Leather Master Paul gets his Boi Pt. 02

Story Info
The second instalment of Pete becoming a brown pig.
6.9k words
4.5
4.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers

Warning

This just like part one is a departure from my usual writing, if scat is not your thing then please don't read further.

Pete had packed his case with all the relevant gear that Leather Master Paul demanded on the Sunday evening and he left on the first plane in the morning for the short flight over, it was a gloriously sunny day and delightful trip, or at least it would have been if Pete could have concentrated at all. His mind was spinning.

To say that Pete was barely there in spirit in the mornings meetings was an understatement, he simply couldn't concentrate at all. The minutes and hours were moving so slowly, but the prospect of a true brown baptism, scared him to his very core.

How in the hell could he go through with this, but then again the cost of backing out would be so extreme and he couldn't cope with that. He just felt like he was in too deep and had to find a way to go ahead.

After the most boring meeting he could ever remember he said goodbye to his work colleagues and walked out onto the street, hailing a cab as quickly as he could, jumping in the back seat he said, "The Museum hotel please."

He was so thirsty, but as he wasn't allowed water, he only had his drink bottle filled with his own warm piss for quenching his thirst. At least it wasn't as strong as it had been first thing that morning. He took a few swigs, knowing that his breath would stink, but there was nothing he could do about that.

Only four minutes later he was dropped off, at least he was early and he'd requested an early check in, earlier that day to make things easier.

He'd always enjoyed staying at the Museum hotel, he loved the slightly gaudy opulence of it. He walked up to check in and admired the petite brunette behind the counter, she was cute, nice heavy thighs and the idea of her bent over crossed his mind. "Hi Sam, can I check in please, Pete Johnson." He was careful not to breathe on her, worried she'd detect the reek of piss on his breath.

"Hello Mr Johnson, great to have you back to stay with us again, we were somewhat overbooked and as you often stay with us the manager has upgraded you to an apartment suite with a lovely view of the bay and harbour."

"That's so kind thanks, that will be lovely." The quick fantasy of him fucking her faded as he realised that the only one who was going to get fucked that day was him.

After the necessary forms were signed, Pete walked as fast as he could to the elevator and got in, pressing the 6th Floor. He was breathing heavily now, his face flushed at the thought of what was to come, anticipation affecting him more than he thought possible. He reached into his backpack and took out the bottle of poppers he'd brought with him, appropriately titled Fist, he needed this right now, he upcapped the bottle held one nostril closed and sniffed deeply, his face reddening and his mind spinning just as the lift stopped and the doors opened on the floor below him and a older guy got in.

"You ok, you look really flushed."

"Yeah, um yeah I'm fine thanks, just been hurrying to get here."

"Ahh on promise are you, you lucky bugger."

"Yeah you could say that, certainly on some sort of promise."

"Well make sure you enjoy yourself."

"I'll try thanks."

The lift stopped and Pete smiled and got off, the guy exiting too and happened to have the room next to Petes.

"The rooms are great, you enjoy."

"Thanks I will." Pete thought it was unusual for the guy to be so forward, but then it dawned on him, if the guy knew much about poppers and recognised the aroma in the lift, he very well might have realised that's what Pete was on. Ohh well thought Pete, nothing he could do about that now.

Entering the room he smiled at the artwork, an old guys face looking down at the floor almost as if he had a submissive in front of him, who he was regarding with disdain. Pete realised that he might be over interpreting it, in having that thought.

He locked the door, opened his overnight bag on the bed and started to lay out all his gear. It was 1.22, thank god he still had time. He stripped with the eagerness of a teenage boy about to get laid for the first time and he felt as ready as he ever was going to be.

His cage had slid round to the left so he rearranged his small clit (as Mistress insisted he refer to it as) and pulled his slightly fuzzy ball sack deeper into the cock cage ring.

Pete put his computer on the bed and knelt down in front of it, ready for the next stage.

At 1.30 precisely his messaging app Kik rang for a video call and he answered straight away. He could see Leather Master Pauls leather clad chest and black leather pants, but not his face. Pete thought he could discern a bulge already in Leather Master Pauls trousers. Pete shivered at the thought of serving.

"Well hello pig, don't you look ripe for the eating, how are you feeling pig?"

