Leaving the Shell Ch. 02

Story Info
Is Mary a Killer? 0_o
5.3k words
4.87
4.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
271 Followers

Leaving the Shell -- Part 2

Mary walked around the living room nervously. Thinking about the situation bothered her as her mind raced to imagine the worst possible outcome of the situation she was in. She quickly flashed another glance at her phone hoping to see a new notification. The phone was as silent as it has been for the past 20 minutes.

'Maybe Claire is dead...' her thoughts suggested. She quickly took the idea and crammed it deep into her subconscious. 'Did Claire murder Robin?' Another possible explanation came up and was just as quickly abandoned. "I should try and knock..." Mary whispered as a frightful shiver made the hairs on the back of her neck stand.

Just as she was about to move next to Claire's door her phone beeped, scaring the living daylight out of her. She jumped as a yelp escaped her lips. With shaking hands, she unlocked her phone and looked at the text.

"We're okay, the room is flooded, can we come out?" the text read.

"What do you mean flooded? I'm by your door..." Mary quickly answered.

A moment later Mary could hear footsteps coming up on the other side of the door. "The room is full of pheromones," came Claire's voice from the other side, "I don't want to set you off. We better let the air in here circulate. The problem is I'm hungry..."

"No, don't open the door," Mary almost scream at the realization of what was behind the piece of wood, "What do you want to eat? I'll go get it for you!"

"I'll text you the order, leave it on the window to my room..." Claire sounded uncomfortable.

It took Mary 30 minutes to order and before long the two were eating dinner on both sides of the door.

"Okay, first thing's first, are you okay? Everyone alive in there?" Mary asked.

"Yeah," Claire said as she munched on her burger, "Robin needs a bit more time to collect herself, but she's totally fine."

"I don't know how to break this to you, Claire," Mary tried to sound soft through the wood door, "You've been locked in your room for the past four days..."

Mary could hear Claire sigh on the other side of the doorframe. She expected her to sound shocked, but her senses told her it was delight, "I know, it was so nice..."

"You had me worried," Mary admitted.

"Sorry, I really needed that..." Claire sounded apologetic, "I didn't mean to stress you out, didn't I leave my panties on the doorknob?"

"You did, but then it went on for four days and at some point the noise stopped, I thought something was wrong."

"The only thing that was wrong was that Robin is so small..."

"Claire!" Mary called in protest once she realized what her roommate meant.

"I'm sorry... It's just difficult living with another hyper..." Claire sounded hesitant, as if every word that left her lips was carefully weighed beforehand.

"It's okay," Mary approved, "We've only lived together for three weeks. We still need to iron stuff out."

"We'll come out tomorrow," Claire changed the topic, "we should be good by then."

"I'll be in my room tomorrow morning, let me know the coast is clear," Mary concluded and returned to working on her papers.

The following morning Mary got up early and rushed the kitchen. She wanted to surprise her roommate with a fresh batch of pancakes. It was a tiny investment as she perfected the recipe over the years and could get it done in 20 minutes before returning to her studies. By the time she heard Claire's door opening she was already 30 minutes into her studies.

She heard a muffled exchange of pleasant words as Robin departed and her phone ringed with an all-clear from Claire. She got up and opened the door to the living room.

"Thank you so much! You are my savior," Claire greeted her with a mouth full of pancake.

"Sound like you needed that," Mary giggled as she took a batch for herself and sat down with Claire, "Better now?"

"So much better," Claire smiled, "I got everything sorted out and everything's fine. Even managed to talk to the Dean and clear Robin and me skipping the past couple of days."

"Great, we should be grateful for the Dean here being so sympathetic," Mary agreed, "I heard other collages hardly even care..."

Claire enjoyed the slow morning atmosphere that filled the room, it felt kinda perfect. But something disturbed the silence that filled the moment. It was the most subtle of things, Mary's silence lingered a fraction of a moment longer than it should. "What's wrong?" Claire took the initiative.

"I'm just curious..." Mary hesitated, "about what happened in your room over the past four days..."

"Out with it girl," Claire jokingly provoked, "You wanna know what Robin and me were up to, all the juicy details."

Mary blushed but shook her head yes. Part of her wanted to know what a four-day sex session with Claire was like, but at the same time she felt like asking so openly was nothing short of rude.

"You had sex before, right?" Claire looked for common ground.

