Leather Sir Pt. 08

Story Info
A Night out ends as a night in for leather.
2.1k words
4.51
6.1k
6

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes

I have read the criticisms of the Leather Sir series and I wanted to answer them first, then write a little more of the series. It will be a 10 part series.

The first criticism is that I don't really describe much of the attributes of our two characters, or their regular clothes they're wearing and I've done this on purpose. My stories here are pure fiction, none of this has been based on anything close to accurate in my experiences. I want my stories to focus on feelings and actions and let the reader picture the two characters in their mind based on what makes them hot and horny. If you like an older man with a younger guy, a muscle torn man with a twink, two handsome hunks, or two chunky bears (let's be real, us big guys want it too). I want this to become your fantasy, and maybe turn it into something real.

Secondly, the beginning seems a little uncontrolled. The story does kind of go back and forth quickly, and I wrote it that way because at the beginning of a relationship, in my opinion, you have two people not really knowing what's going on and trying to figure each other out. Our Leather Sir and boy are no different.

Hopefully since it's come together that you enjoy the rest of the series. I might try a plot twist or two.

—————————————————

Part 8

We arrive at the club, both leather clad guys, he's got his hand on the small of my back, leading me through the crowd to a booth in the corner.

He slipped the guy at the front a $50 to get us a clean quiet table. I scoot to the inside of the booth and he scoots in next to me close. He's got this look on his face, like a predator looking for other predators. He's got his arm around me tightly, like I'm his prey that he's protecting from others.

A guy wearing a leather harness and shorts brings us a couple drinks. You can tell that the guy isn't really a leather guy. The harness is hanging off him like two stretched out straps and the shorts are baggy. Just a uniform for him when the bar has its weekly leather night.

I sip on my fruity mixed drink and Sir drinks a beer. It's not his usual drink, but he said he wants something a little lighter. He wants to "keep his senses about him. Can't have another leather guy stealing his boy."

I nuzzle my nose into his chest, "I'm not going anywhere just yet."

He smiles and continues his scanning of the large open room. Pretty soon a biker guy comes over to the table.

"Hey there, you guys don't look familiar, you new here," he asks?

Sir quickly speaks up, "yeah, first time here at the bar in Madison. I'm moving here soon, hopefully he's coming with."

"Well, it's a nice place here. Gets cold in the winter time. It would be nice to keep a warm body between us," he says as he winks at me.

I shift in my seat, obviously uncomfortable. "Thanks for the offer, but we don't like to share. I'm a pretty selfish bastard and he's my bottom boy. You can fuck off now, thanks," Sir snarls at him.

"Suit yourself asshole," he says before he walks away.

Sir finishes his beer, I sip the last of my drink, he puts his hands on my thigh and slides up to my crotch.

He leans into my ear, "what do you say we get out of here and I can tie you down and play with those boy balls of yours?"

I moan, "if that pleases you Sir."

"You're damn right," he growls in my ear.

He scoots from the booth, turning and holding out his hand to me as I scoot behind him. We head past the guy from before who's now pushing himself up against another leather guy.

He eyes us as we walk by, Sir looks back and him, smiles, then winks. We quickly get out the door and into a cab.

We get to the hotel and we rush up to the room. When we get into the room, Sir closes the door and I stand waiting for him. He comes over to me, wrapping his arms around me, smashing his mouth to mine.

He gently walks forwards, as I follow and walk backwards, he pushes me onto the bed. He climbs on top of me, pulls off my leather shirt and takes my nipple between his teeth.

I moan, and arch my back into his body. His hands are quickly undoing the crotch of my pants, opening them up and pulling off the pouch. My hard cock springs forward.

He lets my nipple go, and moves to the other one. He's biting hard enough to feel it, but not hard enough to rip my nipple from my body.

He grabs my balls with his left hand, growls into my chest, and pulls them. I moan, then grunt as he reaches a far point.

He sits up, "damn, I'm going to enjoy playing with my boy toy here."

"Please Sir, I'm yours to play with."

He grabs my cock with his fist, pushes up some precum, "I know just how to treat you boy."

He gets off the bed, grabs a few items from the bag on the table. He comes back, pushes a red ball into my mouth and begins to strap the rest of the head harness on. Once secure, he places a blindfold over my eyes and ties it behind me.

He lies on top of me, his body easily longer than mine, covering me, his breath is in my ear.

"I want you to enjoy this boy. I know I will."

I nod my head yes and he gets off me. The rest of this is by pure feeling since I can't see or talk.

He moves around on the bed, and grabs my cock. He begins to stroke me, I put my hands down on my thighs, moaning heavily into my gag.

He stops, and gets off the bed. He suddenly grabs my wrists and ties them with rope, tightly. He then pulls them above my head and I assume he ties it to the bed frame.

He then grabs each ankle, and ties them down, assumably to the bed legs. I'm now layed out for him.

