Leaving Home Pt. 03

Story Info
Claire watches the kids love grow, a marriage and family.
9k words
4.86
9k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

You'll need to read parts one and two for this story to make any sense.

Leaving Home part three

At her apartment we changed into jeans and a comfortable shirt. I should say a shirt for me and a pretty floral-patterned blouse for her. We sat on the couch talking generalities until a few minutes before eleven and then made our way to the bowling alley where we met her friends. And I do mean "her" friends. There were eight of us in total, with me being the only one of non-Spanish descent. Two other couples and two single guys. Why does there always seem to be one in the group who complains about who's with whom. This time it was one of the girls, the guys and I seemed to get along well.

She could shit and fall back in it for all I cared, I was with Emelie, to me it was all that mattered. The beer had been flowing so the banter became more liberal and the comments more revealing of who people were. People's true natures were beginning to surface. When one of the two single guys tried worming his way between Emelie and me I wasn't sure if I should deck him or leave it alone. He was pissing me off, I stood, looked down at him and said nothing. He wisely backed away. When I sat down next to Emelie her arm went through mine and she squeezed her body tight to me. I felt the firmness of her breast pushing into my arm as she leaned upward and softly kissed me.

We were on the second to last frame of the final game. It was my turn when a blue pin was set as the head pin. I laughed, there was no way I would get a strike. I stepped up and simply lobbed the ball to get it over with. I nearly crapped my pants when they all fell. Sirens went off, lights flashed, people cheered. All I wanted to do was sit down and not be a spectacle. We finished the game and moved to the table area for pizza. Emelie and I looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking, it was Em who spoke.

"You guys enjoy the pizza and beer. We're gonna head out. We don't have room for more food or beer. Be safe driving home."

During the drive home she apologized for her friend's behavior.

"Sorry for Maria's attitude. She's got this idea in her head that what she calls the disadvantaged should not marry outside their ethnic background. Or what she calls the disadvantaged."

"Disadvantaged?" I asked. "Did she grow up without?"

"Heck no! Her folks own Evergreen Garden Center and Nursery. They employ over thirty people, including her. Maria's never known a day that she was without, and, her sister is married to Allen Reeves, the owner of Mid-town Subaru. He doesn't look like it but he's half black, his dad is white. Maria is and always has been full of crap."

That was the night we more or less solidified our relationship as far as being committed to each other. We made out in the car until the windows steamed and were either going to stop or end up naked. We stopped, sex wasn't something she was ready for at that point. That next week we spent most evenings together talking, dreaming, describing what a perfect life might be like. All the stuff young lovers talk about. In the physical arena we weren't doing anything more than kissing but even that was getting hot and heavy. My hand was on the way to her breasts more than once when she stopped me. I had a message on my answering machine when I got home one evening after visiting Emelie. Claire said to call her regardless of the time.

When she picked up the phone I spoke first, "Hi Claire. What's up?"

"Hello sweet boy. Thanks for calling. I understand you and Emelie are getting along well."

"Yes. Yes, we are. I really like her Claire. You were right, we belong together."

The line was silent a solid thirty seconds before she responded.

"That's good to hear Dave. I want you to spend as much time with her as possible. I'd love to take you into my bed once more, but it won't happen. There are things going on in my body that won't let that happen. I know that she wants you to be her forever, you need to let her know you feel the same."

"Are you sure Claire about me spending all my time with her? I can still set time aside to visit."

I could tell by her aggravated voice that I'd hit a nerve, "I'm sure David, don't argue. And what I say next stays between us. First, it isn't that I don't desire the affection you've shown me or the closeness we have, but as I said, there are things going on in my body that prevent it ever happening again. Second, and this is extremely important. You need to begin showing her more affection. She needs to know you want and desire her. Don't force things, but don't hold back either, her actions will tell you how far you can go. And David, be gentle, she doesn't have much experience. Make sure she knows she's the most important person in your life."

No matter how much I pressured her, she was not going to tell me what her medical issues were. Our conversation ended with her telling me that if I was going to continue badgering about her health then we didn't need to talk anymore.

I whispered into the phone, "Sorry Claire, I worry about you. That's all."

"I know you do David, and that's sweet of you, but please. Let it go, when the time is right I'll tell you. For now you need to woo that young lady and win her heart for a lifetime."

I decided to ramp up my pursuit and made arrangements for a dinner date with Emelie Friday evening. I had reservations at a swanky Italian place I asked Emelie to dress up, I planned to be wear a coat and tie. My heart stopped when she opened the door and greeted me Friday evening. Her beauty was as overwhelming as was her attire. She wore a red silk blouse with a black pencil skirt, seamed nude stockings and two-inch black heels.

Her hair was pulled back with one of those wide comb kind of things at the back. It looked very Spanish to me. The earrings were pearls that dangled down an inch or more, combined with the pearl necklace she was perfect. When I asked about the jewelry she said they had been her grandmothers and had been passed on to her as the youngest granddaughter when her grandmother died.

We were asked if we would like a table or a booth, before I could answer Emelie spoke with authority.

"Booth, definitely a booth. Toward the back if possible."

Seated in a corner booth with not a lot of lighting it set the atmosphere for a romantic dinner. As we sat she moved next to me the moment I was seated, her thigh was tight to mine and we held hands under the table until the menus arrived. When we were served she didn't move further away than necessary for each of us to have elbow room. With the meal finished we settled back and enjoyed a short conversation that opened an entirely new avenue for us. Turning so she was facing me she spoke first.

"David. Do you feel as strongly about me as I do you? I'm asking because if you do we need to start making plans for the future. I'm ready to be yours and I need to know if you're ready to be mine.?"

My heart was racing, "I've thought of nothing but us for weeks. I've held back because the advances I've tried to make you stopped, I wasn't sure how serious you were."

"I can tell you this. I'm ready to go forward, I had to be sure you were as serious as I am. The last guy made lots of promises with no corresponding action. I swore I'd never be in a situation like that again. This may sound harsh and maybe old fashioned, but if I let you touch me intimately you're mine. I'll never let you go."

I smiled and put my hand on top of hers which rested on her thigh, "I can live with that. I assume the same will apply for you as well. I don't plan to ever let you go either."

"The last guy promised me a home, a family, and kids running in the yard with a white picket fence. I don't need a white picket fence, but I want a home and family."

I pulled her to me for a tender kiss, no tongues, no swapping spit, no open mouths gnawing at one another like you see in the movies. Nothing but soft lips melted together, or so it seemed. As we broke and looked in each other's eyes she grinned. What she said next floored me.

"Miss Claire taught you well. You're a good kisser lover boy. Can we go now? I want to expand our intimacy. Mind you, we won't be having sex, at least not until there's an engagement ring on my finger, but there are other ways to show our affection."

Sliding her hand from beneath mine she slid it across my thigh until the side was lightly against my stiff as steel cock. I thought the material of my slacks was going to rip. She giggled.

"I was hoping I would create that reaction. Do you need a minute before we leave David? I'll behave, promise."

I used the time it took the waiter to get our bill settled to will my cock into compliance. It wasn't going to be soft per se, but it wasn't going to be tenting my slacks either. She had her arm through mine as we walked to the car making sure her breast was pressed into my arm. Giggling she looked at me.

"I'm a horrible tease aren't I? You've been such a gentleman throughout our time together, I think you deserve a small treat once we're at my place."

At her apartment she told me to take off the jacket and tie, to make myself comfortable while she got out of her tight skirt and put on something "comfy" as she called it. I did as she told me and went to the fridge for an orange pop for her and a lemonade for me. I wasn't about to cloud my mind with alcohol if there was a chance I might get more than hot steamy kisses. She returned in a loose t-shirt and sweatpants. Her breasts wayed slightly as she walked, she was bra-less and I was hopeful. Straddling me on the couch she aimed her mouth toward mine while at the same time taking my right hand putting it onto her breast.

I had sensed that they might be in the C range and my hand on her warm breast told me I was right. I cupped and molded it into my hand, gently caressing and kneading as I explored. When I slid my hand under the shirt she whimpered into my mouth and pressed her body tight to my hand. I could feel the stiffness of the nipple in the palm of my hand. I so wanted to lift the shirt and attack those stiff nipples with my lips. Breaking our kiss I lowered my head and sucked the right nipple into my mouth, cloth and all. Her shirt was wet from saliva as I pulled back headed for the other.