"Yes, a couple of times..." Mary admitted.

"It was just like that over and over again." she simplified the matter.

"What about bathroom breaks?" the futa wondered before her cheeks blushed even redder.

"Of course, we had them every now and then," Claire explained, "We didn't eat though, we were both so into it that we completely missed out on eating, the topic didn't even come up."

Mary smiled at the thought as her mind pondered the feeling of being so involved with sex you lose interest in food. Silence invaded the room again as her thoughts drifted away.

Claire noticed the subtle behavior and spotted a shift in Mary's pants she attributed to the futa's cock as it got worked up. She tried to anticipate her roommate's reactions, "I'd gladly accept the shell if you changed your mind." she smiled at Claire. The words brought Mary back from yonder and she mumbled an incoherent thought.

"Thank you, but I think I'll hang onto that shell a little while longer. But there is another thing..." Mary's face looked serious all of a sudden, "I am going to lock myself in my room for around 6 days starting tomorrow."

"Wanna try a six-day session? Overthrow my record?" Claire teased.

"Tempting... but no." Mary fired back, "I have a stupid seminar paper I totally missed, submission is next week."

Claire blinked as the words pierced her comprehension, "fuck, that's crazy..."

"But it needs to happen, I'm going to need a couple of things from you..."

"Anything you need roommate."

"The living room is yours, you can have a six-day sex orgy for all I care. Just don't make too much noise and don't touch my door, I don't want any disturbances..." Mary finished her plate.

"Okay, what about food?" Claire wondered as she went on to wash the dishes.

"I have a full fridge in my room, I'll be good." Mary dismissed Claire's concern and the two went on with their day.

Claire thought about what to do during her six-day vacation from Mary. At first, she considered a massive orgy but ruled the idea out, thinking it would be inconsiderate having all those people making noise. She decided a better idea would be to offer Robin another round, a fun blunder for the both of them. Unfortunately, it turned out she was a bit too much for Robin, who was still recovering and filling her balls from having sex with a hyper.

Her luck turned two days into the ordeal when Robin called her. At first, she guessed the futa changed her mind, but soon learned it wasn't so...

"#Hyperproblems," she cried.

"I'm going to need another month or so to recover from how you drained me," Robin's voice came through the earpiece.

"I'll take that as a compliment..." Claire hoped she was correct.

"Which it is," Robin confirmed, "Anyhow, I have a special treat for you."

"I'm listening."

"You know Kim from Law?" Robin wondered, "The purple-haired one?"

"Hard to miss her..." Claire admitted.

"She's a hyper futa and I told her you were on the prowl."

Claire sighed, a hyper would be the perfect match, "And what did she say?" she asked coyly, excitement in her voice.

"You have a date in three hours, better go get some ice cream and pizza..."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..." Claire went on as she ended the call and rushed to the supermarket.

Three hours later everything was ready. A Hawaiian Special, New York Super, a bottle of Apple Martini and the most enticing dress she could find in her wardrobe. At 20:00 sharp, a firm knock on the door made her gasp with stored excitement. She took a deep breath and opened it.

"Welcome," she greeted.

Kim had about the same foresight as Claire. She leaned against the doorframe in a white dress that screamed sex with a wrapped box in her hand. "Thank you, Claire, this is for you."

The offered box was wrapped in pink and Claire took it with a smile. Unwrapping it, she found an assortment of chocolate pralines tempting her appetite. "Thank you so much. Please come in..." Claire ripped her eyes to her guest.

"You should try the dark ones, they're coconut flavored," Kim suggested as she walked in. Claire listened to her guest and plucked a couple of the dark chocolate pralines, offering one to Kim. The two sighed in delight as the taste of coconut filled their mouths, it was perfect.

"That was so nice," Claire commented as she made her way to the oven and pulled out the pizza, "I got us a little something,"

The two sat at the dining table and Claire offered Kim a slice of the Hawaiian Special. "Ahh, I see you are a woman of culture," Kim giggled and took a mouth-watering slice, "a risky move, those pineapples..."

"Living on the edge..." Claire giggled back as Kim took her slice and the two started to eat.

Even though the two were only eating dinner together the air was heavy with sexual tension. It was no secret why Kim came over, the two knew exactly what the night had in store for them. Claire enjoyed the mood but was not lost in it. She knew Kim was a hyper like her, but wondered about the futa's nature. She gave the air a sniff to shed some light on the hidden parts of the scene.

Her senses told her there were two cocks in the room. Both were huge by any standard. The first one was a huge thing that produced cum by the gallon, clearly, it was Mary's. The other cock Claire sensed caught her by surprise...

Calling it huge was an understatement. She was never able to pinpoint an exact size only by smell, but this was clearly the biggest one Claire ever sensed. Usually, she could ballpark size with a small deviation, an inch or two off. But for this... Her estimate was in feet, Kim was packing several feet of cock... At first, her mind drifted to the thought of trying to handle something like that, it was both fascinating and terrifying. It was such an unexpected prospect that Claire couldn't help but drift after the thought.

"Claire?" Kim's voice popped Claire's bubble and she realized she was gawking at the wall behind Kim.

"I'm sorry, my mind drifted a little thinking about all the papers I have to submit." Claire recycled Mary's regular excuse.

"I can totally get you," Kim agreed, "it's ridiculous how much they expect from us..."

Claire nodded in agreement while her mind raced. A cock as huge as the one on Kim was impossible, what are the odds she'd run into one like this? And on a futa like Kim? The futa was gifted in everything else...

"You're zoning out again," Kim said.

"I apologize," Claire whispered as her mind resolve the anomaly as an issue with her senses and decided the best way to settle this was to simply check, "Say, Kim, can we put the cards on the table?"

"I don't see why not..." Kim approved, "I hope everything is in order."

"Perfect, but I want to be honest with you." Claire confessed, "I'm a hyper like you..."

"I know that. It's one of the reasons I agreed to this date, Robin told me about your rump."

"Did she tell you about my ability to sense your size?" Claire wondered.

"She did, and I have to say I'm curious." Kim blushed as she thought about what she was going to say, "Cards on the table, might as well ask it. How big do you think I am?"

"Honestly? I don't think there's a cock bigger than yours in this collage." Claire said bluntly.

"I can't say you're wrong," Kim gave her date a wink.

"Let's wrap this up and we can go find out just how right I am..."

Claire and Kim went to town on the pizza and gobbled it down. Both were aware of the amount of energy their bodies are going to need for what was to come in the following four days. A part of Claire tingles with excitement at the thought of taking a ride on such a monolithic fuckpole while another part feared there was no way back from such a life-changing experience. A tiny part of her wondered if she'd ever be able to take the whole thing balls deep, but she knew she'd give it a shot even if it killed her.

"It is time to turn up the heat!" Claire declared as she smashed the cup of New York Super on the table between them, "Ice Cream Never!" she called furiously. Kim looked at Clair with a baffled look.

"Ever played the game Never?" she nodded "if you never did something you have to take a spoon of ice cream..."

"Oh, can I go first?" Kim jumped with excitement.

"You are my guest, it's only fitting you get the first shot."

"Never had I ever fucked a pornstar," Kim said with a smug smile upon her lips, telling Claire she did her homework.

"I see you came prepared, hope we can take that never from you tonight" Claire teased and took a hefty spoon as she thought about her turn, "never had I ever dyed my hair."

"Cheap shot," Kim glowered and took a spoonful of sugar-filled ice cream. As chocolate filled her palette she went for another shot, "Never had I ever taken part in an orgy."

Claire realized she was dealing with a pro as she munched on a walnut and prepared her next shot, "Never had I ever studied Law."

"Is that the best you have?" Kim giggled and took a spoon, "never had I ever been to London."

"Fuck it, how did you know that." Claire protested but still took a spoon.

"It's called Google, you should try it."

"F you! I never drove a car." Claire called triumphantly.

"Tough luck, kid," Kim rejected and moved on with her turn, not eating a spoon. "I never fucked for more than two days straight."

"Mnumnum, we'll take care of that soon enough," Claire rambled as she took a spoon, "almost done with the ice cream, ready to lose? I never received a failing grade." She realized she was talking to one of the most highly ranked students on campus a moment too late.

"Neither did I," Kim went for the kill "I never lost this game!" She whispered as this was her first time playing.

Claire screamed as she realized how badly Kim defeated her and she finished the pint as a smile filled her face. "Enough of this foreplay, time to watch a movie!"

Both girls knew the movie was but a guise to move closer. By the time the opening was done Claire deliberated kissing Kim. The futa's lips looked almost as soft as her own and she wondered what they tasted like. Kim was clearly entertaining the same thought as a moment later the two embraced and answered the big question as a passionate kiss broke out. The answer was chocolate, which came as no surprise since the two had ice cream not ten minutes ago.

Claire sneaked a look down and noticed a huge bulge forming in Kim's dress. Slowly the beast below the fabric pulsed and bloated as it started to tent the poor dress.

"I have to see this," Claire stopped the kiss with a gasp as waited for a sign of consent from her lover.

Kim was beaming confident, and Claire's senses told her she was doing it for a very good reason. The musk the bigger penis gave off was so potent now that it almost completely overshadowed Mary's. Being so intense, Claire started noticing the little details. A picture popped in her mind, a 4 feet long shaft that pulsed angrily as veins thicker than a finger ran along its length, supplying fresh blood to maintain the rigidity. At the base, a pair of beach-ball-sized balls in an overstretched sack that hosted hundreds of gallons of boiling cum ready to go off deep within her womb.

Claire wanted, no, needed to see this monolith. The second Kim nodded her head she went to work peeling back the dress. A part of her wanted to rip the damn cloth off and shove the shaft as deep into her love tunnel as possible, but she didn't want to scare Kim with her eagerness. She took it off inch by inch as the cock came into view. First came the head, a hefty piece of reddish girl meat that was actually smaller than expected. Next, came the shaft, a pulsating image of veiny goodness just like she imagined, only not quite as big. As she finished exposing Kim's cock came the balls, huge by all standards, but nowhere near what her senses told her.

"The biggest one you ever saw, right?" Kim boasted.

"Yeah," Claire whispered in semi-awe. It wasn't that Kim was wrong, her cock was a beast, the biggest one she ever saw, even bigger than Mary's by a couple of inches. But it was still tiny next to what her senses were telling her. Suddenly, a possible explanation came to her, "Is it fully erect?" She hoped this would bridge the gap.

"Yes," Kim said with a gleeful voice, "wanna try it?"

Claire was honestly confused, she followed her senses like a veteran captain of a ship follows a campus and somehow her ship hit an iceberg. Such a strange thing never happened to her, she was never wrong before.

Claire realized her mind was drifting a moment too late. Kim took it the wrong way and started covering her shaft. "I didn't mean to impose," she whispered as she arranged her dress.

"No, Kim, wait-" Claire started to apologize.

"Save it, I misread the situation." Kim stopped her and was about to stand up.

Claire suddenly grasped how badly her reaction came out. This was a bad position to be in, and she needed to fix it. Whatever it was that she was going to do, she needed to act quickly. Her body acted on autopilot, driving itself without waiting for approval. Just as Kim stood up Clair followed, blocking the purple-haired futa's way. With an assertive motion, she pressed closer as her huge breasts squashed against Kim's. She placed a confident hand on Kim's shoulder, a wide smile spreading across her face.

"I'm not done with you yet, sit down," Claire demanded and pushed Kim back onto the sofa. Without exchanging a word, she slithered out of her dress and thanked her feminine intuition for getting her to go with the sleazy dress she could take off in an instant. Clair stood there in all her glory, a symbol of pure sexual need that was about to get what it needed no matter the cost.

"You can take off that dress yourself or I can remove it for you," Claire sneered like an animal in heat, her body directing her actions, "either way, I'm going to drain you."

Kim intended to leave, but Claire's display of sexual prowess was infectious. Kim knew with certainty that she was going to miss her classes in the coming days. She wanted to do as Claire commanded and undress, but another, bigger part of her wanted to see the beast inside her rage with sexual desire.

"I'm not going to undress," Kim said defiantly.

"Suit yourself," Claire sneered and made her move. Her hands shot for the fabric of the white dress and, with inhuman strength, she ripped the thing open exposing the erect shaft. Kim moaned at how savage the act was. Her cock was fully erect and it towered in line with her bosom. It pulsed in anticipation as Claire made her next move. She grabbed the rod with both hands and nestled it between her breasts.

"A boobjob to start things off," Kim commented with a moaning voice, "a great start. Are you going to couple it with a blowjob?" Claire looked at her prey and leaned closer, locking Kim's cock between their breasts.

"No, no monkey business, this little puppy is going straight here!" She lifted herself up and pointed at her crotch.

neolim
neolim
271 Followers
12