Leather Master Paul gets his Boi Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian had followed Pete out as requested by Leather Master Paul, "Hold on a second baby." Christian had a hold on the harness through the t shirt.

Pete turned looking startled. "One last drink before you go, it's a double tequila." With that Christian poured the glass into his own mouth and holding the back of Petes head he reached in for the kiss, covering Petes mouth with his own and spitting the raw spirit into Petes gaping mouth.

Pete swallowed without thinking.

What he didn't know was that under Leather Master Pauls instructions Christian had included a tablet of MDMA in the tequila which Pete had just merrily swallowed.

He's in for a good time thought Christian. From Leather Master Pauls perspective just another hurdle jumped over for his brown pig.

"Ok pig turn right and walk down the street to the first block of apartments on the left. It's called Brompton House. How are you feeling now pig?"

Pete slightly stumbled along his rucksack feeling heavy on his back, the sunshine hurting his eyes and the feeling of humiliation at what had just happened and at his attire all clashing in his mind. But he dutifully replied "I feel pretty relaxed Master if a little humiliated too?"

"As it should be for a pathetic dirty pig, as it should be."

"Yes Master, I can see your apartment block now Sir."

"Walk to the front door, and hurry, you're running out of time, you don't want to be late do you bitch."

"Ohh my, no Master, sorry Master I'll hurry." Pete started to half run, half stumble to get there as quickly as he could. Had he been capable of reading his watch he would have known he had a full ten minutes left, but he wasn't and Leather Master Pauls admonition had the desired effect to worry Pete and make him even more anxious, just as Leather Master Paul had planned.

As Pete got to the front door, "Ring Apartment 33a bitch."

Pete did so after carefully studying the numbers and then Leather Master Paul buzzed him in.

"Don't get the lift, walk up the stairs but hurry, you don't want to be late." Another simple method to make Pete uneasy and to guarantee his submissive was on the back foot.

Pete was pretty pissed now and also realised he desperately needed a piss, but didn't have time. The desire to piss was growing hard though.

He found the stairs and ran up as fast as he could, which wasn't very quickly but he was so, so worried about being late. Shit he'd thought he had lots of time, no choice he just had to run. His rucksack bucked from side to side as he raced up the 6 flights of stairs to the third floor. The exertion increasing the impact of the MDMA in his system.

Breathing heavily and sweating he looked at the wall to see the way to 33a on a little sign.

He walked to the door and hesitated, once he knocked there really was no going back. He breathed in deeply, counted to ten, checked his watch one last time and knocked. Shit was real now.

Leather Master Paul talked gently to him over his phone and told him to come in and lock the door behind him, Pete did as he was ordered.

"Right now backpack off, put your phone on the tripod in front of you and strip and kneel in front of the row of boxes."

In Pete's hurry to close the door so that no one in the corridor could see him, he'd not even noticed the boxes. As he turned he looked at them wondering what the fuck they were for.

"Now strip quickly." Pete could hear Leather Master Paul on the phone and the voice coming from another room in the apartment. He did as he was told, stripping down just to his cage and plug and the corset and harness.

He knelt down and placed the phone in the tripod which gave a full length picture of Pete for the recording by Leather Master Paul that he'd use if he ever needed leverage over Pete, not that he thought that was likely.

"OK pig now for the final preparations before you are kneeling before your Master, first put your earpieces in and then turn on Bluetooth. What I say to you is only for your ears not for the video, as you can see there are three cameras recording you. One last chance if you wish to back out.

Pete was flying now, in for a bloody penny he thought.

"No I'm all in Master."

"Indeed you are pig, indeed you are or at least will be. Lift the first box."

Pete did so, it was a large glass of tequila, "Down the hatch bitch."

Pete could barely drink more and was so desperate to piss, but forced it down bit by bit.

"Now the second a cheeky chaser with an added ingredient, one of my cum shots, so now you have the real cum cocktail that I'll ensure you get very used to bitch."

Pete forced down the shot in one so as not to taste the cum.

"Now the third. It should still be warm." A half pint of steaming piss faced pig, but the smell turned him on and so he didn't hate this apart from his stomach trying to distend in its restrained position in the corset.

"Just so we're clear tell us what that was and how it tasted, in fact tell me all of the drinks."

"Thankyou Leather Master Paul for the tequila, the cumshot tequila cocktail including a shot of your superior Master seed and the lovely pint of Masters piss, pig is lucky to have been able to enjoy them."

"Good pig and remember this is all being recorded. Are you ready for your special treat in the last glass?"

"Yes Master pig is ready."

"First of all get out the massive electro plug and the leads and eStim box, the urinal gag, the gas mask and rebreather bottle and two fresh bottles of poppers. Then your cuffs and locks and your ankle cuffs too. Then lock the cuffs and ankle cuffs in place and have the gasmask on the top of your head ready to pull down.