"Very nervous Leather Master Paul, very nervous indeed and scared Leather Master Paul."

"No need pig, but I accept that's how you feel, so let us get you more relaxed and in the mood what spirits have you got there?"

"I brought vodka Master as I thought it would be the easiest to drink."

"Good pig, now go and get the closest thing to a large shot glass you can find."

Pete crawled away into the kitchen, hoping that this little act of submission would please Leather Master Paul and he found a small water glass in the kitchenette, not perfect, but it would do. He crawled back to the bed with the glass held in his mouth.

"Good pig, now let us get you relaxed, get a shot of vodka in there, put the glass rim between your teeth and rock your head back, no hands."

Pete did as he was told and took the first shot. "Now another 3 pig, let's get you off to a good start."

Pete did as he was ordered, starting to feel a little woozy after the fourth shot.

"Well done pig, now the final preps, I want you here with me within the hour, but before that stand up and let me look at your fat ugly disgusting body."

Pete did as he was told, the humiliation coursing through him and causing him to blush once more.

"Right then piggy, get your Veet and off to the bathroom we go, carry the computer in there and set it down on the loo seat so it can see you."

Pete did as he was ordered, picking up the Nads For Men (he'd read that it was better than Veet), hair removal cream.

"Right, get a big handful and cover your clit, in its cage and your worthless balls in the cream, then your pig pits, your fat little udders and today it's a new one for you, your legs and arms too." Leather Master Paul knew this would be the first major pinch point.

Would his little pig, squeal in horror and run away as fast as its little fat legs would carry it. Sometimes with new pigs, this was all it took to overcome their horniness and make them scuttle away, but in Leather Master Pauls view, if they passed this test then all was set for the next stages of training.

"I can't do my legs or arms Master, people will notice."

"Shut up pig, I have absolutely no interest in hearing you whine. Now I know for a fact that pig has agreed with Mistress that it would use road cycling and the need to shave it's legs as it's excuse with your wife, so just fucking do it, or we are finished and so are pig and Mistress."

"This is the moment, the moment in time pig needs to stop and think, pig needs to consider and decide. Does your stupid, tiny, little pig brain get it?"

Leather Master Paul left a long pause, then pressed home his advantage, "Right fucking now bitch, I'll give you thirty seconds to consider your decision, but fully understand the implications are that you will never, ever meet me or see your beloved Goddess ever again, if you fail this simple test. That will be the end of your journey pig."

Pete knew he was defeated, he'd had this argument with Mistress Red, well at least the leg conversation. So now he just had to do it, backing out was utterly unconceivable to pig after the shots he'd had, his sheer desperation and horniness to both please and serve both his Mistress and Leather Master Paul combined with the deep and relentless yearning for humiliation and complete submission were working on one side of his brain.

Pete thought, but not for long, he then covered the tops of his feet, legs, his backside, chest, pits, arms, clit and balls with the white slime. Feeling the first slight telltale burning sensation.

Make sure you get all around your nipples, I don't want any stray hairs at all oh and slather it on your pussy crack, work it in nice and deep, and don't miss any bits. Now stand up and turn around and let me inspect you."

Pete did as he was told, spinning on the spot.

"You missed the top of your ass crack, sort that out pig, then wait ten minutes and shower it off."

Pete did as he was told, desperate to get in the shower and wash the cream off as it was starting to burn a little. He set the timer for ten minutes and watched the seconds tick by as slowly as minutes, all the while the burning sensation growing, feeling particularly intense on the sensitive lips of his asspussy.

The timer finally showed that his time was up and he gratefully stepped into the shower. "Pig make sure the phone is set so I can see you in the shower and leave the shower door open. Pete did as he was told, setting the phone on the sink with a clear view of the shower.

He opened the door and stood under the rainwater shower head and let the hot water cascade over his body, careful to rinse his hands first and then washed off all the cream.

Paul watched on, savoring each and every second, drinking in the sight of this submissive, who he, Leather Master Paul was going to degrade in the ultimate way that very day, if things continued to go to plan. The hurdle that could so easily have tripped pig up and put a stop to the whole thing, was now well and truly jumped, in fact it was a massive step for pig to have taken, it boded well for the remainder of the day and indeed the night thought Leather Master Paul.