I feel him get back on the bed and slide his fingers over the sensitive head of my dripping cock. He lets the precum run down and uses it for lube when he strokes my cock after.

I feel him grab my balls, and pull on them, wrapping something thick around them and they're held from my body. He then pulls them gently but doesn't let go. I guess he tied a rope from the ring to the bed frame, he told me this later.

I feel nothing but a little pressure on my balls for a minute, then his teeth are suddenly on my nipple again and his finger is gripping the other one.

I writhe around under him, applying more pressure on my balls, causing me to groan and grunt.

"Don't move around too much. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself."

I calm my breathing down and he massages my nipples, which are now a little sore.

I feel his hand wrap around my cock again, stroking it, pulling at it, I'm getting close and I start grunting. He stops quickly and I feel a drip of precum push out.

He then puts what I can describe as firm pressure on my nipples and a cold chain on my stomach; nipple clamps.

"Okay boy. You know how this works," he says, "I'm going to give you three minutes to cum, and for every 30 seconds over, you get 2 swats on each cheek."

I nod my head yes, and he starts stroking my cock, "timer has started. Give me that boy load."

He strokes me, just the way he knows I like it. I'm close, so close, he stops and I whine through my gag, "I'm going to edge you boy. Don't worry, I'll stop the timer when I stop too," he says.

He picks up my cock shortly and picks up his pace. I'm close again, so of course, he stops.

I grunt in frustration, desperate for my orgasm and to avoid those swats. He picks me up again, strokes harder this time, squeezing my cock hard. I'm close, but this time he doesn't stop, he loosens the rope on my ball stretcher, and I'm able to buck my hips for my intense orgasm.

I buck my hips and shoot my load, hard. I can feel several shots hit my chest where my shirt is open. Once I finally finish, I'm breathing hard, and Sir gets off the bed, and with one hand, loosens the strap behind my head. He pulls the ball out of my mouth, while the other straps stay tightened.

He slides his fingers into my mouth, "clean my gloves boy. You made quite a mess."

"Thank you Sir," I mumble after his fingers pull from my mouth.

He continues scooping up my cum, and feeding it to me, it takes several minutes to get all of it. I've had a three day load waiting for him to give me permission to cum.

He pushes the ball gag back in my mouth, removes the clamps and I groan loudly into the gag. The intense wave of blood causes a little bit of pain mixed with pleasure.

He unsnaps the stretcher, massages my balls gently and rolls his fingers over my head, which is even more sensitive than before.

"What do you think boy? Can I milk another one from you?"

I shake my head no, as I'm thrown into a mind meld of pleasure and annoyance.

"Are you sure? Your cock here is getting quite hard again."

He was right, I was getting hard again. He's stroking me, softly though, to see if there's a way to get me going.

I lean my head back, pulling at my restraints, moaning as I'm slowly working towards another one.

He stops, "well, you did say no. I guess I'll stop."

I shake my head no, and grunt through my gag, hard.

"Does that mean you want me to keep going boy?"

I shake my head yes.

"You got it," as he picks my cock back up, strokes it, squeezing my balls gently with his hand.

I'm getting close, a lot quicker than I thought it would be. I'm rolling my hips and he's still going. I start cumming again, this one feels a little less intense than the last one, but still enjoyable.

Once I'm done, he uses his free hand to undo all the buckles in the back of my head, pulling off the harness, he pushes his cum covered hand into my mouth.

"Damn boy, that load was the same size as the first. You got any left?"

"No Sir, please, not another one, thank you Sir," I get out quickly between breaths.

He begins scooping my load into my mouth like the first one. He stops as I'm sufficiently clean, and sits on the edge of the bed.

"I guess that's okay then. I'm ready for bed, let's get naked as I think it's pretty warm in here."

I shake my bindings, "Sir?"

Oh, well, I guess you're a bit stuck."

He walks from the bed, smiles at me, and starts to undress. He hangs his leather clothes up on the rack in the room, and once he's naked, he releases my ankles from their ropes.

He slides my boots off my legs, and pulls the pants down by the legs. He hangs them up. He reaches under me and unsnaps the jockstrap and pulls it off me, gently pulling my junk through the ring.

He pushes my ankles together, and ties them together.

He climbs up on top of me, sitting on my chest. He unties the ropes, and somehow manages to let one wrist free. He pulls it down and ties the rope around my thigh and wrist, binding them together.

He does the same thing with my other wrist, and lies down next to me. He slides rope under my back, and ties it around my chest just below my nipples. It's not tight enough to cut off circulation anywhere, but tight enough that I'm not going anywhere.

He then puts one arm over me, nuzzling his face into the side of my head.

I close my eyes, and start to drift off to sleep, and I'm not sure if what I heard was real, or in my dream like state, but it sounded a lot like, "I love you boy. I hope this never ends."