Leaving the Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Nova and Tex and tied in a 69 3-way and the gang bang begins.
2.3k words
4.24
25.1k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far...in chapter 1Tex racks up a $10,000 poker debt and offers up his wife Nova as payment to the black poker players. Tex and Nova are strictly bound and molested. In chapter 2 Nova services the players and their whores during to poker game, which determines the order that the players will use her.

*****

Chapter 3 - And the Winner is!

Bill started barking our orders. "Tyrone, get the bench set up. Jim, release Tex from his perch and strap him down onto the bench. Mary, untie Nova and soften her up a little for what's about to happen."

Tyrone rolled out a short bench - about 3' long and 1' wide. It was mounted on a platform that raised the surface to waist height.

Meanwhile, Jim went to Tex and released his ankles from the back of the chair but did not untie the ropes. "Stand up" commanded Jim. But Tex's legs were too numb to lift his weight off the huge black dildo that now seemed glued in his asshole. Jim grabbed Tex by the shoulders and began to rock him forward on the seat - causing moans of agony from Tex as the dildo found new, unpleasant angles inside Tex's rectum. Nonetheless, Tex began to rise on wobbly legs and the black dildo slowly slid out of his ass.

Meanwhile, Mary turned her attention to Nova. Nova was exhausted, sore, scared and extremely horny. When Bill issued the command to "soften her up," a chill ran up and down Nova's spine. How much softer could she get, she wondered - she already felt like jelly. Her hose had runs from crawling from cock to cock to pussy under the poker table, and her knees felt raw - as did her throat from two hours of black dick fucking it. Her arms were purple below the elbow bindings and she could no longer feel her hands or fingers. Her neck was terribly stiff from the awkward angles forced upon it, her lips were bruised, and her mascara was smeared. She reflected that she'd have to investigate the brand of mascara that claimed to be waterproof before she and Tex did this again - and then shuddered at the thought. Back to reality, she realized that "softening up" meant that her ordeal had only just begun.

Mary helped Nova crawl out from under the poker table and get to her feet. She was strangely tender considering the situation.

"Don't worry baby, Mary's gonna' take good care of you. These boys are going to work you over good - but I know a slut like you will be begging for more, and when that time comes I expect to feel that tongue of yours back in my pussy and ass."

With that, Mary loosened and removed the ropes around Nova's wrists - so far, so good. When she released the ropes around Nova's elbows, blood began to return to her limbs causing an agonizing sensation as if pins were being stuck all over her arms, hands and fingers. Nova began to whimper and tears streamed down her face. Her shoulders were so stiff that her arms remained behind her back. Mary began to massage Nova's shoulders and neck and whispered into her ear - "Just let it flow sweetie, it'll only hurt for a few minutes." The tears increased, pushing Nova into a cathartic release of emotion allowing her to slide into an even deeper level of trancelike subspace.

Simultaneously, Jim maneuvered Tex into place on the bench. After the forearm bindings were removed, Tex discovered that his shoulders were nearly as stiff as Nova's - but Jim did not show the tenderness of Mary. He shoved Tex onto his back on the bench and mercilessly tugged Tex's arms down to bind them to one of the posts holding the bench up. Tex's shoulders howled in agony and moans emanated from his lips - which Jim simply ignored. Jim then threaded the ankle ropes trough eyebolts in the ceiling and pulled the ropes taut until Tex's legs were fully extended and spread wide. He then added straps at the hip which meant Tex could barely move an inch.

Jim grabbed Tex's nuts and stretched them away from his body before placing a ball stretcher around his stretched out scrotum. He then used the small strap on the ball stretcher to separate and further increase the pain in Tex's nuts. As a final touch, a cock ring was slipped down Tex's dick and tightened to prevent any possibility of cumming.

Despite the new agony, Tex's hard-on never wavered. Pre-cum contained to ooze from the tip of his cock make a general mess of his crotch area. Jim used his hand to gather some of the goo - and then spread it all over Tex's face. "Don't worry," said Jim, "you're going to get a lot messier before this is over. A whole lot messier."

With that, Bill directed Mary to bring Nova over to the bench. Mike and Bill lifted Nova into place atop Tex in a 69 position and proceed to strap her arms and legs to the bench's posts. Finally, a strap was wrapped around Nova and Tex, removing what little mobility remained.

The net effect presented the two lovers in a bizarre combination of a 69 - but at waist height with all their combined orifices available for use. Tex was flat on his back, arms solidly attached to the steel post, legs vertical and spread, head and ass hanging off the ends of the bench. Nova on the other hand was laying face down atop Tex, her face in his crotch and dripping twat in his face.

The smell of hot cunt aroused Tex even further (as if that were possible) and he extended his tongue and began to lick Nova's pussy. Playing the part of bastard to its fullest, Bill slapped Tex's over-stretched balls and shouted "NOT WITHOUT PERMISSION." Tex's scream was gut-wrenching - but still his erection remained. Bill added, "And certainly not until that pussy gets some cream flavoring."

Nova had been contemplating a few quick licks of Tex's pre-cum, but thought better after watching Tex's tortured nuts reverberate from the slap. Still, the smell of cum was irresistible and she lowered her face to his crotch and inhaled deeply. Jim spied her actions and leaned in close to whisper "You like cum don't you bitch? Better pace yourself cuz there's plenty more on the way."

With the tableau set, the black men began to strip. Despite the fact that each man had already delivered two or three loads down Nova's throat, each had a strong hard-on. The three whores settled down to watch the action for now - their turn would come later.

Mike was the big poker winner of the evening and stepped up to Nova's butt. His dick was rock hard and bouncing with excitement. Unfortunately for Tex, Mike's rock hard cock kept slapping into his eyes and nose - not painfully but each strike left a residue of pre-cum on Tex's already messy face. It only lasted a few seconds, as Mike was impatient to feel Nova's smooth pussy and plunged right in.

After two hours of extreme sexual arousal coupled with the deepest subspace Nova had ever experienced - she came immediately and hard. Nova was a squirter anyway - but under these bizarre circumstances her pussy gushed and nearly drowned Tex - who had no choice but the swallow the flow of cunt juice. Not that he minded.

Mike didn't bother to give Nova a chance to adjust to his large size and simply began to deep stroke her as hard and fast as he could. Nova didn't seem to mind and her orgasms rolled from one to the next. She had felt exhausted before, and each new orgasm sucked more energy from her depleted reserves - she wondered if "une petit morte" could morph into "un grande morte"?

Almost immediately after Mike started deep stroking Nova, Bill - tonight's second place finisher - stepped to the other end of the tableau and lined his cock up with Tex's asshole. Although his ass had been stretched wide for two hours by the huge black dildo, Bill was indeed larger - and Tex's anus was dry.

"If you care at all about him, you'd better lube him up," Bill informed Nova.

In ultra-slut mode now, Nova stretched forward as much as possible and dove tongue-first into Tex's butt. She loved to suck ass under normal circumstances and quickly had her tongue so far up Tex's asshole that she wondered if she could extend it out of his mouth and lick her own pussy!

After a minute Bill grabbed her hair, pulled her head up and back and slid his cock straight down her throat in one smooth thrust. She didn't gag, not even slightly - although her eyeballs did roll back in her head. Bill withdrew his cock from her throat, positioned it at Tex's ass and did the same thing to his ass. It didn't go in as easily as it went down Nova's throat. But Bill never stopped pushing, and in it went.

Tex's groans at this painful invasion were muffled by Mike's actions at Nova's cunt. Mike was getting close and had a firm grip on her hips as he thrust rapidly into her tight pussy. He was also pushing down on her hips, thus pressing her pussy into Tex's face. Tex had an excellent, up close and personal perspective of Nova getting fucked as the black dick pummeled her pussy, and the smell and heat were overwhelming.

At long last Bill granted Tex's unspoken desire - "you will now service anything that is presented to your mouth." A millisecond later Nova felt Tex's lips and tongue on her clit and Mike felt the extra stimulation along the underside of his cock. Nova's near continuous orgasms rose yet another level and her grip on Mike's cock tightened, pushing him over the edge. Spurt after spurt of cum flooded her pussy and began to seep past Nova's cunt lips and Mike's cock - and rolled straight into Tex's mouth. The taste was strong but delicious. Tex had a monster "dry cum." It would have been very, very wet - but the cock ring prevented that. As Mike pulled out a small river of cum flowed into Tex's mouth, which he drank like a man dying of thirst.

"Clean that pussy up before the next cock" ordered Mike as he stumbled away. Tex gladly complied.

At this point, Tex unhappily discovered that every time Bill bottomed out in his ass, Bill's chiseled abs struck Tex's tortured nuts. Fortunately for Tex, he had long ago joined Nova in deep subspace and the additional pain stimulation deepened it. Bill's pace quickened and he hammered Tex's ass a few more times before injecting two streamers of cum into his ass. It would have been more but Bill yanked his cock out of Tex's ass, grabbed Nova's hair again and shoved his cock straight down her throat to deposit the remaining 4 or 5 spurts.

Nova didn't seem to mind that Bill's dick came directly from Tex's ass. In fact, as soon as Bill extracted his cock from her throat and staggered away, Nova stretched forward again to ravenously suck the cum dribbling from his ass.

"Next" yelled the whores how had been watching the scene unfold.

With that, Joe replaced Bill at Tex's asshole and Charlie started working his big black cock into Nova's cunt. It rapidly picked up a slimy layer of lubricant - half pussy juice and half residual semen. After a few strokes in Nova's pussy Charlie withdrew and lined his dick up with her ass.

"Please take it easy - you're too big." But with the lube and all the sexual stimulation that Nova had endured for the past hours - it slid up her butt with surprisingly little pain.

Charlie mocked her, "take it easy - bullshit. Baby your ass is made for black cock."

With that comment, Charlie began pounding his dick up Nova's ass in pace with Joe's cock in Tex's butt. The two black men exchanged glances and commenced a carefully timed pummeling of the two white asses. After a few minutes, both men were clearly getting close and began to hammer the white butts. With a bellow, Joe came followed shortly by Charlie.

As the two withdrew, Charlie's cum began to dribble down Nova's crotch into Tex's mouth. When Nova stretched forward to reach the cum dribbling out Tex's asshole, her crotch moved further away - forcing Tex to raise his head in an effort to reach the white hot black cum.

The next two blacks didn't wait long enough for the two lovers to get each other cleaned up. For the rest of the evening Tex gobbled the cum as it drizzled out of Nova's snatch and ass, while Nova enjoyed cum injections as the blacks pulled out of Tex's ass to finish down her throat. Occasionally one of the whores would strap on a huge black dildo and ram it in one of the white holes.

And so the evening went for the next few hours. Nova took the brunt of the abuse - though she probably wouldn't call it that. After a while the men began to wear down, and Bill whispered something in one of the hookers' ear - whereupon she left for parts unknown.

About 20 minutes later, the hooker returned and nodded to Bill.

"You know, $10,000 is a lot of money," said Bill. "I think we need to bring in a little cash into this operation." At that announcement, Chante opened the door and ushered in the 12 black thugs from the bachelor party.

Bill then directed the other girls to find some more paying customers and bring them back.

"Let's see, at $100 each, I figure the two of you can earn at least half the 10 grand Tex owes us before 8AM."

The first pair of black men lined up at the white "victims" and rammed right in. It was going to be a long night for Nova and Tex.

finish