Her hands left my shoulders grabbing the bottom of the shirt lifting it over her head and onto the floor. Not a word was said, she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her chest. I spent the next five minutes gorging on all the tit flesh I could manage to gather in my mouth at one time. Her hips were beginning to rock back and forth. Being brave, or stupid, I'm not sure which, I moved my hand between our bodies headed for her pussy. Pulling my head back she stared into my eyes.

"Not there, not yet. Don't stop what you're doing with your lips, I'm on the verge of a climax."

I had only ever made Claire cum with breast play one time. It was one of those nights when we lay next to the pond with her on all fours above me. She whispered her fantasy.

"Open your mouth so mommy can let you suck until I explode."

It was also the only time she had ever gushed her nectar all over my legs and groin. She never did that role play again, or used mommy when we were in the throes of passion.

I knew Emelie was close as her breathing became staggered and shallow. When it let loose her hips were humping against my stiff cock, her hands were at the back of my head holding me to her bosom and a loud Ahhhh escaped her lips. It ended almost as quickly as it began, I cradled her in my arms and stroked her glimmering dark black hair. The light of the room seemed to dance off its brilliance, making it look almost iridescent. When she'd regained her bearings she stood with an embarrassed look. Pointing to the large wet spot between the legs of her light grey sweatpants she lightly slapped my arm.

"See what you did, I have to go put on some dry panties, and pants too. I've read about women climaxing from nipple play, but it always seemed unbelievable to me, that is until now. Oh my gosh. Stay there, I won't be ten minutes."

As soon as I heard the bathroom door close and lock I bolted to her bedroom looking for a jewelry box. Bingo, on the left side sat an open jewelry box with her earrings and such. I found an emerald ring I'd seen her wear on her left hand before and slipped it into my pocket. If we weren't going to make love until we were engaged I was not going to waste any time. When she returned she was in a pair of cotton pajama's. Sliding in next to me she lay her head on my shoulder.

Out of the blue she asked, "Did Claire teach you how to do that stuff?"

Caught with my hand in the cookie jar I chose to be honest. I stammered a minute before admitting who my teacher had been.

"Yes. It was Claire. I was as green as they get when I went to work for her. It didn't happen at first, it took a long time, but once she began teaching me, I couldn't seem to get enough. Does that make you angry?"

Pushing back with a grin she chuckled, "Angry? Are you insane? I need to thank her. Most guys have no clue how to bring a woman to the boiling point, not that I'm very experienced, but fumbling and bumbling around makes it obvious. You did none of that, you knew exactly what to do to make me happy. Plus, I have the knowledge that you haven't slept with half the girls on campus. You've been a one-woman man and that's what I want."

"Emelie? Did you know that Claire is sick?" I asked. "She won't tell me what it is though."

Moving up onto my lap she circled both arms around my neck.

"She has cancer again, this time it's moving fast. The doctors told her she has two to three years at most, if that. She's chosen to forego chemo and radiation, she says as long as they can manage the pain she'll let nature take its course."

"How do you know all that Em?" I asked.

"Dad and Juan are talking with her about being able to somehow buy the ranch. He wasn't supposed to tell me. Dad has a lot of money from when he was hurt at the plant. He's going to use that as a down payment and then work out a plan with the lawyers as to how the rest can take place. Dad also has a brother who owns a dairy in California and wants to move out of that environment. He told dad there are so many restrictions and regulations it's nearly impossible to make a living. If he and dad pool their money they could easily make it work."

I sat back with my eyes glazed. No wonder she hadn't told me. Emelie's soft voice broke my vacuum with reality.

"Dave. David. DAVID, are you there?"

I nodded my head and mumbled sorry. That short conversation put a damper on anything romantic for that night. I called Claire the next morning and asked her to meet me at the office. When she arrived I asked her to sit with me on the couch. After an hour of crying and holding each other she finally spoke.

"I know I should have told you Davey, I just couldn't bring myself to do it yet. In a way I'm glad it was Emelie, she's the one you'll be with for life, being with her had to make it easier to absorb. If that's possible."

We walked to the nearby diner and had brunch before returning to the office. As she was leaving she cupped my face.

"David you've been the most wonderful thing to happen in my life since Jerry died. I have no plans to check out soon, but when I do I want you to know I'll make sure you're well taken care of."

I was doing okay financially and wanted to say I didn't need her money, I knew better than to argue with her and let it be. As she left she did something in town we'd never done, she kissed me goodbye. I have no idea if anyone saw us or not, didn't really care. I told Em about her visit that evening as we lay cuddled on the couch, and I told her about the kiss. She smiled.

"Good for her. She can kiss my boyfriend anytime she likes. I have a feeling that once we're married I'm going to benefit greatly from your time with her."

I had an early morning appointment with a customer the next morning, which resulted in three custom made computers and a contract for me to supply them with the software they needed to implement their business plan. Feeling on top of the world I made my way to a jewelers I'd walked by every day for a few years, never giving it a thought, until now. Until I wanted to put a ring on this lovely woman's hand. Two younger looking people were waiting on customers as an old guy approached.

He smiled, "Looking for an engagement ring for that special someone?" He asked.

I nodded and told him what the jewelry I'd seen on her looked like, his smile broadened. Pointing to his left he beckoned me to follow. Bringing out a tray of rings he lifted one and put it in my hand.

"This is what you want sonny. My grandkids will tell you different, but they haven't been doing this as long as I have. It's a one carot diamond with rhinestones in a platinum setting. A guy ordered it and never picked it up, seems she backed out at the last minute. He didn't care that I couldn't refund the money he put down, he told me to sell it. So, here I am with this gorgeous ring that he didn't want. It's pricey so most people don't even think about it, but I've had it long enough that I need to sell it. I can't give it away, but I can sell it to you at a reasonable price. Something we can both feel good about."

To me the ring was as he described, gorgeous, and in my mind I could see it on her finger. I had money in the bank, enough to buy it outright, but that would have left me awfully thin. We worked out a deal where I would pay half down and then two more payments over the next two months. He would size it according to the ring I'd taken from Emelie's jewelry box and it could be picked up in two days. On Wednesday morning I had a dozen roses delivered to the school where Emelie taught, I'd already worked out a deal where the secretary would make sure they got to her classroom.

At noon my phone rang. Caller ID indicated it was Em, picking up the handset I answered cheerily.

"Hi babe. How's the day going? Everything alright? You don't usually call me during the day."

I could hear the soft sniffles before she spoke, "You are such a sneaky bugger. And I love the roses. They smell wonderful and brighten my room. All the other female teachers are telling me I have a catch and should reel you in. Should I do that David? Should I reel you in?"

I laughed, "I hope so, I don't send roses to just anyone. Since we're on the phone, don't make plans for tonight. I'm coming to your place to make supper for you. I'm not a great cook, but I do okay. Are we on?"

"Yes. We're on. What time?"

"I'll be there by five. By the way, this isn't a very romantic setting, but I want you to know that I love you."

In a whisper she responded through muffled crying, "I love you too David."

At one fifteen I walked through the door of the jewelers. The younger ones looked up and were about to rise when the older gentleman walked by them mumbling, "I've got this one. Go back to what you were doing."

I'd sold three computers already that week and had enough to pay the half down and the second payment. He happily sent me on my way with a ring box clutched in the hand hidden by my coat pocket. At the shop I was about to open the box and look at it again when the door opened, I was busy enough throughout the afternoon that I never had a chance to look at it before heading for her apartment. I grabbed some steaks, fresh asparagus, dinner rolls from the bakery and two sweet potatoes. The potatoes were small enough they would bake in an hour.

As we were cleaning up after the meal she slipped her arms around my waist from behind. Laying her head sideways against my back. I'd had the ring loose in my right pocket since the moment I pulled into her parking lot. With her left hand now over her right and around my waist I took advantage of the situation. I quickly dipped into my right pocket, grabbed the ring and gently slid it onto her finger. It caught her by surprise, she quickly pulled her hands away and made a whimpering sound. Thinking I may done something wrong I quickly turned to face her.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers