Lebanese MILF into Black Studs

Story Info
Lebanese businesswoman meets Black men.
1.2k words
3.39
5.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Earlier that evening, Suzannah Aoun went to Goodlife Fitness since the hotel gym definitely wasn't much to look at. The Alt Hotel, located smack dab in downtown Ottawa, is a nice enough place but its gym absolutely sucks. The hotel designers definitely spared certain expenses in that regard. Suzannah Aoun, the widowed owner of Aoun & Bashar Enterprises, one of the largest companies in the Republic of Lebanon, is in town for business. Nothing says that a powerful, affluent Arab Christian gal cannot mix business with pleasure. It's fun to cut loose and be different...

While working out at Goodlife Fitness, Suzannah Aoun ran into a pair of fine African gentlemen. Whoever says that Ottawa is boring has overlooked its seemingly endless supply of attractive black men. Ivan Adewale and Rosco Dembele are students attending Carleton University in Ottawa and they happened to be working out at the gym when Suzannah Aoun came over to chat them up. The Lebanese businesswoman had an indecent proposal for Ivan and Rosco, and they were more than happy to take her up on that offer...

In Arabian societies, Arab men's lust for black women is legendary and quite well-known. Interestingly, Arab women are expected to restrict their romantic liaisons only to Arab men, and say no to men of other races. Arab men lose sleep over the very idea of Arab women being with black men. Suzannah Aoun has always had a thing for the forbidden fruit, and she absolutely loves black men. The Lebanese Christian gal loves her chocolate and doesn't care what Arab men have to say about it. Isn't that cool?

"Fill my holes," Suzannah Aoun said, and the six-foot-tall, curvaceous and sexy Lebanese Christian MILF looked at her two lovers and grinned lustfully. Inside Suzannah's room at the Alt Hotel in downtown Ottawa, things were heating up. Ivan Adewale and Rosco Dembele, a pair of tall, handsome West African students exchanged a look of sheer incredulity and then nodded. They dropped their pants and took off their shirts, and Suzannah admired their fine, muscular, dark-skinned physiques. Some Arab women can't get enough of black men, and Suzannah Aoun is one of them...

"Lead the way," Ivan said, and the dark-skinned stud grinned and stroked his long and thick member as he drew closer to Suzannah. Lying on the bed, the naked Arab gal looked positively inviting with her sexy body, big tits, thick thighs and big round ass. To be fair, the ladies of the Arab world are a mysterious lot, and many black men are curious about them. Suzannah grabbed Ivan's dick and then took him into her mouth. Ivan sighed happily as Suzannah began sucking him off. Let the good times roll...

"Got room for one more?" Rosco asked, and he stroked his big dark dick as he watched his good buddy Ivan getting his dick sucked by Suzannah. The dark-haired gal's lovely head bobbed up and down as she sucked Ivan's dick like her life depended on it. When it comes to sucking dick, some women hate it, others put in a half-hearted effort, and a few are enthralled with it. Suzannah is part of that last category, much to Ivan's delight...

"The more the merrier," Suzannah paused to say, and she winked at Rosco before she resumed sucking Ivan's dick. Rosco came over and joined the action. Suzannah reached for Rosco's dick and stroked him while sucking Ivan off. Soon, Suzannah had Ivan hard as a rock. Proving to herself and her two lovers that her multitasking skills are second to none, Suzannah took both their dicks into her mouth. Ivan and Rosco marveled at Suzannah's skills and freakiness. Is there anything that the Lebanese MILF cannot do? In time, they were sure to find out...

"You're a wild woman," Rosco said and he smiled at Suzannah as she crammed his dick down her throat alongside Ivan's dick. Rosco has fucked a lot of women in his quaint hometown of Bamako, way down in Mali, but none of them were as wild as Suzannah. The average West African woman would slap a man who asked her to do a threesome with another male. Suzannah seemed to have absolutely nothing against this sort of thing. The Lebanese Christian gal is full of surprises. What a woman!

"Hmm, I love the taste of black dick," Suzannah said, pausing for a sec, and she winked at Rosco and Ivan as she resumed sucking them off. Rosco grimaced as Suzannah let go of Ivan's dick and slipped a finger up his ass. Seriously, this was a bit disturbing but amazingly, it caused Rosco's dick to get harder. Ivan looked at Suzannah, who sucked on Rosco's dick while fingering his butt hole. The Arab Christian gal was wild and freaky and he really wanted to stick his dick in every hole she's got.

After getting Ivan and Rosco harder than pistons, Suzannah was ready for some more wicked fun. She lay on the bed, legs spread invitingly and she gestured for Ivan and Rosco to come to her. Ivan buried his face between Suzannah's legs and began eating her sweet pussy. Meanwhile, Rosco kissed Suzannah passionately, sliding his tongue down her throat while caressing her big firm tits. Suzannah was on cloud nine, being pleasured by two handsome and fit, well-hung black men. For the freaky Lebanese MILF, the real fun was just beginning...

"Just fuck me," Suzannah told Rosco and Ivan, a little while later. The Arab Christian gal found herself sandwiched between the two chocolate studs. Straddling Ivan, Suzannah impaled herself on his dick. Ivan bucked his hips, slamming his dick into Suzannah's pussy. Meanwhile, Rosco came up behind Suzannah and caressed her thick Arabian booty. Suzannah winced as Rosco pried her thick ass cheeks wide open and lubricated her with lotion. Without further ado, Rosco pressed his dick against Suzannah's butt hole and then pushed. Time for the Arab MILF to experience the power of West African dick...

Rosco and Ivan rammed their dicks into Suzannah's pussy and ass, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. The Arab Christian MILF moaned and groaned while riding her lovers, loving the feel of their hard dicks in her pussy and butt hole. Suzannah was particularly enamored of Rosco's dick in her butt hole. The West African stud had his dick buried so far up Suzannah's butt hole that she couldn't have farted if she wanted to. The three lovers fucked and sucked the night away, and a great time was had by all. Suzannah thanked her lovers and went to bed with a smile on her lovely face. Good times...

Rosco Dembele and Ivan Adewale returned to their shared apartment on Bronson Avenue, within walking distance of the Carleton University campus. The two young African men were all smiles as they got to their place. The encounter with the Arabian MILF was a lot of fun. The two foreign students had seen Arab ladies all over their campus and thought of them as a quiet, repressed and deeply conservative bunch. Suzannah Aoun of Lebanon just blew that theory out of the water, revealing Arab women's sexual power and passion to the African studs. Rosco and Ivan are definitely going to be chasing Arab pussy left and right from now on...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers