Leave the Night On Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kisses a path up my neck to my ear, pulls my earlobe between her teeth. I'm hyperventilating, fighting my instinct to flip her on all fours and pound my dick into her. With an iron will, I wait patiently, taking what she's giving me. Pearl and I never had this before. All we knew was hard, fast, repeat. Always in the dark, propelled by the impulsivity of the too horny near strangers we used to be. She's never even seen me completely naked. Yet.

It's no torture to endure her open mouth on my neck. "How do you smell so damn sexy, Julian. Goddamn," she whispers, then she bites. It's hard and sharp followed by a gentle sucking that will leave a mark. She slides her mouth back to mine, a lazy grin on it. She's up to something. "What's got you smiling, My Pearl?"

"I'm happy."

I don't fight the presumptuous smile that stretches my lips. "Tell me why?"

"Because you'll finally fuck me tonight," she says. "And I miss fucking you."

Jesus. Fuck.

I could hear her say that every day.

"That word barely describes what I'm going to do to you tonight, My Black Pearl."

She regards me with devilishly coy eyes. "That better be a promise."

I barely have time to try and kiss her again and she's sliding down my legs, settling on her knees between them. Hungrily, she lays a random pattern of kisses all over my stomach. Sucks. Bites on one nipple and then the other. I arch off the couch, towards her mouth. Now, I understand why she'd crashed my face to her chest every time I'd done the same to her.

She glances up at me from under her eyelashes. I'm stupefied, gaping as she dips her tongue into my navel and I can't focus on anything but where her mouth is. My chest is heaving under her lips. I cup her face in my hands, not leading her anywhere, just holding her while her mouth travels all over my skin. She runs her tongue along my happy trail then shifts her attention to the waistband of my sweatpants. She pulls on the string, undoing it.

"I have this fantasy," she starts, wounding the cotton string round her index finger. "You're shirtless, wearing only your cowboy tight jeans and boots. You're deliciously sweaty chopping firewood with a big, heavy axe. And then I come into the scene. Every time I think about it, it's different and yet, it always ends with you ravishing me on the ground, getting dirt and sweat all over me. When I'm missing you, I make myself come thinking about it." Her smile is feline as she watches my face while I, unable to speak actual words, turn to grunting my approval, seeing myself in her fantasy, daydreaming about what I would do to her if it was brought to light.

And then, too soon, too brusquely, her touch leaves my skin.

She rises with deliberate slowness and stands tall and confident between the V of my spread thighs. Her hands go to her hair, she ruffles it gently as though shaking something off. Her gaze lands on mine. She watches me desiring her like she's a glorious lioness predating for me. She knows how sexy she is. She knows I like it that way. A sweet although dangerous grin stretches across her lustful lips, then her eyes darken as her intention dawns on me.

The scene before me unfolds in slow motion. I follow Pearl's every tiny movement with devotion. She reaches for the hem of her shirt and peels it off. It lands somewhere behind her. Next, my gaze is magnetically attracted to her fingers as she unbuttons her jeans, pulling the zipper down. I'm rewarded with a glimpse of white lace, the tiny silk bow on her panties. I slide closer to the edge of my seat, licking my lips in anticipation. She hooks her thumbs to the waistband of her jeans, on each side of her perfect hips, and shimmies so goddamn slowly I groan. I love the frustration. All I want is to touch her, but I love the torture, so I don't. I wait, tongue almost lolling out like a thirsty dog as she peels her jeans down her thighs. Every inch of skin revealed is a gift.

Pearl's naked body is an image permanently burned in my retina. I can see it with my eyes closed. I can see her in my shower, touching herself, looking at me, thinking of me, moaning my name. With my eyes wide open, here, she's not a memory. She's real, standing in front of me in what is only enough lace to pretend at being a bra that does nothing to cover her nipples, two perfect hard peaks, tense and dark as wet earth. Through the diaphanous fabric of her panties, there's only a hint of hair that wasn't there the last time I got a close look at her pussy.

She's a marvel.

I'm almost salivating when Pearl takes my hand and places it on the inside of one smooth, strong thigh. The lean muscles under the skin are well defined, toned. I reach up, knowing what I will find because I can already see it dampening the fabric. I brush a finger over her lace covered slit and revel on the shiver that vibrates through her.

"See?" I put my mouth on her skin, just above that satin bow. Her whole body trembles with that simple touch. "It's so easy to make you horny, My Pearl," I say even though all I've done is sit still and enjoy her exploration of me.

