Leaving the Shell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
270 Followers

"Are you sure you're wet enough for this? Wouldn't you rather we have a bit of foreplay first?" Kim offered, but Claire did not reply with words, but with actions. She stood on both her feet, planting them firmly on both sides of Kim's pelvis. With careful aim, she directed the thick cock to her flower. Soon, her crotch rested against the massive shaft. It was so long Claire didn't even have to bend to place it at the entrance to her waiting slit.

"Hold on, Claire, I don't want to hurt you." Kim tried to stop the entranced lover from stretching herself too fast over the monster cock.

"Hurt me?" Claire giggled, "I hope I don't hurt you."

The words that left Claire's mouth held power, a subtle tune that struck a spark in Kim's heart as she watched girl cum oozing out of Claire's flower and down her cock. She imagined this was what it meant to have a hyper pussy, being able to lubricate her lover so copiously was a sight to behold. Kim guessed Claire let out about a gallon of the clear goo.

"You won't hurt m-" Kim tried to throw a compliment at her lover, but was abruptly cut in such a violent manner that she couldn't even complete the sentence.

A few things happened all at once when Claire relaxed her legs. First, gravity pulled Claire down like all things. This forced her once-tiny slit to gape open, showing its true nature and stretchability. Next came into play the clear girl cum that coated Kim's cock, making gravity's work ridiculously easy. In no more than 2 seconds Claire's bottom smacked audibly against Kim's swollen scrotum.

Kim's mouth gapped open at the sight. She was used to sex that took forever, especially when she reached the cervix and a tantalizingly slow battle ensued. But none of that happened here, one moment her cock was pressing against Claire's pussy, and the next she was still pressing against Claire's love tunnel, but from the inside. She felt everything, every inch of the soft, playable flesh that seemed to weather and move against her. It was as if everything was happening so fast that she needed time to process what she was seeing.

As her cock told her it was experiencing pleasure her eyes let her know she could see her cock bulging through Claire's abdomen. The long rod made the flesh distend to contain it, the shaft reached all the way up to Claire's sternum. "I'm inside you, Claire," Kim called out as if reporting what she was seeing.

"AHHHH!" Came Claire's primal scream in response.

The whole this lasted no more than a few seconds, before Kim's eyes gave her another report. The bulge in Claire's tummy was growing, fast. It came in violent pulses as the woman looked full-term pregnant and then some.

"Claire, I think I'm cumming!" Kim declared, still reporting what was taking place before her while Claire savored her body, a moment later the realization came over her, "I'm cumming!!!" a scream of delight erupted from her lips as her mind made ends meet and her muscles locked up. The experience was so powerful for Kim that she didn't even notice she ended one orgasm and seamlessly connected it to the next one. But Claire noticed it all, riding the waves of endless cum that filled her up and started pouring onto the sofa.

By the time Kim came back, Claire already managed to gather herself. Her belly was huge with Kim's load, it seemed Kim knocked her up good.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly.

"Great, you're awake," Claire said with a smile.

"That was amazing," Kim gasped, "Filled you up good, can you keep going?"

"You asked the wrong question..." Claire said and pointed to her swollen midsection. Before Kim's eyes, the huge tummy started to simply shrink down, fast. Soon it returned to the bulge that marked where Kim's cock was. Usually, when Kim did that to a girl it meant the penetrative part of the sex was over as the girl was too full to continue. Most of the time Kim solved this by jerking off and coating the girl with a couple of loads until she drained enough a couple of hours later. But here was Claire, fully drained of two loads in less than 5 minutes.

"I am a hyper," Claire started explaining as she gyrated her hips in Kim's lap and leaned closer for a kiss, "I can take those huge loads of yours and turn them into energy for another round." she grabbed the sides of Kim's head and pulled her for a steaming kiss, "the real question is: can you keep going?"

And with that, Clair started ramming her hips up and down the shaft at ungodly speeds. Kim felt as if her lover knew exactly where and when to push the right button and get the best results. I was unrelenting and Kim soon felt another orgasm flooding her mind, and then another and another. It all combined into a blissful mixture of semiconsciousness as her body became nothing more than a pump delivering the gooey load deep into Claire so she could feed her sexual appetite. The most that Kim's mind could notice through the sexual haze was that the sun came up, then set, and came up again several times as Claire drained her balls with endless vigor.