Leather Master Paul thought back to the first tentative message that he received from pig and at that time, he'd given the pig the odds of only 5% that it would make it to the final point of being restrained below its Master under his rimming chair. But now those odds were closer to 60% and even possibly 75% Leather Master Paul thought. "Many a slip twixt cup and lip" he thought. But so long as he played the next 45 minutes to perfection then this slut was his and he would have his new brown pig after all. But for that he'd have to play his cards very carefully.

He texted Mistress Red that her pig was now hairless including its legs and arms too, every hair under her nose would be gone. "I'll send you a pic Mistress once pig sends it to me."

Red read the text and smiled, ohh how perfect was this. Her little pig going ohh so much deeper than she'd ever dreamed. She hoped that being stretched in these ways would also prepare her pig for Goddess to take it much more into the painslut territory.

Pig had never really taken to pain, but Goddess knew that she just had to find the right key to unlock pigs inner pain slut. Ohh that would be so much fun for her, not so much for pig.

Leather Master Paul couldn't help smiling knowing that this step was a massive one. Onwards ever onwards he told himself, now the promised land was so much closer.

Pete rinsed and rinsed making sure as he ran his hands over his body that he had all the cream off his body. "God they are so smooth, ohh my goodness why didn't I do this a long time ago." The vodka was definitely helping to promote this idea in Pete's beta mind.

"Right, stop fondling your fat white body pig, you are a worthless fucking dirty pig, remember that, now get dried and give me a twirl." Leather Master Paul reasserted his control once more as pig had been in wallowing in its own lascivious thoughts.

Pete carried out the instruction immediately.

"That's so much better, get the phone and show me in close up every last bit." Pete did as he was told and Leather Master Paul was pleased, the Nads had done its job very effectively, that was for sure. Leather Master Paul took some screen shots of the now hairless pig to send to Mistress Red.

"Now back to the other room, on your hands and knees and drink the rest of your bottle of piss and 4 more shots, as before, you cock drunk slut."

Again Pete dutifully carried out his Masters instructions, draining the still warm piss in one long swallow and downing the shots one after another. The impact of the shots was increasing, they must have been close to doubles so he'd had 16 shots in total.

The unmistakable need to pee was growing for him, so he told Leather Master Paul, that he needed to piss. Pete hadn't eaten that day and the alcohol was really hitting him hard and making him very light headed.

"That's fine pig, refill your bottle, you'll be bringing it with you shortly."

Taking care not to piss on the carpet Pete filled the bottle and then had to drink some more to get enough room to fully empty his bladder. He did splash some inevitably on the tiled floor, the cage made it impossible not to. He looked down.

"Don't think, just do it, and show me on camera slut." It was as though Master could read his thoughts.

Pete fell to his knees holding the camera as if for a selfie and showed Leather Master Paul as he sucked up the piss from the carpet like it was his first drop of water after days in the desert. Leather Master Paul smiled once more, the pig was getting more subservient and open to deeper, dirtier degradation.

"Ok pig, you only have 40 more minutes before you have to be knocking on my door and I have a couple more tasks for you to complete, so get moving. Put your red plug in first and pump it in and out twenty times, then I want your underbust PVC corset on, Goddess tells me you know how to tighten that reasonably yourself.

Now as you know I'm not overly keen on sissy pigs unless I can humiliate them dressed in public, so all you are allowed to wear over the corset is a t shirt, I want it to be visible underneath. Then pack the rest of your gear, the vodka and the poppers close to hand."

Pete set the timer for 10 minutes, he knew where the Masters flat was but didn't know what other jobs he had to do before getting there. He took the red plug, stuffed it into his mouth, coating it in spit and then spat on his fingers and spread that over his ass lips. He gently pushed the plug in, in one single motion. Letting out a plaintive moan as it entered into his pussy and his pussy lips closed around it clamping it in place.

"Ohh bravo pig, you really are nice and loose, now pump and get dressed, oh I forgot to mention, your Goddess said that the new harness is rather fabulous so that can go out with that on over your corset, is it right that you've not worn it yet."

"Yes Leather Master Paul that is true, I haven't as yet."

"Ohh how exciting, I think that will be clearly visible under your shirt, at least I hope so."

"It will Leather Master Paul, definitely." Pete was really worried now, but what could he do.

