Leave the Night On Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gape at her, breathing through my mouth like a fish. Principal Isherwood couldn't possibly know anything. No one here does. Only the girls know about Julian and I. "Marns," I say, readjusting my posture. "He's a parent." Period. I can't elaborate without giving myself away.

Marnie nods, clearly unconvinced. "If she asks you anything about it, deny it, okay? Say no a million times if you have to."

She resumes her walking before I can give her any kind of answer. We reach the principal's office door and Marnie gives me a warning look before opening it. She closes it behind me without so much as a peek inside.

Julian turns to face me. Even knowing he'd be here, my heart still skips a beat. "Mr. Song," I greet him formally, even though we're alone.

"Hi," he says. His face is hard and worried, but he's still handsome. His clothes suggest he left in the middle of work.

I take the empty chair beside his. "Did she tell you why you're here?"

He shakes his head. "No. She called me and asked me to come. Is Hannah okay?"

"She's perfect," I say, fast to reassure him there's nothing to worry about where Hannah is concerned.

He sags with relief. "Pearl, I-" he starts, then he's interrupted by the principal opening the door. We both straighten, leaning away from each other.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Song. Miss Jones." Her voice is stern and commanding. Her accent lends her a more austere aura. She takes her seat behind her desk and turns her shrewd eyes on us. "I believe we have an important matter to discuss," she says.

I have enough sense left in me not to betray my guilt by glancing at Julian.

This is it.

We're caught.

***

1...456789