Claire kissed Kim's delicate lips and lifted her hips to dismount her exhausted lover. She felt amazing, going for three days like that was priceless. Looking around her she noticed everything was soaked with cum that escaped her core. The sofa was probably ruined, but she'll replace it with a new one once she finishes taking care of Kim. The problem with the futa was that she was still going, her balls were completely dried up, but her cock kept on pumping nothingness. Claire examined herself. She was no less a mess, her whole body covered with cum and sweat. She went to her room to shower and clean up, careful not to slip in the puddles of cum.

The shower was invigorating, and when she got out she didn't bother dressing up. She took a mental note to see the doctor and understand why her senses reported a giant cock three days ago when there wasn't one even half as big on campus. Kim was still recovering but her orgasms seemed to have stopped. "Morning, sunshine," Claire greeted gleefully.

"Morning, am I dead?" Kim's voice was raspy.

"Nope, just exhausted after 3 straight days of sex." Claire helped her stand up, hoping to hop her way between the cum stains on the floor, a futile attempt. "You can shower and get cleaned up in my bathroom, I'll get to cleaning."

Kim thanked Claire and walked into the bathroom while Claire started spreading towels everywhen so they could absorb some of the cum. Next, she contacted the Dean, explained the situation, and scheduled a delivery for the replacement couch they were going to need.

By then Kim came out of the shower. She was much cleaner and dressed in a jeans and T, but exhaustion was clear on her face. Claire welcomed her with a smile and offered to accompany Kim to her room so she could rest properly. Kim offered to help clean but the purple-haired futa seemed so tired Claire just wanted to let her sleep.

Once the two parted, it took Claire another 4 hours of washing and soaking to make some progress. Turns out their TV was also hit with a decent jet of cum and needed replacing. Lucky for Claire, the Dean was extra generous that day. She just needed to take the last batch of towels to the washing machine in her bathroom and she was done.

Thump

A knock on the wall of her room caught her attention. This was probably Mary telling her she was making too much noise.

Thump Thump Thump

A series of blows followed, almost rocking the wall between her room and Claire.

"I get it!" Claire called out loud, "I'll keep quiet, sorry. There was no answer, just the sound of Mary's door unlocking followed by a creaking of the hinges.

Claire walked over to the living room to see what was the source of the racket. Just as she turned to look at Mary's door a gasp of shock escaped her lips. Sitting in a pool of viscous cum that poured from under Mary's door rested the pink shell she gave Mary. The door was slightly opened and Claire wondered if Mary wanted her to come in.

Claire tried to get a feeling for this strange predicament, "Are you okay, Mary? You dropped the shell outside by accident." No answer came, so Claire tried once again, "Do you need help? Can I help you?"

Claire picked up on the lightest of whispers coming from the room. It was clearly Mary's, but it was off, it had a strange ring to it, "Yes, help me..." The demanding voice faded into stillness.

"I'm coming in Mary, don't worry..." And with that Claire opened the door and walked into the darkness.

Mary's room was usually flooded with light, but today it was pitch black. The only source of light was from the living room and it cast cryptic shadows across the room. In the far corner, Claire could spot Mary's huddled figure, it was too dark to tell if she was dressed and her features were obscured by dark shades. What Claire could see was that her roommate was shivering. She wanted to say something, but the minute Claire took in the air she noticed it again, the musk from her lovemaking with Kim. The musk was overwhelmingly strong and a sudden movement on the floor connected the dots for Claire.

It was Mary all the time, something about her was different now. This wasn't the tame lady she saw 5 days ago. This was an epidemy of sexuality that was beyond anything Claire ever imagined possible. The figure got on her feet and looked at Claire, exposing both her eyes and several feet of her tremendous cock.

"I need you, Claire, I need your body," Mary whispered.

Claire suddenly felt a chill run down her back, her mind was screaming for her to run, but she was paralyzed. She was helpless to act in response to Mary closing the distance between them, her eyes screaming for sexual release.

neolim
neolim
270 Followers
12