Leaving the Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Nova services the poker players while Tex is forced to watch.
999 words
4.11
20.4k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- High Stakes Poker

"OK, here are the rules for tonight," began Bill. "We play poker for two hours. Nova sucks the cock or pussy of the winner of each hand. At the end of two hours, however is the biggest winner gets first crack at Nova or Tex's ass -- or whatever part they want. Followed by second place and so on. After that, it's wide open. We own both these pussies until 8AM tomorrow."

"Nova, start with Chante."

"Chante baby, did you just finish that Bachelor Party?"

"Yep, sure did. Twelve black studs. Did 'em all bareback. Three in the backdoor. Nova sweetie, I hope you're ready for desert." With that last mocking comment, Chante slid forward in her chair, raised and spread her legs, and grabbed Nova by her hair. "Better start with my asshole -- don't want to get my chair all slimy," taunted Chante while pulling Nova's mouth to her asshole -- which also positioned Nova's nose and face in Chante's messy pussy.

Although it was dark under the table, Nova was quite familiar with the smell and taste of cum. But this was different -- the quantity of sperm pumped into Chante by twelve black bulls was overwhelming, and the scent overpowering. For Nova it was an extraordinary aphrodisiac. And she was already in serious, serious slut mode.

From Tex's rather uncomfortable observation post, he witnessed Nova's subtle but clear reactions. Her knees spread a little more so she could get her tongue at a better angle to snake up Chante's asshole and slurp the three cum loads deposited earlier. Her back arched, her fingers flexed - surprising since by this time Tex thought her arms and shoulders would be completely numb from the severe bondage.

Nova was sucking cum out of the whore like someone who hadn't eaten in a week. After cleaning the hooker's ass, Nova moved up and cleaned her cunt with the same relish. Chante came a couple of times during the cleaning process.

About this time, James won the first hand, and claimed both the pot and Nova. Nova crawled over to James as quickly as she could -- no easy feat with her hands and elbows tightly tied behind her back. But she was a woman possessed and made rapid time to reach her first cock of the evening. And a nice cock it was, about 9 inches long and two wide - about the same size as Tex's, but with a purple head and black shaft.

Nova practically dove onto the cock and started taking it deep while wrapping her tongue all around it. After a minute or so, Nova began humming. Tex couldn't make out the tune, but whatever it was, it had the desired effect. James grabbed Nova's ears, rammed his cock all the way down Nova's throat and began spurting cum. The spurts were so powerful that about half the cum came out Nova's nose and flowed around the base of Jame's cock into his wiry pubic hair. After 6 or 7 massive spurts, James pulled Nova off his dick and allowed her to clean up the cum that escaped.

"New winner is Tyrone."

Nova looked around under the table until she saw a new black cock being unleashed and nearly sprinted over to it. This one was even bigger and blacker -- had to be at least 10 inches long by 2-1/2 wide and uncut. Try as she might, Nova couldn't deepthroat this one -- even with the first load of cum already lubing her tonsils.

That is, couldn't do it until Tyrone started to blast his cum, grabbed Nova by the hair, and flexed his groin into her face. It was too much for Nova and her gag reflex took over. She started to retch, but Tyrone intervened, "You better not throw up Bitch, you'll clean it up if you do." Tex could see Nova continue to retch, but she somehow managed to control it enough to avoid vomiting. Judging by Tyrone's reaction, the violence of her convulsions must have caused her throat to milk this cock -- as he nearly passed out from the pleasure. "Damn Bitch, we gonna' have to do that again."

The next winner was another of the whores. At least this one hadn't done a Bachelor party -- just a few tricks. As Nova was cleaning her pussy, she began to cum -- without anyone touching her or in any way stimulating her clit. Of course, the strict bondage, nipple clamps, rough treatment, and the aphrodisiac effect of all the cum she had ingested probably had something to do with it. Nova was deep in subspace and an incoherent slut for big black cock and pussy.

The next two hours passed quickly for Nova. The first time sucking each of the black studs resulted in another flow of cum across her tonsils, but after that the hands went quickly and only a few of the guys were able to give her a second load before the hand ended and Nova moved to the next winner.

Time did not pass so quickly for Tex. Bill had been right -- after the first hour with the huge black dildo up his butt, his ass was pretty numb. But the chair was rock hard, and having his legs pulled back cut off the circulation of blood to his legs. His dick had been rock solid for the entire two hours, and pre-cum was drooling at a steady pace making a mess on the chair. And there were two problems with watching Nova. The first was that he loved her and even though he knew she loved every second of the evening, he worried about her. The second was that he was jealous. Especially when Nova ate creampie from the hookers.

"Times up! Let's count the winnings and get on with the fucking portion of the evening," declared Bill.

...continued in Chapter 3 -- And the Winner is!