All Comments on 'Leave Me Breathless'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 389 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
perhaps

You, as some like lordslumdog state, might not be the most literary author, but you are certainly far and away the most imaginative and entertaining!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
That

may be the funniest story I've read on here. "Don't ask her to dance. That guy will knock you out". Freakin' hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yip

More shitty writing from a useless writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ re:anonymous - Yip

and a closet-cuckold category for you, pretty clear you need one based on your projection since that other dickwad never mentioned slurping creampies but it was the first thing to pop into your cucky little mind

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful!

Wish I could give it a 6, or a 10, or a 50.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding Interview

Well done. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

KalamainKalamainover 6 years ago
Best so far.

So I'm slowly going through your catalogue and I have to say that I REALLY liked this one.

I loved that it was from the daughters POV... Not what I was expecting at all!

I wish I could give this 6 stars... I really think it deserves it.

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
Very cute, suberbly entertaining, funny, and original

that's why I gave it a 1 because it makes my stuff look bad by comparison (only kidding, obviously a 5).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way Too Much!!

You made the daughter sound like a 35 year old lawyer...way too much shit to wade through to find out what? Gave it a 2 and that is about right!

bigguy323bigguy323over 6 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Very good. Better tan your usual.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
fuck this

what a trash-talking whore of a daughter, pimping for the father; she didn't like her mother basically, and she simply used her mother's travesty to punish the mother, get back at her, because her mother was controlling her a bit; given her nature, she was lucky though to have a good father; otherwise, the girl has serious issues and would've turned out to be a real whore. A mother's job is way too tough compared to father who merely picks up the slack after the hardwork done by the mother; it is easy to pain the mother as the villain; it is easy for the father to play the good guy, given the contrast in personalities, and a good guy will ensure the daughter respects the mother; what a bitch? What a moron the father is? The mother is lucky to be rid of this family and kick daughter's teeth in if she ever comes back to her as if she is doing a favor. Mother is a stupid bitch, she could have said 'fuck you, I will take my chances with my husband', and done the right thing. Sometimes people become weak and do things they sincerely regret. Unrealistic, vengeful crap from an otherwise great writer. The bitch daughter had no right to play god and manipulated things to happen in a way to her liking, so they can all walk into the sunset leaving the mother behind, who put her life at sake to keep her in the womb for 10 months and brought her out. Demented bitch, good riddance for the mother. You intervene in someone's karma and play god...well, it comes to bite you in the back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is a great little story.

Anon 3/16/18 and Somewhatniceguy are really out in left field. This is FICTION you two! Exageration is not only authorized, it is expected. Especially in a short story. I can't write. (Looks like I can't spell any more, either.) I actually the handled a similarly caused accident where the man lost his "rod", but he hit a tree and didn't survive. This one is well written, and FUNNY. ***** /Justme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
really good read

so pleased it worked out for the guy, finding a caring loving partner, 10 out of 10 for the daughter for the way she coped with it all - and helped in the relationship. A similar thing happed between myself & my children's mum. I brought up my son's on my own as she told me she did not want them.

Tiger27Tiger27about 6 years ago
:)

Good to see something from the child's perspective. Well written and flowed nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reread For Second Time

Loved it first time and still just as good years later,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good again!

Read this about 5 years ago. Still feels fresh.

This is a well constructed story with all the nice touches SS06 brings to he's best stories. He turns a nice phrase & he is charming and funny. What more can you when top notch says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

My second time reading it, and I have to say it’s one of my favorite SS06 stories. Someone else said that it was nice to see a story about this kind of thing from a child’s perspective, and I agree. Although I don’t think an 18 year old girl with a 4.0 grade average would qualify as a “child”. Nonetheless, great story.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 5 years ago
Fucking-A Great!!!

Loved the story.

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
A GREAT 5 STAR STORY!

AND NO ONE DIED IN THIS STORY EITHER, lol ONE OF THE BEST AUTHORS AT literotica. I WISH HE WERE STILL ACTIVE. THANKS AGAIN, stangstar06 EXCELLENT STORY AS USUAL!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Stang is truly missed

"Mother, if you open your mouth, I'll slap the shit out of you, right here in this church."

