. I'm only twenty-three, while my big-dicked husband is thirty-five.

Some of you may be judging our twelve-year age gap, but I disagree. I've always had a thing for older men, having lost my virginity on prom night, not to my date, but to the hot, late forties high school principal in his office, while my date was looking everywhere for me!

Older men know how to fuck. They know how to treat a woman... especially a submissive woman like myself... actually I'm a switch, comfortable in either role, but in the bedroom, I invariably submit to my husband. I'm an unashamed slut, who'll do anything in the bedroom for my man. No, I take that back: so long as we were having sex, our location... bedroom or not... was irrelevant/

But if sex isn't currently on the menu, e.g. in public, I'm quite the spitfire, confident in who I am, not anyone you'd ever want to fuck with... likely because of my Irish blood.

At the time of this narration, I was working on my law degree, and also interning part time with my husband's firm.

"Do you think we could actually pull that off?" he asked.

I wished his confidence in the bedroom would translate to similar behaviour and confidence at the office. But it didn't. Which was a shame, because he was great at his job and well-liked by everyone... which perhaps were considered character flaws in the business world... he wasn't the least bit ruthless.

On the other hand, I'd always done whatever it took to get what I wanted... and in this case, what we both wanted.

"I know we can," I said confidently, his rarely flaccid glorious eight-inch dick flopping free as I pulled his pants and boxer briefs down, in one smooth movement. "You've got the clients, the business sense, the passion, and the charm.," I said, as I swirled my tongue around his thick cock head. I'm not going to lie, I fell in love with his thick, curved eight-inch cock before I fell in love with him. I was long accustomed to men who knew what they wanted, and took it... you know, assholes. Yet none of them had a cock even close to the sheer majesty of Randall's. And while Randall was a good fuck, and he regularly pounded me hard through multiple orgasms, he also knew how to use his tongue, when to fuck me harder, when to slap my clit to make me scream and erupt, and also when to tease the fuck out of me.

In essence, he was the kind of man that most women I knew wanted... successful, good-looking, financially stable, and from a good family. His parents had taken a liking to me immediately, which had been without a doubt my biggest concern in the earliest stages of our relationship... would his parents accept someone so much younger than their son? They did, and I quickly became the daughter they'd never had... although ironically, they already had an actual daughter.

"Then I could do things my way," he said, his dick hardening in my hand.

"You could take all your clients with you, and likely most of the staff," I added, moving down to his hairless balls, and to all the juices washing around down there.

"You think most of the staff would come with me?" he asked, as I took a ball into my mouth.

I swirled the ball around in my mouth for a few seconds before responding. "Honey, why wouldn't they?"

"Various reasons. Stability, risk, career suicide," he listed off while I bathed his cock, which was now completely stiffened.

"They'll follow you," I assured him, slithering my wet tongue back up his hard shaft.

"I still don't know," he said. His lack of confidence was frustrating, and a bit of a turn-off.

"You need to take charge at work, just like you do in the bedroom," I said, gazing up at him from my submissive position.

He slid his cock into my mouth, placed his hands on both sides of my head, and began face fucking me. "So," he said, his bedroom confidence always rising once his lower head had taken control, "you want me to fuck the bitch, just like I fuck you?"

He was being playful and didn't mean it, but then an idea popped into my head. I couldn't tell him about it, since his dick was in my mouth pumping away, but that was likely a good omen... since this was something I'd have to deal with, because he'd chicken out like he always did whenever a pivotal and inevitable confrontation took place.

After a couple minutes of rough face fucking, he pulled me up, spun me around, bent me over, slid his dick into my pussy, and began really hate fucking me... I got the best fuckings when he was pissed off, and he took it out on my mouth, pussy or ass.

I came twice, before he unloaded a massive load all over my face.

"Feel better?" I asked, scooping a wad of cum off my face, and sucking it into my mouth.

"Much better," he said as he collapsed onto the bed.

"When I come in tomorrow, I'll check out this bitch," I said, curious about meeting her. I had an image in my mind of what she probably looked like and how she'd behave... and I was curious to learn how accurate I was.

"Okay," he said, himself again. All of his stress from work always evaporated once he'd dropped a load.

As I went to the kitchen sink so I could wash my face, I thought to myself, Tomorrow I'll meet this bitch.

.....

Unfortunately, the next day at school I got busy working on a paper that was due in a couple of days, lost track of the time, so I didn't make it to Randal's workplace.

And worse, when I got home, he was already there, looking even more frazzled than yesterday.

"Sorry, honey," I said, "I lost track of time, working on this paper..."

"She's planning to fire a bunch of people," he told me.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. She's throwing her weight around like she owns the place," he said, as he came over to me and began pulling down his shorts... he'd already changed out of his business attire.

I dropped to my knees and asked, "So what did you do?"

"I tried talking to her, but she just dismissed me without listening to a word I said," he said, as he slid his dick into my mouth.

That didn't surprise me. He didn't do well with strong, assertive women... except for me. He'd been raised as a real Momma's boy. His mother had been in politics, and she was as no-nonsense as they came.

"I'll have to really assert myself, before she'll take me seriously," he said as he fucked my face.

I sighed inwardly, since that likely wouldn't happen the way we needed it to, even if he got his balls up and actually took a stand. I couldn't understand why he couldn't be as assertive with her and with other women as he always was with me... although I'd had to train him to become the way he now was at home. It had taken some time.

After a couple minutes, he pulled out and asked, as he pulled me to my feet and pulled my dress up and over my head, "What do you think I should do?"

"Exactly what you said you needed to do," I said, now wearing only panties, thigh highs and a bra. I slipped out of my panties.

"Yeah, right," he nodded doubtfully, already unsure of himself.

"Randall, you need to be as assertive with her, as you were a moment ago with me," I said, as he went to the couch and sat down. Which meant it was time for me to ride him.

"I know, I know," he said, "but...."

"But what?"

"She's so intimidating."

As I straddled him and lowered my pussy onto his dick, I pointed out, "She can't be any more intimidating than your mother is."

"Pretty damn close," he disagreed, as he reached around and unclasped my bra.

"But what have you got to lose?" I asked, as I began slowly grinding on him, while he sucked on my nipples.

"I don't want my colleagues... my friends... to lose their jobs."

"Fair enough," I said. Everyone who worked there were great people. The employees at his branch were all people we considered close and steadfast friends.

"And I'm seriously considering starting my own firm," he said, which surprised me.

"Really?"

"Yes," he said. "But it will take months for me to raise enough money and to lease the right building, especially with Christmas only two months away."

"Good point," I said. The company Christmas bonuses were traditionally very generous, and ours paid for our annual summer two-week holiday... and this year we'd been planning an extended month-long trip to Europe.

"Yeah," he said, "and now I'm worried she'll fire some of us before Christmas, which will mean no bonuses at all for those people."

"Fuck," I sighed, as he sucked hard on my nipple.

"I know," he said.

"Does she know about the Halloween staff party?"

"No idea."

"She needs to. And make sure she plans on going," I said, a wicked idea forming in my head.

"Why?"

"Just leave the details to me," I smiled nefariously. I had a gift for turning straight women into my lesbian pets, and sometimes getting them to become complete sluts, too. I'd turned my best friend's mom into my lesbian pet one night at a sleepover, after my friend had gone to bed. I'd also turned my favourite professor Mrs. Walker into my lesbian pet, and now she ate my pussy after school at least once a week, while I sat on her desk and admired a picture of her and her husband kissing. And recently I turned the bitchiest professor on campus into my personal sex slave, and I brought her home to be our freeuse slut for the weekend, including during Randall's poker night. I had a gift for drawing even the straightest women into my web of seduction.

It's worth saying at this point, that my husband and I were far from monogamous. You could even say quite accurately that both of us were often unfaithful, except that we never kept any secrets from each other. If one of us technically strayed, then when we came home, we immediately told our partner all about it, and the telling always led to our having great sex! Neither of us felt we 'owned' our sweetheart, which meant if one of us had some great sex with some third party, jealousy was never an issue... especially since we frequently brought our paramours home for some wild threesomes.

"Whatever you have in mind, I'm not sure it will work," he said. "She's a real ice queen."

"No worries, I'll melt the bitch," I said. Very few women were able to resist my charms. Little did he know that one of the ice queens I'd once melted was his own mother, who'd dined on my pussy just a few minutes before I walked down the aisle... my pussy juice on her lips during the entire service... and she'd done repeat performances every couple of months ever since.

"I hope so," he said.

"Is she hot?" I asked.

He didn't answer, which of course told me she was.

"How hot is she?" I asked, pausing in grinding my pussy on his dick.

"Physically? She's very beautiful," he said. "With huge tits."

