Leaving Nothing Unsaid with Her Ex

Story Info
Wife fucks like a pro but says she’s an Angel...
1.3k words
2.73
16.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to literotica and a personal experience which I plan to continue documenting. All feedback in comments or messages is welcome.

When I met my wife, she was in a relationship. 5 foot 2, 34DD tits, black hair, piercing blue eyes and I was in love forever. Thankfully she fell hard for me, said she'd never been as horny or had as much fun with anyone. I always knew there was something she wasn't telling me, so I probed as much as I could in the earlier months, when she would be more comfortable to say things, let things out. But she never did.

She always kept her barriers up and was extremely proud of the fact that despite the fact men chased her, she had only had sex with 4 people in her life.

However, as much as the barriers were up, the things we openly did were filthy right from the beginning. Nobody is that filthy without past experience right away. Put three fingers inside her and she'd moan and shout whatever you liked, tell you dark secrets, tell you everything you wanted. Throw her over a couch or up on a counter, she'd want it from every angle.

She told me about the sex with her ex prior to the one she had left for me, told me he was bigger than me, thicker than me. It drove me crazy and she passed it off as the heat of the moment but I guess I always knew. We got to a point where she became obsessed with my cock, and I proposed.

But everyone knows, that wears off, and 2 months after we got married, while waiting for a flight in our local airport, he came into the airport bar. Her eyes changed, something I'd never seen with anyone but me, and it was pure lust that I knew. That night we had a huge unrelated (for me) argument, and she said "I will leave you if this continues."

I knew then, seeing how she had looked, how she wanted him there and then, the truth. She wanted to fuck him, and her drunken brain craved it. Her only way in her mind was to be single, and as soon as she was tempted, her brain floated towards the idea.

But I still had that 1% faith in myself so i subtly asked questions while drinking, probed a little deeper. I scoured his Facebook photos, his Instagram when possible, and saw his cock protrude through his pants in photos. He was about 6:3, 18 stone and thick as I had seen up close. I knew I had to get it out over her.

I spent a long time getting comfortable with wife-sharing by reading articles, watching things, lightly discussing the topic and now it was the only fantasy I wanted. And I wanted it with him, and his thick heavy cock.

I decided to do the bold thing, and while on holidays in Spain, I messaged him on her Instagram after we both had one too many. "Oh my god seriously Conor, I miss your big huge fat cock." He messaged back saying "Give her back her phone" thinking it was the girls and I knew then he'd follow up the next day.

Next morning while I lay half- sleeping I felt my wife moving in the bed next to me. I could feel her grinding herself off the sheets, and I knew it had worked. So I bided my time.

We fucked all day, never mentioning it, and I was never soft for more than 20 minutes. It was crazy sex, her urging me to fit my whole hand inside her and fuck her until she squirted hot juice and thick cum, then plough her from behind, squeezing every last inch of my cock inside her. I knew what had happened but I needed to know in full.

We got drunk the next day and slowly edged her towards the topic. She eventually said "You shouldn't have done that". This came before telling me that he had said "We need to fuck in a bathroom soon again." He had also sent her photos of his thick cock bursting out of grey joggers. I couldn't contain myself and started slowly touching my cock hoping she wouldn't notice.

I asked for more and she was sheepish, saying "I think you will get annoyed." I slid my hand up her thigh, rubbing her clit, encouraging her to tell me more. She moaned, softly first, then hard. "He sent me videos of us fucking on his kitchen floor, me bouncing my big tits (they are 34DD) loving every second, then standing up and pissing cum all over his chest".

"And what did you say" I asked.... She murmured her response: "I couldn't help it I was so fucking horny I really couldn't help it. I told him to leave me be but I was rubbing myself, touching myself, wanting him inside me every hole..." I was gone at the point, sliding four fingers inside her, bending them upwards to finger fuck her g spot.

"Tell me how big it looked honestly" I moaned, feeling myself throbbing in my pants and precum starting to develop on my shorts. "Conor is fucking huge, honestly he's fucking HUGE and I want it more and I can't help it, don't be mad please.... Fuck.... I can't help it..... fuuuuuuck.... The day I saw him in the airport I thought about fucking him in the toilets there and then I'm sorry I caaaaaant fucking help it...."

I wasn't mad, or even slightly. I've never been so turned on being honest. We fucked 5 times that night, hard, fast and rough, as she described everything he's done to her. How he fucked her in nightclub bathrooms, how he fucked her on the bonnet of a car, how she would beg to fuck him again....

She was sheepish in the extreme the next day, and it came up again at dinner. She asked if I was serious that she could fuck him. I had gone too far to change my mind now so I said "Yes, but I'd want it to be a threesome first."

She said she didn't know if I could handle how much I would enjoy his cock in front of me, and I said I've dreamt of it, loved it and want nothing more. I asked if the sex was better with him and she said "no, but he's bigger, he's thicker and maybe it's just because I love you..... since you've started fingering me with 4 fingers it's better with you."

I was curious, hard and pressing for more, again feeling my 8inch cock grow very hard.... "Would you have wanted his dick over mine if I didn't know how to finger you like that?" I was now almost a slave to the feeling inside me..... She considered and thoughtfully said "I cum more on your cock. But he's fucking huge. And yes I'd want to fuck him again. if you can handle it, I want his fat cock and my nasty nature of not caring, of squirting fully, of being stretched."

"So I guess I would give you his cock but I can't, so I want it at least once more. I'm not done."

i dragged her home, fucked her in the mirror doggy, bent her over, fucked her till screamed, animal like, raw, her pussy convulsing all over my cock and chest until I was covered in her cum....

I flipped her on her back, her tits full and her clit throbbing.... Everything about her is so incredibly sexy and as I leant over her, i thought I could never stop her doing anything she wanted.

She moaned "fuck treat me like a whore like Conor did!" I knelt onto her chest, my cock between her big swollen tits and she opened her mouth and took my load hard and deep in her throat.....

But I knew looking at her she wasn't satisfied and this was the time to prove it wouldn't cause problems in our marriage.

As we lay there I said "I've just cum. And I'm serious I want this for you." She said "That's all I need to hear!!"

She's texting him tomorrow.... More to follow.