Leaving Home Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With tears running down her cheeks she kissed me long and lovingly before pulling back while looking into my eyes. With a smile she spoke.

"Yes David, a thousand times yes. God I love you, you're the perfect man for me. I can't wait to be Mrs. David Winters and have your babies. I love this ring. How did you know I love rhinestones? And how did you know the size?"

I blushed, "To be honest I didn't. The old jeweler picked it out based on what I told him about your other jewelry. As for sizing, I snitched your emerald ring when you were in the bathroom last week."

She squeezed my arm, "Darned you. I thought I'd lost it. I was going to wear it and couldn't find it. Where is it now?"

"I put it back in the box before supper when you were in the bathroom. I know I didn't get down on one knee or actually ask for your hand, but will you marry me Emelie?"

"Yes David, I'll marry you. I've been bragging you up with the ladies at school. I can't wait to show them my ring tomorrow. They're going to be so jealous. Before I forget, I'm supposed to be at some sort of faculty do Friday evening at the country club. It will be in one of their guest banquet rooms. Awards of some sort I think. Spouses are invited, since you're now my fiancé, you're coming along. And no arguments."

As we made out on the couch that night we ended up with our hands in places they hadn't been before. Straddling me her blouse was open, her bra undone and lifted over her breasts as I caressed and nibbled at the nipples. Her hand was opening the snap on my pants and fumbling for the zipper as I reached between her legs. In one sift movement she sat back, lifted the skirt to her waist and planted her lips on mine as she guided my hand onto her mound. I could feel the softness of pubic hair beneath the cloth, which was warm and soft while at the same time firm to the touch.

With her legs on either side of mine it took little effort to slide my hand along the wetness of her panties. I couldn't get over the heat and wetness as I rubbed along the gusset. Her vulva seemed swollen and thick, at the same time it felt soft and delicate. Claire was often hot to the touch, but this wetness, this slick gooey wetness was something new. I then understood what Claire had meant when she explained she couldn't be naturally wet like a younger woman could.

Pushing her pussy into my hand she reached between us and took ahold of my cock. Sliding her hand up and down she sighed, then put her fingers into the waistband of my underwear and slid her hand down until she grabbed my cock. Slowly she pumped up and down, to me that was an invitation to do the same with her. I moved the cloth of her panties to the side and gently massaged the labia. I was lost in the warm slickness of her arousal liberally coating my fingers. It was everything and more than Claire said it would be. I started to slide a finger inside when she stopped and stood.

Lifting her skirt and wiggling her hips she removed the panties and resumed her position on my lap. My finger was now inserted all the way inside. Her hips were rolling in rhythm with her stroking of my cock. I needed her to stop before I exploded.

"Emelie stop. I'm going to cum in my pants."

She jumped up, "No you're not." She grabbed the top of my pants and said, "Lift."

With my pants and underwear around my knees she climbed back on top. Lifting the hem of her skirt she used her chin to clinch it to her chest, reached between us, lifted and slowly positioned my cock at the opening of her vagina. Moving it up and down the slickness of her labia she pushed my dick lower and slowly impaled herself. When she did she let the skirt drop, her head was leaning back like she was looking at the ceiling. I listened to her soft moans, my hips began to meet her downward movement. With my hands on her breasts we moved in sync with one another, as if we'd done this a hundred times before. Her moans and encouraging words had me headed toward the goal line.

"Mmm, yes. Give it to me David. Fill my pussy. Make me cum."

I had my hands on her hips pushing into her with every ounce of energy I had. She was crying out, making noises only a woman in the throes of a climax can make. I knew I was on the edge when she said.

"Now Davey, cum in my pussy. I can feel you getting bigger. Give it to me baby."

That was all it took, I held her hips in place and pushed into her one last time. My dick pulsed three, four times before it began to ease. I could feel her pelvic muscles squeezing my cock, milking every last drop from me. With me still inside she slumped forward against me, her stiff nipples dragging trough my chest hair. Her breath was warm on my neck as she spoke softly.

"Oh my god that was good. I could feel you shoot inside me, I could feel it filling me."

Lifting her skirt we looked at the darkness of her bush meshed with the brown of my pubic hair. She giggled.

"Next time I want you on top so I can watch. If it looks as good as it felt it'll really turn me on. Hand me some Kleenex, it's gonna run out of me when you pull out."

And it did. She had all she could do to contain it as she hurried to the bathroom. When she came back she was naked. Standing in front of me she had an embarrassed look on her face. Reaching for my hand she pulled me to the edge of the couch. Pointing down she asked.

"Will you kiss me there? I want to know that's like. Kelvin said he wouldn't because it was gross."

Reaching behind her thighs I pulled her to my face and kissed her mound. Moving my nose side to side, then down enough to stick my tongue under the skin covering her clit for what Claire used to call a snaky lick or two. Her hands were at the back of my head as her hips began to sway. I would eat her another time, I had no desire to lick my own cum, even if it was mixed with hers. I pulled back and kicked off my pants. She sat next to me working my underwear down to my ankles with her toes. As we kissed I held her tight to my body, the warmth of our skin together was electrifying.

"Dave, next time we're together like this will you kiss me down there before we make love? Before you cum in me? I haven't had that before and I want it. At least to know what it's like."

"Yes my sweet Emelie. That's almost a must unless it's a quickie or you're too horny to wait. Since you know Claire taught me, shall I tell you what she told me? She said a pussy is like a postage stamp, you need to lick it before you stick it. So yes my darling, you'll have your pussy licked more than you've ever imagined."

Not having clothes or toiletries there I didn't stay the night. When I tucked her in bed with kisses she closed her eyes and rolled to her side. I don't think I was out of the room before she was asleep. I was smiling to myself thinking I had been able to leave her sated and fulfilled. The next morning she called me just before seven.

"Hi Em. How are you doing?" I said cheerily.

"I'm sore and walking funny, but I'll make it. You're so much bigger than Kelvin, and he didn't last very long either. Last night was the first time I ever came while making love. It was, I don't know, it was delicious. I can't think of a better word to describe my first time with a real man. Can we do it again tonight?"

I wasn't sure so I thought I should ask, "Are you certain? You said you were sore and walking funny."

"I'm certain, "I want you inside me every night until I can't take any more. And I want to try different positions to. I want to try everything."

As I hung up I smiled to myself. What a find, a woman who not only loves me but is willing for me to teach her everything I know. All those lessons with Mrs. B. were going to be put to use. About mid-morning I heard the buzzer for the front door. I was about to get up when Claire popped her head around the corner.

"Good morning Dave. You're looking happy and satisfied, much like Emilie's mother described her. Did you two finally get it on? I also hear there's a ring on her finger. Is that true?"

"It is. I was going to call and ask you to help pick it out, then I decided I wanted it to be my decision alone. I wasn't trying to exclude you."

She sat next to me and took my hand, "I don't feel the least bit excluded. I think it's important that you chose it on your own. Emelie will always know that she's wearing something you and you alone picked out just for her. So, answer my question. Did you guys finally connect?"

I grinned, "We did, it was great. Not only is she sexy as hell, she's eager and ready to experience more. She told me no sex until she had an engagement ring on her finger, but boy did she reward me for waiting. I did some of the things you taught me and she loved them. But you didn't come here to talk about my sex life. What can I help you with?"

"You're right Dave, I didn't come to talk about sex. I came because I want you to help me set up a scholarship program for the kids at Prairie High School. The classes keep getting smaller and the kids seem to miss out on scholarships that go to bigger schools. I want to make sure my money does something worthwhile when I'm gone."

I pondered her situation most of that day. When I picked up Em for supper at the local diner we both loved, I brought it up to her. We threw ideas back and forth before and after the meal. By the time we walked into her apartment we had a good idea of what to present to Claire, she could make it happen through the proper legal channels from that point. As we walked through the door she pulled me past it, shut it and pinned me against the wall. Her body was pressed into mine as she spoke.

"Remember you said that you were going to teach me something new tonight? Something about postage stamps." The grin went from ear to ear.

I picked her up and threw across my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Walking down the hall to her bedroom I lifted the skirt and smacked her. How was I to know she was wearing a thong and I'd spanked her bare ass. She squealed and laughed as I threw her onto the bed, her legs were still in the air as I dropped to my knees, put my elbows against her legs and spread her wide. I grabbed the gusset, pulled it aside and sank my face in her slippery crotch. I licked and teased and played until her body was writhing about.

It was then I used my fingers and opened the hood covering the marble sized clit before my eyes. I engulfed it with a sucking motion, her hips rose off the mattress and her body trembled. Swirling my tongue around her clit I found the spot that made her twitch and moan the most. I stayed there until her body tensed and she let out a loud "Oh Fuck". Her fingers were woven into my hair as she held my mouth tight to her convulsing abdomen. Girl cream had coated my chin and lips, she like Claire was a gusher, jackpot. I licked as her body spasmed through one wave after another until she finally pushed my head away and clamped her legs tight together.

Her chest was heaving as she lay there, beads of sweat were covering her chest and forehead. I could see perspiration on her upper lip. What a sight, and I had been the one to bring her that joy. I was sitting on the edge of the bed gently stroking her long black hair when she took my hand and kissed it. Pulling herself to me she reached across to my dick.

"Why are you still dressed?" she asked.

"I was waiting for you to recover. I wasn't sure if would want to make love after what you said this morning."

She laughed, "I might not have wanted to then, but now that you've taken me over the moon I need to feel you inside me. Sore or not, I need to be screwed. And honey, you can do what you just did anytime you want. Gahhh, that was wonderful."

We undressed watching each other. She kept licking her lips sending me signals. Once naked she sat on the mattress and beckoned me to her. Standing erect in front of her she grabbed my dick and put the head in her mouth, then pulled back.

"I've never done this before. Kelvin wasn't cut and I was paranoid about what might be under all that skin. I'll try, but you'll need to teach me."

I had my hand on her head moving it back and forth, "Just put what you can in your mouth, then move back and forth. We'll do a little tonight and each time until you're comfortable. Don't gag on it, that's no fun and it kills the mood."

I let her suck for a few minutes before moving her head away. Pushing her backward I crawled between her legs which were spread wide, the natural juices were shiny and coating the labia. The small line of hair along the labia were already matted and soaked, I lined up my cock and slowly pushed in. She lifted up onto her elbows looking down.

"Put a pillow under my head so I can watch." She said. "Oh my, I love seeing you slide in and out of the darkness of my pussy. Oh baby, give me all you have. You can cum in me, I'm safe. I went on the pill weeks ago hoping this moment would happen. Fuck me Davey, fuck your soon to be bride."

We rocked back and forth, both of us watching at times, other moments her head would be back, her mouth agape and guttural noises coming from her. I watched as her tits swayed up and down with each thrust. She was pushing into me with every stroke. I was about ready and so was she. Her comment took us both over the edge.

"Fill me Dave, own my pussy, mark me as yours. Ahhhh, fuck me hard."

A minute later we both stiffened and shook, her tummy quivering, one hand on her breast pulling the nipple. Me with my back arched trying to shove my cock out the other end of her body. As I softened and lay next to her we both burst into laughter when she said.

"My gosh, I felt like you were in my throat it was so deep."

Friday night was upon us, we were dressed up and not sure what to expect at the school what not. It turned out to be a soiree sponsored by the biggest concrete supplier in the area to welcome all new staff. It was more a publicity happening than anything else. We got a cheap catered meal and they got a ton of free advertising from the coverage. Emelie stayed by my side throughout, once when I came back from the restroom there was a guy trying to chat her up. The moment I was within arms length she grabbed my hand and announced.

"This is my fiancé David. David, this is Rick, he teaches history and was just leaving. Yup, I see your wife is looking for you."

I smiled at her antics.

"Well he pisses me off. He's married with three kids, his wife is no slouch and yet he's been trying to get next to me since the school year started. I've made it abundantly clear I wasn't interested, maybe after meeting you he'll leave me alone."

She had insisted I bring along clothes and toiletries so I could stay the night with her. The shop was normally closed on Saturdays unless I had an appointment, which I didn't, so staying over after the school sponsored whatever would be no problem. It was late enough in the evening that I figured we would just get into night clothes and snuggle awhile. Those weren't her plans though. When I'd finished brushing my teeth and walked into the bedroom there lay my princess naked on top of the covers.

With an index finger she beckoned me to the bed, sitting up she grabbed my dick and slurped on it like it was a lollipop. Then pulled back and opened her thighs, I licked until she climaxed. She quickly moved to hands and knees. I looked down as she looked back.

"Are you sure Em? It goes deep and once I start I won't be able to stop. I'll be deep and hard, maybe we should do it missionary again."

"No. I want it from behind. Brenda the art teacher says it's the best way to get fucked. I want that. I don't care if I'm a little sore, I'll forget about that when I start to cum. Now fuck her, fuck me the way Claire taught you."

With me behind, my hands clamped on her hips, her pushing back into me with every thrust we managed to both look in the dresser mirror at the same time. Her lovely cone shaped breasts were swinging to and fro with every thrust. A tiny ass wave would ripple across each cheek when our bodies collided. Looking at our refection she cooed, "so hot, so fucking hot."

As Saturday morning arrived the bravado waned, she was sore enough it hurt to walk. She was in tears trying to apologize. I lifted her chin to look at me.

"Stop it. We can wait a day or two, there's nothing that says we have to be like rabbits. Give your body time to heal, we have a lifetime to screw each other's brains out. Sit, I'll make breakfast."

The holidays came and went, I took her home to meet my family over Christmas. Mom wanted us to sleep in separate rooms, so we did, we'd only be there three nights. As soon as we were back home the clothes went flying and we rutted around like animals for two days. We decided that on January one I would terminate my lease and move in with her full time. We were making it a point to see Claire every other week, sometimes we'd take her to supper, other times we'd cook for her at home. It also gave Emelie a chance to see her folks.

At a candlelight dinner on Valentine Day I took her hand in mine.

"Let's set a date Em. I don't want to wait any longer. Let's get married."

On a warm sunny day in April we said our vows standing under a makeshift arbor next to the swimming pond in front of our parents and what siblings could make it. The very same place Claire had begun my education years ago. The same pond Emelie and I had spent more than a few evenings making love in the cool water while darkness surrounded us. Her arms around my neck, my hands under her butt, my dick buried deep within until her pussy would clamp tight to my shaft as we both went over the edge.

Claire was not able to walk to the pond for our wedding, we had two guys bring her down in a wheelchair. I think she cried more than anyone else. What a surprise it was when we opened gift envelopes that night after making love in our honeymoon suite. The second to the last envelope left us in tears. It was the deed to a house and six acers about a mile and a half from town. Signed, Love, Claire.

Emelie said we couldn't accept such a generous gift, I knew there would be no arguing with Claire and finally convinced Em to be grateful and make sure she thanked her. We were able to break the lease on Emelie's apartment without having to pay extra, apparently the owners had people on a waiting list. As we moved into our new home we realized that Claire had modernized everything including the heating and cooling system. The kitchen was all that Emelie had dreamed of and so much more.

When it came time to harvest wheat Claire was in bad enough shape that she didn't dare try to run a combine. She asked if I would be willing to drive one of them while Raul drove the other. His son would take care of the rest. I closed the shop for ten days to helpharvest, Emelie came along to help in the house and prepare meals. Being there every day it became blatantly apparent that Claire was sicker than we thought. On a cool night after Em had gone to sleep I slipped out to the porch where I knew Claire would be.

We talked for the next two hours, hashing out how she wanted things to go when she died. She'd already worked out a deal with Raul and his brother was able to sell the dairy in California which meant he would be there for the corn harvest. Just as we were about to move inside Emelie came out and plopped herself on my lap. Claire looked at us and smiled.

"I knew you two were meant to be together. It was obvious from the day you met here on the ranch. Since you're both here I have something to say. David, I have the scholarship program set up and funds will be invested by the time school starts this fall. I want you and Emelie to administer it, you've got a ton of knowledge just like Em. The two of you will make good choices."

To say we were overwhelmed would be an understatement. What she said next was even more of a surprise.