Leaving Normal Pt. 02

Story Info
Stevie and his family find a new partner within the family.
3.6k words
4.51
14.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had originally intended "Leaving Normal" as a stand alone story but a number of people have asked for more. So I got to thinking...

All characters are over 18.

*****

Mikey had gone back to college.

Don't get me wrong, I missed my elder brother but having Mom to myself also had its benefits. Dad was home and, although I loved him and enjoyed the time we had together, there were times when I just wanted him to go. I could see the look in Mom's eyes sometimes and knew that she felt the same. However, we had an agreement. Nothing would ever happen when Dad was home. None of us wanted to upset him. We called them our normal days, when we acted as we had before we had discovered each other.

The closest he ever came to finding out was once when he was away at a Computer Seminar in Dallas. It was early evening and all the curtains were closed, allowing Mom, Mikey and me to sit around the Living Room naked. We were watching some TV and I was sitting in the armchair while Mikey was curled up with Mom. Suddenly, the phone went.

"I'll get it," I said and walked to the kitchen where the phone was. It was

Dad asking to talk to Mom. I put the receiver down and went and told Mom who went off to talk to Dad. I sat down again and continued to watch TV when I noticed Mikey urging his cock to stiffen. He stood up and gave me a mischievous grin before walking out of the room.

Intrigued, I followed him to the kitchen where Mom was standing stark naked talking to Dad on the phone. Mikey sidled up behind her and cupped her breasts in his hands and began to fondle them. At first, Mom looked annoyed and tried to wordlessly shoo him away but she never could resist Mikey's touch. She closed her eyes and her head rolled back, her mouth open. Mikey moved his left hand down Mom's body, caressing her stomach until he reached her pussy. He began to finger just outside her vulva until it was wet enough to put his finger in.

Mom let out a tiny groan and then said into the telephone. "No, no. I'm ok. Just a headache." She continued to half listen to Dad as he body began to slowly sway as Mikey continued to finger her. Suddenly, she pushed Mikey back with her hips and then bent over, her legs apart. She placed her free hand on the Kitchen table.

Mikey didn't need another invitation. He slipped his erect cock into her pussy and slowly began to thrust into her. Mom responded by wriggling her ass back and forwards, her ear still to the phone. She let out another moan and said into the phone. "No. Honestly. It's just this headache but I think Mikey is going to give me something so I can get some relief." She turned and gave her eldest son a wicked grin. Mom told Dad she had to go and put the phone down.

Mikey increased the power of his thrusts and it wasn't long before Mom let out a loud grunt as she climaxed followed moments later with Mikey cumming. We all looked at each other and collapsed in hysterical laughter.

The day after Mikey went back to College, Dad went off for a few days to the Head Office at Silicon Valley. That night, I was lying in bed with Mom when I asked her if Dad had said anything about that phone call. "He just asked me if my head felt better." she smiled.

I had often wondered if we shouldn't let Dad in on the secret but Mom was dead set against it. "I love your father," she had said, " and I would never do anything to hurt him but, honestly, he just wouldn't understand. I think he'd actually be horrified. I love him but he's never been the most adventurous person I ever met. No. I think it's better if we just keep it to us three and just keep the family out of it."

Maybe she was right about Dad but the rest of the family? There was one member of the family who I thought might be ready to join us.

My cousin Molly.

She was a year older than me and when you're 6 and your cousin is 5, that year can make a difference but Molly and I had always been close. I always wondered how Molly had ended up being my Aunt's child. Aunt Julia and Uncle Pete were both obsessed with what the neighbors thought about them. Aunt Julia, especially, was critical of anything that disturbed their Walton's like existence but Molly had always had a wild side.

When we were kids, if I got into trouble it was usually because I had followed Molly into one of her daring schemes. Once, when we were caught in the garden playing "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" Aunt Julia had gone nearly apoplectic. Although it had been Molly's idea, I took the blame for it saying I had forced her to do it because I knew the sort of trouble she'd be in at home. Molly had told me about her Dad and his belt.