She runs her fingers through my hair and says, "I think it's time you deal with the consequences of your teasing, Mr. Song."

I hook a finger inside her panties, right under that little bow. "It will be my pleasure," I say, ready to rip her underwear. To my desperation, though, Pearl puts her hands over mine, halting my attempts to strip her naked. I look up at her and see that her head is turned, eyes outside. "Julian," she says, bringing her eyes back to mine. "Do you ever swim in that lake?"

"The only wetness I'm interested in is right here, at eye level, honey," I say and as soon as I say it, my mouth is back on her skin.

She takes a fistful of my hair and pulls hard until I'm forced to tilt my head up. There's a demanding wickedness to her face. "I asked, do you ever swim in that lake, Julian?"

Fuck. She is so hot tonight.

I'm gawking up at her, my chin pressed to her belly and my mouth hanging open. "I can't remember the last time I did it," I say, so fucking turned-on I'm slurring.

She lets go of my hair and takes a step away from me so abruptly that I lurch forward a little. Stupid in lust as I am for her, I watch as she does, by herself, exactly what I was meaning to do a few seconds ago; she shimmies off of her lacy panties. With her pussy bared, and wet, a miserable step away from me, I swallow hard so I don't drool. I catch a spark in Pearl's eyes that I can't interpret before she says, "I'll race you."

She throws her panties at my face and takes off running towards the cold night outside.

Like an idiot, with a neglected hard-on, I'm left stupefied in a haze of lust. My brain, still working through my dick, whirs slowly. The fucking tease. I get off my ass and follow her. Outside, the moon is gibbous and incandescent, reflected on the lake's still waters. Pearl is silhouetted by the darkness, running ahead of me. She turns, walking backwards as she removes her bra and drops it causally on the grass. She laughs at the sight of me, hopping to get out of my pants, and turns back in the direction of the lake. She jumps in with a shrieking cry.

This is crazy. I think. And yet, my face is stretched to its limit by an enormous smile. Naked, I howl into the October cold night. I feel fantastic. Free. Without stopping, I take a leap. I'm engulfed by a cold darkness devoid of sound. I stay under for ten whole seconds. When I remerge, Pearl is there on the surface with me. Her smile is as wide as it is pure in the happiness it depicts.

"Fuck me! Fuck! It's freezing!" I laugh with my whole body. Heart and lungs. Arms and legs. I'm cold to my bones, but the high is such, I don't care. I'm skinny-dipping at night in the middle of October. "Jesus Fucking Christ! You're crazy, Pearl!"

Her laughter propels mine. The carefree sound echoes all around us. Pearl's happiness is contagious, it seeps in through my pores, infecting me with this impulsivity that's constitutive of her. Here with her, I find myself wanting to be the kind of man who does impulsive things like jumping into a freezing lake on cold Autumn nights just for the hell of it. She makes me want to live in self-abandonment.

Pearl's panting loudly, some distance from me. All of a sudden, as though time has shrouded everything, it gets quiet, and there's only the night's soft noises and the water gently lapping around us.

She beckons me with a finger. "You're too far, Julian. Come touch me."

Marking her as a target, I swim closer, stopping just a few inches from her. I can feel the pulse of the ripples her legs create under the surface. Pearl's ragged breaths are coming out in puffs of condensation. She reaches for me and puts her arms around my neck. I'm shivering. She isn't. "Now it's good," she whispers. We're naked. Everywhere we touch there's only skin to skin and cold water. "Kiss me," she demands.

Her teeth rake along my bottom lip. She sucks. Hard. The pain is a shock of pleasure I forget as her tongue invades my mouth with an unexpected violence. She edges a leg in between mine and, to my surprise, my dick stirs in spite of the cold water. She kisses me hungrily, pressing her body to mine. Her nipples are two hard drops lightly brushing my chest. Her hands are in my hair, her thigh rubbing against my dick. She moans her pleasure into me, our legs fighting to keep us afloat even as they want to intertwine under the surface.

The way Pearl feels against me reminds me of that first night we had. I'm reminded of the reason I came looking for her the next weekend. Inside a dingy bathroom stall with her, for the first time in my life, I got a real inkling to what it is to be wanted in the most primal, basal way possible. I had never felt myself so lusted after before. So, I pursued that feeling again. The difference now is that there's something else here I don't know how to name.

I pull away from her kiss, out of breath. "Fuck, Pearl."

"Yes, please. Fuck Pearl. Now."

"Your wish is my command."

She reaches the bank first and runs back inside.

***

I CHASE PEARL INTO THE HOUSE, drunk on euphoria, tapping into this ecstasy of being around her. Water is dripping from the ends of the hair stuck to her back onto the carpet. She's giggling her way into my bedroom, throwing me coy glances over her shoulder. In a blink, I'm twenty years younger, dumbstruck by a girl.

She stops by the door and I halt, too. My heart is racing to catch up with the blood sizzling through my veins. Pearl's lips part on a devilish little smile. "Come get me, Mr. Song," she sing-songs and then she's swallowed by the darkness.

Deaccelerated by anticipation, I follow her. Inside the bedroom, the full moon is bathing my white sheets in silvery blue light. Pearl is lying in the middle of my bed. A vision tangled in shadows and moonlight. Arms spread wide. Wet skin clinging to cotton. Waiting. Wanting.

"Let me look at you," she says, pushing up onto her elbows. I know, in the caliginous silence, that her eyes are drinking up my body. She's discovering all of me for the first time. For a moment, I don't move. I indulge her curiosity as she once did mine. "Julian." My name rolls obscenely out of her tongue. "Come here. Don't make me wait any longer, please," she says, extending both arms to me.

Bewitched, I'm lured by the siren song charm of her words. She opens her legs to receive me and pulls me over her. We connect perfectly everywhere. The dampness on her skin meets the coolness on mine. I hear the rumbling sound I make, of surprise and delight, as all of her skin meets all of mine for the first time. Pearl's legs rise to wrap around my hips. Her hands rise to my shoulder blades, gliding on the wetness over my skin.

Then her mouth moves to mine. Her kiss is delicate and insecure. Expectant. Her tongue touches my bottom lip inviting me take control. In answer, I meet her tongue and kiss her harder, ungently. Pearl releases those tight little moans of hers. Her nails rake a path down the curves of my back to my ass and my hips flex, involuntarily pushing my hardness against her pussy.

"Oh, fuck." She raises her hips, clinging to me.

I tear my lips from hers to watch her under me. Deliberately, I work my hips in such a way that my length slowly glides over her slit so she can feel how hard I am for her. When our eyes meet, she traps her bottom lip with her teeth, watching my face as I watch hers while I move, my dick sliding effortlessly over her slickness. She's a dangerous promise, the apple waiting to be bit on, lying on a bed where there's only ever been one other woman before. The magnitude of this night threatens to suffocate me. My hesitation is as short as an unsteady exhale, but she senses the slip on my movements. She slides a warm hand to my jaw; her thumb brushes my lip. "I'm right here, Julian," she whispers.

Her words strike some forgotten thing in me. "Finally," I whisper back to her. And even in the semi-darkness, I see well the brightness of her smile.

She's right where I want her to be, presented to me in a way she's never been before. In the way I've been craving for weeks. There's a sticky, wet sucking noise as I lift my chest off of hers. My mouth closes on a soft spot on throat and I feel on my lips the vibration of her moan. I begin to explore her, kissing my way down her neck to her breasts. I fill my mouth with the dark chocolate of one nipple, already taut and hard from the coldness outside. My other hand gropes, roughly and eagerly, at her other breast, relishing on the supple weight of it. I move to one nipple to the other, careful not to neglect any part of Pearl. She yanks at my hair, trying to force me upwards.

"Up here, Julian," she moans. "Please."

"...hmm." I let my teeth scrape against one taut little peak. She squirms under me.

"Julian. Please. I need you."

Loving the imploring tone of her voice, I resign to her plea and let her pull me to her. Her eager mouth finds mine, instantly. Her pushes off the bed, searching for skin contact. I pull away from her kiss, almost gloating over the yearning on her face. She lifts her head towards my mouth, but I deny her.

"Oh, you're going to make me beg for it, are you?" She says, teasingly.

I lower my head and let the tip of my tongue run over her wanting lips. "You will beg, My Pearl."

The promise in my voice darkens her eyes. "Make. Me."

Her defiance is an act. She holds it wanting me to tear it down. She wants me to fight her, wear her out to the point where she can no longer hold on to her pretense of control, until I make her want to give up, give herself away. With the lights out, when it's only the two of us, she is always soft, submissive to my every whim.

"On your stomach," I command.

She grins. This is how she wants this. "Yes, Mr. Song." Obediently, she turns and lays belly down.

Just like that, she's a gift unwrapped. Her skin is infinite. Unable to resist the temptation, my hands begin to hungrily map the smoothness of her. I travel from the sharpness of her shoulders to the side of her ribs and down to the narrowness of her waist that widens and flourishes into broad, generous hips. She's breathing with difficulty under my hands. Quiet and unmoving, allowing me to explore her.

I grasp her hips, my large hands rendering her smaller, and lift it so that she's on her elbows and knees on the bed. Her ass is up and surrendered. In this position, there's little she can do but take what I'll give her. "You're so beautiful, My Pearl," I say, powerless to remove my eyes from the view she's offering me. I let my hand slide down from the base of her spine to my favorite part.

"This ass of yours, My Pearl," I say, caressing the soft curve.

"What will you do to it?" She asks in a trembling, but rebel voice.

My appreciation for her ass lands as a hard and loud smack on one cheek. "Ah!" In the sound she makes there's her pleasure mingled with surprise. Gently, I rub my palm over her bruised skin. "You want more?"

She moans a pained, "Yes." So, I gave it to her. My hand slaps her ass with measured force. The smacking sounds bounces off the walls.

"Oh, God!" Pearl fists the bedsheets, yelping against the mattress.

Pearl gives me a sense of power like I've never felt before. No one has ever made me feel so uninhibited, so delivered into my fantasies, my desires. She puts herself into my hands and enjoys it. Years and years of married life never granted me anything as thrilling as the sting prickling my palm right now.

"Julian," she says my name, bathing it in breathless need. "Please."

"What, My Pearl?"

"I want you," she whimpers.

"Yeah?" My hand follows the natural slope of her ass to end at the place where she's hottest. "You want me here?" I say, easily sliding into that pool of concentrated lust.

"Hmmm, yes."

I tease at her pussy with the barest touch, dipping a finger into her entrance and bringing the wetness out. I rub her slickness over her clit and revel at how she exhales a sound that's more a sob than a moan. Suddenly, I remove my hand, now coated in Pearl's juices. Ignoring her sounds of protestation, I fall to my knees on the floor by the edge of the bed. Pearl's ass is at eye-level. She's revealed to me. Her folds are beautifully wet, glistening like dew on the petals of an exotic rose. The scent of her lust permeates the room. My mouth waters at the sight of her pussy this close to my face.

"Julian, for fuck's sake." She shots me a fierce glance over her shoulder. "Quit staring at my pussy and just fuck me already."

Again, because I love to torture her, I resume my previous work. My finger swirls, slow and precise, around her clit. She starts rolling her hips, following my movements.

"Hmm, fuck me. Please!"

I love hearing her imploring with me like this. Which is why my fingers keep up their work, teasing and pressing, up and down, in and out. I don't stop, not until my hand is finally coated in her. That's when I know she's more than ready. When she least expects it, I close my watering mouth over her pussy. The desperate sound she utters at the shock of touch is what provokes me to grab her cheeks and press my face to her.

Unintelligible words come in gasps out of her. My dick, hard and aching, is forgotten for the moment. I can't be selfish yet. I want to give her this while I can control myself, while I'm still not lost inside her. I need to quench my thirst. My tongue lavishes her. I suck on her clit, focusing there before I lick her further south, taking more, talking all. With only the tip of my tongue, I coax out the wetness pooled at her center then lick up, around her tender clit, preparing her for what comes next.

I've been waiting for this for weeks. The way her pussy smells is all I'm aware of. It fucks up my brain. Drives me farther away from rational thinking. I start eating her in earnest. Mouth, teeth, nose, chin. She releases a string of dirty words as my tongue fastens on her clit and I ease two fingers inside her, pumping in rhythm with the rocking of her body. The sounds she makes echo through the room, filling up my ears, inflating my ego. She reaches a hand behind her and takes a fistful of my hair.

Her liquid lust starts running down my chin. I groan into her pussy, causing her to growl as it vibrates through her. I let my teeth scrape on her clit as gently as I can, then I sooth this violence with a long, hard lick I follow with another and another until she begins to tremble.

"I'm coming," she warns me, breathlessly. Pearl's breathing hitches, her hand in my hair pulls so painfully, I know she's losing sense of herself. Then I feel the explosion of her taste in my mouth. She comes loudly, convulsively, chanting my name while her orgasm comes thunderously over her.

123456...9