Leben Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan had sat to await his train out of the city, a moment later he knew he wasn't alone. Great, he thought, though he could do this without moving, reaching out he touched all those he felt. They all went to sleep except one who made no move toward him. Reaching out, he tried again, hmmm Alan thought this one is unlike the others. Alan's senses snapped to full as he looked closer at the man. When the one made no move toward him Alan decided to just watch him. If worse came to worse he could always try to make him go away.

Harman reported what had transpired including the man trying to put him to sleep, Varick smiled he was glad he and Harman had worked as long on his defenses as they had, now only Truda's defenses were mid level but she was working every day to increase. "I want you to only follow him do not approach make no move toward him stay as far from him as you dare, when we know where he has gone we will follow."

"Understood Varick, though I am worried about the boosted ones they have to have come from someone. I am afraid that one of Bauer's assistants may have also survived this long. I will keep you apprised of everything." Harman said as the train started to pull in, Harman walked to the far car as the man went to the front though he couldn't see him Harman could feel the man watching him. Smiling Harman thought so the man wasn't a fool after all, good, as he took his seat and waited for the man to make a move.

Back at the station another of the boosted ones as Harman had labeled them was passing his hand over the entire area. Hmm the older man thought back at the accounting firm, this is most unexpected. The energy signature was exceedingly strong as he'd thought. The older man felt that Alan had just emerged and he was already so strong he couldn't be controlled, plus the fact that his pawns were no match for him. Sighing he had to gain control of him if he was going to take the doctors files he needed them if he was going to live longer much longer.

Alan rode the train for hours as the distance stretched farther and farther from that cesspool of a city he'd been in. The smell of the hundreds of unwashed bodies that had been there before almost making him gag, unfortunately he had to have his senses this open, Finally, the train stopped and Alan got off he'd felt the man at the other end the whole time. Though the man made no move toward him Alan could feel that the man wanted something from him, though what Alan wasn't really sure.

Harman felt the man get off the train the whole time reaching out to make sure the whole time where Harman was. The cool breeze helped to clear his overworked senses. Harman was starting to like the man more and more, following at a very far distance Harman felt the man tense up more. Hmmm Harman thought, the further away I get the more nervous he gets what is up with this man?

"Harman; we departed the train at the end of the line, I'd estimate that we are approximately 16.1 klicks from the city. Please advise as to action to take." Harman told Varick.

Varick was silent for a moment they'd been looking for this man for several months now no sense in losing him. "Back off to a safe point, we will be there in a few hours I am hoping to put an end to the speculation as soon as possible."

"Understood, backing off, and extending to full range," Harman told Varick as he hung up. This man didn't feel like he was going to be fooled that easy. Walking in the opposite Harman bedded down in the forest behind the train station. Damn he thought it was good to get out in the field again.

Alan felt the man on the train get off and go in the opposite direction hmmm he thought, I can feel something from him though not sure what. An hour later he felt the other man go to sleep maybe the man was nothing after all. Laying down he stretched out on the sleeping bag; he needed to head out tomorrow. Five hours later Varick, Truda and Angelika arrived in the special Jeep that they had made a few years ago. Pulling near Harman he was up and ready almost immediately. "I have felt him all night even when I was asleep, it was like when I can feel you three." Grabbing Angelika's arm a moment he warned, "he is very powerful like us, don't trust that he will bond with you immediately Angelika."

"I don't expect him to," she tossed over her shoulder as she followed her brother, "though I think he will feel something when I am closer, what?" She shrugged, "I'm not sure but I can feel something I never have before. If nothing else I will get to see my son for the first time in decades." Harman nodded he wasn't up to much on this touchy feely family thing.

Varick and Angelika calmly walked to where Harman had noted that the man had bedded down. When they arrived they were surprised to find that not only was he not there but hadn't for quite a while. He'd used a trick that Varick and the others had learned decades ago. Angelika picked up the clothes feeling the energy of her son, the doctor had been right he was indeed strong, almost as strong as they were. Reaching out she felt for him ever widening her search 'til she found him another 32 klicks away. Touching her brother his eyes went wide, obviously the man was very accomplished at hiding and running.

As they walked back Angelika found the note in his jacket:

I know that you are after me though I do

not know who you are. You want me for

what I can do, perhaps you want to add

me to whatever faction you are. I am

warning you now, I am far more than you

think I am, leave me alone and I will

seek you out. Follow me and I can

guarantee that you regret it.

Varick snickered, the man had balls; that was for sure, but they needed to get to him before the others did. Rejoining the others They loaded up and started after the energy signature that was as they spoke getting further away.

Alan watched as they left he'd finally figured out how to mask whatever energy they were following of his. After they had been gone for a while Alan started hiking to the small cabin that he'd bought a few months ago it was so peaceful here. Alan decided that he could stay here and hide out for a while, at least 'til he didn't feel them looking for him anymore. Though he thought that might not happen while they thought he was alive. Two hours later he was trudging up the path toward the cabin, the smell of pine wafting through the air.

Entering the cabin he'd settled in finally able to relax for the first time in two days. Turning on the radio he listened to the weather report, hmmm they were expecting snow soon going out he gathered wood to chop. Finally he felt he had enough making a neat stack on the porch wiping the sweat from his brow he went in to take a shower. Best to take it now before I froze when the snow hit he thought.

He ate sitting back in the chair he was finally at peace the fact that he could no longer feel any of those that had been following him, made him feel a hell of a lot better.

An hour later there was a knock at his door, huh? He thought as he reached out it was a woman damn! It was a hot ass woman at that! He could smell her perfume from here, she was about 5'8'' with dirty blonde hair. "Hello in the cabin!" He heard her soft voice yell. "Can you assist me?"

Dropping all his protection he gently probed the woman's mind finding nothing there to threaten him. Opening the door he was shocked at the beauty of the woman standing before him. She was muscular but not overly as to detract from her feminine beauty, her limp dirty blonde hair was shiny and healthy looking, but it was her smile that held him mesmerized. "Ca ... Can I help you?" Alan stuttered a moment.

"Yes, may I come in? I feel it would be beneficial to us both," here she looked at him long and hard as he gulped, "son."


12