Leaving Normal

Story Info
When Stevie came home to find his Mom and his older brother.
1.7k words
4.23
40.1k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose if I have any to thank anyone for what happened, I should start with the Water Company. If their pipe hadn't burst causing the school to close early, none of this would have happened. Outside the school, I phoned home to tell Mom I was coming home early but there was no reply. She was probably out. Or so I thought.

My Mom and Dad were College Sweethearts, got married straight after Graduation. My brother Michael was born a year later and I came along two years after that. I'm 18 and like everyone else, was waiting for the Summer break. In the Fall, I'd be going to the same College as my brother Mikey. He'd come back from College a few days before and was enjoying the rest.

Dad had a job as a Computer analyst which meant he was gone for a few days most weeks. Mom was 42. She stayed home to raise the kids but as we got older, she got a job as a Realtor. She was pretty good at it too. Went to the Gym a few times a week so she was in good shape. Maybe a pound or two over but on her, it looked good. At least that's what my friends used to say about her. I guess most of them would have had a go if she'd let them.

I sat with my friends for a while after the Principle had to close the school on Health and Safety grounds. Had lunch then bummed a ride with my friend Dave. We made half assed plans to meet up later. In the end, I never made it.

I walked up the path to the front door. It's weird. Nothing prepares you for the momentous days in your life. As I walked up that path, there was nothing to tell me that soon I'd be leaving my normal life behind. But you know what I also found out? Normal is boring. If you're prepared to leave normal behind, amazing things can happen.

I opened the front door and kicked off my sneakers. I was heading to kitchen when something made me stop at the bottom of the stairs. I've had no idea what. It wasn't a sound or anything. Just a feeling that something was odd. And then I heard it. the sound of my Mom's voice coming from upstairs.

I snuck upstairs and sure enough her voice from coming from her bedroom. The door was slightly ajar so the noises coming from the room were pretty clear. Low and moaning. Christ, I thought, Dad must have

come home early. I went into Mikey's room but it was empty. Made sense. Mom and Dad had taken the opportunity with the kids out of the house to get it on. Smiling I began tiptoeing to my room when Mom's voice made me stop/

"Oh Mikey,*"she said, "your tongue is fucking amazing!!"

I froze on the spot. Dad's name was Simon. The only Mikey in the house was my brother. At first, I assumed I misheard. But I was pretty sure I hadn't. I turned back and tiptoed down to Mom's room. I gaze through the crack in the door.

There was Mom, totally naked lying at the end of the bed. Her feet were on the floor and her legs were spread apart. and there, his tongue darting into Mom's pussy was my equally naked older brother, Mikey.

To say I was stunned would be the understatement of the year! I mean, my Mom was pretty laid back when it came to nudity but nothing had prepared me for this!! As I watched, Mom pulled Mikey's face from her pussy and stood up.

"I think it's only fair, I return the favor." she said as Mikey grinned.

"You were always fair." he replied.

Mom sank to her knees and her mouth enveloped Mikey's enormous cock. She began to suck gently then began to increase in speed as Mikey closed his eyes and began to moan. His body began to shake slightly.

"Mom." he said,"oh yeah, Oh yeah. Amazing. Fucking amazing."

All sorts of thoughts and feelings were reeling through me. Shock. Surprise. Confusion. But eventually, one feeling came to dominate the rest. I began to feel horny. watching Mom suck off Mikey was really turning me on. I could feel the boner in my pants getting bigger. Eventually, I opened my flies and began to stroke my cock in time to Mom's sucking.

Mom pulled her head back and smiled up at Mikey.

"Don't you dare cum yet, little man" she said, "I have plans for you."

Mom climbed onto the bed and knelt on all fours. "You know me, Mom" said Mikey, "I always do as I'm told."

Mikey climbed onto the bed and knelt behind her. She raised her ass and Mikey slipped his cock into her. She began to revolve her hips as Mikey began to fuck her.

"Oh yeah, baby." she said, in a low, husky voice. "That's it. You fuck your momma, baby. You fuck your momma real good."

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled of my t shirt and shrugged off the rest of my clothes.

Cradling my enormous erection, I pushed open the door and walked into the room.

"Room for one more/" I asked.

They looked up in surprize and froze. A look of shock on both their faces.

"Oh please don't stop on my account."

I walked up to Mom and stood with my cock directly in her face..

That seemed to revive them. They both looked at me and laughed.

"Oh Stevie," said my Mom, "I've wanted to say something for so long."

"Well you only had to ask." I said using one of Mom's favorite phases.

Mom smiled.

"Oh boy, kid" said my brother, grinning from ear to ear. "You are in for one fucking treat." He began thrusting into mom again. I knelt on the bed and Mom took my cock between her lips. Slowly at first, she began to suck. Her tongue gently licking my shaft.

It was incredible. My older brother was pounding Mom's pussy while she was sucking me off. But it didn't seem wrong. It felt right. As if this was what was meant to happen. Mom looked up at me with a twinkle in her eye as if she understood.

Mikey was thrusting into her like a jackhammer. She let me cock go and began to moan.

"Yeah Mikey," she moaned, " You fuck me, baby. I love having your cock inside me."

Mikey replied. "Fuck, Mom. Fuck. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum into your pussy."

"Oh darling." she said, " Fill me with your cum."

Mikey shuddered and groaned. His body stiffened for a moment and the he let out, one long groan before falling back on the bed. Mom turned to look at him.

"Was that good, baby. Did fucking Mommy feel good?"

Mikey lay back in the bed, his cock glistening with cum."Oh yeah, Mom. That was the best."

She turned and looked up at me, her eyes hooded. "Mommy hasn't cum yet Stevie. You feel up to doing on more chore."

I smiled. "Sure Mom. Always glad to help you out. You know that."

She pulled me down on the bed and lay me on my back. Standing up. She gently sank down, her pussy sliding down my cock. She began to move her body rhythmically, my cock moving with every move of her body..

Oh Stevie," she said, 'I can't tell you how many times I wanted to do this to you."

I began thrusting my hips, feeling my cock penetrating my Mom's body. She closed her eyes and began to moan.

Oh yes." she breathed," That's so good, It feels so good."

My brother moved behind our mother and began massaging her tits. Turning she pulled him closer and her mouth searched out his. Their tongues entwined and she reached down to take his partially erect penis in her hands. Gently, she began to massage it until she had a large stiff cock in her hands. Mikey stood up on the bed and Mom reached across and took his manhood in her mouth. She began sucking away as Mikey emitted tiny groans and his head tilted backwards. Mom sucked hard as I continued to pump her. Finally my brother gasped. "oh God, Mom you're going to make me cum again.." He made to move back but Mom grabbed hold of his shaft and continued to suck. Suddenly, with a loud groan, Mikey came into her mouth. The creamy liquid began to escape from the corner of Mom's mouth but she licked it back with her tongue. Her tongue shot out and licked the remaining cum from the tip of Mikey's cock.

"I always knew you'd taste good." she laughed as Mikey sank to the bed.

The sight of them made me had made me even hornier. I began to thrust deeper. My brother looked down at me and grinned. "Oh God." I said, "I fucking love this. Being in you Mom. I fucking love it."

Mom turned to look at me, her body jerking back and forwards.

"Oh Baby. Having you in me, baby, it's fantastic. Fucking spurt your cum into me."

Suddenly, her head went back and she shuddered as the orgasm flowed through her.

"That's it baby," she screamed, "Make me cum. Make me cum!!"

Suddenly she went limp just as I felt my load shoot into her. My body stiffened and I felt my semen explode into her. I yelled with pleasure and closed my eyes.

Slowly, my Mom moved off me and sank onto the bed. She cradled Mikey in one arm and me in the other.

I knew that things would never be the same again. When My Dad was away, we went around the house naked, taking every opportunity to indulge ourselves.

Thinking about it later, I understood what had happened. Outside in the so called real world, we could never be ourselves. Too many rules and restrictions. But when the three of us were together, we could be who we wanted to be. Mom could be the biggest slut she wanted to me. Mikey and I could give in to the urges society forbade. And because we loved and cared for each other, we knew we would always be safe. Most people would be shocked at us. It wasn't normal behaviour.

But like I said: Who wants normal when you can have this?