All Comments on 'Led By the Nose (And Loving It)'

by Sasha_Vogue

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Very good first story

Congrats on your first posting. I liked it and found it well constructed. I hope you have a thick skin, because you can see from the other comments that there are a lot of trolls who read the loving wife stories looking for cuckold content so they can trash the authors.

The issue for them is that they have an unrealized attraction to the cuckold role. Their fear of acknowledging it causes them to react strongly against the theme, even as they can't stop reading it. Once you understand their pathology, it is easy to dismiss their comments, as they can't help themselves from manifesting their insecurities that way.

Those of us who enjoy this FANTASY genre just have to rely on feedback to each other on what we like. In any case, thank you for posting and please continue to share your writing with us. If you other authors and fans of cuckold stories like Sasha's work, please let her know, and don't forget to give her story 5 stars to offset the haters.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
I can see the future

Actually I can see the Very Near Future in this marriage. Sweetie reminds Hubby of the 'Never Go Back' saying as Hubby is eating her Bull's cum out of her pussy! What she means, I think We The Readers will see if there is a Ch2 in this opus, is that Sweetie will NOT be going back to ANY white cocks in any of her orifices, starting NOW! Remember what color Hubby's cock is!!! Good that Hubby likes his intro to cleaning BBC cum from Sweetie!

3*. Sweetie managing Birthday surprise well helped!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Congratulations on a good start, your story was cliche for sure but was easy to read.

In essence there was no one hurt, even the husband enjoyed himself.

I would like to see you take more time and flesh out your characters, include more angst for the husband and more loving scheming for the wife.

One of your critics called you a racest but same critic writes incest story's, WTF

Hope you keep writing and submitting don't let the haters put you of

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've been cuckold twice on my birthday...it only amplify's the kick..and, i think it's the most befitting treat for a hotwife/cuckold partnership.....Who wants to sit in some boring resteraunt , hoping your little wife's gonna massage your ego and later your cock, when really, underneath, you know it's a lie.....best get yourself a bigger, better car an' show the world the kind of man y' are.....Wankers!......There is freedom and power in understanding your wife will never cheat, because you allow her treats...it's empowering for her and for you....plus, some other guy gets some too!...The world will be a better place for all once the homophobic dickweeds relent and find there is power in submission, in letting go....We don't all have to be alpha males to be valued and worthy.....give yourselves up to feminism...rebalance the distortions of gender biased, cultural poison, passed on through millennia...challenge the assumptions about sexuality from our great great great grandfathers, just like thinkers and scientists questioned the creation myth....and then embrace your woman for the beautiful and sexy queen she wants to be..Who doesn't want to be guy number one for a sexy queen?....Just takes a little humility, and some curiosity to let the sparks fly back in..

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
birthday

My Indian brahmin wife has also given me the best birthday present by letting me to slurp her cum filled pussy

Parag made it tasty for me

tustin92614tustin92614over 8 years ago
Really well written

The dialog was easy to follow and flowed nicely. The story moved along well. And, it was really hot. Of course, there are some here that don't like any of the hotwife themed stories, and seem especially harsh on the the interracial ones. So keep it up (you did!! ha ah) I will look you up on Amazon.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Very Good Story

I like how Dustin is not bullied but lured into cuckolding and how the wife was faithful until that point. Please continue, I can't wait to see where she leads him.

I rarely give 5 stars but this one got 5

sober71sober71over 8 years ago
Loved it

You must write part two, love to see where she leads him, would love my wife leading me along this path, really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Linda & Dustin are made for each other, they are a perfect match like two halves of an apple cut in half

Dustin,

I am glad you almost painlessly came to terms with your voyeur/cuckold side, which hetherto you hadn't even been aware of.

You must love Linda the way she is. Worship her body, every square inch of it, every cavity, everything she does... also the way she walks, the way she flirts with other men, the way she dresses, & OF COURSE the way she enjoys gargantuan black cocks...

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
When in Rome, worship Jerome.

The name Jerome means Sacred. BBC is Glory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really really LIKE your story, Sasha_Vogue; gave you a 5- [(*****-) 4.6/5 = 92%]!

My 2 cents:

- If you love your wife & you are happy with her, you should not leave her just because she has sex with other men. May be she wants to keep you, but wants the marriage to keep evolving. Wait & see where all of that is heading. May be you will like it!

- It can really shake you up when you see your wife groped & caressed by another man with her full consent (I can vouch for that based on personal experience). I was paralysed, my mind was foggy, i was in a hypnotic trance of sorts... I was confused like a deer caught in headlights... At that moment my voyeur side prevailed... my voyeur side of which I was not even aware at the time.

- my mistake was that following the event i never discussed it with my wife, let alone my newly discovered voyeur tendences! I WAS A VOYEUR, & MY WIFE THOUGHT I WAS A WIMP OR A FOOLISH GUY.

I hope my comment makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

One Star. That fucking cuckold writer stormbreyer is such an idiot, whining his fucking head off about garbage stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The big black bull shit is usually the one led by the ring in his nose. This was one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen.

whitebetacuck49503whitebetacuck49503almost 2 years ago

God what a hot story!! I love ❤ it

whitebetacuck49503whitebetacuck49503almost 2 years ago

Love the story, great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

PUKE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It does NOT finds its self there, it places itself in that position intentionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would love to find my wife getting her pussy worked over by a BBC. I would immediately grab my camera and start snapping away. Hopefully she would let me clean her cream pie afterwards. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous