Dear George, We Need to Talk

Story Info
Wife's friend suggests that she Needs to try BBC
2.8k words
2.41
30.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
479 Followers

Warning - Cuck Story// Warning - Cuck Story// Warning - Cuck Story

After another long day at work, I arrive home at about 6 pm, on Friday evening, pulling into my home garage. I hit the button to close the big overhead door closing the entry door into our two-car garage. I happily noticed that my wife's car was parked, signaling me that she was already home.

Opening the door into the kitchen, I am greeted with the wonderful smell of our dinner cooking. My lovely wife Mary, still dressed as if she had been at work, in her nearly sheer white blouse, no bra, short mini-skirt, and of course, high heels. Mary was stirring something on the stove.

"Hello, George. How was your day, Sweetheart?" Mary purrs, smiling.

"Same old thing, Mary. Another day another poor spouse divorced from a cheater. How was your day, My Love?" I asked.

"Oh, my day was fine. first I boinked the milkman this morning. Then about lunchtime, I did the mailman. Then to top my afternoon off, the black FedEx driver gave me a big 'special delivery'. So I am afraid, I am too tired for sex with you tonight, Honey." Mary smiles, joking.

"Well, sounds like you had a busy day, Sweetheart. I am happy that you managed to save up enough energy to cook dinner for us." I joked back.

I approach my beautiful wife, take her into my arms, hold her tightly, and kiss her deeply with all the love in my heart that I have for her. Slipping a couple of fingers under her mini-skirt and thong and into her pussy to verify, that she was just kidding.

"I missed you so much today, Mary," I whisper

"I missed you more, George. I guess all my lovers are going to miss me when I go back to work Monday." Mary smiles, joking about how she used a couple of days of vacation.

"So what is my naughty wife cooking for dinner, My love?" I ask.

"Your favorite, meatloaf, green beans, and mashed potatoes, George." Mary purrs.

"I's going to change my clothes before dinner. I will be right back down, it won't take a moment." I said.

I quickly get to our bedroom change into my casual slacks and leave on my T-shirt, but take off my white shirt, to relax and return to the kitchen.

I was just getting my second helping of meatloaf when Mary explained...

"Actually, today, I spent the afternoon visiting with Linda Morgan. We haven't had a chance to chat for years, I haven't hardly seen her since college or her wedding. It was a very enlightening visit." Mary purrs

"How so, My love?" I asked.

"She is recently divorced now, from her Husband, Gerald. They had been together for 7 or 8 years, since her sophomore year in college. I was surprised that they split up, they were so devoted to each other." Mary began.

"Really? I remember Gerald. He seemed like such a good guy. A really honest guy. He seemed like he would always be a faithful husband, a real 'stand up' guy. Was someone cheating?" I inquired.

"Linda didn't come right out and say it, but I suspect it was her stepping out. It seems that she has a black lover now. She says that she is much happier because she is getting much more "attention" from her lover than she ever did from Gerald." Mary purrs.

"Hmmmmmm. What else did you guys talk about?" I asked.

"I told her that now that we have our home, and we have now been married for 5 years, we feel we are ready to start our family. I mentioned that I have quit taking my birth control pills recently, so it won't be long before we begin having children starting our family." Mary bubbles.

"This is a fantastic dinner, Sweetheart. Want to watch a movie tonight?" I asked

After dinner, a movie, a few glasses of wine, and a quick visit to brush my teeth in the bathroom, I climb into bed to find my Mary already naked and ready for love.

"Cuddle up with me, my love," I whisper as I lift the covers to aid Mary in moving closer to me.

"Dear George, We Need to Talk." purrs Mary, as she moves her soft warm hand to hold my boys, and with the other, she begins to stroke my mostly hard cock.

"Oh, that feels good, I love the way you touch me, Sweetheart. I love you so very much. What do you want to talk about, My Darling?" I respond.

"Well... Linda was telling me today how wonderful it is, to have a black boyfriend. She raved on and on about what great lovers black men are. Linda explained that she didn't want the divorce, but that it was Gerald that wouldn't permit her to have a black lover on the side." Mary whispers

"Oh, so that is why they broke up. How small-minded of Gerald. I guess she doesn't miss her husband so much then, huh? I suggested.

"Oh Yes, she really does miss Gerald. She sincerely misses the closeness, the sharing of your life with someone special, and the day-to-day partnership of a marriage. Linda tried to put on a brave front for me, but I could tell she missed Gerald more than she wanted to admit." Mary coos

"Oh, that feels so good, the way you are touching me, Mary. Yes, I agree Sweetheart. No one ever wins in a divorce." I explain.