Pete could barely remember all that, but emptied his bag next to him as he knelt. He put the cuffs on and locked them in place.

"Yes Master?"

"Now for the best bit remove the box lid."

Pete did so and was horrified by a half pint glass full to the brim with what looked like cum.

"Ohh my god Master, that's so much." For the very first time, the enormity hit home and this was the moment Pete wavered.

"Don't worry pig, Mistress Red told me you loved eating the full load of her sub the other day, this is just a few of my Alpha Loads to give you some sustenance, but don't swallow it all, hold the last mouthful it in your mouth and show the camera it there. Then pump your plug in an out of your cunt ten times and remove it and put it straight into your cum filled mouth without swallowing."

"Oh my Lord."

"Yes indeed bitch, that's what I am, your Lord and Master, do it now."

Pete pumped the plug and removed it, it wasn't completely covered, but had a fair covering of brown on it, Pete didn't hesitate, all the video would show was him putting a shitty red plug straight into his cum filled mouth, like a true pig. It would also just record him doing it without being told to as only he could hear Master Paul through his earpiece.

"Good pig, now don't swallow, pull the gasmask down over your face and plug and zip it in place."

Pete pushed the plug fully it into his mouth and tasted the combination of cum and brown as he pulled down the gasmask, over his forehead, nose and mouth and over his chin. Very effectively holding the red plug in place.

Petes vision was now impaired, but he did as he was told, zipping the gas mask tight shut. "Get the rebreather bottle and piss into it, then add the poppers."

Pete knew he had to not put too much of his piss in the bottle, as the higher the level the harder it is to breathe. He managed to half fill the bottle. But couldn't help but splash some piss on Masters wooden hallway. Then he soaked two cotton balls with each of the poppers and dropped them in the bottles and connected the rebreather to the breathing tube on the gas mask.

The rebreather worked by allowing the air volume in the bottle to fill with popper fumes and the deep stinky aroma of fresh piss, then as Pete breathed in, he took in the air laced with poppers and the smell of piss as more air was drawn into the rebreather bottle, through the tube sticking out of the side.

It worked perfectly to truly load up a subs mind with poppers.

He started to breathe in an out of his nose, with the bubbles popping in his brain as he loaded up on poppers.

"Now one last thing, cuff your wrists to your ankles and wait."

Leather Master Paul was sitting in a room down the hall and flanked by two of his best mates, Rob and Andrew, Rob a classic Bear of a gay dom, a big guy, heavy set, hairy and wearing leather trousers, heavy boots and a leather vest. Andrew looked more like an accountant but liked it even more kinky than Rob and they were both here, unbeknownst to Pete, to help Leather Master Paul with his initiation of his new sub.

"Let's leave him for five minutes, the huge hit of poppers on top of the drink and tablet will have him off his fat piggy tits in no time at all. He's mine now for sure, the video of the last five minutes is so damming, without the recording of me speaking, the video just shows him doing that all of his own volition. He's fucked."

"Then we bring him through here Paul?" Andrew couldn't wait to see the next stage of Petes degradation.

"No I think we want him to wallow for a while, he'll be desperate for a piss, so I think the urinal gag as most of the brown and cum will have slipped down his throat now. Let's just let his brain get soaked in the poppers and as his breathing slows, I think it's time for you two to go out and put the ear muffs and the blindfold over and then plug him with the electric plug and let's get the Estim connected up to the music system and leave him for 15-20 of fucking by that before we bring him through and lock him under the chair."

Pete was no longer Pete, he was definitely pig now. The poppers were so intense, the difficulty drawing in breath through the bubbler bottle tiring him out. And boy oh boy was he about to piss himself.

He heard or more felt the presence of someone else near him as a pair of earmuffs were put over his ears.

"Don't worry pig, all part of the preparation, now lean as far forward as you can with your hands cuffed and present your pussy so we can get it plugged once more. Pete could hear Master Paul through his earpods.

Pig obeyed and Rob plugged in the two electrical leads to the huge 7cm silver butt plug and lubed it up before presenting it to pigs still gaping puffy lipped hole, it amazed all three of them just how easily it went in, pig moaned deeply at the insertion.

"Now sit up pig and move your legs closer together to ensure that you keep the plug in your pig cunt. Time for another drink pig."

Pete knew he couldn't possibly drink any more without having a piss first, but he couldn't tell Leather Master Paul that. He felt the gas mask front being lifted up, and then felt the plug being rotated in his mouth, cleaning off the last of the brown as he swallowed the remnants along with the cum in his mouth. He'd just swallowed as he felt what seemed like a gum shield being put between his teeth which he clamped down on realising that it was the urinal gag that his Mistress had got him to buy, his cage was removed and the soft silicon sleeve placed over his soft cock.