This may be one of the greatest lines in Literotica History Bahahahahahahahahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
.

Just so I get this straight...she didn't tell her dad that her mom was cheating on him just so you could write 7 pages of mommy angst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Boring!

I suffered through the first two pages, then realizing there were 5 more pages to go, I gave up and stopped reading. Two stars.

christynucchristynucalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed this one.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Great story enjoyed. I was alone reading so I could laugh out loud a couple of times

After this story I have to read all of yours even though a couple pissed me off

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

My 2nd reread and it is still a 6*. I also just notice the Principal's name Eddington is significant - any relation to Cmdr Eddington (Kirk Douglas) in the movie 'In Harms Way'? (In the movie he was a rapist of a young nurse.)

And also why should anyone call him "Mr. Eddington" most all the time - once he was discovered as a CHEATER he did not deserve the Mr. title of respect - just call him Eddington...

There is one major miss.... Helen's wedding present should be - a matching pony from her new husband, as Linda drove the GTO off to college. Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That girl is evil... i love it.

I hope my daughter loves me that much

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 4 years ago
Still 5+*

I am reading all of SS06 stories. Easily in the top 4or5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Easily one of the best

Really enjoyed reading this one. I will read all of SS06 stories now. Hope theyre as enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best so far

This story was amazing.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Just one of the best.

Everytime I read it.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Great story, loved it

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Classic

First time reading this, really a classic. The writing was great and the characters were excellent, all of them. Good guys win, bad guys lose, what’s not to like. Thank you

DDAY55DDAY55about 4 years ago
Hah

I guess Theresa bit off a little more than she could chew.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 4 years ago
Great Read!

Nice twists, great plot and a cute ending. You can't ask for more.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I loved everything about this story...the plot, writing,and most importantly the outcome ! Well done AND well Told. 5*...one of the best up here.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Hilarious...

Subtle, and a great story. It even had some of my favorite lines-" It's not what it looks like..." " I'm so sorry..." " You don't understand... " When someone, man or woman , cheats, does there brain immediately turn to guacamole ??? 13 stars ( like I've said before , I can't count. ) The Bears really enjoyed this, and approve. I read several parts to my better half, and she finally said " O.K. , what's the name of the story ? I have to read this ."

The BEAR

Grimjack01Grimjack01almost 4 years ago
Great

Ok this was beyond good, I really enjoyed this one funny and serious about a seriously sad subject. Very well done.

paulgarlickpaulgarlickalmost 4 years ago
a Brrrrrrriliant Story.

5 stars are just not enough. enuff said. LOL.

MToesMToesalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Everybody punished who should be punished. Everybody good had good things happen to them. The only loser is Mrs. Eddington. That is a shame. She should have dumped him also and maybe the new football coach be the fit for her. Loved it. One of my favorites. Wish there was some more than a 5. Thank you.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Wow!

Don't you just love worthless cheaters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great premise in which this story is built!

I loved it! Thought it would get boring with the daughter who was rooting an arranging for her father until faith or Karma stepped in and took control! I like it when the cheater get his/her comeuppance! Thanks for sharing!

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

I laughed out load three or four times, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An excellent yarn!

A very good yarn! I think this is new in the BTB genre. This is the first time that I have read a BTB story where the daughter actually burns the bitch which happens to be her own mother because her dad is such an honest and wonderful guy. Even though he comes across as very naïve he is not one to fuck with as the coach finds out. Proving he is no wimp. Kit knows that she has to give him a kick in the but because he is so trusting until coach Kleatz makes a Klutz of himself en lets the cat out of the bag. Then only do we meet the real Jim who socks the coach one on the chin and let him break his coccyx. He lashes out because threatened he will strike at the perpetrators! He had no time to think or be the nice guy for when he or his family is threatened he will let you have it. I like this story very much and you wrote the 18-year old as a believable character that never was boring or unbelievable – a very intelligent and loveable protagonist! Thanks for sharing – FULL MARKS … and I seldom give 5-stars!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
That was a very original story line. 5*****

It was interesting the way they balanced the books in the divorce. Too bad about the wife, but she was just too self-absorbed to ever change. The daughter might have been a bit too clear-headed. I mean, it's traumatic for everyone and more so for someone that young, but she was a fun read.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Story, Novel Divorce Arrangements

An enjoyable story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Slut got hers and asshole had his dick bit off. Good, Helena will make a good mother to her twins. I'll bet Theresa doesn't eat anymore Tootsie Rolls when someone's driving down the road. She and asswipe BOTH got theirs!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Wonderful story!