"So, anyway, George, I wanted to ask you something. Please don't get mad. I haven't done hardly anything yet, really, and I won't do anything more, unless you permit me to and say that it would be okay with you." Mary purrs.

"What would that be, my Love?" I whisper.

"Would you let me try a big black cock? Let me take a bare black cock deep into my pussy, so that I could see what Linda is talking about?" Mary coos

Mary whispers looking up at me, then bends down and puts the head of my cock tenderly in her warm mouth again, to help convince me and get her way.

"So you could have a black baby? Since you quit your birth control that could happen. Are You Serious Honey? Do you really want to do that?" I ask, doing my best to sound relaxed, trying to hide my sudden intense fear.

"No, Honey. When I get pregnant, it is going to be only your baby. No, I just want to find out what is so great about big black cock. Linda couldn't stop talking about it the whole time that I was there. She even offered to let me try out her boyfriend if I wanted to try it out today." Mary whispers.

"Whoa, she would even let you borrow her boyfriend for a session of sex. That is very generous of her, wouldn't you say? ooh, that feels so good Sweetheart. So when would you do this?" I wondered.

"Well, probably next Friday night, a week from tonight. But I wanted to check with you first since I never would want to have sex with another man behind your back or cheat on you. So, how would you feel about a black man, putting his big black cock deep into my pussy, which has always been only yours?" Mary coos

"I don't know, it is kind of exciting to think about." I smile, feeling my cock swelling and getting harder.

"Wow, I just felt your cock swell and get harder when I said that! Does that idea turn you on, George? Does the idea of your sweet, innocent, low mileage wife, that has never known another man, taking a big black cock deep in my pussy, turn you on? Does it Sweetheart? Tell me the truth, George. Tell me, please!" Mary purrs

"Maybe, Sweetheart. I don't know. I have never thought about another man touching you before or being with you, especially a black man with a Big Black Cock." I said.

"Does it excite you to think about how a big black cock would go so much deeper into my pussy than you ever have? That he might turn me on and then satisfy me so much more than you ever could? That his big black cock would stretch my pussy out so much, that it might be too big for you to use any more?" Mary purrs

Mary puts her warm mouth on my cock head again to convince and encourage a positive response from me so she can have her way.

"Honey, please let me try a black cock. Please, Sweetheart. Just one time. I want to see if this is really going to ruin my pussy for you. Doesn't that turn you on? Knowing that he could wreck my pussy so much that he will own my pussy after just one fuck. Let me try it, Honey. Please, Honey." Mary coos

"I don't know, Sweetheart," I whisper

"It wouldn't bother you, would it? If I were to go see my Black Lover every Friday night for a date, would it? He could take me out, and show off my bare breasts, exposing them while we danced at that black-only nightclub. That is one of the things Linda told me, that they did." Mary bubbles

"ha ha ha, I don't know Honey," I whispered, struggling to keep my cool.

"Then when he brings me home on Sunday, I could give you my sloppy seconds pussy and tell you all about all the naughty things he had me do, How he had all his black friends all fuck me, oh Honey, I want that so much. Let me do it, Honey...Please. I will love you forever." Mary sweetly promises.

"Oh that feels so good, please climb on top now, Honey," I whispered

Mary throws back the sheet and climbs on top of my cock

"George, I want to fuck a black man. Linda's boyfriend has a buddy that I met for a couple of minutes today. He is so tall, so black. I want him so bad. Linda suggested that I should show them my bare breasts today and I did. It was so hot when I opened my blouse and showed both black men my naked breasts." Mary purrs

"You showed your bare breasts today?" I was shocked at my wife already turning into a slut from just her first visit with her black cock whore girlfriend.

"Oh yes, I did. It turned me on so much. My pussy got so wet, with two big black men staring at my bare breasts. They both walked over to me and both guys fondled my DDs. It felt so good, they even sucked my breasts for a moment before they left. But I had to reach out and feel their big black cocks through their pants, when they did that. Is that ok?" Mary coos

"Yes, Sweetheart, I forgive you for showing off your beautiful breasts."

"But then they had to leave, and it was a good thing too or I probably I would have let them both fuck me today. I didn't want to do that until I checked with you first. But I promised them, that I would come back Friday night, if you would let me. We would, maybe, go clubbing, but for sure have sex. Is that OK? I won't do it unless you say it is OK Honey?" Mary purrs.

"Oh Mary, you feel so hot, so wet, so tight. I love you so much. You feel so good, Honey. I love you so much. You are going to make me cum in your hot pussy." I said.

"George, Sweetheart, I love you so much, I don't ever want to cheat on you, If you say it is alright that I can have a black boyfriend on the side, that I only see on Friday night. I will be the best wife ever for you forever and I will always love you so very much." Mary purrs.

"I believe you, Sweetheart. It does sound kind of hot, for you to have a black boyfriend on the side. If you fuck him and his buddies every Friday night, you would become a black cock slut, a real black cock whore. Are you really going to do that? Do you really want that?" I asked.

"Oh gosh, YES, George! I want to try black cock. Linda kept telling me over and over, today, how wonderful it is when a big black cock goes deep in her pussy. I want to try it myself, as long as you say it is 'OK' because I don't want to make you mad or lose you. I love you so much, but I just have to try BBC for myself. Please, George, don't say No, Honey." Mary coos.

"I am so close, Honey. Keep telling me what you are going to do. You went from a one-time fuck of a Big Black Cock all the way to having a steady Black Boyfriend, that you see every weekend. What is it you want? What are you going to do? Please tell me, Honey." I whisper

"I will tell you what Linda told me. One Saturday night, her Boyfriend took her to the Zebra Club, over in Santa Clara. She took some pills and then she ended up getting on stage and dancing naked for hundreds of horny black men. That turned her on so much that she then pulled a train where she gang-banged dozens of black men the rest of the night." Mary purrs.

"Wow, that sounds over the top! Did you plan to do that also?" I asked

"Oh, No, not at first. Maybe later, but for now, I just want to try out Linda's Boyfriend, Markus, and his buddy Jermaine. I can't wait to feel their big black cocks sliding slowly, and deeply into my pussy, stretching my pussy so much that it ruins it for you. Doesn't that sound so hot Honey?" Mary purrs

"Yes, that does turn me oh Mary. Letting them stretch your sweet tight pussy out so much that I can't satisfy you anymore or you can't satisfy me, except with your hands. Denying me, my wife's pussy, because you let the black men stretch out so much, becoming a Black Cock Whore. You would be such a slut!" I whispered.

"Honey, you won't get mad at me for letting them ruin my pussy for you, will you? Would that turn you on? Would you let me get tattoos showing I am a black cock slut, so everyone would know that love to fuck black men? George, would you let me have a black baby, for you?" Mary coos

"Is that something you really want, Mary?" I ask.

"Listen to this George, as I pretend to be with him now." Mary purrs

"What?" I whisper

"Jermaine, fuck me, put your big black cock in me. Oh, it is so big, I love it, but I don't know if I can take it all. Please go slow, you are stretching me so much as your big black cock goes so deep into me. Oh, I love it. It feels so good! Stretch my pussy. stretch it out completely. Slowly Baby, put your big black cock so deep into my pussy, Jermaine. It feels so good." Mary purrs

"Oh Jermaine, fuck me deep. Ruin my barely used pussy with your Big Black Cock so much that my Husband can't use my pussy anymore. Fuck me so good, so deep in my fertile pussy. Shoot all your cum in me, give me your Black Baby tonight. I love your black cock." Mary coos

"Ruin my fertile pussy, Jermaine, use it for yourself. Make it your own, then sell it to strangers or give it to all your friends. I love Big Black Cock, I need Big Black Cock, Knock me up my fertile pussy with your Black Baby tonight!" Mary demands

"I AM COMING...OH OH AHHHHHHHHHHH I am coming so hard!" I moaned.

"I'm coming too George, I am coming because I am going to fuck black men until I have a black baby, George! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Mary cries.

Both our lovers' pant, seriously out of breath.

"Mary. It felt like my brains were sucked out of my skull, went down my spine and then shot out my cock, deep into your Hot pussy. I have NEVER cum that hard, EVER before! I love you so much, Mary. I love only you. If you really want to fuck Black men, just please, please, Sweetheart, promise me that you won't ever leave me. I can't live without you." I whispered.

"Wow, George. That was pretty hot, huh? I guess it is 'okay' if I keep my date Friday night with Jermaine then? I love you so much George. I promise whatever naughty things we do, that I will ALWAYS bring my sloppy 'cum filled' pussy home to you afterward, and tell you everything, while you try to reclaim my pussy." Mary purrs.

**********************************************************************************

See Chapter #2 coming soon, "Mary's Date".

I hope you enjoyed my fantasy story.

Buster2U
Buster2U
479 Followers