We stayed close as we grew up. One night when she was 15 and I was 14 we had gotten drunk when our parents had gone out to dinner. We got to fooling around. Nothing deep just heavy petting. I was the one who called a halt to it and even though Molly had agreed and laughed off the whole incident, I often wondered how far she would have gone.

She could have gone to college but she decided to take a year out to travel. She'd worked jobs for years and saved up. She had spent nearly a year travelling in Asia and Europe despite her parents disapproval and now she was heading home. She'd kept in contact with me via

WhatsApp. She had sent me a couple of pretty revealing pictures from a couple of Nudist Beaches she'd visited. She Messaged me to say it wasn't fair. She'd shown me hers, now I had to show her mine. The old me would have laughed it off but done nothing. That was the old me.

The new me posed naked in front of a mirror and took a Selfie which I sent to her with the Message. "Like what you see?"

She replied. "Great looking cock, Stevie. You have grown!!."

Now she was on her way home. She'd asked if she could stay with us for a few days which Mom had readily agreed to. In truth. She didn't really need to break her journey with us but I thought it just put off the moment that she would have to go home.

Dad was in his Study upstairs so I talked to Mom in the kitchen about

Molly. Keeping one ear open for any sign that Dad was approaching, Mom thought carefully about what I'd said. "Well," she said, "I suppose you know her better than any of us. Don't get me wrong, I really like Molly but she's always kept her distance from me. Probably because I'm her Mother's sister."

"Yeah," I replied, "it's hard to believe she's really their daughter."

"I don't know" Mom continued, "when you live in such an oppressive house, you either fight back or sink. I'll leave it up to you but I will say one thing. Test the waters first. She may act like a free spirit but you can never tell how people are going to react."

The next day, Dad and I drove out to the airport to pick her up. When she came out of the Gate, she looked amazing. I suppose I still had a mental picture of her as a young teenager but she had blossomed into a real woman. Her hair was raven black and down to her shoulders, she wore dark glasses and a blue baseball cap. She was tall with an incredible body and full breasts. She word t shirt and shorts so I was able to get a good look at her long legs. She saw Dad and me waiting and broke into a huge grin and waved. It was then that I decided that I had to try.

On the way back to the house, Molly sat up front with Dad asking how the family were and how things were going. The usual smalltalk you have with relatives but the whole time she was watching me in the rear view mirror just as I was watching her.

We got home and spent the day together. A normal day. Molly told us all about her travels, the things she did and the people she made. Once or twice, she mentioned getting messages from me and I wondered if she would talk about the nude selfie I had sent but although she came close, and gave me a wicked smile each time, she never mentioned it.

The next morning, Dad was setting off for a few days. He spent much of the time packing and making phone calls so it was late afternoon before we were all standing in the driveway, waving him off. Mom went straight back into the house but Molly and I waited until Dad's car had disappeared from view. I felt her eyes on me and when I turned to look at her, she was staring at me intensely.

"What." I asked, "What?"

She looked at me thoughtfully. "You've changed since I last saw you."

"How?"

"I don't know. I can't make it out but I know that you're different."

"Not that different," I said, trying to joke my way out of the conversation, "You've seen the picture to prove it."

"Yeah, about that." she continued, "You sent me that picture."

"You asked for it."

"True but I never thought in a million years that you'd actually send it." "Well, it's nice to surprize you for a change."

She walked up to me and looked into my eyes. "Definitely ' something's changed. I just can't put my finger on it."

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. "If you're lucky." I smiled, "you'll get the chance to put more than your finger on it."

I turned and walked back into the house.

As I entered the house, I could hear Mom being busy in the Living Room. I went upstairs to my room and turned on my XBox when the door burst open and Molly stood in the doorway, her hands on her hip.

"And what exactly did you mean by the comment."

I was enjoying being the one in charge for once. "I think you know what I mean. You remember when you were 15 and I was 14."

"I remember you chickened out."

She came into the room and closed the door. I went to her and put my arms around her. "In that case, you and I have some unfinished business to take care of." I kissed her , my tongue searching for hers and finding it.

She moved her head back but but left my hands where they were. "Your

Mom.."

"Is downstairs and busy." I said. I took my t shirt off and dropped it to the floor. She did the same and undid her bra, freeing her breasts. I knelt down and sucked first on one and then the other. She gasped with pleasure and then looked down at me.

"If we're going to do this" she smiled, "let's do it right."

She moved back and shrugged off the rest of her clothes. I stared at her naked body and felt my cock straining in my pants. Hurriedly, I removed my clothes and led her to my bed. We sat and as I continued to suck on her tits, she began to cradle my cock.

"Am I interrupting something?" came my Mom's voice from the door.

Molly leapt back as if my cock had given her an electric shock. "Oh Christ, Aunt Ruth," she stammered, "I... I mean, we...I mean, we were just fooling about. Nothing was going to happen."

"Really." said my Mom as she walked into the room and sat down next to me on the bed, "That would be a shame." She grabbed my shaft and began to rub it, "That would be a waste of a perfectly wonderful cock."

I turned to my Mom and kissed her tits before turning back to look at Molly. Her eyes were on stalks as she watched us. I was glad to have shocked her again but I was also apprehensive. How would she react? Would she be horrified? Would she report us? Just how much of a free spirit was she?

"You mean, you fuck him" she sounded incredulous and then broke out in a huge grin, "How cool is that! It's not fair,' she said turning her gaze to me, "how come you get the cool parents and I get the dorks."

"Parent." I corrected her, "Dad doesn't know anything about it. We's like to keep it that way."

Molly nodded her head, "Mikey? I nodded. "That is so cool" she repeated.

Mom let go of my cock and Molly's hand replaced hers. She pushed me down onto the bed and moved her face close to mine.

"You look like the cat that's got the cream." she said, "but this isn't all about you."

She let go off my cock and moved across to my mother. She kissed her passionately. I had always suspected that Molly was bi-sexual but what I'd never suspected was that my mother was too. That was one thing about our new life, you were always finding out new things about yourself and your family.

Mom responded to Molly's kiss and soon their arms were wrapped around each other. I scrambled out of the way and sat back on the bed.

Molly looked at my Mom. "I think you may be a little overdressed for the occasion, don't you think, Aunty."

Mom grinned and stood up. Soon she was as naked as the two of us. Molly gently pushed her back on to the bed and leant over her. She kissed my mother and then let her tongue follow the curve of her body. My Mom lay on the bed, her body squirming with pleasure as Molly's tongue moved lower and lower. She looked up at me and smiled, "Enjoying the show?" she asked.

I grinned back, "Best seat in the house." I replied.

"Never mind him," Mom said, "Aren't you going to finish what you started?"

Molly moved down and parted my Mom's legs, Her tongue snaked into my Mom's pussy and I could hear as her tongue moved around in her slit,

My Mom grabbed Molly's head in both hands, urging her on, and her body squirmed even more, her head moving from side to side. "Oh God," she cried out, "I've dreamed of this. A woman licking out my cunt. It's so good. It's so fucking good."

"If you like the tongue, you're going to love this." She moved up and her middle finger replaced her tongue but continued to massage my Mom's pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck." my Mom exclaimed, "Yes. Yes. You fuck me, girl. You fuck your horny Aunt."

Molly grinned and sucked my Mom's tits as she continued to finger my Mom. My Mom was panting as Molly's began to thrust deeper and deeper. "Do you like that, Aunty. Do you like having my finger deep into your pussy."

My Mom writhed, "Yes. Yes. Get it deep into my cunt. You fuck me. You fuck me hard."

I was watching my cousin fuck my Mom. My stiff cock was calling out for attention but I kept my hands to myself. I wasn't going to waste my cum now. I could see my Mom was breathing heavily, Her stomach was rising and falling.

"Oh God." she exclaimed, "Keep going. Keep going. I'm cumming. Oh fuck. I'm going to cum."

Her body went rigid for a few seconds and then she let out an enormous groan as she came. Molly removed her finger and licked it before turning to me. "That's your Mom seen to," she said, and now it's my turn."

She pulled me down onto the bed and kneeled over me. "Payback time, cousin." she said "You owe me a fuck." She straddled me and slowly impaled her pussy on my cock. "Oh that's good." she closed her eyes and began to move her hips backwards and forwards. "Oh I have waited ages for your cock to be inside me and it feels even better than I thought it would." She looked down at me and gave me a lascivious grin. "You had better fuck me good. I deserve it."

"Oh yeah'" I replied, breathing heavily as I matched my hip movements to hers, slowly at first but picking up speed. "I have wanted to fuck you for such a long time too. God, this feels good. This feels so right. My cock and your cunt."

Molly smiled, "Your cock and my cunt." she repeated.

We moved together in perfect harmony. She leant back, her hands resting on the bed, :Fuck me." she cried out, "Fuck me. Stick your gorgeous cock deep into me. Harder. Harder."

"Yeah," I gasped, "I'm going to fuck you, Cousin, fuck you forever."

Molly laughed, "Oh yeah. I want your cock deep in my pussy forever..

Your cock is mine now, boy."

She was riding me like a bucking Bronco. I could feel myself about to cum but I forced it back but Molly was unable to.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. I'm about to cum. Oh Christ. This is fantastic. I'm going to cum." She leant forward and dangled her tits in front of my face.

"Suck my tits, Cousin. Make me cum."

I Obeyed and sucked on her stiffened nipple. She rode me furiously, emitting guttural cries, way beyond language now.

Suddenly, she jerked back and came with loud gasp. I felt her pussy juice wash over my cock. She flopped down on the bed and my Mom gathered her up in her arms.

"Good was it?" my Mom asked with a laugh in her voice.

"That was fucking brilliant." she grinned then looked at me with mock sadness, "I've cum. Your Mom has cum. Only poor Stevie's left."

I reached out to her but she moved my hand away. "Not me, cousin. This I want to see."

She moved and lay back as I moved over to my Mom. "Oh" she said, mocking me, "now you've got time for your old mother."

"I've got more then time for her." I said, smiling. I lifted up her legs and sidled my body beneath her. She was still wet from Molly's fuck and my cock was throbbing so I entered her with ease. I began to fuck my own mother.

"Oh son,' she said, "I love having your cock in me. Fuck me, fuck your slut Mom."

"I always do as I'm told." I began to thrust deep into her.

Molly sat watching us. "Christ." she said, "watching you fuck your Mom is making me horny again." She began to fondle her left breast with one hand whilst her other hand sidled down to her pussy and she moved two fingers inside herself. She smiled at me, looking at me with hungry eyes as her tongue snaked out of her mouth and she slowly licked her lips. I noticed that her fingers matched the movement of my cock and it felt as if I was fucking my Mom and Molly at the same time.

I couldn't contain myself. "I'm going to cum, Mom. Christ. You are making me cum."

"Oh yes." groaned my mother, "you fill me with your cum, baby, you spurt your cum into me."

I felt my body clench as I exploded into my Mom, filling her with my cum. I heard Molly exclaim and I realised that she had cum at the same time as me. Moments later, I felt my Mom's back arch and she came as well.

We all flopped down on the bed. Laughing with joy, exhausted.

"Fuck." said Molly, "I spent a fortune and travelled around half the world to find the best fuck I could have and it was right here in my cousin's house. I want my money back.

We all laughed as my Mom got to her feet. "I don't know about you two but I've worked up quite an appetite." She went out, heading for the kitchen.

Molly reached out and took my hand. I looked at her and noticed that it had become night. "So" I said, "Have I paid you back."

"Partly" she replied, "You accrued a lot of interest over the years. You've got a lot more fucking to do before you're done." She reached out to me and began stroking my cock. Unbelievably it sprang back to life and we were able to fuck one more time before Mom called us down for dinner.

I stood up as Molly reached down for her clothes. I placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Mom will have closed all the curtains by now." I explained, "We don't tend to bother with clothes."

She dropped her clothes onto the floor, smiled and then kissed my cock while fondling my balls. "I like that." she said, "I like the idea of easy access whenever I want it."

She stood up and walked to the door before turning around. "Come on, coz." she said, "you need to eat. You'll need to keep up your strength over the next few days."

She walked out and I went after her and I followed my naked cousin down the stairs and into the kitchen.