All Comments on 'Leaving Home Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Your usual good story! I don't think it's critical about the category. You either can write well or you can't.

5

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 2 years ago

Great story!! Looking forward to further episodes. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a beautiful story I read every word and can't wait for more

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 2 years ago

A good start, and waiting for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FYI...Chevrolet quit making the 327 in the 68 model year. A '71 Camaro would have a 350.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You left me hanging

Bob150BobBob150Bobalmost 2 years ago

Need to read part 2 before I “loose it”.

Great story.

RRC2RRC2almost 2 years ago

Two wonderful characters. Love it.

THANKS

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

I so love how you develop a stories characters. This like all of your others is looking to be a good on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I believe David cares for Mrs. B, even as she cares for him. Her reputation as a hardened woman doesn't seem to enter the picture here as he treats her with utmost respect and is a hard dedicated worker. They seem at times headed for romance. I understand she is mourning for her husband, and is considerably older than David, but she genuinely seems to repeat him as a young man.

I'd like to see their story continued, perhaps even see them together in a loving way. Maybe we can have a bit more description for him. He is a mature man beyond his naive teenage years. Perhaps his body can begin to reflect that. How about a nice spray of chest hair for his well-developed muscled chest?

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 2 years ago

Sure glad that flipper is all healed and you are back writing again. Great story.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to read the next part

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersalmost 2 years ago

This one’s starting out good.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Like it so far, but there is not much romance or emotion from either of them. A bit of a disappointment to be honest.

erotikoserotikosalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, and an interesting the tale well-told.. your writing is a most pleasant discovery here. Unlike so many others who spew words haphazardly with little thought and less skill, you are a masterful writer. You demonstrate the elements of good writing, and show a talent at storytelling.

I had not read any of your material before, and after checking your page I was pleased to see you have posted quite a number of well rated stories. I have a new favorite author.

All that being said, this story is remarkably well told, with great character development and a unique twist on a tried and true farm boy plot—think Garth Brooks’ song “Last Summer.” Very slow, very erotic build up—looking for the next installment soon.

As a fam boy during that time myself, I can well relate to the simmering sexuality of the characters and the ever present young man’s fantasy of having a sexy older woman take him under her skirt to show him the mysteries of how to pleasure a woman. Whew! Five stars here my friend, I wish I could give you more.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Love the story and have enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to the next part of David' journey to manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mrs. B gets a kick out of teasing David quite a few older women like to tease young guys and cause them to jerk off. It is empowering

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

This is great, R410a! "" I went to work for her that summer. A teenage kid so far from home, she was a lonely widow woman, hell bent to make it on her own.....""

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One more automotive quibble from a 60-something car nut. If you want your Camaro SS to be a convertible, it can be no newer than 1969. Otherwise, a great start. Now on to Ch 2.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Nice. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Very nice job. It reminds me of working on our farm during that period, with the descriptions being very realistic and much in line with what I remember…well, except for the part about the sexy widow. Haha! Looking forward to Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I love their interaction with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think they more than LIKE each other, and may eventually be together. She can't get pregnant, so there will be no kids...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous