Leaving Late

Story Info
The girl's clothes have been stolen. She walks home naked.
3.6k words
4.27
4.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The private yoga studio was small and cozy, barely holding fifteen people, and they loved it. But everything comes at a price, so there were only two shower stalls and the girls always had to wait in line after class. No big deal, no one was in a hurry.

Except for their teacher, Sarika. She glanced impatiently at her watch, then grabbed her bag.

"Sorry girls, I have to run home. My kids are waiting! Whoever's last, just turn off the light and shut the door behind you, okay? See you on Wednesday!"

"Okaaay!"

"Of course!"

"Bye, Sarika!"

It was a custom in their group. They had practiced together for years, and everything was built on trust.

Nancy stood at the end of the line and chatted with her friends.

"I'm so excited about the interview tomorrow! Thank you, Mary, thank you again! It's my dream job, if they just accept me..."

"Don't worry!" Mary hugged her. "I told them how good you are, there should be no problem!"

"Thank you... But I'm still worried..."

The girls laughed.

"Breathe, Nancy. Breathe..."

***

When Nancy finally got to the shower, there were only two girls left. Showering last had its benefits, she could relax and take her time under the hot water jet without feeling guilty about slowing down the line. She splashed, daydreamed, and felt a pleasant weariness leave her body.

The girls outside muttered and slammed their lockers shut.

"All right, we're outta here! Nancy, will you close up the studio?"

"Okaaay!" she replied absentmindedly.

"See you on Wednesday!"

And she was left alone.

She splashed for a while, then turned off the water and stepped outside, reaching for her large towel. Her hand reached for empty air.

"Um?"

She looked at the towel hooks. Her towel was gone.

"What?..."

She looked around, then glanced at her locker. It was empty, too!

Her heart dropped, then raced. It simply could not be!

She remembered the girls that stayed last. She trusted them completely, there was no way they could play this cruel joke on her. None of them could, in fact, such things were unheard of in their close circle.

Nancy shivered, feeling weak and helpless. Who could have taken her things? Someone must have come from the street...

"Hey!" She yelled - more like squealed, really. "Hey! Anyone there? Give me back my clothes! Heeey! This ain't funny!"

Silence.

Nancy strained her ears, hoping to hear the rustling of a stranger's footsteps somewhere in the studio or at the door...

Nothing.

She hugged herself, wet, naked, trembling with tension and fear, then frantically rummaged through the lockers. Maybe her clothes were just in a different one...

Nothing. Every locker was completely empty. Not even a spare pair of tights anywhere. This was strange, the girls often left their things behind so as not to have to carry them back and forth... But nothing.

"Fuuuck!!!"

She hit the wall and burst into tears, both from despair and pain in her fist.

Then she sat down right on the wooden floor.

"Calm down. Calm down..." she muttered to herself. "Breathe, Nancy. Breathe..."

***

Dhyana helped, as usual. In a few minutes, she calmed down enough to think more or less clearly again. What are her options?

She is alone in the studio, without her things. Her anxiety paid off, Nancy grinned. Being afraid of robbery, she never took anything of value to the classes, even her cell phone was a cheap backup. So there's nothing to mourn. Her only concern was to get back home, that is.

She breathed a little more, then stood up and methodically searched the studio for anything that could pass for clothing. Nothing, not a robe, not a sheet... That was really strange. The studio had never been so clean. Someone really really had taken the effort to set her up, even to clean the studio... Who could that be?

She shook her head. Stay focused, Nancy. The unknown burglar wasn't important right now.

All that was left to her was a small towel that she had used to wrap her hair up in the shower, and the hair band that was on her wrist. Well... she exhaled and managed to tie the towel around her waist. It barely covered her pussy and left her left hip completely exposed, but it was something. She tried to cover her chest with her hair, then sighed and tied it into her usual ponytail. If she had known in advance that she was going to get into this kind of trouble, she could have grown her hair longer in a few months...

She giggled hysterically. Stay focused, Nancy. What to do here and now?

Maybe she could just spend the night here, a thought crossed her mind, and tomorrow Sarika or someone else would come to help her... She looked at the schedule pinned to the wall. Shiiit! There were no classes until Wednesday. No one will come. And on top of that, she has this important job interview tomorrow.

So, how to get home?

Public transport was out of the question. Even if the driver would let her ride for free... She imagined herself naked on a cramped bus, coughed, and crossed it out.

She could hitchhike... Um... Nancy imagined herself getting naked in a car with an unknown man, and what favor he could ask of her in return... N-nooo... In her shock, she completely forgot that she could stop a car with a female driver. No. The car was not an option either.

So she had to walk home. She knew the way, sometimes she walked from home to the studio, it was only about four hours... She never did it barefoot, but okay, she could do it... Her roommate Clara would worry about her being late, but that was her least problem. She just had to stay focused, walk confidently, and not draw any extra attention... She just hoped that no one she knew would see her naked... Oh my God, imagine her fellow students walking by... Or colleagues from work...

Nancy paced nervously through the studio, then pushed the door ajar and peeked outside. The studio doors opened directly onto the patio, and it was empty. Well... She turned off the light, took a deep breath, and stepped out, slamming the door behind her. The lock clicked. In a sudden burst of panic, she tried to turn back, but of course, the door did not open. No turning back now.

***

She stood on the patio, shivering, hunched over, and looking down. It was a beautiful warm summer evening, which was a plus. On the other hand, there was still a good hour before sunset. Calm down, Nancy. Breathe.

She almost forced herself to relax, to straighten her posture, to open her shoulders. It was an old building, with grass growing out of the cracked paving of the patio. There were a few old benches around, sometimes she hung out there with the girls after yoga. And there were dozens of windows overlooking the place... Nancy closed her eyes, imagining dozens of eyes watching her right now. Her skin almost burned from those stares. Calm down. Just stay confident and act natural, no one will notice you.

She could just knock on a random door and ask for some clothes, she realized, and was immediately overcome by fear. It wasn't really a bad neighborhood, but the building was old, probably inhabited by old weirdos who had been living here for decades... Who knows what kind of perverts might live behind these walls? The open streets were almost like a sanctuary to her now, compared to the alternative.

Nancy walked a few slow circles around the patio, getting used to the warm breeze on her whole skin, and the cool, rough pavement beneath her bare feet... and finally stepped into the archway leading to the street.

She didn't look up. She didn't look sideways. She kept her head down, looking at the surface in front of her, and walked confidently, trying not to breathe faster than usual. Calm down, Nancy. Act natural, like you always walk like this in public. It was an almost painful effort to slow her jumpy gait, to straighten up again and look to the sides.

People were walking by. Not many of them. She heard voices, laughter, footsteps, cars... They looked at her, of course, raised their eyebrows, grinned... But none of them stopped to pay any particular attention to her. Nancy exhaled, smiled, and relaxed a bit.

By the end of the street, she was almost sure she could make it.

***

After twenty minutes of walking, Nancy really began to feel natural. She attributed it to her relaxed posture and breathing, her self-confidence... and... the mischievous excitement that was slowly growing inside her. Really, if she's already in this mess, why not treat it as an adventure?

There were quite a few people around, and the sun hadn't even set yet. She noticed looks, giggles, smiles, thumbs up... Some boys whistled at her, and she couldn't help but grin. People were taking pictures and videos of her, she could not do anything about it, and she really did not want to. If she's going to go viral on TikTok and Instagram, so be it! Let millions of strangers admire her sexy body! She made an impromptu pirouette in the middle of the sidewalk and winked at the guy filming her.

However, she decided to make a detour to avoid a crowded intersection and turned into a narrow passage between the backs of two buildings.

It was a mistake.

There was a group of teenagers casually leaning against the walls, smoking, chatting, and drinking beer. A boombox on the floor filled the passage with a loud rap. Four boys, two girls, not really a gang, just a bunch of teenagers. Nancy suppressed the urge to scream and run, feeling how thin her crust of self-confidence was. She was not sure if she could stop screaming and running if she started.

So she took a couple of slow breaths, lifted her head, and walked ahead confidently. Just act casual, Nancy, all you have to do is pass them and get to the other side of the street.

Their chatter faded as she approached, leaving only the music booming out. The teenagers watched her curiously, then burst into laughter.

"Look who's here!"

"Hey babe, where you going with your naked ass?"

"Cool!"

"You're crazy, sis!"

"Stay a while! Wanna get a beer?"

Nancy stopped and smiled at them, doing her best to look calm and not show her inner tremble.

"Why, the beer's a great idea!"

She took the bottle they offered and downed half of it in three swallows. The teens whistled and cheered. Nancy handed the bottle back, feeling her tension and trembling fade away.

"Where are your clothes, baby?"

"Are you in trouble, sis? I could lend you my hoodie!" one of the girls suggested.

Well, they don't look so bad after all...

"Oh, you wouldn't believe it!" Nancy laughed. "Someone stole my clothes while I was showering after class! And, thank you... but I think I want to make it a challenge. I only have less than three hours to walk home!"

They burst out laughing.

"You rock, babe! Cool! You'll make it!"

They cheered her on, patting her bare shoulders and back, stroking her long brown ponytail. She did not fully notice when the boys started squeezing her tits and grabbing her butt, and when she was finally bent over and the first dick entered her excited pussy... She gasped and moaned, her body shaking from the boy's strong thrusts, then she saw another dick in front of her face and opened her mouth wide. Then everything got a little blurry. They fucked her from both holes at the same time, grunting, then switched places, then took the second turns on her... Nancy moaned low and loud, but the boombox drowned out any sounds she could make.

When they finished, Nancy was just breathing hard and smiling blissfully from the orgasmic afterglow. One of the girls wiped her thighs and pussy with wet wipes (Nancy twitched in another orgasmic jolt from her touch), another helped her tie up her towel again, and the boys gave her more beer. They laughingly waved each other goodbye.

***

The realization hit her in maybe ten minutes. She had to lean against the wall, her head spinning. Oh God, what has she just done? What is she doing? She, who just an hour ago had cried out loud because she had been left naked, and who had rejected the option of a car ride just because the driver might ask her for sex? Who is she becoming?

She sobbed. Breathe, Nancy, breathe. Okay... Okay. It was just a gang rape, right? Four young thugs attacked her and she couldn't resist... She sniffled and her thoughts slowly cleared. Of course, she's free to choose who she wants to fuck, right? And she refused all kinds of transportation because she wanted to keep her dignity, right? Walking naked through the streets was part of the challenge, and fucking teenage thugs was just... a little distraction.

She sighed. Who am I kidding, she thought. I was loving every minute of this gangbang... And these teenagers were quite nice and polite.

Well, she continued to think. Surely now I can stop a car and ask for a ride home, right? What more do I have to be afraid of?

She laughed. What indeed... She straightened up confidently and continued walking down the street.

As luck would have it, the next car that passed her slowed down and stopped right in front of her. Nancy's heart raced, but she smiled and leaned down to speak to the driver. It was a middle-aged man in a business suit, and he seemed decent enough...

He rolled down his window.

"Hi, sweetie! Need a ride? Where are your clothes?"

"Oh, thanks!" she smiled nicely. "It was a stupid incident, you know. Someone stole my clothes and purse, so I'm going home with what I had left."

"Ouch." He whistled. "I'd be happy to help you get home."

Nancy smiled and shook her head. "Thanks again, but what started as a mess has become a challenge. I'm anxious to finish my walk as it is!"

The man shook his head and grinned. "I see. Good luck with that! And..." he paused, "Would you like to join me here for a while? For... another ride?"

She looked at him incredulously. Was he really proposing... a quickie in the car? All her fears are coming true!

She laughed and crawled into the front seat.

"You know what? Yes! Of course!"

The man unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect cock. Nancy touched it eagerly and sighed.

"I bet I could take it deep down my throat..."

And she did. He moaned and patted her hair and shoulders in approval. When Nancy came up for air, panting and licking her lips, he handed her his cell phone.

"Here, hold it in front of you and bend over. I want to capture this moment!"

She laughed. Why not... She leaned forward. With his help, she positioned the camera at the right angle and sucked again, moving her head smoothly up and down. He moaned louder and put his palm on her neck, pushing gently deeper. And in a minute, he came in her throat.

Nancy coughed and released his cock, grinning and licking her lips. She handed him back his phone.

"Here. I hope it was a success!"

He chuckled. "I think so! I will treasure this recording! Write my contact..." And he stuttered. "Oh. Really..."

"Really!" she laughed. "No, I won't write it on my body! Let it be a mysterious encounter!"

She kissed him on the cheek, got out, waved goodbye, and continued her journey.

***

The golden sunset turned into a blue evening, it was getting dark. Shops and restaurants lit their lights. Nancy walked her way, lightheaded, mischievous, completely used to her nakedness by now, and the scratchy asphalt did not bother her bare feet. She had the feeling she could fuck every man on her way, one by one, if they just asked her... And some of them asked, here and there, and they've done nice quickies in corners and archways. There was no time for Nancy's pussy to dry out.

A cheerful, drunken party came out of the restaurant and onto the street in front of her. Nancy smiled at the now so-familiar gasps, whistles, and shouts:

"Wow!"

"Girl, where are your clothes?"

"Nice body, honey!"

"Let's party together!"

"Come with us!"

But... this time it was only women, four of them...

"Ah ha ha!" cried one of them. "I like the idea! If she can do it, why can't I?"

And she resolutely took off her dress, shoes, and underwear.

"Blair, you are crazy!" another laughed, but followed suit.

"Here," the third suggested, unzipping her dress. "Pile all the clothes in my car..."

And so they did, even stripping Nancy of her towel.

Soon she found herself in the company of four naked women, walking happily down the street. They danced, hugged, petted, laughed, teased curious men, and soon lost all inhibitions. Blair kissed Nancy passionately, and they intertwined tongues, teasing each other pussies in the middle of the crosswalk while traffic had to go around them... The cops caught them near the park, but instead of arresting them, they just asked for pictures of all five of them together. No one objected.

They cuddled in random embraces on the park lawn, and then Nancy couldn't quite tell who was where. She kissed, caressed, licked, sucked, fingered - and received much of the same treatment. Sighs and moans around her hinted that the women were not just focusing on her alone.

Maybe forty minutes later - Nancy could not tell without a watch - they finally separated and lay down on the grass, looking up at the starry sky. Music was playing nearby.

"What a night!" someone (maybe Blair) exclaimed.

"Unforgettable!" another (maybe Maggie or Camilla) agreed. "We have to go out like this more often!"

They laughed.

"There's a fountain in the park!" Nancy suggested. "Let's go for a dip!"

And they did.

The fountain was large, with changing jets and colored lights. They splashed, fooled around, kissed, rubbed against each other, and teased their sensitive spots with water jets. They did not need much to start screaming with the next orgasms.

And of course, they were filmed by the crowd. The night was young and there were quite a few people in the park to watch the show.

Finally, they climbed out of the fountain, giggling and sighing. They kissed and parted, the women going to their car and Nancy heading home. It was not too far away. With any luck, she might be able to snag a few more fucks along the way.

***

Clara was really worried. It was two past midnight, and Nancy had still not returned from her yoga class. Very unlike her. Clara was getting ready to call the police when the doorbell rang. She opened it.

"Ouch..."

There was Nancy, with wet hair, slightly drunk, and completely naked, with suspicious trickles running down her thighs. "Hi roomie!" she chuckled. "Sorry I'm late. But you won't believe my story..."

Clara dragged her inside, locked the door, and hugged her tightly. Nancy returned the hug and purred, rubbing her body against her friend.

"What happened?! Are you okay? Where are your clothes? Did someone hurt you?"

"Not at all, quite the opposite!" Nancy laughed. "It all started when someone stole my clothes and purse while I was showering after yoga..."

She told her everything while Clara led her back into the shower to wash off the dirt of the day. Nancy did not resist, enjoying the attention. Clara helped Nancy scrub her body and hair and then massaged her shoulders.

"You feel... strange. Unusual..." she mused. "Much more relaxed than usual. Where is your tension?"

"I must have lost it on the road!" Nancy giggled. "Along with my anxiety, dignity, shyness, and reserve!"

They laughed, hugged, and went to sleep.

***

The next day, Nancy was in place and right on time for the appointment, all formal, strict haircut, and eager for the interview. The hiring manager took her from reception and led her into the office.

"Nancy Roberts? Please follow me. Mary told us about you, and your résumé is perfect! I see no reason not to hire you... Just one thing left, the interview with our department head... This way, please..."

They entered a large office. Mary was sitting there with a third man, also in a strict suit... Nancy's smile froze. It was the driver who picked her up yesterday!

12