A young woman who wise beyond her years. I was throughly entertained reading this. Thank-you

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Very

A very good story.

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

I like it. A lot. I think the Kit character especially is very well done, a little wise for her years but very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
story

I enjoyed the story and the only part that bothered me was the description of Ms. Abra. It went on and on and on. I personally feel physical and personal elements about her were introduced throughout the story. The longwinded description lost my interest.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this one, well done.

Karn9Karn9about 3 years ago

Great story 5*. Well written good description of events and characters development. I liked the ending and how the daughter controlled her mom!

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

"Mother, forgetting to add bleach is a mistake. Fucking another man in my daddy's bed is a felony,"

Lines like these is why this is one of my favorite stories!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I think it is a great story, AAAAA+++++

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 3 years ago

I love the responsible young woman protagonist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great tale...Double Great Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was hilarious, LOVE the daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who the hell is "Becky"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Theresa did it to herself. She had a wonderful husband and daughter, but she was a filthy slut. She broke up her family with her pussy and mouth, when she should have been using her pussy to pee, not putting strange things in it. Also, her mother maybe didn't tell her not to put dirty things in her mouth, so she bit a dirty thing off. Helena is a wife now and has a college bound daughter as well as one or two buns in the oven. Theresa should just be a street walker, and live in the streets. Helena is a real wife and mother... especially to her college age daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just when I think there’s nothing we to write a loving wives story about I read something like this.

Neat story & well done.

5 stars!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need to find out if my buddy is okay. I am worried about him. I haven't heard from him in in whle. -ss77

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ss77,

Stang is alive and well and posting occasionally at the other story site (Google him and you will find it). Having changed careers several years ago, he is now one of our many dedicated medical professionals fighting the pandemic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

anonymous checking on SS try storiesonline.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Even if you do lock her out of your life and avoid her there's the concept of resolution. Shrinks like to call it closure. I don't like that term because when you're dealing with people and emotions, nothing really ever closes. Five or ten years from now, even when you've resolved everything, there will still be fifty or sixty questions you just don't know the answers to. But for your own sake, so you don't go through the rest of our life doubting yourself, you have to talk to her."

The NECESSITY for "closure" is a fiction promulgated by charlatans known as "counselors" or "psychologists". Yes, sometimes there is morbid curiosity, but generally there is no NEED to know why a slut wife was fucking around. The reasons are generally obvious and uncomplicated.

The daughter and Abra were too slickly written, while the husband was written as a doofus in need of female supervision. Very LW and tired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love the storey! I spent most of the time with a smile on my face reading it. Loved the characters, the humour and the plot. The characters were quirky enough to be likeable and have a real feeling to them.

Many thanks!

gardalmungardalmunover 2 years ago

Wow! Love this story. Always have. When SS was cranking out a story every week he helped me though a soul crunching break-up. Just imagining that some of the stuff in the stories happening to my soon to be ex! As well as waiting for my younger hotter next wife so appear. 🤣. ROFLMAO!

Anonymous from 23 days ago. If "GOD" has a plan it must be to sit back and laugh his ass off as we fuckup our lives and the planet. If the meek inherited the earth even with all of the baddies gone they'd all die because they don't have the drive to feed themselves.

Just my opinion

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit opinion Gary. So only bad people have eaten in 400000 years? You’re an oxygen thief.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

got love a daughter that battles for dad instead of getting dragged in to mom's slutty ways

Po8pPo8pover 2 years ago

Pal,this piece shit is the finest ever

Bobcat13Bobcat13over 2 years ago

I love the names ss06 uses in his stories: I got a kick out of Kit Carson, Becky Thatcher and Helena Troy. I'm sure I missed others.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Good story, good ending.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Simply outstanding.

10 ⭐️!

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

WHOA !

* * * * * !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

GOOD STORY, I HAD AGOOD WITH WHAT THE DAUGHTER DID OR SAID TO HER MOM A FEW TIMES. TO BAD YOU DIDN'T CONTINUE THE STORY.

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

Had to circle back and read this one again. Great story! Kit is a serious spitfire and great lead for the story. She's intelligent, very mature for her age, insightful, loyal to the correct people, driven to extirpate the nasty people, unforgiving when crossed, and has some really hilarious lines. Like the Picasso reference about her mom's face. Wish there was more. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some wives just refuse to listen to sound advice. Being caught by her daughter should have told her the shit was going to the fan but she had to keep cheating. Melinda (Kit) will be one hell of a prosecutor maneuvering both her parents to end things peacefully and setting up her father with Helena eased his pain and made them happier together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story with a daughter who knew the difference between good and evil. I also remember the story you mentioned about the accident in which a cheating wife bites off part of her lothario's penis. However it wasn't an accident since the husband saw what was happening and rammed the lover's car and sent it into a lake/pond. The best part of that story was the husband visiting his wife in the hospital and hearing the lover's anguished cry when he came to and learned of his loss. This story will remain in many reader's memory file.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
2nd time reading

and even better tan before

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What great story! I was referred to it by Bh76, another good writer, author and obviously a good person. I had a smile on my face all the way thru the story. There are really some dumb, stupid people in this world and probably even more that are just un-thinking assholes, sorry my vocabulary isn't that great. I'm just an old almost 80 retired mechanic. While were on that subject (vocabulary) I wish you writers would stop using words I don't understand like "paradigm". I mean like like I don't ever remember that word being used in conversation over my 80 years of life. Ok, done ranting. Very good writing and fun story and another 5 star rating, Thank you and your editors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the story but it lost some steam near the middle. the part when helena was with them at the hospital was confusing as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can some please supply the title of the story that the biting off got lifted from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent read from an excellent Author! Lit needs to add more stars to the rating choices.

Thanks for the read.

Munchie184. (Literotica has me locked out, as usual)

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Love this story, not sure but I think I read another story where some cheaters had an accident and the woman bit the guys dick off. This tory really brought some smiles and laughs along with the anger about cheaters, Maybe this was the same story, I have read a lot of these LW ones. Great job, an 18 year old having to tell her mother how to behave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a great story. This is my first re-read after a couple of months, and it’s still great. I think the pov being the daughter was such a refreshing change from the norm

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

The same but different..... LOVE IT!!!!!!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Amazing story! I love reading about a strong female character who won’t tolerate bullshit, and looks for the best possible solution for those involved. I love how she was very caring towards the innocent people who get caught in someone else’s mess.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureabout 2 years ago

What an excellent story. I found this as recommendation from other great writers on this site. You must be proud of respect and admiration of your piers and you should be! Excellent work, thank you.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars +++++. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredable work of written art. Love it more each time I read it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

One of your finer works

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

The young MC is a fascinating character. So is Helena. But the wife is a cardboard villain. As is Eddington. And the coach. Broad characterizations. And clueless Dad is completely manipulated by the women in his life. Nevertheless, a very good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dean will never be enough for Melinda. She's a sage. And a sexual dynamo, probably. Wise beyond her years.

5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

That is a daughter to make a father proud! I still think she is too clear headed to be real in some very tough situations, but I like her very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it! Thanks for the entertainment!

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Didn't like it much (2 Stars)

First let me say the story was well put together and the writing was excellent.

However, the story was not one I really liked very much. That is just a personal opinion and nothing else. The ability of the writer is not a problem with me. The ability to create and write a story such as this one takes a lot of thought and creativity.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, start to finish.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

This was a really good story. Having the 18 year old read her mother the riot act and remind her about morals and vows was a real kick. Then with daughter trying to play matchmaker also, hilarious. Good writing and good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unbelievable! A commentator tells us how great the story is and then gives it a 2.

Moderator, Can I give it an 8? (2+8)/2 would be the two fives it deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous