Leather Sir Pt. 05

Story Info
The Next Morning....A plot twist.
1.4k words
4.73
6.4k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
167 Followers

I slowly open my eyes. I can feel his breath on my neck and I have to piss like no one's business. I slowly slip out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. When I finish, I walk back into the bedroom and he's still snoring.

I gently walk out to the kitchen and start the coffee. I also dig out some eggs from the fridge and whip up some omelets and toast for us.

Once food is ready, I walk into the bedroom, kneel at his side. The blankets are off him completely and he's rock hard while sleeping peacefully. I grab his member with my left hand and squeeze gently, stroking him.

He moans lightly, "next time boy, I expect that to be done with a wet mouth, not a dry hand. Is that coffee and breakfast I smell?"

"Yes Sir."

He reaches for my head, ruffles my hair which has been pushed down all night, "what's this?"

He leans his head over, opens his eyes and sees that I removed the hood.

He sits up, pulls my face to him, kisses my mouth, and uses his tongue as always.

"There's my beautiful sexy leather boy. Now, let's go eat, we don't want the food getting cold."

He gets out of bed and pulls me up with him. We walk into the kitchen and I kneel at my place. He pats the chair next to him, 'Sit up here with me boy."

He takes a few bites of his omelet, grabs another fork, and hands it to me.

We share breakfast, each with our own coffee.

"Okay boy, now that I can see your pretty face, I would like to know a few things about you."

"Yes Sir."

"What's your actual name? I know what you do generally, but I want to know all about you."

"My name is Michael, and I don't live three hours away, I only live an hour and ten minutes away. I finally feel safe and I trust you completely."

"Well Michael, I think I found myself the perfect boy."

We finish breakfast, and we shower together. He takes care to wash my entire body gently. He's exploring every inch with the wash cloth. He hands it to me and I return the favor. I take extra time on his cock, getting him nice and hard. Once he's rinsed off, he looks me deep in the eyes.

"Well boy, you've started something. How do you want to finish it?"

He looks down at his throbbing cock, I kneel down in the shower and take him in my mouth. He leans back against the wall of the shower, moaning, pinching his nipples, and thrusting his hips gently.

"That's good boy, right there. You want this load now?"

I drop his cock from my mouth, look up at him, "Sir. I want you to fuck me."

"You got it boy."

He turns off the water, we dry off, and as we're standing in the bathroom against the sink, he's standing right against my back side, his hard cock resting against my back.

He picks up the collar on the counter, puts it around my neck and replaces the lock.

He wraps his arms around my body, reaching down and stroking my hard cock.

"There's my sexy boy. Clean and ready to get dirty."

I lean my head back into his chest, rubbing his forearms, and moaning.

"Come on boy, I told you I was going to fuck you in my bed. Now, get over there and lie on your side."

I walk into the bedroom, he smacks my ass, and follows me to the bed. I lie on the bed and he gets right behind me.

He caresses my asshole with his hand, both of us hot and naked. I hear the opening of a condom package, and he slips his hard cock deep into my hole.

I moan in response. He puts one hand around me and grabs my cock, the other is around my chest, pulling me deep into his body.

He begins his thrusts deep into my hole, stroking me, and moaning deep into my ear.

"God I really love this tight fucking hole. I want you to cum boy. I want you to spray your load while your Sir's cock is deep inside you. This is where you belong, at the mercy of my cock and touch."

"Yes Sir. Please, fuck me."

He stops thrusting with his cock, and strokes mine. I'm close, and as I begin to convulse, he thrusts his cock deep inside me, holding me there.

I finish my orgasm, and I'm breathing heavily. He drops my cock and brings his cum coated fingers to my mouth, "clean me boy."

I lick his fingers clean, and with his free arm, he picks my body up, places me on my stomach, and mounts me from behind.

"My turn boy, I'm going to fuck this hole until I cum. Put your hands behind your back and hold them there. You can moan into the bed."

I put both of my wrists behind my back, he grabs them, and puts his other hand in the middle of my back.

He begins to thrust his cock hard inside me and he's going to cum soon. Once his orgasm starts, he falls against my back and thrusts his load into me, or rather the condom he's wearing.

He rolls off of me, breathing heavily, and holds me close to him. He removes the condom and tosses it in the trash can next to the bed.

"Such a waste of good seed. I think sipping from a condom is kind of gross, so for now, that's where it will go."

We lie there for what feels like hours until my bladder calls for attention. I get up off the bed and use the bathroom. When I return to the bedroom, he's sitting up on the bed looking at his phone. There's a look of disappointment on his face, so I walk over to him and kneel.

"Sir? What's wrong?"

He looks down at me, picks up my chin, and motions to my clothes on the dresser.

We both get dressed in regular clothes, we walk out to the garage where he removes the collar from my neck and sets it on the table.

"Are you done with me Sir? Is this it?"

"Boy, I have some news, and I wanted you to think of what I'm going to tell you on your own. I don't want a hasty decision."

"Sir?"

"Here, call me Jamie, let's go out back."

We go out back to the chairs in the yard against the table. We sit down, and he looks deep into my face.

"The reason I went to Madison last week is because my job is offering me a promotion to lead the office there. I went to check out the space and find a place to live. I just received the email confirming the board's approval of my promotion and I'm set to start there in a month's time."

The look of his disappointment now spread to my face.

"So, we are at a crossroads here. I want you to think about something this week. One road lets us enjoy each other's company until I move and then if you can visit me, we can do that. The other road is one where you move with me, and you become mine. I think it's time you head home and think clearly about the decision you have in front of you."

"Sir, I mean, Jamie, what do you want?"

"MIchael, in a true dom/sub relationship, the dom is in control, but in reality the sub has the power. He or she can stop a scene, dictate what is acceptable and what is not. In our relationship, I have respected all your wishes because I respect you as my submissive. But this decision is yours to make. I am taking the promotion because it means a better position and better pay. I will respect the decision you make entirely. Drive safely Michael. I'll be in touch."

I stand up and walk towards the gate to the road where my car is, I stop before leaving completely and walk back to him.

"Can I have your phone please?"

He hands it to me and I input my phone number and create the contact named "Boy Michael". I call my phone with his and set it on the table. I turn and walk from the yard, reach my car, and drive home with a heavy mind and sore bottom.


LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
167 Followers