"Now you can let go and piss piggy." Leather Master Paul gave him permission and that combined with the effect of the intense poppers had the desired result and pig just let his bladder go, the piss flowing straight up the tube and into his mouth, as quickly as he swallowed more flowed through as he was pissing uncontrollably the flow just going back into his throat and then refilling his distended belly. He tried to stop, but the flow was unstoppable because of the poppers and so he just had to keep on drinking. Drinking and pissing, drinking and pissing.

Just as he was almost managing to cope with the piss pressure rising in his mouth and throat, breathing in a much of the poppers aroma laden with the reek of his piss through his nose as he continued to swallow, then the music started in his ears. But it wasn't the hard techno beat that shocked him, it was the reaction of the massive stainless steel butt plug in his ass pussy that took his breath and mind with it.

The beat of the techno music was reflected by the strength of the contractions caused by the electric butt plug.

Leather Master Paul could still speak over the music, "Get ready to feel like your being fucked by a train of big black Alpha Masters my little pig, this track goes on for some time, enjoy, see you on the other side. See it's as I said it would be, the startled pig returned in the end knowing that it's future life was as a dirty filthy animal wallowing in brown, and you will be. That your Master promises you."

Pete didn't respond other than leaning forward causing the flow of piss to increase still further.

He breathed in hard through his nose just to get some air into his lungs, but each painful breath was laden with piss and poppers. The impact was relentless, he was completely off his head and incapable of thought as the plug continued its ruthless assault on his ass hole. He couldn't concentrate on anything or make any single coherent thought.

Rob and Andrew were back with Leather Master Paul now. "How long Paul, he looks ready to me."

"Not quite Andy, but we're close, he's sinking into the pig mode now, give this track another few minutes."

Andy shook his head, he wanted to see the ultimate degradation of this new pig, he was so looking forward to taking it so much further with Leather Master Paul. For some reason Paul just seemed to know the likely ones and to be able to separate the many fantasists from the occasionally genuine pig.

"Now fellas, bring pig through, careful not to disturb the clit sleeve or you'll get covered in piss, lie it on its back on the plastic sheet and towels, careful of the electrodes and it'll be there with its wrists still attached to its ankles tight up against its fat lily white butt."

Andy and Rob simply tucked their arms under Pete's armpits and walked him through to the bathroom. They laid him down, his head forced in between a specially designed vinyl cushion that held his head firmly in position with no possible way for Pete to move his head from side to side, all he could do was move his head up, closer to the source. Then Rob lifted the rimming chair over Pete's head. No escape now, that time had passed.

Leather Master Paul walked over to Pete, carefully removing the clit sleeve and replacing it with his chastity cage and then lifted the gas mask off Petes head, carefully taking out the piss gag which inevitably covered Petes face and neck in more leaking piss, then Master slid his largest o-ring gag into place. The ring only just fitting inside Petes teeth with his mouth forced open as wide as it could go.

Leather Master Paul then lowered his leather trousers and released his hard stiff 7 inch cock, thick and glistening with his hairy, heavy laden balls swinging freely.

As he sat and relaxed on the rimming chair only two inches above pigs face, the O-ring gag holding pigs mouth wide open. "Get all three cameras and get every angle, we'll want this on the website in slow motion, high definition glory. This faggot pig is mine now and forever."

The last of his words were on tape as the videos all kicked in to record this moment for both posterity and also for the Brown Bois and Scat Bois websites that Leather Master Paul was going to list pig on. The transition to the lowest of the low omega, below every beta sub, slut, whore, submissive cunt out there was inevitable now. There was simply no going back.

This was the point where Leather Master Paul considered that the journey truly began for a brown pig.

"This is the great honour pig, to be degraded and taught by Leather Master Paul. Your journey begins here."

Pig couldn't hear any of these words as the techo beats in his ears reflected the fucking his ass was still getting, his addled poppered mind didn't register the manly Alpha smell of sweat, pheromones, piss and shit until it was too late.

A six inch long perfectly formed tube of brown slowly and in high definition slid inexorably towards pigs mouth, it was perfect as a moment for film the log not even touching the sides of the O-ring, just landing on pigs waiting tongue.

Even in his fucked up state, Pete finally registered that this was what he was destined for, what he was born for as his tongue tried to help mix up the shit and as his almost futile attempts to swallow a bit began.

But even though Pete didn't hear his new Masters words then, he would later that day when he was forced to watch the video over and over again on a loop, to reinforce his new status at the very bottom of the totem pole. At the bottom to receive the piss, cum and shit of every superior above him. Which in Leather Master Pauls words was all of them.

12