"Interesting," I said. My man was a tit guy, which was the asset I didn't have much of. My tits were firm, and they fit my small, tight frame perfectly, but he happened to love big ones. And back to my point about potential jealousy, instead of feeling insecure about my so-called lack, fairly often I brought voluptuous women home to share with him.

"She uses her looks and body to get whatever she wants," he added.

"Funny, I use my looks, body, and brain to get whatever I want," I said. Being a typical blue-eyed, blonde bombshell, most people saw me as sexy and beautiful, but very few of them noticed I was smart. The number of times I'd gotten... in both the past and the present... looks of utter shock when I mentioned I was attending law school were too many even to begin to count.

"Yeah, you really do," he agreed, as he lifted me off of him and placed me on the couch.

"You know it," I purred, as I got onto all fours, unsure about which hole he'd decide to plunder next.

"Fuck, I'm such a lucky man," he said, as he brought his dick to my pussy and rubbed it up and down, teasing me... which likely meant he was about to use my asshole, and would be using my wetness as lube. My asshole was easily able to take his dick without lube anyway... but it helped.

"You really are," I moaned, as his cock head teased me, just before he slid into my pussy and began fucking me.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow," he said.

"Just be assertive," I moaned.

"I can do that," he said, as he pulled out and slid his dick into my asshole, just like I'd anticipated.

"Oooooooooh, yes, just like that," I moaned. "Be the man, and take charge."

"Yeah," he said. "I'll show her who's boss."

"That's it, baby," I moaned, as he started fucking my asshole.

"Yeah, I'll make everything crystal clear," he said, his confidence soaring, as he pumped his dick in my asshole. Giving him confidence was simple... just get him to fuck me. If only that was always possible.

"Good. Now pound my asshole, baby," I moaned, not able to keep up much of a conversation whenever he was balls deep in my ass.

Ten minutes later, each of us came almost simultaneously. And as he unloaded in my asshole, he said confidently, "I'll do it. I'll deal with her first, and then with the head office. That promotion should have been mine."

"Exactly," I said.

.....

The next day... Friday... he came home and said, "The bitch didn't even come in today."

"Figures," I said.

"And the rumours are, she's going to cut the staff substantially."

"Including you?"

"I don't think so," he said, "I have the highest numbers in the company. But almost everyone else is at risk."

"Fuck," I said.

"Well, deal with it first thing on Monday," I suggested as I finished getting ready for a night out. We were going out to dinner to celebrate the fourth anniversary of the day we met...which we celebrated every year... which he'd remembered... although I had no idea which day we first met. He was my sweet, romantic man.

.....

On Monday morning, I stopped by after my first class, to meet this woman. I had to admit she was indeed beautiful, and she could compete with me in any contest to get men and women's attention. She was a redhead with green eyes, was tall, immaculately dressed, and she clearly could command all the attention in a room.

I immediately knew I was going to bring her down to her knees... literally.

I went to talk to Cassandra, asking what she was wearing for tomorrow's Halloween party, "Can't tell you, it's a surprise," she said.

"Will the new boss be there?" I asked, looking over, and seeing she was looking right at me. I was wearing every man's jerk off fantasy... a plaid skirt, white blouse, and pantyhose... sexy, yet office appropriate.

"I can't imagine she'd lower herself to spending any non-working time with us," Cassandra said, her voice dripping with contempt.

"But we need to make sure she attends," I insisted.

"Really? Why?"

"Because I have a plan to put her in her rightful place..." I said, my devious smile on my face, "...between my legs,"

"No way," she grinned. Cassandra and I had played around many times... sometimes with Randall, sometimes not.

"Way," I responded, glancing over and seeing the redheaded beauty still looking my way. There was only one way to interpret her ongoing attention... she was enamored with me. A woman with her beauty almost 100% for sure at least occasionally had sex with women. And speaking from experience as a woman with similar beauty, lesbians, and even women who are just curious will readily succumb to your charms, or even beg to go down on you. It had happened to me many times, including just a couple of weeks ago in a Toronto hotel bar, where a woman in her fifties approached me... a stranger... and invited me up to her room. Five minutes later, I was sitting on her face in a huge suite and fucking her with a champagne bottle.

"Delicious," Cassandra smiled, glancing over at the new bitch boss.

"I know, I really am delicious," I smirked.

"She's coming this way," she warned me.

"Perfect," I said, not turning my head at all, just waiting to see what this bitch would say and do.

"Cassandra, I don't pay you to gossip with strangers all day," she said, her tone authoritative. Her first move was to show her power. Predictable.