He pumped the plug in and out as ordered and then set about clipping the front of his shiny black underbust corset closed, pulling his man boobs out over the top of the corset. Then he took the ribbons and putting them around a door handle and slowly walking away from the door to tighten the corset. After a couple of minutes he had it suitably restricting his breathing. He tightened it one last time and tied off the ribbons in a cute bow.

"Let's see this harness bitch and be quick about it."

Pete had only used three minutes, a new record. He took the harness out, stepping into the leg straps which framed his cock cage beautifully, then he slid each shoulder in and pulled his tits into the respective holes, tightening all the straps. God how he loved the feel of it. It tightened the corset still further and he really looked the part of the sub slave now when he looked in the mirror.

The vodka had worked it's magic along with the clothes and the plug. He was getting hornier by the second.

"Is that ok Master?"

"It is slut, now get dressed over those, no undies just jeans and a white t shirt preferably."

Pete had been thinking of his darkest t shirt, but he had a white one, so no choice now.

He pulled his jeans on and quickly put on this white puma trainers. Then the thin white t shirt. He looked in the mirror, he didn't have a VPL, but he sure as hell had a visible harness line. As clear as day even through his jeans, let alone the t shirt.

"Perfect slut, now 4 more shots, no hands and a bottle of poppers in your pocket and let's go." I've just ordered you an uber, it will take you to one place for a last couple of drinks before you come to me. Video call me when you get there, ohh the Uber is in the name of Cock Sucker."

With that Leather Master Paul hung up.

Pete recoiled at the words, but time was ticking. He finished dressing, raced to the elevator and out of the front revolving doors, the plug working its magic as he walked.

He had his rucksack on his back, the poppers clutched in his hand as the Uber came around lowered the window and enquired of him "Uber for Cock Sucker" the driver was chuckling as he said it, clearly amused, there were only a couple within earshot but they both laughed at his expense deepening his humiliation.

"Yes that's me." He got into the cab. "Where are we going?"

"For me to know and you to find out, only a few minutes drive bitch." The driver smiled at Pete and laughed heartily, obviously loving being in on the joke.

A few minutes later he drove up in from of S&M's bar, how appropriate Pete thought.

"Your Master said to just go in and say that you're there to get ready for Leather Master Paul."

Oh my god thought Pete, what with the outfit and this, what the fuck was going on. He walked into a dingy, intimate bar, Egyptian chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and walked up to the bar sitting on one of the leather bar stools, he winced slightly as the plug was forced in deeper.

A camp barman wearing a leather shirt with cut outs for the nipples which were pierced with thick 4 mm rings, faced him and smiled.

"What can I do for you today gorgeous? Oohh love the harness under that t shirt baby." Pete flushed bright red.

Pete was flustered, this was getting wilder by the minute. "Ermm, well er, I'm er."

"Bloody spit it out, ohhh I never say that." The tall slim guy giggled at his own joke.

"I'm here to get ready for Leather Master Paul." Would this guy even have a clue what that meant.

"Ohh my, your one of his dirty little pigs are you, how gloriously depraved. Well then, a cocksucker shot it is first baby girl."

Pete nearly fell of his chair at being called baby girl by a complete stranger, he had no idea what the drink was, but a mixture of Baileys and butterscotch topped with whipped cream was presented to him.

"Now you should call Leather Master Paul."

Pete video called Leather Master Paul.

"Excellent you're in place as you should be and you have twenty minutes to spare, I'm a three-minute walk from the bar. Hi Christian how are you?"

"All good thanks Leather Master Paul, all good. This one looks promising. A lube job to follow I take it Paul."

"Yes please Christian."

"Finish your two drinks and then I'll guide you in pig, the time of your conversion is quickly approaching pig." Pete could hear the anticipation in in his new Masters voice. The drinks were not ones you could really do quickly so Pete took a few minutes with a real buzz on now. Leather Master Paul was watching on the video screen and could see Petes eyes showing signs of all the alcohol he'd drunk, the slightly dilated pupils with the dark surroundings and as Pete stood up and tottered out into the sunshine, the pupils were slow to react. Paul thought he was well on the way, a few more preparations and Pete would not be able to resist the next truly taxing phase of his degradation.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers
12